Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?

Go down 
+2
Amaya
Green Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul - 15:59

Ryochoku read the report without much sort of reaction of emotion, just scan, scan, scan and scan. The information of his sensei proved to be pretty useful and seriously, what's up with so many people getting Jounin before 20? He could feel the pressure of getting graduated by the age of 16 and he has no choice too, which just suck. One thing that caught his eyes in the report was "Blood Brotherhood" and that's his new searching term, although he was doubtful that the database would have too much information on non-personnel type of info.

[Same roll and perk as last post]
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jul - 0:50

(Really Really sorry for the holdup everyone, But I had some personal issues to cover with the admin team. Am back now, or should be for the most part. Again Sorry. And here I go.)

Kouhi nodded to Hayate acknowledging his finding and agreeing with them.
"Indeed, it doesn't seem like he's watching us." She sighed calming down.

The girl would then listen to what her team mate had to say about the matter as her eyes lit up all exited and she pushed some things off of a nearby library table tossing down her books and the DVD on there as she began to open up the pages they needed for him.
"I found a whole video of him fighting at the Chuunin exams, and some background info on him and his elemental abilities. Also I found out quite a bit about his Clan mentality. And being from a Shinobi Clan myself I can vouch for this,Clan mentality is very important. Sure every person is an individual with their own quircks and such. But for us Shinobi from a Hiden Clan or a Kekei Genkai Clan, we get brought up with a certain mindset, only a select few are able to fully break out of it ever, due to it being nearly ever present." She took a short break and took a little breath before continueing her explanation.

"And even fewer see the need or desire to break out of these mental states. As they help them get stronger quickly and help them attain the abilities of their Clan much faster and easier. In other words if you ever find a Clan-bound shinobi that doesn't follow his or her clan's mentality, you might have just as well find a palm sized diamond." She chuckled at the comparison she made.

"Anyway, his Clan't mentality is apperantly not to underestimate anyone or anything, no matter how small or weak. It means we're going to have a pretty hard time, since he won't be underestimating us for any of our shortcomings or weaknesess." She pulled a bit of a nervous face at this realization and then sighed deeply dropping her shoulders and looking at the floor for a moment before forcing her confidence back into her system and smiling.

"Alright, I say let's throw our things together and look it all over once more, see if we missed anything. You know, two heads are always better than one." She grinned and began her re-research.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 4:55

[A PM has been sent to Ryochoku with his found information]

Kouhi and Hayate, please be a little more patient for a reply. Green Admin will be back shortly.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 8:09

Watching the video again and keeping in mind what Jinno learned about Kikai the duo would see that the ninja wire connected to the scythe was covered sporadically with Kikai. This allowed the string to be pulled in directions that Sendo was not capable of from his starting position. The whole unpredictability of the scythe's aerial movement was based that the wire could be pulled along and length of the wire into any direction.

Not soon after the librarian called that it was almost closing time and so the duo had spend all the time they had on their research.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul - 6:21

Please proceed to Chapter 6 : Show What You've Got when you feel ready
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?   Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5: Team 1 What will they do?
Page 1 of 1