Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 4 : The Summoning

Go down 
+11
Tenshu Ryochoku
Nara Shikataro
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Sarutobi Kouhi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Hatake Mana
Hatake Houtarou
Uchiha Torame
Amaya
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 4 : The Summoning Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 2:02

Chapter 4: The Summoning

It was finally time, all the people that had graduated and got their forehead protectors were getting summoned to the large classroom.
There were a total of 3 graduation classes. Each composed of 25 people. Thus a total of 75 graduates. Of these people only 21 had gotten their forehead protector.
Little did they know 9 of them had already been voted out of the picture by the Jounin above who got to choose their teams.

There was one teacher in the front of the classroom waiting for everyone to settle down before he would call out the team setup.

"Alright. Now that everyone is finally here....we can go ahead and start naming the teams. After your name is mentioned and the names of your team mates, you will hear your team's number as well as a room number. I would like for you to quietly proceed to the designated room together with your team-members and wait there for your Jounin Sensei to arrive and greet you."

The teacher explained and then waited for everyone to go quite......
"HEY QUITE DOWN NOW!!!"

And when everyone finally settled down he would take a deep breath and start naming the teams.

"Team 1 , Tenshu Ryochoku, Masamune Hayate, Sarutobi Kouhi. Please proceed to Room 12."

"Team 2 , Haruno Tenshi, Hatake Mana, Uzumaki Kenshi. Please proceed to Room 16."

"Team 3 , Uchiha Torame, Hatake Houtarou, Koui Nomaru. Please proceed to Room 20."

"Team 4 , Yamanaka Yorukasa, Hyuuga Sumiyaka, Nara Shikataro. Please proceed to room 8."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Note; Unlike with the previous chapter we will no split up this thread into the 4 diffrent ones, simply state which room you are in above each post for clarity.

Example:

Room 20

I look around and say "Hello anybody here?"  )
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 2:22

Hyuuga took place in one of the benches and waited patiently. That everybody was so noisy made him sigh and shake his head. He understood that everyone was so exited, but the least they could do was shut the hell up, he wanted to hear his team. He smiled when he heard he was in the team with two of his palls. He stood up and went to room 8.

ROOM 8:

When he arrived there he waited for his friends before entering. "Shikataro-kun! Yorukasa-chan! So cool were in the same group!" he said. Even he got a bit exited now that things were proceeding again. He entered the room an looked around to see if their Jounin Sensei was there already
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 2:37

Torame didnt know the once he was in the same team with well. so he just stood up and went to room 20. He wanted to be with Kouhi in one team. She was the only one he knew for a longer time, but too bad. He would be able to become friends with his new teammates, but what if they will not like me, and because of my age they will just blame me for everything that goes wrong in the team.... f**** bastards!!. he stood op a bit more angry than intended and walked to classroom 20

room 20

he arrived in room 20. sat down. and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 2:42

Houtarou stood up and started walking towards room #20. 
He was glad he actually got here in time, but since he and the people he was with (Nomaru, Tenshi and Kenshi) were pretty close to the academy, they made it. Heck, even Nomaru was with them. 

''Mmm... Uchiha Torame and Koui Nomaru... I know neither of them very well, but that might only make it more interesting!'' Houtarou thought. 

Room 20

He opened the door to see the person that should be Uchiha Torame sitting on a table. 

Hi there! You must be Uchiha Torame right? What's up? Nice to meet you! 
He seemed pretty young, so Houtarou figured he should be pretty talented for being a genin already. He was from the Uchiha after all...

Houtarou reached out to him, in hope of a good start.

Edit: added ''room 20''
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:03

room 20

Torame looked at the door when it opened and the Hatake walked up to him, 'yes thats me, you must me the Hatake? he knew that all of them had white or grey hair. ' yeah doing fine, nearly got killed a few minutes ago but nothing realy special'. he shook the hand, this one looked like a nice guy hopefully that would be the case.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:06

Kenshi got back in time together with Houtarou and the others. He would sit down and he was waiting for the sensei to tell them where to go. They pronounced the team number, members and to which room they had to go. But they didn't tell them which Jounin sensei they would get. He was in a team with two of his classmates but he didn't know either of them very well. Kenshi would stand up and move towards room 16.

