Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 14:12

This definitely wasn't the first time Ryochoku was looked upon by a pair of scary, intimidating eyes. For one, his entire clan hated the heck out of him and they were still hating him right now. The newly-fledged genin wouldn't even bother making eye contacts with his clan members, knowing that he would be gazed by intense hatred and perhaps a "helpful" dose of killing instinct. As scary as that could be, the flamboyant teenager standing in front of him has something more -- he was a completely stranger and that made him even scarier. Ryochoku has no doubt that his clanmates wanted to hurt him if possible but they could not do so, due to their political status. When one was watched closely by the world, one has to be careful with everything they do. A malefactor like the boy standing before him has no such limitation, none at all, and the fact that he was located in the youth correctional facility made this whole situation even more intidimating as he knew the boy wasn't just a poser, he would gladly do what he want -- or else he wouldn't be here.

In a normal situation he would not let the girl hide behind him and he might even shove her hand away from his clothes but this time, he didn't even realize the girl was behind him. His senses weakened by the mental pressure coming from his going-to-be teammate. The Tenshu boy didn't want to give in though, like hell he would show out that he was afraid of someone of the same age. He forced his body to tense out, not allowing any sort of body language to be read. His face, like always, showed zero emotion.

[Roll: Impersonation C, falsify emotions - trying to fake "not intimidated"]

If roll failed:
Quote :
Perhaps he was overdoing it, or perhaps he was just that too scared for his feeble attempt of acting, he was clearly shaking. He might not know it himself due to his own belief of "stablizing" any body language of himself but the people around him could see that easily, especially the one with the crimson hair. He could definitely feel it, the fear he bestowed upon the blonde boy.

"Tenshu Ryochoku." The boy said with a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 14:18

Ryochoku passes his Impersonation test with a minor succes. You might appear as uncomfortable but not as intimidated.
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan - 8:22

He had been imprisoned in the facility for so long that he had more than enough time to run all sorts of different scenarios revolving around being implemented into an actual squad, and just as he had envisioned... things were more or less going as he had anticipated; he could tell what was on everyone's minds as they stood before him. It was obvious that they were all silently judging him to be an unfavorable addition to their squad, that he was disliked at first glance. He had grown accustomed to receiving such treatment, and thus met them with his own personal hatred against them; after all... he had not even spoken a single word and yet they have the audacity of shunning him. Especially the girl with the way she asked her babysitter about whether he was sure that Kiryuu was the right guy, it was more than enough justification for him to see her as nothing more than trash. Nice to meet you, my ass... he kept the comment to himself, he would get his own personal vengeance sooner or later when there were no eyes lingering about. He refocused on the Jounin with which he was currently glaring at in an attempt of intimidating him, though Kiryuu had failed to sense whether said intimidation worked or not; as the vast majority of his face was hidden away by the collar of his coat, and the shades had disallowed Kiryuu to gaze into his eyes. As it had been a lost cause, he had focused his gaze on the one which introduced himself as Ryochoku; it did not appear as if he had been intimidated, appeared to be more uncomfortable than anything else. He was only capable of intimidating a little girl out of the three that stood before him... he wondered whether he was getting rusty, or if shinobi were just that much more than ordinary people; he expected just as much from the experienced Jounin... but come on... even the Genin?

