Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 6:58

The Jounin would watch the Hyuuga carefully trying to analyze him as he spoke.
But then as he asked about him being the grandson of the third Konohamaru would fold his arms at his chest proudly and stand tall taking a deep breath with a bright smile.
"Indeed I am! The one and only, Sarutobi Konohamaru!!!!" He would exclaim and extend his index finger at the Hyuuga with a proud grin.
" And you best not forget it! So if you've got something to confess, better do so now Hyuuga-san and I might forgive you. But if you are trying to trick me I will..." He stopped his loud obnoxious ranting for a moment and looked to the side seeing the squirrel writing with a stick on the ground, the symbols were a little sloppy due to Yorukasa still not being fully functional in her new body, especialy for this new task.
"I Count go back to my boy?....I Donut Kowa tea rigain seeds?!" He arched his brow up high at first as his student sweatdropped and sighed at his sensei's behavior.
"OOOOOHW....I can't go back to my body...I don't know the r..." Conohamaru exclaimed and then began to read the correct words in a mumbling tone but then would stop before shouting out angrily.
"I said don't try to trick me!!!" He growled and then glanced back to the Hyuuga with an angry pout.
"You trained a squirrel to do tricks and now you think it's ok for you to go around mollesting little girls pretending they are Yamanaka and switched bodies with the squirrel and that they can't get back to their original body and.....that's too...far fetched." Konohamaru began to ramble on and on before comming to a sudden stop and finishing the last realisation about it being too far fetched in a slow, monotone voice and a depressed look on his face clearly feeling stupid about himself at the moment.
He would then cough and sigh before shaking his head and now pointing to the squirrel with an outraged face.
"You stupid girl! Why do you do things like that?! If you don't know how to get back, why did you go in , in the first place, why didn't you ask someone how to do it first or check if it's possible with someone that has experience?!" He began to rant again clearly trying to steer away from the fact of his previous fail of logic.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 7:06

Hyuuga facepawed and shook his head. "Oh for the love of...Great..." he said and sighed and looked at Yorukasa, feeling sad for her. "Do you want us to take you to your clan?" he asked. "And I'm sorry Konohamaru sama. But I don't think we knew the risk, else we wouldn't have tried." he said apoligeticly. "I'm sure her clan can help her with this...little problem.." he said and sighed, shaking his head, more to himself then to the girl in fact. Maybe she should have asked her about that kind of things first.
He looked at Yorukasa chan again. "Will you be okay in that body for now? I'm sure we can get help right?" he said and smiled hopefull.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 7:19

The squirrel looked down and sighed visibly. The girl felt stupid and like a burden to the team. However, if they could get Konohamaru's cooperation, she wouldn't need to do all this. She wrote some more. "P L E A S E      T A K E      M E        TO         I N O - S A M A." Yorukasa hated herself at the moment. She just felt so useless. Good for nothing...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 7:30

Konohamaru rolled his eyes.
"Fine! You are forgiven! But let this be a lesson to all three of you to be careful with your Jutsu." He nodded acting all Sensei-like now. Well he was a Sensei, but only now started acting like it. Acting being the operative word here, if you know what I mean.

He glanced at the new writing.
"Please take me...." His cheeks became red and exited.
"To....Ino...." His cheeks stopped being red and his eyes got an unamused look of disappointment on them as he spoke the last word with the enthusiasm of a lonely zombie.
"...Sama."

He sighed and shook his head.
"Fine! I the great Sarutobi Konohamaru! Hero and protector of the Village Hidden in the Leaf will save the day once more and make sure this girl get's back to her original body!" He said and then huffed with a confirming nod. Juding by his face he had his mind set on it too as he would perform handseals and 2 copies of him would appear at either side of the Sarutobi.
One would walk up to the fence and kneel down extending it's open palm towards the squirrel.
"Hop on and hold on!" He would say to Yorukasa.
The other clone and the real one would walk up to the boys and the Yamanaka's unconcious body.
"Move aside. We shouldn't separate her body from the squirrel too much just to be save." He said as the two proceeded to pick up the green haired girl's body.
"We'll have you at the Yamanaka flower shop in no time."
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 7:35

Shikataro sighed. "Sheesh, if something was that wrong why didn't she say so sooner?" He pouted as he poked the squirrel's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 8:23

Hyuuga surpressed a chuckle and looked at the squirrle. "Yes Knohamaru sama" he said and bowed slightly. Though his friends would know it was a little mockingly. "We'll follow you. Right Shikitaro kun?" he said and smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 8:30

The squirrel looked up at the hand and clumsily climbed onto it. It's as if she could just hop onto it like a real squirrel. Yorukasa was quite annoyed that Shikataro poked her cheek and acted just like a real squirrel would in a situation like that: she bit his finger. Just for a second though. When she looked at the two other Konohamaru's picking up her body, the only thought she had was: I am NOT that heavy! She squeeked in her squirrel form and shook her fist at them before turning around and sitting down with a huff. She'd had enough humiliation for one day.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 8:35