Room 16

He entered the room and he noticed that Hatake Mana was already there. But she was the only one which was there yet. Tenshi was with his earlier so she should be here soon. But there was no sign of the Sensei yet. Kenshi took a seat in the bench next to Mana. "Hey, congratulations on becoming a genin." He said as he looked at Mana.
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:08

The Sarutobi girl would be sitting in the classroom jumping up and down as she waited for the teams to be announced.
She waited till she heard her name.
She would fall into silence and blink a few times, her face emotionlessly staring at the wall before her.

Masamune Hayate and Tenshu Ryochoku.

Were those her team-members? Really?
The boy she barely knew anything about coming from a Blacksmith family and a rich kid of some sorts who she had a slight little quarrel with. REALLY?! WHY?! Why meeeeee?! The girl thought. 
She would then sigh closing her eyes and began to walk towards the designated room.

She figured it was this way because she was the best and thus to balance it out she had to be placed on a team with 2 noobs.

Room 12

Walking into the room the young girl would see the Masamune boy already being there, not knowing much about the boy she decided she should get to know him at least a bit better seeing as they were going to be a team now.

Doing a few cartwheels the Sarutobi girl would make her way towards Hayate and do a backflip to land herself on the table next to where he was standing to match his height a bit, or to simply stand on a higher ground than her team member as she looked down at him smiling friendly yet a bot cocky.
"Well hello there. Masamune Hayate, huh? So you are my team mate it seems.  Hope you're happy and honored to be on the same team with the great Sarutobi....KOUHI!" She would emphasize on her first name with a dramatic pause and punctuation.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:12

Yorukasa was quiet as well and had pulled the hood over her head to shield herself against the noise of the others. She was very excited, but that only showed in her fidgeting with her clothes. When she heard the names of the ones in her team, she smiled brightly and stood up. She was in a team with Shikataro! And...with the creepy-eyed Hyuuga too. Well...at least he was kind. The girl stood up and walked to the designated room.

Room 8:

The green-haired girl walked in to see the Hyuuga already standing there. "H..h..hello, Sumiyaka-kun," she said and smiled shily. She sat down on a bench and just waited.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:13

Room 20

While shaking his hands the Uchiha boy said something about nearly getting killed which sounded pretty crazy to him. 

NEARLY GOT KILLED?! Houtarou had heard that the Uchiha were strong shinobi, but nearly killing themselves performing techniques in a genin exam at such a young age?! That sounded crazy! At least, that's what he thought happened... 
How did that happen? If I may ask...

It reminded him of his battle with Kenshi earlier that day. Back then he was the one who had almost seriously injured him... Maybe Torame had done some too serious sparring as well, but he didn't know.
Anyway, he didn't seem like a bad person, so that was a good sign. And neither did Nomaru from earlier on. ''This might indeed be an interesting team!'', he thought.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:25

room 20

'yeah got choked by that tenshu, he used some kind of waterwhip. Do you know the other teammate?' Torame felt more safe now that he had started a conversation with the Hatake. This was not so bad, but he hope that the last teammate, Nomaru would be a nice person too.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:32

Room 8

Shikataro walked into the classroom with a happy smile on his face and his eyes in his fox squint. With all the pressure off of him (and the present from kankurou) he seemed to be returning to his normal layed back self he always was before the exams. "Pheeeew that took a while. Glad the hard part is over with. See Yoru chan, told ya you'd do fine"
Seeing Sumiyaka already in the room he held up his hand in a greet. "Yow Hyuuga san, good ta see we got some muscle on the team"
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:36

Kouhi listened to Masamune Hayate's first comment about her being annoying as she would have a sweatdrop grow by the side of her head, the sweatdrop easily becoming larger that the girl and causing her to tip over and fall from the table.

"Ahhh, Ahhhh, Annoying one? M..m...me?" She would half whisper pained by the words a bit, but not expecting Hayate to care much for that dramatic, over-acted display of hurt.