He gave a small sigh as he freed his hands from their confinement, which would allow the young kunoichi whom stood before him to inspect the hands; heavily scarred from the many brawls he had, easily being a sign that he was not above the use of violence. The aforementioned act had instantly caused the two men by his sides to close unto him as they knew him and his violent tendencies, the professionals left him barely an inch of movement as they were suspecting him to hit the girl as she was well within his massive reach; just as expected from someone that stood at an astounding height of 6'6", barely two inches taller than the other's caretaker. As he stood there in an awkward pose, he gave out a small chuckle in the form of a scoff. "Come on guys... y'all should learn to relax a bit. I mean, I know you two just love me 'n all, but the guy over there is going to take care of me now. I'd just like if ya just stopped giving me the awkward hugs, s'all the more embarrassing with strangers right in front of us." It was obvious that Kiryuu had some sort of lisp or accent with the way he spoke with that deep voice of his, which made it all the more obvious that he was not born in Konohakagure which limited his knowledge of the various clans and alleged famous people of the leaf. The two had reluctantly freed him as they sensed no signs of hostility from him any longer, which in turn he stretched his body as if he had been confined for an eternity within their, as he would call it 'embrace'. "Well, ain't this nice? Here y'all being so polite and formal with your introductions. I sure hope that I'm not causing you three any problems with me imposing into this little group that y'all have; especially on sensei, I'm sure he didn't become a shinobi just to become a babysitter. Hmm, well even though sensei must have a file on me, I guess it'd be best if I introduced myself as well. Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu, age sixteen. Lookin' forward to workin' with y'all." If one paid the least amount of attention, one would sense some slight sarcasm here and there... he obviously disliked the idea of being grouped up together.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan - 9:24

Sendo raised an eyebrow at Kiryuu's unorthodox greeting. He stood still impassively for a few seconds letting his students do their greetings first.
"That is an interesting way to greet people for the first time with such a glare Kiryuu kun. Allow me to return the sentiment." For a split few seconds the world went silent, a silence that was deafening. Sendo's form had turned into a silouette and somehow light was no longer as present as it was before. It was still there but it felt as if it had shied away, the only light that was noticable reflected from the Aburame's shades. Kiryuu would feel his chest tighten and his breath stall. He wuld recognize this feeling, the feeling of standing in front of someone you didn't know if you even had a slim chance of beating, only this jounin was actually channeling it at him intentionally.

(Kouhi and Ryochoku also feel this but much less directed at them)

Then as quickly as it had come it vanished and sound and light returned to the world. "Formality and politeness has it's place in the world and should not be underestimated, but that doesn't mean I shy away from what needs to be said. Aburame Sendo, 18 years and your jounin sensei from this point on. I will not be babysitting, at best I'll stop you from getting yourselves killed. Learning from foolishness will be the task of each of you. That includes trying to intimidate people when you know you can back it up. As for that file, yes I have one but what I value are actions not the recommendation or disparagement of others."
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan - 11:33

The Sarutobi would see her sensei do something scary, but after the words of Kiryuu she felt more confident than ever. She would step forward to the giant and look all the way up, starting to move around him.
'You are soooo tall!' she spoke in an amazed voice and with big eyes. The girl forgot all her fear. She remembered how she would sometimes sit on her dads shoulders when she was younger, but this was even higher. Without thinking too much she grabbed his shirt and would make an attempt to get on his shoulders.

Again: the girl wasn't thinking, she was just acting impulsive and as soon as she started doing it she her gut told her this probably was a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan - 21:35

Ryochoku was perfectly fine with his newly introduced teammate so far. For one, he seemed like he was more of the type that would not bother people if they just leave him alone and Ryo was definitely the one that would leave him alone as much as possible. Sendo, being the sensei, would have to deal with him on a daily basis and Kouhi...well, she was annoying and will always be like that -- at least for a while until she grows up. Ryochoku would gladly stay out of their way and just do their own thing on the side.

Those were more or less the future; right now, the sensei was showing the serious side of him, a side that was not seen by him until this moment and the young boy's instinct was to just get out of the way. Ryochoku stepped to the side, not wanting anything to do with the whole situation.

