Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?

Go down 
+2
Amaya
Green Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Admin

Green Admin

Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 7:30

Since team 1 has ended their conversation with their Sensei and are now pending their preparations for the survival exercise the next day they might want to use this time to get to know one another a bit better, hang out or to actually prepare a strategy for the oncoming day of some sort. All up to you. This thread is optional.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 4:22

The Konoha Library was in the public facility district along with the Hospital and arena. It was a decent sized building but nothing ornamental about it except a vertical beside the door. Lots of general knowledge could be found here as the clans tended to "donate" trivial knowledge for study to aspiring academy students and genin.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 4:40

Kikaichuu-

Literally meaning "Parasitic Destruction Insects") are a species of small, beetle-like insects capable of flight that are bred and utilized exclusively by the Aburame clan, forming the basis for all of their unique techniques.
Kikai can also mean: strange, opportunity, machine

Kikaichuu are bred and utilized exclusively by the Konohagakure's Aburame clan. They are one of the few insects capable of absorbing and molding chakra
Members of the Aburame clan actually live in symbiosis with the kikaichū through the Parasitic Destruction Insect Technique. The Aburame, shortly after birth, allows the kikaichū to nest and breed inside their bodies and feed off of their chakra, and in return, the host ninja receives the life-long ability to control and command the bugs, using them as their primary fighting technique.
The most common use of the kikaichū in combat is to silently ambush an opponent and drain them of their chakra before they notice the bugs at work. This process can leave the victim with so little chakra that they are unable to move or fight back. Their small size and strong link with their controllers make them excellent at spying.
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 21:05

As Hayate would be waddeling through the library looking for book on Aburame he would eventually pass by the spot where his team mate Sarutobi Kouhi sits ontop of one of the tall bookshelves with a row of books by her side and one in her hands reading.
Kouhi would be all up in her books, barely noticing anything that was going on around her, her eyes tracing the letters on the pages, by the looks of it her mind was racing as well, the Sarutobi girl was a bookworm afterall and hearing from her Sensei that she was trash before proving otherwise made this girl want to give her sensei a hard time to call her that during the training.
Funny enough she was looking up about the same things Hayate did, she wanted to know as much about the Aburame as she could find and if possible and public battle records on Aburame Sendo himself.
Surely he must have had some fights somewhere where people saw him at it. That would be better than nothing.

The girl scratched her head and let out a loud pained sigh dropping another book by her side and taking up yet another to read.
"I'll show you trash..." She mumbled softly to herself with determined eyes.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 0:25

In a worn out book Kouhi would find what she was looking for after skipping through the other clan bio's.
Quote :
Aburame Clan:
This clan from Konoha Village is known for its ties to insect. At birth clan members form an agreement with bugs to inhabit and feed on the chakra their body creates. In return the bugs will serve the commands of the clan member.
Aburame Clan is known for their unique philosophy about life and their opponents as they say to never underestimate any opponent no matter how small they are, nor will they ever underestimate the role of something or someone small within something big because ever next bug can mean victory or loss. The Aburame Clan thus never holds back in battle and never backs down from a mission because they see themselves as one little bug within a big system that they fight for ( Konoha) and in order to assure victory every little bug is needed, even if it is merely a sacrificial one. Due to their devotion this Clan is also known as Konoha's silent guard as Clan members have been reported to protect the Village and it's interests on their own accord without the need for a mission or order to do so even when outside Village perimeters.

They tend to steer away from political struggles regarding them as "unnecassary complications to the system", due to their close relationship with insect colony lifestyle they have a history of loyalty, trust and comradery. Each member does his job to the best of his ability and trusts his fellows to do the same. This has created a very long tack record of good conduct shinobi, despite their odd habits they have never broken any major shinobi codes or caused problems for the village.

The clan has ties with the Kamizuru of the bees and Tsuchigumo of the spider clans that went back to the Warring States period before the Shinobi Villages were founded. All 3 clans clashed repeatedly with the Kamizuru, who was partly responsible for the foundig of Iwagakure, holding the greater grudge since the 3rd Great Shinobi War when the Aburame foiled a Kamizuru suprise assault on Konoha with a pre-emptive counterstrike of their own that they had launched without authorization. Despite this break of protocol the clan was praised for it's quick and successful intervention.

Pure by luck she would also come across a tape from the chuunin exams 3 years ago. It wasn't the world famous one before it that had drawn it into a spectacle over the whole media network but it's aftermath had caused this one to be recorded as well.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Neo_Naruto_RPG/index.php?showtopic=880 (was a real game battle but  was made fancy for a timeskip)
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 6:25

Kouhi would be swinging her legs back and forth as she sat on top of the bookshelf almost fanatically browsing through her book when Hayate would startle her with his question and sudden presence when he suddenly pushed the book back into place.
"WaaaaaaaahAaaaaah,aaaah...ahhh!!"
The girl shouted and flailed her legs realizing she was losing her balance.
"Aaaaaaaah!!!
She would then shout louder as she tipped over backwards falling downwards on the opposite side of the shelf. However no loud boom was heard, just a light thud.
"I'm Ok! I'm Ok! Sorriiiiiiiiiiiiii!"
The girl would giggle a bit at her own clumsyness and was glad she could catch herself and land on her feet in time, she was a monkey, ya know.
Kouhi quickly walked around the bookshelf and smiled waving at her new team-mate.
"Hey there Hayate-kun! Sorry for my reaction there...I was just uhm...uhm."
The girl would fidget a bit with her hands where she was holding a few books and a dvd disc. And as she did one of the books would fall from her hands. 'Insects and chakra' and as it fell it would reveal the title of the book behind it 'The Origins of Shinobi Clans and Villages'.
She gulped quickly picking up the book she dropped.
"I was just...just...you know! Looking up some information." she stammered a bit.
"For tomorrow and such..."
She began as she now stood next to Hayate and saw the book he had placed back her eyes enlarging in excitement.
"So THAT'S where it was! I was looking for that one!"
The girl grinned happily as she reached for the book, it was on one of the top shelves and far too high for her to reach, but she was no regular girl, she was a Shinobi and a Sarutobi, climbing that bookshelf like a squirrel would a tree. Her attention focused on getting the book now, somewhat forgetting about her team mate for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 9:38