She would sigh then and climb back on the table now sitting on it so her face would be on level with Hayate's standing form.
"Tenshu Ryochoku? Not really. People seem to know his Clan but I honestly never heard of it. Besides from what I remember he flunked his original graduation and had to do a re-try which he then succeeded." The girl shrugged and then smiled at Hayate. She obviously wasn't too interested in Ryochoku , however did seem to want to get a bit more in touch with Hayate, maybe because something about him was something she liked or maybe because he was simply her team-mate.

"But anyways, I am from the Sarutobi Clan and I am really excited about following my family traditions and such. I can't wait till we get to travel outside of the village." The girl would smile widely trying to start up some conversation.

"What about you? Anything you are excited about as far as the future?" 
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:40

Room 20

Damn, don't know him too well but I hope that was an accident like with me and Kenshi. Did some sparring with him earlier and used some jutsu's a bit too agressive...
If he was dominated by a water jutsu before, and uchiha are known for being good with the fire element, Torame likely possessed that. Might make for some good combo's, as that was not part of his element. He didn't know about Nomaru's elements, but his excitement about his team was getting higher! 
Anyway, enough about pain and dying, haha! Let's save that for later... Well, let's save that for never if possible... Although we are ninja so we might come in conta-... Whatever! 
Well, the other person in our team is Nomaru-san. Don't know her too well, we'll be seeing her in a minute I guess. Just saw her not too long ago. 
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:51

Room 16

"Thank you. It was pretty easy. I didn't even have to do any difficult." He sighed and continued. " But I actually don't know why I passed. How about you, how did it go with you?"  The reason she was here now is because she passed just like he did. He just wanted to know what she had to do.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:53

Room 8:

Hyuuga chuckled to see the happy Nara. "Heh, heya Nara san. You did well I guess? I just battled Hayate, he passed. It ended in a draw when Hokage sama stopped our battle." he said and sighed a little. "I'm jsut wondering who the hell our Jounin Sensei will be now. I hope he or she will be a good one and teach us a lot," he said.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 4:10

Room 8:

The girl nodded and smiled brightly. "I just hope our sensei won't make us work too much today. I'm tired..." she said softly and rested her head on her arms. She really wondered who it'd be. She hoped for a woman, because she didn't want to be the only female in the group. Someone kind would be nice. She just hoped the sensei wasn't strict and scary.

Last edited by Yamanaka Yorukasa on Fri 14 Jun - 4:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 4:18

(Please do keep starting out your posts with the room numbers to avoid confusion for others. Please. Sarutobi-chan, Yamanaka-chan, Hyuuga-san....thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 4:28

With so little time left to the summoning after his bout, Ryochoku was a tad late to the scene but he got there anyway. Ignoring the uncomfortable stare - which is not very uncomfortable after you have stared into the eyes of the Hokage just few moments ago - Ryochoku headed for...oh, his sister reserved a seat for him there and was waving for his attention. His sister's headband was there as expected on her forehead, it's probably an easy test for her anyway. Ryochoku reached the seat but the instructions were already there before he sit. Room 12, with the loud-mouthed Sarutobi and also the passer of the special Hokage re-examination. Two initial failures in the same team, wonderful team management. He thought with a dip of sarcasm as he wasn't sure what's the factors behind those decision but they sure weren't too clever in his mind. Two guesses: One, they are throwing the three most useless graduates into an "abandoned" team, that's plausible and two, they put that loud-mouth as a balance act and that's bullshit! The girl's nothing but all talk anyway.

He was brought back to reality from his thought as his sister asked him to celebrate together later on. Ryochoku gave the girl a little nod, "Let's meet at the compound after the meeting.". An acceptation to push his sister on her way to her team meeting. Cursed at the thought of getting an inverse wish of not teaming up with that girl, he started his move to the designated room.