Kouhi though, was being foolish like usual. If this was as per usual, she could get away with it. After all, a child would get a way with many things but not when you were doing chilidish stuff against a troublemaker. Kiryuu sure looked like someone that would hit whoever that messes with him and that include a young child. Ryochoku could care less though. Hell, he even had a slight grin in the face, knowing that there was a chance the Sarutobi could taste the consequence of her annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 7:38

It had been the first time that Kiryuu would hear the Jounin speak thus easily obtaining the attention that was previously given to the one whom would later introduce himself as Aburame Sendo; though he had not been given sufficient amount of time to pay attention to his words, instead he had been instantly struck with an odd sense of intimidation from the enigmatic man before him. His eyes were incapable of averting their attention elsewhere, seemingly permanently locked unto his, the light gradually succumbing into a state of darkness with the sole exception being the light reflected off of his sunglasses. His ordinarily silent breathing became shallow and gradually transcended into being completely stopped as his chest felt all the more tighter; he could hear the somewhat nostalgic ring in his ears that eventually drowns everything out within its dark depths. As he became further afflicted with the phenomena, he had slowly reached for the nitroglycerin pills located in the left pocket of his jeans; he had been lead to believe that he would soon experience a heart episode. As his fingers were about to gently pop the cap off, he stopped himself... he felt, no, he knew that it was something more than just his heart acting up. It was an odd and somewhat familiar feeling... he could tell that there had been an absurd gap of power between the two of them. Though he had never been the sort of person whom would meekly back down despite the difference in strength, it was an idiotic trait for sure... but... but it felt wrong to do otherwise. He lifted his head slightly upward in order to face the Jounin as, unawaringly, it dropped to face the ground instead; eyes brimming with some sort of an animalistic quality fueled by sheer will; whether conscious or not was unknown.

Once the aforementioned effects had come to an halt, his violent nature had once again taken hold of that borrowed heart of his; of which he had instantly directed it toward the Jounin once more whilst he made his introductions of which had fallen unto deaf ears. Despite it being a known fact for reacting aggressively when someone initiates contact with the delinquent, he had shown absolutely no reaction whenever the youngster of the trio decided that it was an amazing idea to climb unto the giant; there was a reason as to why others do not call him a friendly giant. He had quickly decided on the most effective manner in order to initiate a brawl against the Jounin using the experience he had gained over the long years of fight after fight with other delinquents. As the girl came to reach his shoulders during her climb to the top, he would grapple unto her shirt behind the neck; of which he would have dug deep into her skin as he tightened an absurdly strong grip. Using his unordinary immense strength, for that of a Genin anyway, he would throw her toward Sendo ideally spiraling her enough to cause her to crash into Sendo feet first. This was not an attempt in order to specifically inflict damage to the Jounin, but just to slow him down with the hope that he would protect her by catching her instead of allowing her to slam unto the ground; it somewhat interested Kiryuu to see whether Sendo actually gave a damn about his young protegees, if he didn't... well... relations with him would surely turn sour with the rest of the group.

As this action occurred practically instantaneously whenever Kouhi had started to climb unto Kiryuu, he had hoped that the two men located by his sides would be perplexed long enough that he would have enough time to throw the kunoichi; which ideally they would be further shocked about the unfolding events. In hopes that they were surprised enough to lessen their guard, Kiryuu would have quickly hit one of the two with a kick to the groan area, and the other with an uppercut to the jaw; purely in order to render them unable to act as he would then bulrush toward Sendo with a punch. If Kouhi should still be in the way of the incoming punch, Kiryuu would continue rushing forward in the hopes that Sendo would either shield her from harm and get hit instead, or at least slow him down in order to release a barrage of blows.

[If necessary to make the appropriate roles in order to determine whether said actions were successful or not, go ahead for:

-Grapple role on Kouhi.
-... throwing her, whether she's successfully thrown unto the desired targeted area or not.
-Whether Kiryuu managed to beat down the pacifiers by his side, I guess...
-Whether Kiryuu made it in time in his rush toward Sendo to try to hit him before he reacted.

If a roll fails, treat it as a unsuccessful combo from that point onward and proceed to describe how Kiryuu failed and such in the next RP post.]
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 8:56

Kouhi would be too late to react to Kiryuu's sudden attack (though flankly she should have seen it coming). As she flew at Sendo like a rotating she would feel herself being plucked from the air and twisted through her trajectory as Sendo proceeded to whirl her out of alignment, turning 180 degrees as his long coat billowed around him. With his back towards Kiryuu he let her drop on her feet and looked at her sternly.

