Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2 : Classroom 27

Go down 
+3
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uchiha Torame
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 4:10

The classroom would be brightly lit with most of the front desks removed or moved to the side to create more room, in the far end of the room was a long table behind which were seated 2 ANBU, 2 Academy teachers and at the center sat the 6th Hokage, Uchiha Itachi. The man had a serious and somewhat tense expression on his face, despite which he was breathing slow and calm glacing at the door for the next contender to enter as the others would be standing right outside of it.

"Next up! Uchiha Torame!" One of the teachers called out as the name would make Itachi perk a brow and look over towards the door with a bit more curiosity and intent.

==========================================
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 4:45

Torame walked into the classroom, why was he chosen the very first of his class?, in a split second doubt caught him again. what if..., but he cut this thought of immidiately. mom didnt want you to doubt yourself he told himself. he tried to do this unnoticed but as the Hokage was very skilled he wouldn't be surprised if he would have noticed the little splitsecond of a doubt.

He proseeded furter into the room and stood at a reasonable distance from Hokage in the centre of the room. he took a deep respectfull bow, 'Hokage-sama' he said and stood straight up again, waiting for the assignment he had to fullfill. not a single bit of doubt left in him, but the adrenaline rushed through his vains. he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 21:24

As the Uchiha boy entered the room and bowed greeting the 6th Hokage an amused smile would appear on Itachi's lips for a brief moment before before his face turned serious again.

"Good day Uchiha Torame. So you are the boy with the tengu mark,huh?" The 6th greeted back follwing up with a question.

"Now then Uchiha-san, the task is to show us at least 3 of your shinobi techniques to convince us to let you pass. You can take short breaks in between there is no rush." One of the teachers explained.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 21:54

Yorukasa was listening at the door and gasped when she heard that she'd have to perform three techniques. THREE!? She only knew two! The girl trembled on her legs and dropped down onto her knees. This was it...she was going to fail this test...and then everybody would either take pity on her, or laugh at her, and she wanted them to do neither. How would she solve this problem? Techniques...techniques...drinking poison and surviving was kind of a technique. And throwing shuriken was one too, right? There had to be something she could do? Otherwise, what happened to those who couldn't use jutsu at all? The chakra inept ones? She knew there had been cases like that in the past. And wait...tengu mark? The little Uchiha boy had a tengu mark on him!?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 23:12

as the Hokage spoke about the tengu mark his right shoulder itched a bit, there were 4 little holes over there, where the tengu bit him, and in the centre of it a mark. Torame ignored the itch and said politely: 'people say so, but i cant remember much of that day, except the image of my dads dead body...', saying this tears appeared in his eyes, he ignored them. 'bunshin no jutsu!' 2 clones of Torame appeared, one right and one left from him.
'kawarimi no jutsu!'
Torame switched places with a chair that was in the corner of the room. his hands moved quickly performing seals for his best and strongest jutsu,
'Katon, Gokakyuu no jutsu!', he breathed in air brought his hands to his mouth about to spit a fireball out...
but waited for the reaction of the examinators, if they wouldn't take action he would burn a part of the school, or at least this classroom...
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 23:40

Shikataro was likewise eavesdropping with his head pressed against the wooden frame. His face in a serious frown as he heard the Hokage speak. Already his mind was going through his "battle plan" to impress the examinoners,,, wait Tengu mark?.... that's nonsense.
Noticing Yorukasa's discomfort Shikataro put two thumbs up as encouragement. b(ಠ__ಠ)d
"Don't worry Yoru chan. You'll do great. I'm sure being able to spit poison in someone's face without drawback is ATLEAST worthy of a jutsu of rank"

Last edited by Nara Shikataro on Thu 30 May - 23:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 23:43

---------------------------------------
Invisible roll performed
---------------------------------------

The ones standing outside as well as the Academy teachers would see the Uchiha boy reply about the Tengu Mark and about his father's death but as soon as the tears came out the boy would seem to freeze up motionless.

>>>>>>>>Inside Torame's Mind <<<<<<<<

The fireball technique would fly in the direction he sent it in but would ignite in a huge explosion far beyond what it should. The boy would see flames all around him as his entire surroundings would be engulfed by them.
High walls of fire surrounding him from all sides. Inside the flame he would see the image of his father burning and screaming as around him stood three creatures that looked like slightly larger humanoids with bird winds, one had a crow head, one an eagle head and one had a humanoid face with a long red nose.
The creature with the long nose would take it's staff delivering the final blow to his father's screaming form silencing the Uchiha.
At this the crow faced creature would glance back sideways at the young Uchiha boy, none of the flames seeming to harm any of them, or bother them whatsoever. Inside the eye of the crow he would see a Sharingan eye which would hypnotise the boys glance at itself while the surroundings around it merged back to form the classroom as it was, the position of the red spinning eye remaining the same though the crow shaped face was now taking place for the face of the 6th Hokage as the boys mind would return to reality.

