Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.

Go down 
+2
Haruno Tenshi
Haruno Sakena
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Admin

Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Jan - 15:51

Mana would smile at kenshi as she whistled for one of her dogs, apparently she had them trained to listen to individual whistles as well as names. From the gathering of dogs, two would separate themselves and head towards her. It was her Bull and her Mastermind. The big dog sat down and momentarily forgot the much smaller dog was riding him, making the pup fall off.

Quickly recovering himself, the smaller dog sat upright. Mana quickly got closer to the smaller dog and whispered something in its ear. It then nodded and headed back towards the remainder of the dogs.

The big guy was next, but it would not join back with its mates, instead it would head towards KEnshi and the wounded boy. With his big head he bumped against the small boy, both to comfort as to hint at kenshi. Overestimating his weight the push was quite a bit harder than Kenshi expected, he could see the strength behind this lummox and Kenshi would understand the intention was to place the boy on the dog's back. The dog made a low heavy bark to emphasize the gesture it was not intended as intimidating, but the dog had such an aura about him.

Mana would stand up and walk to Kenshi as well. "Daichi can handle the load better than we can. We just need to make sure that he stays on top of Daichi, we can move a lot faster that way. The others will stay here to fulfill our earlier task."
Mana smiled, waiting for Kenshi to make the next move.

===============================================================

Should Kenshi do as suggested by Mana, the four would make excellent head way and after a few minutes Kenshi could already see Kenshi in the distance, she had just reached the bottom of the stairs and was giving a healing palm to the sensei, whom sat by the road. He had a pained expression on his face, and one of shock as the big bull let out another heavy bark, obviously happy to see Tenshi at the bottom of the steps.

Mana nodded to Kenshi, "Go ahead, see if she's alright I can handle it with Daichi."
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 5:01

Kenshi noticed the smile when he asked her to help. When Mana told him her idea he would place the Uchiha boy on top of the big dog. It was smart of Mana to use one of her dogs to help them with transporting the boy. This would save them a lot of time.

After Kenshi placed the boy on top of the dog he would start moving together with Mana and the dog towards the hospital. At the bottom of the stairs he could see Tenshi helping the teacher. Mana suggested that he would go see if Tenshi needed some help so he left the dogs side and he went towards Tenshi. "Do you need a hand?" The teacher should be heavier than the boy so he could imagine that Tenshi would need some help getting him to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 6:36

Tenshi had to stop at the end of the stairs. She needed to perform the healing palm again for the rest of the way.
Do you need a hand?
Tenshi looked behind her and smiled at Kenshi.

A bit of help would be nice.
She spoke in a whispering voice, but still loud enough for Kenshi to hear it.
He is good to go, but I don't know for how long. I'm glad the stairs are behind us. Now we will move faster.

Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan - 21:23

Mana would slowly continue down the steps, unlike Kenshi, she had the boy to think about when descending. She would move carefully, making sure the steps of Daichi did you jostle the small kid too much. "You guys go on ahead, Daichi and I will catch up to you! " She shouted from afar, smile still on her face, with Kenshi she would have a harder time, but still it was easier than KEnshi's and Tenshi's task.

The Sensei would be spaced out from the help, medicine and pain, so he would just about allow anything that was happening to him. The hospital was not too far ahead.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan - 10:56

Kenshi looked at the teachers wounds and it didn't look good. Even with Tenshi helping him he still has to be in a lot of pain. They should hurry to the hospital so he could get better treatment. Kenshi would lift the teacher and put one of the teachers arms around Kenshi's neck. "We'd better get going then." He said and he nodded to Tenshi indicating her to take the other side. Once Tenshi would support the other side Kenshi would start moving towards the hospital. He didn't want to leave Mana behind but this man needed treatment so they had to move.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan - 18:01

Tenshi packed up again and supported the other side of the man.
Careful Kenshi-Kun. stay away from his back. I don't think I need to use the healing palm again, but I still don't know if anything else has occurred.
In a soft whisper she added to it: And thank you Kenshi-Kun
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan - 6:27

** It takes about 3 posts from both of you before you reach the hospital, please fill this as you see fit. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them. Once you are in range of the hospital, I will pick things up again. **
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jan - 22:31

Tenshi wondered if Kenshi knew the reason she tried to get the man as quickly as possible to the hospital.
She could sense how the teacher felt and when he was in pain. Her skill to sense emotions was one she valued high. She hoped it would help her in becoming a better medical Ninja.