Kiryuu who had distracted his guards with a few quick jabs was now rocketeering towards Sendo's back whose coat was still flapping from the momentum. He almost felt the satisfaction of landing a backalley textbook blow on an unaware opponent, almost.... Then he felt the heel of a combat boot being planted into his diaphragm (the part of the chest just below the ribs where there are no major abdominal muscles) and was reminded that kicks have longer reach than punches. The deliquent turned shinobi realized that the jounin had used his coat to mask the trajectory of his kick. Kiryuu's breath was literaly kicked out of his lungs and as his punch fell short so did his body fall of to the side.

"We will have to work on your listening skills Sarutobi Kouhi." Sendo spoke firmly.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 16:20

Ryochoku tried his best to cover his happiness from showing up on his poker face as he really liked what his new teammate did to the little girl. Sure, he was sympathetic toward the girl - a little bit, after all, she was just a child - but if she could be less annoying in future after this incident, then he was all for it. Ryochoku didn't react at all, merely standing there with his back leaning on the wall behind him, not wanting anything to do with the whole situation.

Perhaps he would be scolded by his sensei a little later but he could always just take the lecture and proceed with it. After all, there was no poitn for him to do something as his sensei was pretty much manhandling his teammate by now.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan - 2:18

The Sarutobi-girl would find herself almost at the boy shoulders as she was suddenly grabbed by her shirt. She tried to resist and get loose, but she simply wasn't strong enough and suddenly she was flying towards her sensei, seeing the ground getting closer and closer to her eyes.
Tears running over her cheeks.

She was plucked out of the air by her sensei and set on her feet, he was telling her things about how she should listen better. Tears continued to run over her face and she started sobbing really loud: she wasn't really sure whether this was because of her near-death experience or because of her teammates and her sensei.
Why didn't her sensei tell her she was brave or did good? He hadn't given her any compliments so far, as if she couldn't do anything right...
And her teammates: the Tenshu-boy was even worse than her sensei. He didn't smile and only looked at her in disapproval. Whenever he said something to her he was being mean. This boy was the same. That stupidjerkfaceKiryuu, who attempted to kill her. He was just as mean!
Why coulnd't she be in a team with Torame, or at least a friendly girl who loved her for her talent? Who would tell her how great she was and how good she did?

She just stood there and in between her sobbing she muttered: 'I hate you!', turning around, looking for the fastest way to escape the facility and started running.
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb - 6:29

Even all those whom found themselves at a distance away from the young man could easily see, hell they could probably even sense the surge of confidence expelling from Kiryuu; as evidenced from the broad animalistic-like grin which found itself comfortably planted on his face. However, much to the astonishment of all those who 'know' the behemoth for whom he is... they would be left flabbergasted as they come to the realization that the boy exhibits low self-esteem. Thus, the false sense of confidence broadcasting itself on his face does not stem from his experience of brawling day-in day-out or his confidence in himself, but from his desire to harm all those whom have bothered him; such as the kunoichi who had shown to dislike him, the jounin who sent a dose of intimidation, as well as the two men either side of him. With the success of the subsequent actions that followed suite of his carefully executed plan in order to lure the jounin into a one-on-one situation against him, it would serve to prove that he was not the brainless berserker that everyone made him out to be; although that last tidbit was arguable as he was a (unofficial) genin against a jounin... a rank that often entitled the person to be considered one among the best that the village has to offer. Though the strange obsession of his, of his desire to show everyone that he was more than what they make him out to be... thus explaining his reckless assault against the jounin; all in an effort to prove that he was no pushover, no matter the difficulties he would face as a consequence. As he had rendered the two guards in charge of keeping him in line stunned, he had immediately turned and rushed toward the jounin who had been currently preoccupied with the one he threw earlier; commanding himself to run faster without end, as if the cult-like chanting of the word 'run' would speed him up. Which may or may not have been true, as he had been just about to strike at the jounin with his back stilled turned away from him. And the next thing he knew... his entire world flipped upside down.

