Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.

Go down 
+2
Haruno Tenshi
Haruno Sakena
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 23:27

Tenshi pet the dog, it eased her mind a bit but then she made a decision...

Wait! Don't move Daichi yet! I want to know... I want to know if I can save him. Even if it doesn't work, I know I tried at least. Please, let me do this... For Mana her sake.

She didn't wait for anyone to respond. The 2 fish she gave life kept giving her hope. For her own sake, and Mana's she had to try. Miracles did happen. And she would try.

Softly and carefully she removed the cloth.

I'll wait until I know what I see. I will take a chance in trying Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 23:42

This information will be PMed to Tenshi. Because we have younger members and it might be a bit over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb - 11:39

}{ I have not seen any response to my characters actions so I'll just continue I guess.}{

Inhaling a large amount of air, Sakena looked back at the tower once more, 'Tsunade Sama...I wish you were here...' What else could she do, besides press the com link in her ear and called for listening ear, "Guys, we have a problem."

Knowing that the others were probably busy off with their own teams, Sakena had no choice but to follow suit to the hospital to check on her Genin.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb - 12:55

Graphic Content! Reader's discretion adviced!

Tenshi would soon see what the dog meant when he said that there was nothing she could have done. As the girl started to lift the cloth, the true horror of the situation came to her all at once. The woman who was with them was one of the leading medical shinobi of Konoha and Konoha's head veterinarian and she had done all she could for the dog.

Spoiler:

It would be at this moment that Tenshi get excited... Well, not the girl herself, but something inside her would. A voice would start to brew down deep inside her, from the depths. Though it seemed so far away, at the same time it was like there was a person standing next to her, whispering it in her ear, she could almost feel the hot breath on her skin.

"More, more, more..." The excitement was rising with each uncovering...

Kenshi could also see what Tenshi was seeing with a little effort. Even after the horrors she had already uncovered, Tenshi, spurred by the wish to take in more, with the Tengu enforcing her curiosity with its own thirst for blood, would start to remove more of the cover.
Though the medical nin stood there with the stretcher, they did not know what to do. The look of lust that Tenshi had in her eyes, lust and desire for more knowledge, combined with the lust for havoc, chaos and blood that the Tengu added, made them hesitant to act. In fact, when one moved to stop her, the Tengu momentarily took over to protect her. He did not move her body or took the control completely from tenshi, but he made Tenshi give the man a death stare that froze him. Or was it something that Tenshi did herself, wishing to not be stopped? Perhaps both.

Spoiler:

Unaru (Tenshi's dog) would start to whimper softly to which came almost an immediate reply. "NO!!!!" It was not as much a command, more like a beg. Hana never wanted either kid to go through the horrors that Mana had gone through, but now they seemed to go down the same path.

===============================================

OC: I am closing this storyline as well. The event is drawing to a close. There will probably be 2 to 3 more posts for each of you.

Sakena, you'll be too late in arriving to really stop this and adding you back to the storyline would drag the topic out, seeing we are trying to close everything and ending the event. ^^

Next event you are the first to post. ^^

Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb - 20:03

Tenshi suddenly was aware of every feeling and emotion she felt. Immediately after she saw the next horror, she drew the cover back up, resisting the curiosity that welled up and closing her eyes. she recognized the feeling at once, and she would need to see the Hokage again.
She hoped Kenshi hadn't seen any of this. she had seen such a horror before and although she was shaking, she absorb it like she always did.

Slowly, she moved towards Kenshi and stretched her hand to help him up.
Emotionless she said with a whisper:

Come. There is nothing we can do here. The only thing we can do is support Mana, and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Feb - 4:31

Kenshi vaguely heard what the woman said but he kept his head down not wanting to see the cloth covering Daichi or the area around him. Kenshi would react when he felt something cold in his neck by turning his head to see what it was. As he turned his head he would see a dog which was now licking his cheek. Holding back the tears from the shock of what happened he would put his arm around the dog and he pressed his body against the dog.

Kenshi thought he started hearing things the moment the dog would start talking to him. He didn't know if it was just his imagination or if it was really the dog that was talking to him but that didn't really matter because what he heard did cheer him up a little bit.

Kenshi would hear Tenshi say that she wanted to try and save Daichi. The first thought that shot into his mind was that she wouldn't be able to do anything. If even the medical-nin gave up on it then she wouldn't have any chance of saving him. He followed her with his eyes when she started to walk towards the stretcher. The moment she started to lift the cloth Kenshi would close his eyes not wanting to see what was underneath it. He knew that Daichi was laying under the cloth but he didn't want to see the wounds that caused the loss of all the blood that was covering the area.