Are you allright Kenshi-Kun? You look a bit uneasy?

I don't know if there are rules about using the skills naturally, if so, please tell me.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 10:11

Kenshi would stay clear of the teachers back after Tenshi's warning. The wound looked pretty bad so it was better for him not to touch it so it won't get any worse. A smile would appear on Kenshi's face when Tenshi thanked him showing her that he appreciated her thanking him. Shortly after that Kenshi's smile would disappear giving him a serious/worried look on his face. He was wondering why all of this happened, who did this and what that shadow on top of the Hokage stone heads was. Apparently Tenshi noticed how he felt right now. "I'm just thinking about the things that happened today. Yesterday we became Genin and today we came to find out in which team we would be and who our fellow teammates would be. And then something like this happens... so i'm just wondering why this happened."
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 18:23

Tenshi would look up at the sky for a moment and then speak.
Everything happens for a reason. But somehow, I am happy this happened. It means we can show people what we can do, help people any way we can. And hope to save lives in the process. There is nothing I love more than helping people. It's a shame they do not allow it that often.

She would look sad for a moment and then smile again.
With you and Mana in the team, anything could happen. I think if we try our best, and work hard, we will survive
With this she shot an encouraging smile at Kenshi and hoped he felt better.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 2:27

"It's not that I'm happy that this happened, but I'm glad that no one died back there. Even though everything happens for a reason it doesn't mean that it's always a good reason. At least I can't think of a good reason why this happened." He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment while he kept walking. After a short time he opened his eyes and he face would brighten up. "I also want to help people as much as I can and I'm positive that we should be able to do that if we continue to work hard. Thank you for your encouraging words Tenshi-san. I'll try not to think about the bad stuff anymore."
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 22:38

As the duo progressed along the streets they would suddenly be face with the south facade of the hospital, they would know the emergency entrance was around east and the path the duo would take, would lead them towards it quite rapidly.

Upon arrival, they would be noticed by one of the medical staff and it seemed as alarms went off. People started to rush in from all directions, a stretcher was brought and a few medical shinobi grabbed their burden and rushed him inside on the stretcher. Before disappearing through a set of double doors, Tenshi would see the sensei smiling at her briefly, before losing consciousness.

After a short while, a nurse would come up to the pair, inviting them to sit down with her.
"Please tell me everything that has happened." The woman would ask as she held out a pen and clipboard to write it down.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan - 6:54

Seeing the smile, Tenshi was speechless for a moment. When she heard the nurse she shook the feeling off and nodded.

We found him on Hokage Mountain after an ANBU was looking for Haruno Sensei. She said something happened on the mountain and that a group of kinds were trapped in a tunnel. I helped the wounded children on the mountain and after that the teacher walked towards us bruised and bleeding. He asked if I could help him with his wounds too. I think he used his back to protect the children on the site. It was busted open and bleeding heavily. I disinfected it and used the healing palm to get enough time to get him to the hospital. According to Sakena Sensei it wasn't an accident. Kenshi-kun, did anything else happen?

When she asked the last question she looked at Kenshi with worried eyes. She had forgot about Mana and was a bit ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 10:25

Kenshi sat down when the woman asked them to. Tenshi covered most of the things that happened at the Hokage mountain, but there were some things that she might not have noticed. "What happened at the mountain is that a cave collapsed due to a number of explosive notes. There were a few children trapped inside of a tunnel but we got them out of there. One of the boys had some kind of slime in his neck and the children said that he was attacked by something but there weren't any visible wounds. Our other teammate is on her way here right now with the boy. I also saw something on top of the Hokage heads and Sakena-Sensei went after it."