Punted backwards with the overwhelming force of an extremely well executed kick, his back had reflexively straightened out in order to land upright unto his feet... though he had the wind knocked right out of him, disallowing him to hoist himself forward in midair and thus sending him to crash on his back unto the cold, hard ground. The recoil of hitting the ground sent jolts and bolts of pain throughout his entire body, though he scrambled back unto his feet nonetheless; with his fighting experience, he knew all too well that being found on the ground was a bad thing. As he willed himself to ignore the immense pain and tried to get up... he found himself incapable of exerting enough strength in order to pull himself off of the ground; he tried multiple times, as quickly as when he crashed back down... but alas he had been unsuccessful each and every time. It would not be until he had heard the youngest of them all saying three mere words that he would stop squirming on the ground in an effort to get back unto his feet; those words being 'I hate you'. His face, once ridden with wild eyes and a smile befitting to that of a madman, had instantly morphed into an apathetic state. It had always been difficult of harming Kiryuu through a physical sense, though he felt emotional damage much more than the average person. He knew that she disliked him as soon as the two of them met one another, though he may have ignored her hating him in an effort of protecting his own fragile emotions. Or perhaps it being out in the open was more damaging, hell if he knew. He's not some psychologist that could analyze his every thought. It just... stung. As he were the type would always wanted to have the last say, he gave out a calm comment before she had the chance to turn tail and run. "I know." Whether the others could feel or sense the depression behind his comment was beyond him, he tried to show off a smirk as if to deny his depression but it was fairly obvious that it was forced. As the longer he held it up, he would have slight muscle spasms on his right cheek until he had ultimately stopped forcing himself due to it feeling sore.

It had been then that he had been hauled unto his feet by the two whom were previously stunned from before, twisting and digging Kiryuu's arms behind his back at an uncomfortable angle, which more or less made it impossible for him to exert any actual strength to resist the rough treatment; even if he were not in pain from having his back slammed unto the ground. They had naturally muttered curses under their breaths, complaining about how they were not paid enough to deal with the kind of bullshit that they had to deal with on a daily basis with Kiryuu. Thanking the lord that today would be the last day, which fed into Kiryuu's feelings of being unwanted. "Oy, y'all don't hafta be so rough with me." If anything they positioned his arms all the higher against his back, which forced Kiryuu to grit his teeth in order to eliminate any sound of pain of escaping his lips. It was fairly obvious that they were waiting for Sendo to give the order to let him go, or decide on a punishment, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Feb - 4:10

Seeing Kouhi have her fit and runnng away Sendo somehow managed too gicve a hint of dissapointment below his facial masking clothing. With his hands in his pockets he watched her run of. Hearing Kiryuu's lament he turned in his direction. "Those words were meant for me actually, but that you took offense to them speaks for you. Sunekaizu Kiryuu, your determination to refuse to be intimidated and overcome is something that most genin still need to learn to become chuunin. This is good, but we will have to work on channeling your aggresion to your enemies. Shinobi controll their emotions to make decisions that keep them alive in battle."
He pulled out a watch from one of his pockets.
"We are heading to the Academy for advanced classes."
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Feb - 4:46

The duo would spend the rest of the day in the company of Sendo, while the Jounin explained to them how things would work for the coming months. The jounin had already expected the departure of Kouhi, suspecting from the previous test that she was not quite ready to leave the academy. Though the girl showed promise, she still had much to learn.

So the duo would learn that they too would return to the academy, but unlike Kouhi, they would be placed in an advanced class, where they would work on some of their shortcomings. In about three months time, they both would meet their new team. Sendo could not tell them what the team make-up would be and even if he would be their sensei. However he explained to them that during the coming months, they would have guest lessons from many of the shinobi from Konoha.

Kiryuu was expected to learn some selfcontrol and he would be closely monitored. The thread of going back to the institution was ever present to him. Ryochoku could take Kiryuu's path in life as an example what could happen to him in he were to go down the same path. The institution housed many similar inmates that resembled them both.

Topic Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)   Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7: The second chance (Team Sendo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next