Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 : The First Without War

Go down 
+10
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Hatake Mana
Amaya
Uzumaki Kenshi
Nara Shikataro
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Admin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 1 : The First Without War Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 9:18

Although the sun was already high up in the sky it was still early in the morning. But on a hot summer morning like this nature didn't seem to care much for the fact that it was early for it's time. The temperatures were high and the air a bit dry because of it even. A carefree morning for some as usually everything went slow around this time of day now that the war was finally over and peace had been restored to the common folk. A stressful graduation morning it was for a few others as over 20 Academy students most between the ages of 12 and 14 began to assemble in front of Konoha's Ninja Academy.

The school wasn't open yet, but be it stress, anxiety, motivation or any other reason many had already begun to arrive. All classes aside from those qualified for graduation were dismissed for the day for the purpose of this graduation as many a contender approached for the position and to make enough room on and around school grounds it was decided to let the other kids stay home today. This however resulted in quite a few dancing, playing and laughing kids all over the village enjoying the hot sunny summer morning.

Even though it was a day for achievements a day to do their best for these academy students hoping to become Genin of their hidden village, the weather, the crowd and the entire atmosphere all together seemed to demand their relaxation, calmness and for them to just sit down and chill out.

The only truly quite place in town where there was true tension in the air and where the mood seemed serious was on the playground and outside training field where the Academy students which were qualified for graduating to become Genin had begun to assemble. They were all special in their own way and all of them shared a special quirk being there today. They were the first. The first batch of Academy graduates that were going to get their chance at becoming Genin, the first to do so after the war. So they were all the first, in one way or another. Some in more ways than one, a few of them were quite peculiar and very special in their own way but known to all for their oddities.

Yamanaka Yorukasa was known by many as the girl that drinks poison every day. And her odd ability to remain unharmed doing so. Aside from that being part of the Yamanaka Clan makes her even more so special.

Sarutobi Kouhi, the heiress to the Sarutobi Clan, daughter of the famous Sarutobi Asuma and Granddaughter of the Third Hokage himself. And many say she has inherited her grandfather's talent as at her young age she already possesses 2 elemental affinities and could utilize both at 10.

Uchiha Torame, also a well known member of the examination class, known by some as 'Uchiha Sora's second coming' . He is a 9 year old prodigy from the Uchiha Clan, much like Kouhi he too can utilize 2 elemental affinities but is said to posses a total of three, he was also said to have been attacked by a Tengu that left it's mark on him. Few choose to believe that story however as most tend to dismiss it as hallucinations, imagination or a Genjutsu that was cast on the poor boy by the attackers. If he were to awaken his Sharingan at this early age as well it would give the boy even more of a name.

Last but not least on the list of quite widely known graduates was Uzumaki Kenshi, son of Uzumaki Karin and heir to the Uzumaki Clan. The boy is well know for being the first graduate in history of any hidden village to posses such skill in Fuuin Jutsu which his clan is known for worldwide. Likewise he is known to posses and utilize the earth element already.

And many wondered what it would bring, these new graduates with so much renowned talent among them. Now that war and peace were so close would they prove better or worse than the generation before them?
How would they fare?They, the first without war.

==================================================

Welcoming Into the Event

Uzumaki Kenshi
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Nara Shikataro
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Masamune Hayate
Sarutobi Kouhi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku

Please enter the event at your own discretion and introduce your character as you will, please try and roleplay and not just sum up actions. And also remember that this is your characters introduction not just to the event but to the story as a whole. First impressions count, anyone? Alright good luck to all of you and I wish you all lots of fun. From here on in this topic is strictly IC. (Aside from game mechanic side-notes about use of skills, jutsu etc.) All OOC discussion about this event should happen in the event discussion section of the forum. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 9:32

Yamanaka Yorukasa was sitting in a lovely patch of green somewhat away from the crowd. Her fingers gently caressed some small flowers with beautiful colours like purple and blue. Her violet eyes expressed a kind of love she had for these beautiful lifeforms. She was wearing her typical outfit again today: tight black shorts, over which she wore a long purple skirt with the sides cut in rather high, almost making it look like some kind of loincloth. The green-haired girl was also wearing her favourite hoodie, its hood perfect for hiding her face whenever she felt the need. However, it was down now. She pulled on her long purple boots and dusted them off a little.