After a short time Kenshi would hear Tenshi's voice. He slowly opened his eyes to see Tenshi reaching her hand towards him. He understood what she meant by it and he softly grabbed her hand and pulled himself up until he was able to support the rest of his body with his own legs. Kenshi looked at Tenshi her face and it looked like she was something terrible but he already had an idea of what she saw. "Let's go then." He quickly replied wanting to leave this place as soon as possible. Before leaving he would pet the dogs head and then he would move towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Feb - 1:43

Though Tenshi would have seen such horrors before, it was only in nightmares. The severity of the horror that was under the cloth was more than Anything she had seen before. It was evident that the dog was toyed around with, just like Mana had been, this was more than a killing out of necessity, anger or rage, this was just having some sick and twisted fun with no other reason than to hurt one little girl.

Though Tenshi has experienced the other killings and the feelings that went with it, this was a whole different game all together. She was reminded why she was so pacifistic, but this was just a tad worse. In fact, her stomach would not feel well for the rest of the day, as if someone had punched her in it. She was feeling sick and every time she closed her eyes she would see the dog in front of her eyes. And each time she did, the Tengu would start to fill in the blanks in her mind. Scoffing her for not looking at more and using his imagination to tell her more and more gruesome things that could and would be hidden under the blanket. With the words uttered in her mind, there were also images and with each image the Tengu would stir inside and get a little stronger unless she really fights it.

Unaru the dog would run away after some hand signs from Hana, there was little doubt where it was going. Unaru was heading straight for the Hokage mountains.

The two kids meanwhile would be accompanied by Hana and the one remaining dog, the one that had tried to comfort Kenshi and still did by remaining close to the boy. Hana remained silent and stood vigil. Her eyes never leaving Tenshi, making sure that she could spring into action at any one time. Before too long her third dog returned, the one she had send off first. Just like the other two, Naku reported to his master in english for all to understand. "Mission accomplished Hana-san." It spoke, but shut up after some handseals from Hana, immediately the dog started to patrol.
Though the handseals were the same military signs that Tenshi and Kenshi should have learned in the academy (untrained shinobi codes) , but they found the signs came too fast and in strange combinations, so their meaning was completely over their heads.

For the next hour or so there was no news from Mana, but Sakena and the Hokage would arrive shortly after 30 minutes. The Hokage took a quick look at Tenshi, but would find that his handy work was still in place, but why was this happening to Tenshi then? The Hokage quickly left to do some research, leaving, Sakena, Hana the three dogs and the kids in the waiting room. Sakena looked defeated and tired. This was not what she had expected from her first teammission. Besides trying to comfort the two, she spend most of the time talking to Hana.

After another hour the Nurse emerged once more to give an update on Mana. Apparently the girl had gone into a catatonic state. She was non responsive to any stimulation. Sakena was invited in to come check on her student. But she would find that she too could do nothing to fix it. The Hokage would return, this time accompanied by Mana's father. Kakashi rushed on towards his daughter, leaving Itachi with the kids and Hana.

"I have some bad news you guys," Itachi started "I'll be honest with you, with Mana not being able to continue, we will have to make arrangements so you will become a three man team once more. Until that time you will go back to the academy to spend some more time developing yourselves." Itachi raised a finger before the kids could protest. "You will not need to graduate once more, but you might get a new Sensei. I might have need for Sakena elsewhere. You will spend the three months in a special advanced class with guest sensei's that will give you some advanced training or help you develop skills that are still lacking, but you will spend your time in the Academy."

There was obviously no discussion about what were to happen. Itachi stayed only as long as to explain what would happen and then leave again. Obviously the man was very busy. Kage's usually are....

===============================
Tenshi and Kenshi are free to make one more post to tell how they would spend the rest of the day. However be mindful of the information I have given. Besides that, both of them would be faced with flashes of the day's event in their mind's eye.

Tenshi would definitely be visited by images of the dog whenever she closed her eyes. So sleeping would not be as comfortable as before today.

After these last posts the topic will be closed and so will be your Event. CP topic will be opened tomorrow as well as a free play forum for between events.

Blue
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Feb - 10:15

Tenshi her day would be a blur of horror images and reading or walking through town. she would go to sleep very late to be tired enough to sleep... She knew she would be tortured by nightmares.

But she also felt a certain feeling gnawing at her not to leave Kenshi.

Kenshi, you mind if I stay with you. I feel a bit safer and this may be the last time we will have time to spent for the next few months. Even if it was for a day, I am honored that I was in your team with Mana. I hope she will get well.

If Kenshi rejects she will go to the graves of her parents after this.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Feb - 13:02

Kenshi didn't like the idea of going back to the academy the day after they graduated and became genin. But he did understand that without Mana they would no longer have a complete team. He didn't know what else he could do here so he thought it would be best to go home. Before he left Tenshi asked him a question which made him a little bit nervous. Normally he wouldn't let anyone go home with him. But considering all the things that happened today he couldn't say no to her. "Uhhh of course. I don't think my parents would mind it." Kenshi wasn't very strong so he wasn't sure if she was safer with him but if he could make her feel safe than that would be enough. Kenshi would leave the hospital with Tenshi and the two of them would head for Kenshi's house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4