Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

General Discussion - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 11:11

In anime, all hair colours (and styles, for that matter), are possible, and they nearly always look cool! I mean, Goku looks cool, but where I to come across some guy with that hairstyle in real life, I'd probably be like ''wuuuuut?''
General Discussion - Page 15 Download-Goku-Full-HD-Wallpaper (Goku, for reference)
Anyway, I'm rambling about irrelevant stuff again, awesome picture Tenshi. =)

Y u no trust innocent Hatake Nomaru? Sad
Have fun in Sweden, both of you! But the thing about picture sharing... Evil.
Torame, Admin, and I will take care of that battle. Hopefully finished when you get back so your precious Nomaru won't need to be NPC'ed. Razz
Alright, I'll check that moose stuff out...! Can't do it now though, headphones just died. RIP 6-8-2013 until 13-8-2013...
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug - 1:35

General Discussion - Page 15 Happy-Spider
HACHIKO, HAPPY SPIDER!!
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug - 4:44

Nomaru... that spider freaks me out.

General Discussion - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZ3OIBzMVMwFiszDF3ANYdqV_fTKupcL-sOTDKw6-zPwQqNCqaWg
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug - 5:13

I want it. :0
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug - 5:54

That spider makes me smile.
*high fives Nomaru*
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug - 11:59

NOMARU WAAA-...

Wait, that isn't scary, it looks happy indeed. =)
This is a spider with the nickname ''the cute spider''. Link (araknophobics (or however you write that; fear of spiders), it's not too scary but just for sure here is a link rather than a direct image) : http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-73B28-mSHRk/TYlHN4MwI1I/AAAAAAAADKU/02PbCHk6W7Q/s1600/Habronattus-Coecatus-in-Leaves.jpg

Hina, as a biologist (and again, that's awesome. I really think so), do you happen to know what species this is? Smile
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 0:35

Two things:

Houtarou:
General Discussion - Page 15 Australia-spider-behind-clock

Gaara:
General Discussion - Page 15 Granny_by_maksitobi-d566la8
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 0:58

Chiyo is sooooooo epic
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 1:25

Hina: that clock picture gave me a terrifying mental image.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 6:38

Seriously if I saw that I would just stay as far away from that clock as possible while keeping my eyes on it while... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I COULD DO IN SUCH A SITUATION! He's behind the clock so even if I destroy the clock it's probably gonna fall on the ground and.... when spiders fall on the ground and they start doing their little hyper ''LET'S RUN'' move which is terrifying... Plus, I can't let it get away. Plus, I'd probably be running out of my house giving it the time to hide. What CAN you even do in such a situation?! Hina the biologist, I call for you on advice, as you have brought this terror upon me!

I normally always put insects outside but my discontempt for spiders just makes it impossible for me to do that. The house is too small for both of us...

And haha, Chiyo was one epic granny alright!
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 6:41

I'd probably try to catch it as a pet
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 7:11

Nomaru says: grab a HUGE hammer and smash the clock.

I say, if you're scared of spiders but want to do it yourself, put a bucket over the clock, jiggle it around until spider and clock fall down into the bucket. Use some sort of lid to "close the bucket". Take it outside, a good way away from your house. Put the bucket down gently and carefully (don't want to scare the spider, now do we?). And then you give the bucket a kick so it flies away, and you run in the other direction. (If you still don't want to scare the spider you could also just kick the lid off.) Come back later when the spider has left the bucket to collect your bucket and clock (if not broken).
Your clock might maybe break. But it's still better than Nomaru's idea.

If you're too scared just call a brave friend/family member or the men in white suites who deal with spiders, cockroaches and aliens(wrong suit-colour). I'm pretty sure Australia has those.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 8:32

I would almost be tempted to call 911 to report an extra terrestrial.

Or I would use a flame thrower and go all KILL IT WITH FIRE on that thang, yo.
Then call the fire department.  clown

Or... most probably... call a vermin control agency.

One thing's for sure: a spider that big can NOT be allowed to run at large.

Also oh my god, Hina... you leave me in stitches, double in half! xD
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 6:57

I don't have a huge hammer Nomaru! Plus, if it's behind the clock, maybe I won't pierce it and it'll fall on the ground and I'm DOOOOOMED.