Hayate does not find any bugs on himself
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 9:52

Kouhi would try to pick the book from the shelf but her team-mate would have it first being taller.
"H...Hey hey! I was researching that too!"
The girl stuck to the bookshelf like a coala bear waving one hand towards the book trying to grab it but in reality just flailing that hand up and down at high speed.
"Gimme Gimme Gimme!"
She would then fall from the shelf with a light thud clearly not hurting herself much if at all doing so and huffed.
"Bah!"
Kouhi would then look up to see Hayate checking himself. She would blink and then her mind would realise what he was doing as she began to do the same. But not just herself, she would also check the environment.
Unlike Hayate she had video refferance of what he was capable of partially at least. And she was a Sarutobi, those learn from seeing far better than from reading.
"Ohw shhh...." She would quickly cover her mouth before she would say the potty word.
She would try to learn from Hayate's approach to investigation while at it, he seemed to be quite a bit better at it than her.

(investigation : check self for bugs)
(investigation : check surroundings for potential bugs an Aburame might use.)
(investigation : Check Hayate for bugs, but not too personally, no touchie.)
(Sarutobi Bloodline Limit ; Learn from Hayate who has a higher investigation. C-rank *** )

Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 10:29

Kouhi would find see that Hayate is a bit more thorough in investigating, she can however spot an everyday fly sitting on the shelf doing fly stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 15:09

OOC: Solo so I am skipping to post-dusk.

It's never bad to know more about his teammates and also his sensei. Tenshu has a network of information and it would be a fool to not use them. Ryochoku got himself into the data room as soon as he got back to the compound and started to scan the database for information. One search on "Aburame Sendo", one search on "Masamune Hayate" and one search on "Sarutobi Kouhi".

[Perk - Tenshu Spy Network]
[Using computer, Ryo has D rank on Computers]
[D rank in investigaton although I am not sure if that is needed]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 15:38

[A PM WILL BE SENT TO RYOCHOKU SHORTLY WITH THE REQUESTED INFO]
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 15:59

Ryochoku read the report without much sort of reaction of emotion, just scan, scan, scan and scan. The information of his sensei proved to be pretty useful and seriously, what's up with so many people getting Jounin before 20? He could feel the pressure of getting graduated by the age of 16 and he has no choice too, which just suck. One thing that caught his eyes in the report was "Blood Brotherhood" and that's his new searching term, although he was doubtful that the database would have too much information on non-personnel type of info.

[Same roll and perk as last post]
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jul - 0:50

(Really Really sorry for the holdup everyone, But I had some personal issues to cover with the admin team. Am back now, or should be for the most part. Again Sorry. And here I go.)

Kouhi nodded to Hayate acknowledging his finding and agreeing with them.
"Indeed, it doesn't seem like he's watching us." She sighed calming down.

The girl would then listen to what her team mate had to say about the matter as her eyes lit up all exited and she pushed some things off of a nearby library table tossing down her books and the DVD on there as she began to open up the pages they needed for him.
"I found a whole video of him fighting at the Chuunin exams, and some background info on him and his elemental abilities. Also I found out quite a bit about his Clan mentality. And being from a Shinobi Clan myself I can vouch for this,Clan mentality is very important. Sure every person is an individual with their own quircks and such. But for us Shinobi from a Hiden Clan or a Kekei Genkai Clan, we get brought up with a certain mindset, only a select few are able to fully break out of it ever, due to it being nearly ever present." She took a short break and took a little breath before continueing her explanation.

"And even fewer see the need or desire to break out of these mental states. As they help them get stronger quickly and help them attain the abilities of their Clan much faster and easier. In other words if you ever find a Clan-bound shinobi that doesn't follow his or her clan's mentality, you might have just as well find a palm sized diamond." She chuckled at the comparison she made.

"Anyway, his Clan't mentality is apperantly not to underestimate anyone or anything, no matter how small or weak. It means we're going to have a pretty hard time, since he won't be underestimating us for any of our shortcomings or weaknesess." She pulled a bit of a nervous face at this realization and then sighed deeply dropping her shoulders and looking at the floor for a moment before forcing her confidence back into her system and smiling.

"Alright, I say let's throw our things together and look it all over once more, see if we missed anything. You know, two heads are always better than one." She grinned and began her re-research.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 4:55

[A PM has been sent to Ryochoku with his found information]

Kouhi and Hayate, please be a little more patient for a reply. Green Admin will be back shortly.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 8:09

Watching the video again and keeping in mind what Jinno learned about Kikai the duo would see that the ninja wire connected to the scythe was covered sporadically with Kikai. This allowed the string to be pulled in directions that Sendo was not capable of from his starting position. The whole unpredictability of the scythe's aerial movement was based that the wire could be pulled along and length of the wire into any direction.

Not soon after the librarian called that it was almost closing time and so the duo had spend all the time they had on their research.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul - 6:21

Please proceed to Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got when you feel ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1