She was nervous to say the least, but the flowers helped calming her down. She wasn't even sure she'd be able to pass the test today, but to fulfill her dream, she just had to. The girl fingered her earrings a little and sighed. She just hoped the clan wouldn't be too disappointed if she failed.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 9:36

Hyuuga Sumiyaka was leaning against the wall of the academy, looking at the other studens. His hands were in his pockets, his thumbs stroking his leather pants, enjoying the feel of it. The sun was warm, so there was a nice excuse to just wear a sleeveless leather vest. He was quite nervous, even though he looked calm on the outside. If he stayed calm he wouldn't freak out or something.

He spotted Yorukasa-chan and smiled. He walked up to her and waived to her. "Goodmorning Yorukasa-chan!" he said happily. He sat down near you and looked at you. "Nervous? I know I am.." he whispered to you as if telling you a secret. He tidied his short black hair with his hand a bit and kept smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 9:40

A head would poke from behind Yorukasa's back, it was Sarutobi Kouhi with a devilish grin on her face as the little 10 year old had a devious plan.
A split second later she would cover the eyes of the Yamanaka girl and giggle. "Gotcha!!!"
She would exclaim and press up against Yorukasa's back.
"Guess who?!" She said grinning a wide grin.
She would smirk and stick her tongue out to the Hyuuga but not in a mean way, more in a playful teasing one.
Kouhi although renowned for her talant among the Villge was still a small child and this was much to apperant at times.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 9:47

The Yamanaka looked up at her Hyuuga friend and smiled nervously. "Morning, Sumiyaka-kun. Yes, very nervous," she said softly while playing with the flowers. She gasped very softly. "How can you be nervous? You're talented!" she said and blushed right after saying it. Damn it.

She let out a sigh to calm herself, only to scream as she was startled by someone who covered her eyes. She trembled and took a few seconds to compose herself. "K...K...Kouhi-chan?" Yorukasa asked softly without moving an inch. Great, as if she wasn't on-edge enough already. If this kept up she might even suffer a nervous breakdown or something. Well, maybe not that, but still.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 9:54

Sumiyaka sighed and looked at kouhi-chan. "Can't you bother someone else? You're getting her on edge kouhi-chan." He said and looked bothered by you. You had noticed he wasn't realy surprised you had been there though. "And yes, I guess I'm talented, just like my friends here...take you for example, I'd die if I'd drink poison, you can drink it without a problem. I call that a talent.." he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:00

The little girl's eyes lit up as she heard the green haired classmate pronounce her name. It was as if she had just been injected with her favorite emotion, her favorite high. One she was addicted to.
She would spread her arms raising them up in the air happily.
"In the flash!!!!" She would exclaim grinning widely with a goofy grin on her face as her arms would embrace the Yamanaka as she would cuddle the older but almost equally small classmate from behind.
"Good morning Yorukasa-chan!!" She exclaimed cheerfully and then rubbed her cheek to hers softly as she would speak equally soft, almost a whisper. "You shouldn't be too nervous either Yorusaka-chaaaaaan...." She spoke in a soothing way and would then let go of the girl doing a cartwheel over her landing on the other side and raising her index finger into the air as if she was about to say something really important, and maybe she was.
"The Hyuuga is right you know,you are from a well known clan, and you are even more well known for your special talant...you know with the poison and such. Besides, you're older than me, you've had more time to get ready. Otherwise do what I always do and just give them the puppy eyes." She would not to her own words as if confirming they were true. And then give Yorukasa her puppy eyes to demonstrate what she meant.
She would smile then and allow herself to drop down on her but letting out a little happy chuckle as she nodded to Yorukasa "You'll do great. We all will I'm sure of it. I'll naturally be the best....but hey." She would roll her eyes vainly at her last words but the vanity was clearly played off as a exageration and a joke.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:07

The girl was quite tense as the other girl touched her. Yorukasa wasn't used to being touched. Kouhi's words did make sense though, even if they came out of her mouth in a slightly unorthodox way. She only had to look at those puppy eyes once before looking down and nodding. "O..okay...I'll try not to be nervous..." she said softly. Even though the girl had startled and stressed her a bit, the Sarutobi somehow managed to calm her down again. Maybe it was the feeling that perhaps, just perhaps, Kouhi was looking up at her a bit? Nah, who was she kidding.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:07

Shikataro was pacing up and down with a Shinobi catalogue in his hands from one of the local equipment stores, leaving trails in the ground while doing so. Frantically he was scribbling on the side of the pages.
"No no no.... that'll never fit in my short term budget. How about if I try this.... that might work... but the others are too usefull too. SIGH"
He let the booklet hang at his side and flopped on the grass near the Yamanaka, Hyuuga and Sarutobi. Groaning he stretched his arms forward started rolling around.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:09

Kenshi was sitting in a tree away from all the people. He wasn't really good with people but he also didn't like them talking about how nervous they are . If you really are that nervous you should have trained harder. Kenshi was quite confident in his skills and he wasn't nervous at all. If he would just do his best then everything would be fine. At least he thinks so.

