Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hatake, Mana (APPROVED!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hatake, Mana (APPROVED!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Mana (APPROVED!)   Hatake, Mana (APPROVED!) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 22:35

Very interesting character setup.
And finally a heir for the Hatake Clan it seems.
Also seems you were right about the knowing what you were doing.
However you made one little mistake you might or might not want to change.

In your Merits you payed 2 points for Kekei Genkai while the Merit is worth only 1 point.

Meaning you have 10 points in Merits and thus only need 8 points of flaws.
Seeing as you currently have 9 points in flaws this would allow you to either remove a flaw and switch it for others or to add one more Merit of 1 point.

That is...if you wish. The character is approveable otherwise as it is. Seeing as you are allowed to have more points in flaws than needed. Just not sure whether you want it.

As for special hidden background I know I can definitely work with that. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Mana (APPROVED!)   Hatake, Mana (APPROVED!) I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 23:02

Wow, if this is not the quickest approval I have yet to give here, it is the second quickest.

Congratulations on making your character. We shall make a character page for you ASAP and invite you to the upcoming event.

In the meantime I would like to refer you to the Event Discussion forum where you can apply for the Genin Graduation event and get to know the other players a bit.
From what I gathered they are doing a mock-rp with one another to get a feel for eachother's characters as well as their connections and friendships and rivalries with one another.
A flavor PM should be headed your way soon as well to help you get more in character and get more connection to the current timeline and events.

999999 ADMIN SEAL OF APPROVAL 999999
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatake, Mana (APPROVED!)   Hatake, Mana (APPROVED!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatake, Mana (APPROVED!)
Page 1 of 1