Kenshi told her everything that he had noticed, seen or heard about what happened up there. "I think that was about it. Maybe our teammate has some new information but she isn't here right now." Kenshi hoped that he had given the woman enough information.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan - 6:11

The nurse would rapidly use a few shinobi sign that both Kenshi and Tenshi would recognise when Kenshi mentioned Mana and her payload. It just said: Find her And with that a tenderly ran off to go and fetch Mana and the Uchiha boy she was carrying.

The Nurse than turned towards both of the kids"You did well you two, but you should not have left your teammate alone, by the sound of it, someone is very interested in that boy and does not mind hurting people to get what they want. Please stay here while I give the information you have given to the doctors." She said as she got up and moved to where the sensei was wheeled.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jan - 10:58

Kenshi didn't think it was bad to leave Mana with the boy. She had her dog with her to protect her and they should be here very soon. Kenshi would remain seated until either the nurse would come back and ask them to do something or until Mana would enter the hospital with the boy.

(how do I remove all this open space?)
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan - 7:51

Before Tenshi could react the nurse was gone. Mana had her dogs with her. She should be alright.
But, as asked, she would wait. She'd rather go back to Sakena to help, but she also needed to stay in case they needed their help. And with the three of them they would be better warded against more attacks.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan - 22:14

After a few minutes one of the medical nin dispatched returned, but before the kids could react a second stretcher and another set of medics would leave the hospital. The Medical nin all seemed distressed.

The kids did not have to wait long to see what the problem is, within a minute after the second team leaving, the first returned. On the stretcher was a familiar form. Too familiar, not the small kid, but Mana was on the stretcher, blood everywhere, but she was mostly crying her eyes out.

Tenshi could see that the girl was injured herself, but not as cravely as one would expect from all the blood. Mana had a very nasty cut in one of her shoulders and a harsh gash on her cheek. But the mayority of the blood seemed to be on her chest and arms.

If the kids listened well, they could hear her mantra.. "Daichi... Daichi... Daichi..." Mana was almost catatonic because of the tears and the mantra, shock had overtaken her.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan - 4:49

Tenshi jumped up and ran towards her wounded teammate.

This couldn't be... How could this happen?! And more important, what had happened to Daichi?!!!

Suddenly frozen she stood halfway the hall. The stretcher with Mana on it fading and then gone.
Shaking a little Tenshi kept standing there, pale like a statue. How could she let this happen?
She fulfilled her mission but with a price. What had happened to Mana and her dog?
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan - 10:42

They didn't have to wait long because soon one of the medical nin's returned but they didn't bring Mana with him. The moment the second stretcher left the hospital Kenshi knew that something was wrong. When the first stretcher returned Kenshi's eyes would open wide as he was shocked to see Mana on a stretcher while covered in blood. Calling the name of her dog multiple times.

Just like Tenshi he would jump up and run towards Mana. After a quick look he noticed the wound on her shoulder and her cheek. Kenshi blamed himself for leaving her alone. If they were with her then this might not have happened. Kenshi would stay out of the path of the stretcher. There was nothing he could do for Mana now, she had to get medical attention as soon as possible.

Unlike Tenshi Kenshi would freeze up. He started thinking about what he could do right now. It appeared that the nurse was right about someone wanting to get that boy. Which would probably be the reason why Mana ended up like that. She might have tried to defend the boy but instead of saving him she ended up heavily wounded herself. After some thinking Kenshi came to realize that 2 stretchers left the hospital even though there were three of them. There was a high chance that the boy got kidnapped and if so then the second stretcher would be for Daichi.

It looked like Mana was more concerned about Daichi than she was for herself. Mana was already take away by the nurses but they dog didn't arrive yet. Even though he can't do anything for Mana right now he might be able to help her dog. Kenshi placed a hand on Tenshi's shoulder and he would shake her a little hoping she would snap out of her frozen state. "Tenshi-san, let's go take a look outside. That second stretcher might have been for Daichi. We can't help Mana right now but we might be able to do something for Daichi." Kenshi would take Tenshi's hand and he would pull her softly in the direction the second stretcher left.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb - 0:40

Hearing Kenshi and feeling the soft tug at her hand made Tenshi snap out of it. She could help. She could save Daichi just as she did with the teacher. There must be something they could do...