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As he would return to reality Torame would feel his hands begining to perform the seals for the Fireball Jutsu on their own, at least the first few seals, this as an automatic after reaction to the illusion.

"Well done Uchiha Torame. Well done indeed. A Fire Jutsu at your age. An adult already." The Hokage gave the boy a warm smile.

The Academy teachers looked confused at the Uchiha Village Leader "Well...done? B...But he hasn't..." One of them stuttered confused.

The red eyes of the Hokage would revert back to their normal color as he nodded to the teacher with a little chuckle "Ohw yes he has. He might be a bit reckless and emotional but he definitely has skill. More than enough. That mark might be dangerous, though. But the boy deserves to pass." He would reply to the teacher and then glance back to Torame giving him and approving nod as he took one of the forehead protectors from the table and held one out in his hand for the Uchiha to come grab.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 May - 23:54

Yorukasa was still listening at the door. "He...talks about a fire jutsu...but he hasn't showed anything. He passed the exam," the girl said and got very nervous. It was probably her turn next, knowing her luck. She looked at the Nara and bit her lip. She felt quite useless.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 1:47

Shikataro with his ear pressed to the door crossed his arms and pouted hin mouth. ( > 3>)
"That's some buuuuulshiiiit.... Sounds like he's getting the favored treatment."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 1:56

Torame looked at the Hokage, why would he do such thing? why would he show him the dead body again? he wanted to ask lots of questions, but he didn't. he couldn't.
he walked to the table and accepted the forehead protector feeling a tention between him and the Hokage. He felt the urge to speak to him about that day. he put the forheadprotector where it belonged and bowed to all of the examinators and the Hokage, walked away out of the classroom. Tears came up again, the imige of his dead father was burned onto his retina. He walked past Yorukasa and Shikataro, not realizing that they had to do the exam next.Torame was not consious of this world
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 4:35

Itachi would hand the Uchiha his forehead protector smiling a bit amused at the kid, but a little bit of a wicked smirk was hiding behind that smile. The boy could feel the tension in the eyes of the Hokage as their eyes met shortly once more when he took the protector from his hand.

"Congratulations." He would say with a calm and kind sounding voice.

As the Uchiha would leave the room Itachi would nod to one of the teachers who would announce the next contender.
"Next! Nara Shikataro!"

----------------------------------------------------
As Torame would walk out of the room he would hear a voice whispering in his ear.
"They don't trust you. They fear you. They want to hurt you. Even from your own Clan. Unlike me....I want to protect you. You are my precious treasure Uchiha Torame."

The voice was loud enough to hear clearly as if someone stood next to him but sounded like a whisper,nobody else seemed to hear the voice and the halls of the school seemed largely empty. However the voice echoed his name again and again the sound proceeding towards the staircase going up to the roof of the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 4:50

Shikataro walked into the room and made a stiff bow "Hai Hokage sama" (O‸O)
He focused on the room to what he could use and slowly his expression turned to a calm and calculated look. ~Windows, lots of sun, a training dummy, ok I got this~
He took position close to the window and started molding the Doton handseals. "Doro Gaeshi" Outside a wall made of earth rose up in front of the windows creating a big shadow in the classroom. Then he performed another handseal and his schadow started to twist and shoot through the shadow of the mud wall and towards the dummy
"Kage Mane no Jutsu" When the shadow caught the dummies shadow it stiffened.
Shikataro stood up and spit a senbon that he had concealed in his mouth into the head of the training dummy
"Fukumi Hari"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 22:46

That voice again, he hated it, he realy did, but he couldn't get free of it. 'We have had this conversation countles times, i dont trust you and you know that, i dont know who you are, but i gues you are the one who set the mark on me. you killed my father and he was the one that tried to protect me, so go away you murderer.' Torame said this out loud but in a compressed voice, his consiousness got back in the world again, he looked around and saw Yorukasa. 'Damn', he thought. and hoped she didnt hear him talking back to the voice he knew only he could hear, that would look very stupid. To camuflage this he said to her: 'i hope you two will pass too. ' ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 23:23

The teachers would look on as the Nara made quite a sound combination with his techniques.
The teachers paying close attention while the Hokage seemed mostly distracted by something only paying little attention to the actions of the Nara as his eyes seemed to revert towards the door of the room behind which Torame was standing every few seconds with interest.