He isn't very social with people except with members from his Clan. Which was also the reason why he didn't really have any friends at the academy. He could only guess what was going to happen today. It was graduation day but they weren't really told anything except that all the students from the exam class had to gather here. They were all here for the purpose of becoming a genin and that was also the reason why Kenshi was there. He continued sitting in the tree and started leaning against it. He tried not to think about the exam and tried to clear his head from all doubts he might have.

Last edited by Uzumaki Kenshi on Tue 28 May - 23:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:12

"Morning Shikataro-kun. What are you doing? Oogeling at pretty weapon pictures again?" the Hyuuga asked jokingly with a little grinn. He knew about the boy's weapon obsession, it was fun to watch him stress out over it. "Shouldn't you worry about something else..like..the exams?" he asked and leaned back on his hands as he sat in the grass. Atleast Kouhi-chan was being confident...or overconfident, maybe she'd make it though, he was getting such mixed vibes with her.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:18

Shikataro stopped rolling and blankly stared and Sumiyaka (=__=)
He jumped up and pointed his finger at him.
I'll have you know that I have shelved away my graduation anxiety and kept my mind busy with what kind of gear I will be purchasing after my first missions."
The Nara crossed his arms triumphantly with the serious expresion on his face of a person that clearly made up his mind how to handle the current situation. Then his eyes and lips sagged into a depressive look.
"And now I have pressure about the succes of those missions otherwise it would take waaaay too long to get what I want...."
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:23

Hyuuga laughed. "Well, atleast you have a goal set for yourself huh? I'll just buy what is needed later on for the mission. I don't want to bother myself with that yet, first comes passing the exam..and a little nervousness never killed anyone, keeps you on your toes." he said and nodded, beleaving in what he said to be true. He smiled at Shikataro-kun and gave him a thumbs up. "But I bett we'll make it! We just have too!" he said confidently.

Last edited by Hyuuga Sumiyaka on Tue 28 May - 10:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:26

"Morning Nara-kun!" The young Sarutobi exclaimed cheerfully before jumping up and dashing over to stand behind Shikataro looking down at the booklet in his hands gasping exited.
"Oeh weapons! Cool!" She grinned exited and then dashed off yet again running off from the trio a bit leaving them alone for now.

As then she would suddenly come to a standstil by herself placing her index finger to her lips as she pondered and spoke softly whispering to herself. "Fit in his.....tight budget.....what's a budget? Does he mean money....or does he mean a dog named budget? Named so as it is old and barely active as it used to be called buddgy before but now doesn't really budge anymore."

~ Daydream World ~

The Sarutobi would see the Nara boy taking a bunch of ninja weapons and stab a fat old dog with them from multiple angles trying to fit as many of them into the dog even trying to push as many as he could into it's mouth as eventually the dog would poof into a cloud of smoke turning into a big backpack full of neatly stored weapons. After this the thought baloon would likewise poof ending the daydream.

~ ~ ~~

The Sarutobi girl would shake her head shaking those weird thoughts of, she was even surprised at herself this time, how did she ever conjure that one up? Perhaps her mother's obsession with Genjutsu was to blame, her mother however did always say that mastering the art of Genjutsu takes great imagination and that her imagination could one day make her very powerful in the art. But this was just plain weird even for her.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:32

The Yamanaka smiled at the Nara. "What kind of weapons were you looking for this time, Shikataro-kun?" she asked as she just leaned back and played with her long green hair. She noticed a spider on her boot and squashed it immediately. Hah, nice try! The girl wondered how much time was left, since she didn't bring a watch. She looked around to see if she could get a view of a clock somewhere.