"OUCH!!" Shikataro sucked on his finger to relieve the pain T_T.
"Hai Sumiyaku kun, let's go. Oi Saru san. You better not think of trying anything with Yoru chan's body got it!"
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 9:13

He chuckled. "Oh don't worry Shikataro kun! Konohamaru wouldn't do silly things. He's the third hokage's grandson afterall. And a famous shinobi at that." he said. placating the guy some more. He started runing up front a bit, winking at Shikataro kun. He put on his byakugan to keep an eye out on Yorukasa chan.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 11:54

Konohamaru pulled a sour face at Shikataro's remark.
"I am not like that..." He would mumble displeased while thinking to himself.
~I don't grope flat-chested, underaged, little girls....unless they're really really sexy or got big boos...wait that would rule out the flatchested....ach! Never mind! Why am I thinking about this anyway!!~

He would shake his head as the Kage Bunshin and the original would dash away towards the centre of the Village. Sumiyaka with his Byakugan would notice that he was unable to sense any differance between the three forms of Konohamaru, unlike with normal Bunshin or even elemental Bunshin where he could clearly see the differance in the amount of chakra.

As they would arrive at the flowershop (asuming Yorukasa's team went along) Konohamaru would land and set down the body as he placed the squirrel on his shoulder gently before stepping into the store and going for the door of the main office.
"You guys wait here. Clan secrets might be involved. It's best if you keep her original body safe and close to this door for now."
He would say before knocking the two Bunshin holding Yorukasa's body would hand the girl to her team mates carefully before dispersing.
"Who is it?!!!" Ino's voice would call from inside.
"Sarutobi Konohamaru! At your service! Here to save the day!" The Jounin would exclaim back.
A moment of silence would follow before Ino's raging and angry voice would begin to shout from the office as if a demon had just been summoned into it.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY STORE RIGHT NOW YOU PERVERTED LITTLE PEEPER! WHAT IS IT YOU WANT FROM ME NOW? HUH????! HUUUUUUUUH?! AS IF WHAT YOU PULLED LAST TIME WASN'T BAD ENOUGH!!! HOW DO YOU EVEN DARE SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AFTER THAT YOU JUST WAIT I WILL RIP YOU TWO NEW ASSHO...!!!!!"

Konohamaru's face turned pale in horror at these sounds as suddenly the door busted open and Ino's angry form with floating hairs of anger would appear in the doorway. But her anger would instantly stop as would the screams when she saw Yorukasa's body.
"Yoru-chan!!!!" The woman shouted out nervously running towards the knocked out body taking a hold of it and starting to give her a medical inspection.
"What happened?!!! Yoru-chan!!! What did she do?!" The woman yelled a bit out of worry at the two boys.
Konohamaru would raise his palm "Eeeeeh....uhm..well..."
Ino would glare a glare of death at the Sarutobi.
"What did you do?!"
To which Konohamaru would wave his hands in front of his chest defensively stepping back a little.
"Nothing! Nothing! I swear!" He gave the two Genin a hopeful near-pleading look.
"Tell her guys! I am helping here!!!" he exclaimed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 12:40

Shikataro snickered at Ino's demon mode. Some things were just worth more than gold.
"Oye Great Sarutobi Sama, what was it you tried to pull of last time?" He would love to see Konohamaru get chewed out by Ino, the jounin was an ass. However Yoru chan was in trouble so that had to wait.
"Uhm, Yoru chan is in the squirell and she doesn't know how to... get... out..." and he pointed a depressed finger at his teammate chipmunk.
"So we need your help Ino Sama..."
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 23:06

Yorukasa watched in awe as Ino managed to instill such fear in Konohamaru. So he really was a pervert. EWW! The squirrel decided that she no longer wanted to even touch the man. She climbed down his body, careful to go down via his side, so as not to touch his butt or, ewwwww, groin. The girl climbed onto her own body and waved at the Yamanaka leader before taking on a rather embarrassed look, the tail and ears moving down automatically. It was really ashamed that Ino would have to see her like this.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 23:10

Huuga turned pale as Ino entered Demon Mode, a teardrop sweatbead running down the side of his face. "Sounds like Konohamaru Sama been naughty again.." he whispered to Shikitaro and then chuckled. He held his tramp shut when the two came outside and looked at Konohamaru's desperate face. He turned red a little and tried to stop himself from laughing at that face. "Y..yes Ino Sama. We were training and..well...this happened.." he said and sighed a little. "So.." he continued. "Konohamaru sama showed up and after valiantly trying to beat us up he understood the real problem.." he said and gave Ino a smile. "He thought we were perverts...as if.." he said and looked down at the squirrel. "So...can you help her? Ino Sama?" he asked hopefull.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul - 7:24

Konohamaru would blink and have a sweatdrop by the side of his head as he pouted feeling singled out and blamed for everything.
"But...but...I...uhm...I was...was...uhm." He would sniffle a little sad stutter before sniffing up his snot.
"...I was trying to...help?....I...I offered you guys...weapons and...and...I....uhm..." He began to try and explain himself when he noticed that Ino had more attention for the squirrel than for him and sighed closing his eyes and hanging his head taking content in the fact he was at least left alone about it all for now.

