Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 : The First Without War

Go down 
+10
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Hatake Mana
Amaya
Uzumaki Kenshi
Nara Shikataro
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 6:23

Nomaru raised an eyebrow as she sat down next to the girl and grabbed some food from her bag. She threw the book back on the girls lap and started eating. 'Why would I not care about healing plants? she asked after swallowing her first bite. 'Those things can be pretty interesting. But geez, why are you all so focussed on this thing? Nomaru took another bite and wondered if she should stress for the upcomming exam. She decided not to. It wasn't that much of a big deal for her anyway. If she would pass, she would pass. If not...
Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 6:55

Tensi looked at the girl not really knowing how to answer. Nobody asked her before...

Medicine is the main reason the Haruno clan exists. I didn't say you didn't care. It just... well... I thought... Not much seems to interest you. I want to become a skilled healer, like Sakura or Tsunade. To heal people give them a chance to live another day. That and herbal knowledge is my specialization. I read a lot from the books I found at home.

She looked away, a hint of pain crawling across her face when a memory forced its way to the surface. She blocked it and opened her book. That would distract her.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 7:54

Nomaru nodded and finished the rest of her breakfast. She kinda liked Haruno Tenshi. She didn't talk much, which was a good thing. Tenshi just seemed to know when she had to shut up. 'That's actually nice of you. To be willing to help people...' She smiled and starred at the clouds. 'You're a better person than most of the people I've met, Tenshi-chan. Keep up the good work.'
She just let Tenshi read her book for a while and looked at the pages she was reading. There were some pictures in it that didn't make too much sense to her. 'Read the book to me,' Nomaru just said after a while. There wasn't too much interest in her voice, but she was kinda bored and had short of promised herself to wait until her name was called. No sneaking away for cigarettes this time.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 9:05

Tenshi looked surprised at Nomaru for a moment, then she nodded and told her what was in the book.

Most common plants found in the forest around Konohagakure are good for simple healing potions. However, if one knows where to look, one can find herbs with special properties. In the hands of a skillful person, great potions can be created. A list of herbs and places where they can be found are included in this book.

Reading on a bit more, Tenshi forgot all her problems and waited for Nomaru to ask her to stop.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 9:08

An Academy teacher walked up to the two girls and coughed a bit to try and get their attention after which he would speak up.
"Haruno Tenshi, Koui Nomaru....please report to room 27 for your examination."

(Special note to Haruno Tenshi ; Upon comming close to room 27, if Uchiha Torame is still there, coming close to him, 10 meters is enough, will give you a somewhat weakened feeling, and a little bit nauseous. Likewise you can inform him that his Tengu mark will begin to hurt just a tiny little bit, giving a burning feeling. Just in case inform him it's an admin call. Enjoy your play girls.)
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 9:47

Tenshi hid away her book and looked at Nomaru.

Come, it will be over soon. If we make it, I'll treat you to a drink.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 10:24

Nomaru just listened to the words Tenshi read to her and enjoyed them. Even though she wasn't really paying attention she still understood and sucked up the information told. It didn't make much sense to her, but she still liked it. She would look into this later.
Nomaru was smart enough to pass most classes even though she skipped most classes and just wandered around in the woods or wherever she felt to go. She didn't ask Haruno Tenshi to stop reading at all and was quit surprised when she suddenly stopped reading.

"Haruno Tenshi, Koui Nomaru....please report to room 27 for your examination."
'Yeah, yeah. Whatever,' she replied, while standing up. She smiled at Tenshi when she offered to buy her a drink if they both made it through the exam. 'You just get better and better don't you?'
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 3:51

''You've got to be kidding me, not today!'' Hatake Houtarou screamed after he finally woke up, noticing his alarm clock had failed him again. He always was the clumpsy guy...
Going through his morning routine faster than he'd ever done before, he said goodbye to his parents and ran off to the Academy while drinking a bottle of water.

Nearing the building, he was surprised he hadn't seen anyone yet. No way he was the only one late, there were other with that tendancy, right?He didn't see anyone outside the academy though. Was everyone inside already?! He always was bit lazy with his schoolwork and cared more about things that actually interested him, but he'd prepared quite well for this exam, as becoming a Genin was something he certainly was interested in! Keeping that in the back of his mind, he ran towards the entrance of the building. He took a final zip of his bottle of water, and threw it away as there was no thrash can to be found. He hated littering, and felt bad about doing it, but today was special. There was no time to be feeling bad or nervous now!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:02

As the Hatake would near the door an Academy teacher would step out and see the Hatake boy running up.
"Uhm.....Houtarou-kun????!!!!" The sensei exclaimed shocked and a bit angered for a reason they both knew.

"What in the world are you still doing here?! The Hokage himself is still waiting for you!!! Are you seriously going to make Itachi-Sama wait?!" the teacher seemed a bit outraged yet Houtarou could see the glimpse of happiness in the teacher's eyes that he was trying to hide, he was glad that Houtarou had still made it.

"Hurry up now. Room 27! Go! Go! Go! There is only one more spot left as far as I have been informed."

(From here on in you can make an exit post, of how you leave the school playground and go inside...and then in the other topic named Chapter 2 : Room 27 you can post again describing how you would enter the room. If any additional info is required feel free to PM me or the other Admins. Also, not that you have done it, please refrain from controlling any NPC's aside from maybe your own family, for use of all other NPC's please ask Admin permission.)
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:06

''Hokage-sama?! WAAAAT?!'' Houtarou said, as he always had great respect for the Hokage watching over the village.

He jumped inside and quickly ran off to room 27. He turned his head around once more shouting: ''Thank you, Sensei!''. After a friendly grim, he head off to room 27.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 : The First Without War
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3