As the Nara was done the teachers nodded and glanced to Itachi for his opinion of the actions.
The Hokage would close his eyes for a moment and smile.
"Quite impressive. So far you are doing far better than your father did at this stage, however lets hope that it's an improvement and not an upside-down world." The 6th said.

"Utilizing Doton in order to create shadows which you then use to trap your opponent and following this up with a safe technique to use in conjunction with your shadow possession technique. This could prove very effective on the battlefield if you make sure to think up one more counter movement in the formation, if someone manages to avoid your shadow possession the first time, you might need a means of forcing them back in there again. But nevertheless. Quite impressive indeed."

He would say with a nod and then one of the Academy teachers would stand up taking one of the forehead protectors and holding it out for Shikataro. "Nara Shikataro! I hereby congratulate you on passing the examination and officially obtaining the title of Shinobi and the rank of Genin. Enjoy the rest of your free time but don't be late for the summoning later in the afternoon today where your teams will be announced."

The teacher spoke, but as the Nara would come up to claim his prize the Hokage would shoot him a short glance as Shikataro wouldn't see Itachi's lips move but would hear the voice of the 6th in his mind.
"Nara-san, could you please do me a favor, now that you are a Genin....could you please for today keep an eye on Uchiha Torame, I am worried something bad might happen to him."

One of the teachers in the meantime nodded to the door.
"Yamanaka Yorukasa! You're up next please enter."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The voice laughed inside Torame's head.
"It's amazing how you know only so little and yet believe and assume so much. You're still such a child. That is why they always fool you."

"If I wanted you dead, why wouldn't I just kill you like I did your father? If I wanted to hurt you, why wouldn't I just do it. Your own Hokage showing your horrific images of your father's death to scare you away from me, your only source of protection. I even protected you.....from your own father."

"They are scared, they won't show it but they are scared of you, those of them who know what you and I can achieve together. Stop letting them fool you....and......let me show you the truth. Wouldn't you like to know the truth?" The voice tempted inside the boys mind followed by a low teasing laughter leading up the staircase still as if whatever it was wanted him to go there. Up the stairs towards the roof of the school where there wasn't currently anyone around.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 May - 23:48

The heard the boy talking to himself and blinked a few times, arching her brows as if she wanted to ask about his mental health. However, at the sound of her name her heart plummeted. She walked into the room and bowed politely. "Hokage-sama," she said softly. She really needed to bluff her way out of this one. She just couldn't be the only one of her friends who failed. She knew the others would do just fine. She was the only one in danger of failing, and she wouldn't accept that. Yorukasa could feel her heart racing in her chest. It sounded so loud to her that she was convinced everyone in the room could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 0:20

Shikataro took the forehead protector and made another stiff bow.
"Thank you Hakage sama! Yes Hokage sama!" (O‸O)
He then practically vibrated out of the room in excitement past Yorukasa (while doing a little victory hop to wish her good luck). Only when he was outside he would relax and look for Torame. If he decided to go up the stairs Shikataro would sneak after him (STEALTH MODE ENGAGED)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 0:31

Inside the Classroom:

The teachers would nod to Yorukasa bowing their heads back at her respectfully acknowledging the Yamanaka's presence. The 6th would likewise bow his head to the girl greeting her back.

"Yamanaka Yorukasa, a pleasure to meet you. I have heard quite a bit about your special talents. Now then, if you would please demonstrate 3 of your Shinobi techniques for us. I am rather curious to see what you are able to pull off."

--------------------------------

Outside the Classroom:

(So far this part is still pending until we know the Uchiha's reaction, so either Shikataro walks out and tries to sneak behind Torame or the Nara walks out to see the Uchiha boy still standing there, or going elsewhere.)
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 0:38

The girl nodded. "I require a volunteer for the third one," she said and bowed again. "If that isn't too much trouble." She took her last vial of poison from her bag and walked closer to the table so that the proctors could see that it was a genuine vial of poison. "One," she said softly and uncorked the bottle before drinking the contents. The girl smiled to show that it didn't do anything to her. No pain or ill effects whatsoever. "Two." she said and took a deep breath before holding out her hand, palm turned up. She concentrated on the poison within her body and after a few seconds, there was a small puddle of the purple liquid in the palm of her hand. She walked to the window to deposit it outside before walking back to the table. "And three. Who can I use my shintenshin no jutsu on?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 0:50

SHUT UP!!! the boy screamed out loud, so hard that it echoed through the entire building. he could not stand this voice, why him? why?, only now he noticed the Nara. 'get the Hokage' Torame said to Shikataro. The voice has never driven him so mad normaly it stopped quite fast but now... He was loosing himself, if it continued he would follow the voice or start freeking out and damaging everything surounding him.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 1:06

Shikataro looked concerned at Torame's tantrum and nodded. He went back to the classroom and peaked into the room. "Beg the interruption Hokage sama but Torame REALLY needs help!" ;(@‸@);;
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 2:09

As the Yamanaka would drink her poison the teachers and the Hokage looked on to the girl's demonstration of her poison drinking ability and her ability to then emit the ingested poison they would all nod. However then as she would inquire whom she could use her final technique on the Nara would burst into the room with his cry for help.