Ino seeing Yorukasa's current state would let out a deep sigh and hang her head before shaking it from side to side, clearly disappointed in the young Yamanaka.
"Yorukasa-chan....." She spoke the name in a low displeased growl.

The woman would place her palm over the top of Yorukasa's head, on her real body.
Her index finger on the top of the squirrel's head.
She would close her eyes and concentrate before her body would become covered in a thin layer of glowing chakra and a swoosh sound would be heard.

The Yamanaka girl would feel her consciousness being pulled out of the animal and slowly returning to her own body. She would notice that having been inside the squirrel for so long would cause her to have short-term problems controlling her own body now as she had to make that mental switch again. This would only last a minute or so however.
The squirrel would get big eyes when it's consciousness returned and would try to bite Ino's finger before running away, lucky for the Yamanaka leader she could pull her digit away in time.
"Ohw, wha?!!!" She would exclaim as she did, barely avoiding the sharp little teeth.

"Alright, now that that is settled. Yorukasa-chan, please follow me to the office room so I can show you the required seals and knowledge, to make sure you never end up like this again...And next time, if you are unsure how a technique works, especially a Hiden one, please ask before doing...it's dangerous." She would begin giving Yorukasa a worried and disappointed look, clearly Ino cared for the young girl and wouldn't like to see her hurting herself or taking such risks.

"But first......KO...NO....HAMARUUUUU!!!" Ino would have that death-glare return to her face as she would stand up and turn around to face the spot where Konohamaru was standing.

Was being the operative word, because by now the Sarutobi Jounin was no longer there.
Instead a scarecrow dressed like Konohamaru was put in it's place with an XD face drawn on the head, there were 3 packs of 10 x Kunai and 3 packs of 20 x Shuriken and 3 explosive notes layed at the feet of the scarecrow and a note was stuck to it's chest reading.
~K Thnx, Bai ! ~

Ino's eyelids would lower un-amused as she sighed and growled once more.
"I swear when I get him....grrrrrrr!!!!" She would shake her fist threatening.
And then sigh once more letting the anger go and turning back to face the Genin.

"Anyway, it seems he left you guys a present....I hope this will help...Yorukasa, you're with me...You boys run along for now, you'll see her again tomorrow." the Senin would say and take the green haired girl by the hand dragging her to the office room.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul - 8:42

The girl was hurt by the disapproval by Ino. The person she wanted to impress most was now disappointed. It hurt her more than she'd have thought. The walked to the scarecrow and took her share of things before she was dragged off by Ino. "Ino-sama, I'm...I'm sorry, but I wanted to help. This was the only way," she said softly, trying to come up with excuses for her irresponsible decisions. "I'm...sorry I'm weak..." she said softly while looking downright miserable. Yorukasa was the weakest link of their team, and she knew it all too well. She'd finally had a chance to be useful and she ended up causing trouble for her teammates. It was depressing really.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul - 8:44

Sumiyaka looked at Ino and Yorukasa, seeing the two return to eachothers rightfuull body's. "Wow.." he said. he had almost forgotten Konohamaru, he almost feld bad that the guy was getting all the blame. He would have to thank him later. He might not be the smartest one (though bugging out was a hell of a move with Demon Ino Mode around) but prolly was a good guy deep at heart. "Thanks a lot Ino Sama." he said an have you a little respectfull bow. "Yorukasa chan, see you tomorrow. Atleast today was good training huh?" he said and gave her a warm smile, for as much as two white eyes could be warm.
He looked at the equipment. "Well indeed..We need to thank him for that later, even though he thought we were...mollesting Yorukasa.." he said and shuddered, pulling a disgusted face. "Doing that to our friends...bleh.." he said. "So..Shikataro. Shall we go have a bowl of noodles?" he asked, gathering his equipment.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul - 10:01

Seeing konohamaru getting his ass chewed out was not as fun as he had imagined.  He really wanted tot be the good guy.  Being mean now would be like kicking a puppy. He couldnt help but pat his shoulder while he sulked.
Seeing Ino do her thing he was quite impressed.  She made it look so easy. He couldnt wait till yorukasa got that good. He picked his share of weapons and followed Sumiyaka
"Hmmmmm, noodles.... I want lot's of Naruto slices in mine. Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 4 Jul - 21:43

Ino would stop at the door to the back-office and sigh hearing Yorukasa say that before giving the girl a face of pity.
"You fool....you're not weak. In fact, you're strong...and brave. But being strong and brave without realising it yourself seems to drive you to reckless actions sometimes. How can you call taking a risk for your comrades a weakness? I call it the ultimate strength...I just don't want to see you hurt, is all." The woman would give her a light worried smile before pulling her into the room.

(I figured we're done here and Ino teaches Yoru-chan the animal seals for the Yamanaka technique to return ((This goes for Squirrels and other rodents))....gonna make the exercise topic in a bit.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3