Room 12

Ryochoku reached the room second last as only the sensei was not there yet. His teammates were chatting and Ryochoku decided to not interrupt nor join them. After all, it's likely he would hear the girl talking too much if he started talking too and that voice IS annoying. He simply find a seat near his teammates and sat there quietly. He would choose somewhere far from them if he could but it would be kind of too anti-social now that they are a team. Finally, I get to sit peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 4:37

Room 8

The door would open and a man wearing a gray flak-jacket would walk in. It was the old type flak-jacket used in the old days of Konohagakure mostly. But these days usually utilized by specialized devisions of the village. The man however seemed rather young still to be wearing the old outfit, in fact most of the older member of the village today were to young to wear it unless they got it from their parents or as part of joining a specialized unit.
The man had a cup of coffee in one hand and a packet of files in the other was he walked inside.
The strangest thing about this man by far would probably be the fact that the upper part of his head was completely covered by bandages, this including his eyes. More over his forehead protector hanging so low that it appeared almost as if it was covering his eyes too.

"Hoping I will teach you much, huh? That is the motivation I am looking for." He would smirk a bit as he walked up to the teacher's table setting his things down on there before glancing over to Sumiyaka again.
"Especially after such a pathetic performance in your last sparring match, I do believe I am obliged to teach you a lot." The words sounded a bit cruel, cold and disdainful. And in fact, they were.
He let out a bit of a cocky huff and looked over (or at least with his eyes covered one would just have to assume he did due to the angle of his head.) towards Yorukasa.
"And don't worry about working hard today little Yamanaka. Today we are just going to play a little introduction game. The real hard part starts tomorrow during your survival exercise."

The Jounin chuckled pleased opening his folder and browsing some files quickly before taking a sip of his coffee and looking back at the trio.
"Now then....my name is Tobitake Tonbo....I am a Jounin formerly known for leading Konoha's torture and interrogation force after Morino Ibiki's death." He introduced himself before smirking at both Shikataro and Yorukasa. "Yes...that means both your father's have worked under my leadership at some point. In fact, yours personally  asked me to take good care of you and push you as hard as I can." Tonbo nodded to Yorukasa with a bit of a devious yet amused smirk.

"Now then, why don't you guys introduce yourselves in order, starting with your names, ages, things you like, things you don't like, your dreams for the future and most important what you see as your core strongest ability. " The Jounin spoke before nodding at his team and awaiting who would speak first.

Chapter 4 : The Summoning 300px-Tonbo_Tobitake
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 4:58

ROOM 8

The teacher would see Hyuuga look over at him, then look coldly at the teacher after he said such a cold and heartless thing. He would have won that match, damn it! Though it looked like the asshole had already found his two favorites...or one...looking over the girl the whole time. He didn't care who the guy was, one just didn't say that kind of cruel thing and then play favorites with others. He kept looking cooly at the teacher, even when he asked them to introduce themselves.

"My name is Hyuuga Sumiyaka, age 13. I like sparring and learning and I highly dislike people who offend someone or critisize someone without giving a reason...I'd rather have you give me a good reason instead of being cold, cruel and looking at me like I'm some piece of dirt..Sensei...I might actually learn a thing or two from you if give a reason..." he said. He wasn't afraid you'd do something to him, if you were a sensible man you would give him a good answer instead of being an asshole back to him. Sumiyaka was sitting straight and respectfully, but his look was still cold.

"I hope to become a good ninja under someone I can respect.." he waited a moment there before going on. "I see my Byakugan and Juuken Ryuu as my strongest points as wel as my affinity with the Raiton element, which I hope to expand. I feel I need to learn more about Ninjutsu and other close combat techniques" he said and ended there.

Last edited by Hyuuga Sumiyaka on Fri 14 Jun - 5:05; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit: Added some more)
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 5:06

Room 8:

The moment the sensei stepped in, Yorukasa moved underneath the table. "M..M...MUMMY!!" she screamed and trembled in fear. Who was this freak!? When the guy introduced himself, she shivered and looked over the table, hiding underneath is mostly still. The girl didn't like this. She didn't like this at all. He was scary and cruel, and apparently tortured people. How could they make someone like him a sensei!? And...her father asked him to push her? Why!? Didn't her dad love her!? "I...I...I'm Y..Yamanaka...Y..Y..Yoru..k..kasa... Twelve... M..m..my strongest ability is...m..my immunity or r..resistance t..t..to certain..p..poisons..." she stuttered while trembling. She wanted to go home and hide underneath her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4 : The Summoning
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next