Thank you Kenshi-kun, let's go!

She only nodded and turned around heading for the exit and following the second stretcher.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Feb - 3:41

As the kids find their way outside, they could just see the medical nin lower a cloth over the head of what once was a majestic dog, but no more. It was no longer the fierce dog to be reckoned with, it looked so helpless and small in death.

Next to the stretcher was a woman of the Inuzuka clan, the fangs marking her lineage quite well.
She shook her head in anger. Her long brown hair, greying in some places, danced around as she shook. Around her were three identical dogs, each taking their part in guarding the ground around their master.

Kenshi and Tenshi would see the area drenched in blood as they got closer. The shock on Mana's face could easily be explained by the horrors that were clearly displayed before them. The dog closest to the teens let out a small weep as it spots them, interrupting the jounin veterinarian. "Why is it always the innocent to go first, no kid should see this and no dog should be so brutally put down. Take him to my clinic please Kotake-san, be sure to get a...."

"What are those kids doing here?!" She exclaimed as she spots the two fresh genin drawing closer. Clearly devastated that they were faced with this horror.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Feb - 8:54

Tenshi looked in shock, feeling the pain and sadness from dogs and people alike. When the woman raised her voice, Tenshi shivered but tried too explain nonetheless.

I-I-I'm sorry. We are Mana her team mates. We... we hoped we could do something for Daichi.

She began to shiver and tears welled up in her eyes.

I'm sorry. Kenshi helped me get the man I carried to the hospital... We should never have left her!

She felt so helpless. All the blood and, and...

(Is it possible to help daichi as I brought the 2 fish back to life at the Genin exams? Or is the dog a bit too big? Just asking, miracles happen :/
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 10:53

Kenshi slowly dropped on his knees once he got close enough to see what happened. He was shocked to see how much blood there was at the scene. He put his hands on the ground and he lowered his head. Kenshi heard what the woman said  but he let Tenshi do the explaining even though she was also having a hard time here.

Right now there was just one question that was going through his head and it was the same that Tenshi had. Why did he leave Mana behind. If they were with her this might not have happened. Kenshi would remain silent, thinking about what they should do now.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 11:59

(Tenshi, you can try everything you wish. You do not know whether it will work or not unless you try it. I could say no, but then you will not attempt it. If you were to check and see, you could do a medicine roll or even do a jutsu to see if it works. But at the moment, with the dog covered in cloth, Tenshi cannot make the judgement.)

The kids would immediately see the woman's expression change, her features turning softer and her expression was one of worry. "No no no, I did not mean it like that." She quickly said, she followed by saying two word. "Unaku, Hoeru." Why she said Howl and Growl, would soon be clear. Kenshi would soon find a cold nose in his neck, nuzzling him. A big head would find his face and its fur shared its warmth and a tongue caressed Kenshi's cheek. Whether the boy was crying or not, it was like the dog just wanted to comfort him right then and there.

Tenshi would also find a dog next to her, but because she was standing, the dog just nuzzled her hand trying to get her attention away from the massacre and onto him. Both would probably be surprised by the dogs as they would speak to them. Both sounded alike and they would each start speaking at the same time. Their voices with rough around the edges, barely more than growls, but clearly audible. Each spoke soft enough to only be understood by the kid closest to them.

Tenshi would hear her dog say: "There is nothing you could have done. We are just glad that you are safe. Daichi has joined the eternal hunt. He is probably chasing a rabbit now. It is known."

Kenshi's dog would express something similar. "There is nothing you could have done, brave boy. You did good, tonight we will cry for him, tomorrow we will hunt with his spirit."

The Jounin meanwhile was busy with the last dog, whispering something in his ear, after which the dog shot off towards the west. The Medical nin prepared the stretcher for transport, raising it up from the ground onto its wheels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.   Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 Team Sakena: Put up or Shut up.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next