Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

General Discussion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 0:37

You can sugarcoat the surface, but what's inside remains the same. queen

There's also a chinse proverb(not sure if English has it) is that "when you try to explain things, you are merely trying to cover things up" so the more you are trying to explain, the more it is the truth. queen 
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 4:03

I like your profile pic Houtarou Smile
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 9:45

I'm not some tsundere character, Ryo! >_<

AKIRA! Thank you. Razz Yours is more awesome, because you made it yourself. I just found this on google images, don't even know who the artist is, and just used it. Which makes me kind of a douchebag... ;/

Anyway, seriously, I can see why some people may think the picture looks gay, but my first thought when I saw it was ''younger version''. More like a 14 year old, and that was the goal, since that's the character's age. Smile But al jokes aside, Houtarou is not actually gay, just to get that out of the way once and for all.
(Nothing against gay people though, don't take it the wrong way. I'm all for equal rights.)

PS: Just came across this. I chuckled.
General Discussion - Page 14 Amp-quot-murica-is-coming-for-your-freedom_o_1272309
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 12:30

The image looks great!... but it doesn't really look gay to me... :/
It does look like an albino though, is that intentional? (I really need to read everyone else's profiles)

I made my profile pic myself as well! ^_^

And in regards to Gordon Ramsay memes, seeing that one made me curious what else there was, found this:
General Discussion - Page 14 This-soup-tastes-like-piss
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 1:43

Hatake Houtarou wrote:
Wait a minute... Houtarou isn't gay so first the number was 0. 100% more than 0 is still 0!

I wanted to say 'NOMARU YOU MEANIE Sad' or something like that but I see you're just joking now. =)
Hatake Houtarou wrote:
You poisonous witch and lazy sloth are just conspiring against me! I just MATHEMATICALLY proved that that is not the case, so suck it! (figuratively (the expression), but it's something a heterosexual man could say literally, so thought that was a nice touch. :PPun mastery, mwahaha!)
Actually, you just incorrectly proved something "mathematically".

"100% more than 0%" = 0 + 100 = 100%
You're mistaking it with multiplication. "100 times more" = 0 * 100 = 0
But that's not what was being said.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 2:23

Hina, you nitpicker, you. Rolling Eyes 

It's a nice profile picture Houtarou. Maybe it's the 'picking up the scarf'-thing that's throwing Hina, Nomaru and Yorukasa off. Wink

Mukade:

General Discussion - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIp1FdcHcpR4ATd8CplosvE8k1kA_CaDyG9h5oD8cEa0HpC1eLwA
General Discussion - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuJrsWT8fla3p2mbmvbRxC4IwrVc7yyA6M9BbcH5bxEmTXyzUU
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 2:45

Hatake's must have white hair. Wink
Hahaha! That one is even better. The face of the survival guy running away, lol.
Oh, and good job also making your pic yourself, it's creative Mukade! =)

Mmm, not that I explicitally want to prove you wrong Hina, but look at ''percentage'' in a dictionary:
''A percentage is a fraction of an amount expressed as a particular number of hundreths of that amount.''
Now the word ''amount'' is where it's at. Basically EVERY number is an amount, EXCEPT zero (or arguably infinity, depending how you look at it), because zero is nothing. It's the absent of an amount. An amount that doesn't amount to anything (see what I did there?) Razz
Anyway, like I said, it's not my goal to prove you wrong, this was just my line of reasoning. =)

Yeah, you probably have a point there Akira. Wink I'm done talking about this stupid picture though, so f*** it, I'll take something else. Razz
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 3:01

*Sees Hayate's picture*
But it's not that grai-...
*Amaya's picture*
Aaaaaaaah! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 4:10

By the way, how in the world did you make that animated picture?

And Houtarou, I like this one as well. Smile
You've based Houtarou's looks off Aru Akise right? From Mirai Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 5:06

Yeah, good question. Nice job on that Hayate!

Haha thanks, and that's correct. =) That anime was cool, and I liked the character! Other than that, he has white hair, just what I needed for a Hatake character.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 6:34

I didn't think Houtarou's character was gay or anything.
I just fell over the "0% + 100% = 0%"
But, not that it really matters that much.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 6:35

General Discussion - Page 14 Aru+Akise

Hachiko should teach how to do this face. 8D That would make him a 100% less gay and a 100% more interesting for Nomaru, MUHAHHAHAHA. >;D See, she's got a thing for Hatakes.. EHRRRR-
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 7:59

Would I say it if I didn't mean it Houtarou?

PS: After this if there is some free time, you will see Razz
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 9:51

Oh God. Tenshi's going on the flirtatious tour. NEED TIPS FROM THE EXPERT? :p
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 10:10

Haha, was just checking my math there, that's all. Wink
That said, if 'the math' was correct, what you're saying there still doesn't change anything Nomaru! Razz

That one is actually pretty cool Nomaru! Hadn't stumbled upon that one yet, hehe.
Fine, I'll take it. :)You're my teammate so you're gonna have to look at it quite often, might as well be one you like.

My sarcasm senses aren't really the strongest ones out there Tenshi (but I'm sure people have already picked up on that around here...), that's why I wasn't sure. Razz But he... You got me curious now!! His face might be all blue after the current battle though... *cughmultipleSora'sapproachingtoslapthesh*toutofhimcugh*

Edit: well, that's enough avatar changing for now!
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 0:20

Ahh, if you read her story a bit you should know she isn't like Nomi Razz
And she thinks your clumsiness is cute so that's alright. Maybe she can patch you up after the fights Smile
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 2:45

That's cool Hayate! I'm terrible with all the photoshop stuff... When you master that software it's cool because it enables you to create all kinds of nice things. Smile

Oh I know Tenshi isn't like Nomaru, AT ALL. They're like polar opposites, yet they're good friends, so that's actually really cool.
Houtarou is clumsy alright, he will fall for you! (Sorry, that was a pun opportunity I just had to take Razz)
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 2:49

Hihihi, let's see what happens ^^
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 4:12

Tenshi, I love your new avatar! I love you 
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 4:46

You sure do a better job at finding these than me, because damn, that's really cute! ^^
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 5:03

I just sought on pink haired anime Razz and thanks, even with pink I really like it Smile
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 6:58

HACHIKO IS DOING THE SEXY FAAACEEE~ ;D Oh this reminds me of some cunt who left into nothingness... Dx *raises fist and makes angered noices* I CAN NEVER TRUST A HATAKE AGAIN. NEVAAAHRRR,.

Also: EHRMAGHERT SWEHRDEEEERRRRNNNN!!! So I'm leaving on wednesday and I'm not really planning on wasting my time on this site if I'm in some awesome country with an awesome girl I don't see that often. SUNA SMOOCH!!! <3 Also: I'll send you guys a lot of pictures of hot tubs and stuff like that just to make you guys jealous, looking at me having the good life. ;p
Anyway: Hachiko, take as much time as you need in the battle, since I'll be gone for 12 days and Nomaru CAN be an NPC for the time being, but I'd rather not have her being NPCed because she's MINE!!! Dx *maniacal laughter*

EDIT: http://www.watchcartoononline.com/invader-zim-episode-16-a-room-with-a-moose
Better watch this shit. Room with a moose and stuff. Zim is boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next