Last edited by Yamanaka Yorukasa on Tue 28 May - 18:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:38

The boy shook his head at the hyperactive Kouhi-chan who was in her own little world again. "Aaaawkwaaard.." he hummed. He tensed up at the sight of the spider, which was quickly dismissed as a greenhaired girl made an end to the eight legged freaks unnatural existance..good ridance. He sighed and looked around for the belltower and the clock. "Two words nine letters.." he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:45

As the Yamanaka would look around to see if she could find the time anywhere in sight, she would come to see the same image as Sumiyaka as their eyes would fall upon the bell-tower they would see it was 20 to 10 and thus exactly 20 minutes before their examination would officially start.
They would also notice they didn't see everyone being there yet. Some classmates were still missing as were some individuals from the other 2 examination classes.

Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 10:57

Yorukasa looked around and bit her lip softly. Only twenty minutes left. Where was Mana-chan? The Yamanaka girl really hoped that the Hatake hadn't overslept on her big day. She took a bottle of poison from her bag and stuck a straw in it, drinking it to calm herself a bit. She felt as if she was being overestimated. Everybody thought so was so special, but the truth was that she had never truly mastered any of the academy jutsu. She couldn't even remember why she didn't pay attention in those classes. She was good with projectiles though...
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 11:09

A lot of students have gathered already but not everyone was there. For their own sake Kenshi hoped they wouldn't be late. But he also hoped it for himself. What if someone that he might really get along with overslept and is thus unable to take the examination.

He didn't want to think of that, he would make friends. Maybe not now but he hoped to get friends once he would graduate. Kenshi noticed that some of his classmates gathered around each other. Just by looking at them he knew that two of them where nervous. One of them obviously isn't and that would be Sarutobi Kouhi.

The other one was Nara Shikataro. He appeared to be busy with something that didn't have anything to do with the exam. Thinking of it, it appeared that the ones that weren't nervous were the three Clan Heirs. Maybe it had something to do with that but he isn't quite sure. I might have been more obvious if the Clan Heirs where the ones that were the most nervous of all student. Seeing that they need to uphold the Clan name. Kenshi didn't really know what the time was but he would guess that there would be around 25 minutes left till they start.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 18:29

The Yamanaka girl looked up at hearing this familiar female voice. "Mana-chan! You made it," she said and smiled. "Didn't get lost on the path of life today?" she asked and chuckled. It was common knowledge that her father, Kakashi, regularly arrived late and always had some kind of excuse for it. Mostly lame excuses though. Yorukasa looked at the clock again and fidgeted with her hoodie. It was almost time.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 18:53

Ryochoku arrived at the waiting place on time, tagging along was his sister Tenshu Kanako with a bright smile on her face. Ryochoku though, wasn't smiling at all. Normally, it would be because that he didn't really smile at all but today, stress was a big factor. While not exactly driven himself, he found himself wanting to get it done today as he couldn't stand four more freaking months in the academy and also, if he didn't pass then he's going to receive a barrage of social pressure when he was back home at the end of the day. His sister would definitely pass, it's too easy for her as she was on top of him at every aspect of shinobi for now.

As always, Ryochoku pick the quietest of places, and lean himself on the wall over there. "Nii-chan, you don't want to talk to your classmates? This might be the last day you see them for a long time you know."

"Feel free to talk to them yourself, I prefer to focus my mind on the exam." While he didn't really disagree with her thought, he just didn't feel like doing so. It was kind of awkward too for him to suddenly talk to those he didn't really know at first. His sister though, has a few friends in the area and has started talking to them.

Last edited by Tenshu Ryochoku on Wed 29 May - 1:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 19:58

The Hyuuga boy looked back from the clock, just 20 minutes left. He sighed softly and stood up, stretching. He didn't worry too much about the exam, he knew his stuff. Only Genjutsu was a thing, but he could hardly be judged on that since his clan couldn't do Genjutsu, so he quickly stopped worrying about that. "Good morning Mana-chan." he said. He chuckled to Yorukasa-chans reaction, knowing she was fashionably late again. Though he heard no excuse from her. He saw the older boy and his sister arive, he gave them a look and turned back to his own little group of palls again.
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 21:21

The Sarutobi girl looked at the clock on the tower and sighed her breath full of stress she was trying to hide by being as cheerful as she could. Another deep sigh followed when she had that realization. She would look around for familiar faces and when her gaze fell upon the Uzumaki heir sitting alone up in a tree a devious grin would once again appear on her lips.

Less than half a minute later the Sarutobi would be up in the tree beside him grinning at the classmate.
"Morning Uzumaki-kun!!! Whatcha doing all alone up in this tree?" She asked sitting on the trunk wiggeling her feet a bit as they hung down from the tree trunk they were sitting on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 : The First Without War   Chapter 1 : The First Without War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next