Itachi would calmly glance at the Nara and give him an equally calm nod before stating quietly.
"Alright, please close the door. I'll be right there." He would say calmly yet a bit stern to make sure the Nara understood it was more or less an order to close said door.
As the Nara would comply with the order (if he would.) the Hokage would smile at the Yamanaka and nod towards one of the teachers.
"Uzuki-san can be your volunteer. Please continue." He would say in a calm and friendly tone.

Outside the Classroom:

As soon as Shikataro would close the door and turn around he would see the Hokage standing there slowly walking up to Torame and lifting his fingers upwards , a seal made of fire would appear around each of his fingertips before the 6th would push them against the location of the Tengu Mark on the Uchiha boy, apparently already knowing where it was. "I'm sorry about your fate...Uchiha Torame. But whatever you do, do not trust this creature. And do not speak about it to others. As little information about this should be known to others...understood?" He asked the last word he spoke while glancing back at the Nara heir giving him a stern serious look.
The Uchiha would feel the voice fading, he would also feel himself being rather tired and if he'd try for the next 30 minutes he wouldn't be able to utilize the fire element. He wouldn't know unless he tried offcourse but he would feel slightly strange and weakened nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 2:15

The Yamanaka's concentration broke for a moment when Shikataro entered the room. IDIOT! She sighed when he left again and turned to the teacher who would volunteer. "Thank you, Uzuki-sensei," she said and smiled kindly as she walked up to him. She build up chakra within her and formed the seal, looking the teacher in his eyes. "Shintenshin no Jutsu," she said and touched the teacher's hand, forcing her spirit into his body, pushing him away for now. "I, Yamanaka Yorukasa, have now taken possession of this body. I will now cancel it again," she said and formed the necessary seal, sending her spirit back to her body and letting the teacher's body go. She stood up again, her body had fallen down onto its knees, and took a few steps back so that she'd be back in the middle of the room. She bowed politely to signal the end of her demonstration. Please...please let it be enough!
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 2:21

Shikataro nodded and slowly retreated out of the room whispering "Sorry Yoru chaaaan". He turned around and saw the Hokage already moving forwards doing his thing. Patiently he waited while his minds was racing the words ~The hell is going oooooon...?~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 3:00

Inside the classroom

The girl would preform her final technique and then Hokage would stand up helping the teacher she used as an example to stand up as well as he would fall after she returned her mind back to her own body.
"Nicely done, indeed you are filled to the brim with special talents it seems. However I am not sure I can allow you to graduate, the price is too high." The Hokage would say giving her a stern look as he would walk up to the Yamanaka nodding as his palm would softly brush back one of her pieces of hair.
He would smile at her and continue.
"As it stands right now, all you are capable of doing are the things you got, things your received as gifts from life. You are able to resist poison and able to transfer your mind completely out of your body. Also I sense more than one elemental nature within you...likewise impressive. But all those things are things you got. None of them things you acquired, non of them you achieved."

He would let out a little chuckle.
"It would be such a shame seeing you die on the battlefield when you have the potential of becoming a great Shinobi later in life if you just take a little longer. It's not a real punishment, just 4 more months of hard work. I do this for your safety....."
He would say but then sigh and look up.
"However there might be another way you can prove yourself worthy the title of Genin..." He would say but not finish.
"That is...if you are determined to accept it."
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 3:09

The girl's eyes grew big as she heard that it wasn't good enough. Her heart plummeted again, only to shoot right back up as the hokage walked up to her and touched her, brushing back her hair, causing her to blush in the brightest shade of red her skin was capable of. Her body was burning up for a moment, before turning as cold as ice as Itachi told her that she wasn't ready. That she hadn't achieved anything by herself. He made it sound as if she was a spoiled brat. It wasn't true. She'd trained hard to be able to emit poison through her skin, but she wasn't going to object. Not to him.
Her spirit lifted slightly as she looked up at the Uchiha. "A..anything... I'll do anything, Hokage-sama! Anything you wish!" she said, ready to grasp this chance with both hands.

Last edited by Yamanaka Yorukasa on Sat 1 Jun - 8:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next