Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+22
Blue Admin
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Chikamatsu no Mukade
Amaya
Vince
Chikamatsu no Hina
Hiten
Sarutobi Kouhi
Nara Shikataro
Sakurai Akira
Admin
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Meran
Haruno Tenshi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Uchiha Torame
Tenshu Ryochoku
Haruno Sakena
Hatake Houtarou
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Koui Nomaru
Green Admin
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Admin

Green Admin

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 10:28

This is for talking about stuff that you might find too random or not event related. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 11:11

So is this like a spam topic? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 18:29

Exactly :3
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 22:04

General Discussion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9nLa-p62iI5Lwd5bwx3y7Y_ipjqC7WS6d6KYWJE7CQA38Sfgl2g
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 8:12

Cool! Anyone got something really interesting to say? Razz
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 8:19

Well, we could talk about the meaning of life and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 8:30

Biologically: survive and reproduce.

What I'd say if I were asked: whatever meaning you give to it.

I took that comment way too serious didn't I? Razz
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 8:42

You did darling. ;D
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu 6 Jun - 9:59

Sometimes I park, in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces. :3
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 11:25

Haha! That actually made me think though, why do we have handicap spaces?

1. They're always empty. People, so potential customers for for example a shop, could be parking there.
2. If a handicapted person is able to drive, why can he/she not park in a normal spot?
3. Isn't it kind of denegrading to give these people seperate spots? It's like saying: you're different, so you go park over there. I obviously don't know what it is like for a handicapped person so I wouldn't know how they feel about it though.

Not being denegrading to handicapped people here, don't mistake me. I think a sign of a strong society is being able to take care of the unfortunate. Just some random thoughts popping up! Razz Maybe they do work, these weren't facts.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 11:34

I feel so bad for saying this, but whatever...I have no sympathy for people that are morbidly obese that have a handicap sign or plate. I work as a waitress, so I see 300+ pound people ordering gobs of food that have handicap signs. Like ordering deep fried chicken, tater tots with chili and cheese and the fish sandwiches the fries and onion rings and the list goes on...is so good for you, but oh you get a DIET Coke, that is a Route 44 oz.... Trust me, your weight isn't going anywhere.

The old people just love the signs, they think the entire road belongs to them. Ask ADMIN, I drive like a crazy bat banana cake. I get stuck behind them all the time. It's racism of driving hahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 11:44

Haha, I had the kind of people who like miss an arm or something in my mind.

You also work in a restaurant? Cool. I do too, but I'm just a simple dishwasher. It's a wonder that I still have that job though, I'm pretty clumsy and break so many stuff that you'd think they would have fired me already... Razz

Anyway, I understand where you're coming from. I'm kind of a skinny guy and I don't even consume that much, but whenever I throw away food I always feel bad thinking about in countries where we live we have this huge surplus of food and we eat way too much, while on other sides of the world there are people starving to dead. There's actually more than enough food on the world to feed everyone... (wooh, sorry, that's serious. I always get serious when it's late...(EU timezone))
I don't hate obese people, but I never get how they can let it get so bad. Guess it's just addiction...

Haha! Sounds like it'd be fun sitting in the back of a car with you driving. Razz
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 11:53

I'm not skinny, but I do not think of myself as fat...I'm curved? But I also have a lot of anxiety and personal issues going on, so I don't really pay attention to my weight. I run around eight hours a day in the sun, bending and lifting and shoveling ten pound bags of ice so I get my exercise. But when I go to the store and you see the heavy set people riding around in electronic cars, come on...walk. I'd have more respect for them if they tried rather than just doing what was easier, ya know?

I know what it's like to go without, and I know that there is enough food for people...but I live in the United States, where I'm the wrong color to get any help financially, so I understand the people far away being hungry because the governments are so corrupt they just do not care. It seems regardless of who is in charge it really has turned into a One World Government, because they just care about their needs. And forget that it is not the Roman Senate, just because you are elected once does not mean it is a life term. People just need to start opening their eyes more and understanding that everyone, young, old, ugly, good looking, thin, fat everyone has a right to live. Period. It's the same for animals. I'm a huge aminal lover, and I will always ALWAYS help creatures in need. Maybe that's why I relate to Sakena so much. x3
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 12:00

Oh I'm a bitch of a driver hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 12:09

You sound like a healthy (and nice) person to me, so no need to be unconfident! =)

Side question: is there a lot of fuzz about the whole prism thing under people in the US right now? I find it kinda unbelievable how the government ignores its own 4th amendment... Whenever I talk too Americans, they seem like nice people, but I'm not too fond of the US government on quite some issues. I like the idea of decentralizing states, but to be honest I think there are some real democracy issues in the US. I live in the Netherlands, and while I'm not saying that one country is worse than the other, I do like the representative multi party system here. That's more choice than just two pretty authoritarian right wing parties (one a little less than the other).
But forgive me, I won't ruin the mood of the entire general discussion by starting to talk about politics. Razz

Animals are awesome, definitely agreed! And it's cool that you can use that love with Sakena. I'm a pretty clumsy guy (Uchiha Torame can confirm... Razz), and also kind of a pacifist which I used in Houtarou's character too.

Just put on your seat belt though! Wink

Edit: anyway, I'm kinda having 5 hours left to sleep now (damnit internet with all your interesting stuff), so will continue in the RP tomorrow!!

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Mon 10 Jun - 12:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 12:18

LOL get some sleep then!!
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 13:49

Wow, obese = handicap in US? I always thought "handicap" is more on disabled person instead of...oversized person.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 14:21

Technically it is a form of disability...
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 14:49

Pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 18:48

"Obesity! Is a disease!

No, it's not.

The only similarity between fat people and diseases is that they're both very easy to catch!"
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun - 2:45

A disease is an illness caused by bacteria or infection by definition, so obesity is not a disease.

Sakena is however very right in that it causes you to not function optimal physically, just like a disabled person with for example a missing arm would not be able to do that.

And why is obesity ''easy to catch?'' Well, fast food is cheap, not time consuming, and let's not forget that it doesn't taste bad.
It's a negative effect that comes with the busy lives of people nowadays... Read a text talking about how society was 'accelerating' the last century, was pretty interesting actually.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun - 2:54

i think she meant that fat people are easy to catch, because they are slow because of the weight. -flies away-
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun - 2:55

Not sure if I take things too serious or you too easily, Torame. Wink
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun - 3:03

I think that Torame is right
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun - 3:06

OH I SEE NOW. It was a pun! I like puns! :3

How clumsy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next