Seriously, at a moment like that I couldn't care less about the clock! Heck, maybe I'll be too freezed to even dare to put a bucket on the clock, but it's a good idea Hina! Very Happy I knew I could count on the biologist. Razz

I'm pretty sure there are some of those by the way! I once saw a programm on television where some guy's job was to remove dangerous animals from people's homes. I saw him remove a snake but it probably goes for spiders too, I guess.

Fire, guess that always works too Akira, but then not just the spider will disspear, but my entire house. ;P

Also, not sure or this is real but, wtf: http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/ef/96/ef9666_3917117.jpg
(warning: don't click if you don't like spiders or sneaks. It's for your own good...)
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 8:15

I got this link via Nomaru, link, with the words "Hina much?"

And, well, yes, pretty much Hina much.
It's a combination of Hina now and how she will be later. She can throw unreasonable temper tantrums when she's mad, whines to her parents (mostly dad) about people being idiots/bullies/whatever, will TOTALLY slice of her arm and replace it with a puppet part should the occasion occur, and is pretty much a teenage girl/mad scientist. (Not mad scientist so much YET, but she will be, if she goes down the path I hope she'll go down.)

EDIT: Oh. And hot cocoa. Damn, that's good.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 8:36

My ears are bleeding. Something about the pitch of her voice.

But, it was funny. tongue I can totally imagine Hina going down that road. Except that this girl sounded alone, and Hina will have friends to back her up. Wink
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 8:38

"We helped Hina out."
"You made her WORSE!"
"Worse.. Or better?"

EDIT:
No, seriously though, I went with Nomaru to the Museum of Medicinal History. So much inspiration!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep - 6:24

This thread needs to be revived!

How's everybody doing? ;D
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep - 7:23

Super! How are you, Houtarou?
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep - 8:20

Good to hear that!
Also super.

-- conversation ended, thread again dead --

JK. :PWell, tomorrow I will finally have... GTA V. So basically I'm not having any free time the coming weeks! (I'll make a little time for neonaruto though. Just for you guys! Wink)
Other than that, just the normal life, just the normal life... Which I'm lucky to be able to say is not bad!

Oh, and I made a terrible 'Houtarou blooper' a few days ago. It's hard to explain, but basically I wanted to throw something in a thrash can, and there was this thing which stood against the wall, and the thrash can stood against the all besides it. So I put my arm on ''the thing'' and wanted to use it to swing to the thrash can and throw away whatever, but the thing wasn't like, stuck to the wall so I did the swing and the thing and me just flew back. Then, laughs happened... By me too actually, it didn't hurt.
Another physically clumsy thing happened as well, but it's basically the same thing different so it's useless to tell it. Basically, water is wet, the sky is blue, and I'm clumsy.

PS: look at this majestic bear!
General Discussion - Page 15 I0ynXXl

That didn't work... Then like this! Look at this majestic bear! (this is a link, wink Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep - 9:13

What a majestic bear.

And clumsy is everywhere. In this house as well. Mostly it's sticking to me.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep - 9:21

Damn, that bear majestic!
And I like the way you actually have Houtarou be clumsy. Smile Not just saying he's clumsy.
Also, clumsy things happen to everyone. Many years ago (8? 9?) I tripped over schoolbags and a couple seconds later I was laying down between the schoolbenches in class. Razz
Not so very long ago (couple of months) during a training I actually backed into the fence behind me (I was watching my environment VERY badly). A little while later I tripped over someone else's feet and went down on my butt. Hilarous actually.
Not as hilarious when a couple of months earlier we were practising backward rolls and it went perfectly! Until the moment when I tried to get up, and accidentally had my legs crossed... I didn't get up, but fell down on my butt. Hilarity.

Anyway, I have a question for admin.
Literature in the NeoNaruto world? How does that work? Do we have exactly the same works and authors as in real life? (I believe we have some of the same films, and the same music.) Or do we take literature and poetry and just be unspecific about its origins?
In other words: can Hina read Shakespeare, or does she just read "generic poetic works"?

By the way. Tumors with hair and teeth. They exist.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Sep - 20:02

So I had to look that up and see for myself... and I saw some strange pictures.

Care to elaborate, Hina?
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 9:09

Guess we've all got these moments. Wink

And indeed, explain Hina! Razz Does that happen when it's like, hairsack cells and teeth cells which have a tumour causing mutation? Does it happen when these kind of cells keep mitosing (which is probably not a word, but you get it)?
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 9:54

Soo, is the forum slowly dying or is that just me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 15 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next