Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
SunÄ—kuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:16

Almost done reading through everything that has been said in room 27 up until now, I'll post immediately after that! Thanks for your help.

Glad to hear I haven't screwed up yet, haha!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:21

You don't exactly have to read up on EVERYTHING that has been said in there up till now.
But it might be helpful for yourself as far as understanding the style of play we have here.
Your character however is unaware of what happened there prior to his arrival naturally.
But he would probably see the left-overs of what had transpired like a broken up dummy and so on.

Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:22

Yup, that's why I did it.
I think I've got an idea of how I'll do this now. Expect my post shortly! : )
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:30

Alrighty...in the meantime I am working on your team setup guys.

If you have any team member preferences please inform me of this now, I am not claiming I will actually satisfy all of them, but I will definitely listen to your opinions.

So far I am thinking this;

Yamanaka Yorukasa, Nara Shikataro, Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Uchiha Torame, Haruno Tenshi, Uzumaki Kenshi

Hatake Houtarou , Koui Nomaru, Tenshu Ryochoku

Hatake Mana, Masamune Hayate, Sarutobi Kouhi

This may change however.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:34

I had hoped to be teamed with Koui Nomaru, I already figured you would place me with Uchiha Torame... Might become interesting Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:43

Well you both have the Tengu Mark.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 4:47

And don't feel well when close to eachother... That will be troublesome in the beginning since we don't know anything else about the marks. But I guess that will come soon enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 5:01

Uzumaki, Haruno, Uchiha... I see what you did there Razz
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 5:02

Oh... didn't even notice that ^^ Hihi nice...
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 5:04

Well I kinda had something to do with that :p
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 5:16

more fun:
Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke
Kenshi,Tenshi,Torame
Suspect
what if this was all planned at the start of this site, and that Tensi and Kenshi arenot even real characters but both played by the admin or talked trough with the players and this is all just to form something like in the original story only with different names....., and what if then sudden out of nowhere the earth explodes and everybody is dead?.... i hate my life....
Sad

Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 5:17

Tenshi is my own char, I only got help with the stats and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 5:17

relax relax, just kidding xD
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 5:18

I know, forgot the smiley, sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 5:43

We also need to decide who your sensei will be, oooow the fun.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 6:36

Just a question, who is the sensei in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 7:06

It would be fun to see Ryo interact with Nomaru. Hatake Houtarou needs some post for me to get some insight on him but the team definitely needs one member with shinobi clan. Alternatively, Ryo doesn't mind Kouhi on the team so he could screw her up more. Hayate is cool too since I RPed on a few sites with him but didn't have a chance to team up yet.

Ultimately, the current team is good and I am merely throwing things out here.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 7:35

The sensei are the people who will be put in charge of your 3 man teams as teachers. To be a sensei you must be of at least Jounin rank, which is ninja elite. It goes without saying that these people are experienced veterans of badass shit Razz They will teach you the basics of being a chuunin, avarage ninja, and how to survive in this fun little world
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 7:45

Haha, I know, but thanks for telling me anyway. I was really wondering who exactly they would be, but I'm going to guess it'll be the admins!
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 7:52

Judging by the admin's words, it's highly likely that they would be the former PCs(Probably NPCed) from the old Neo Naruto(This is v2 FYI). You can read a bit about them in the NPC list -> Konoha Renowned Original Characters.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 7:57

Thank you, will do that!
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 8:26

funny enough they will be controlled by their original owners xD
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 8:56

blue admin wrote:
funny enough they will be controlled by their original owners xD

I see, guess it's like a "Loaded Game" for them.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 8:59

Meh, the focus of the story is on the new characters/players, the sensei won't have to do much and if they did solve everything themselves then you wouldn't be really training now would you Wink
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 9:03

Blue Admin wrote:
Meh, the focus of the story is on the new characters/players, the sensei won't have to do much and if they did solve everything themselves then you wouldn't be really training now would you Wink

I would, the sensei ain't going to be babysit forever. And Ryo has a certain phobia of not wanting to depend on others, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 6 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next