Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate   Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 10:12

Hyuuga Sumiyaka barely manages to divert the first strike his hand landing a little unlucky on the striking weapon giving him 3 PE damage, however the fact that the Hyuuga diverted the attack surprised and offset the Masamune boy enough to allow the Hyuuga to expertly block the second weapon attack diverting it from striking at him.

The hyuuga's eyes were fixed on his opponent now as he would move in to perform his Junken Ryuu.

Hayate's turn.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate   Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun - 7:06

As Hayate would try his best to dodge, Hyuuga taijutsu supremacy showed that is was no joke as the Juuken hit home mid dodge causing -1 chakra damage bringing Hayate to 0 chakra the moment he uses his chin dash.

Sumiyaka's turn
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate   Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 4:59

Hyuuga felt him hit the other boy and saw his feet rise in Hayate's dodge. He had to dodge himself, a kick like that would surely lift him off his feet. He tiwsted to the side to avoid the rising foot.

(-2AP, dodge)
(-1 chakra for active Byakugan, 2 chakra left)

He gathered his power, needing to finish this quickly. He felt some life seep away as his chakra level rose drasticly and attacked again with his Yuuken Ryuu style, his attacks quickly and precise again.

(Sacrifice 1HP, +20 chakra. 22 chakra left)
(-1AP, -1PE, -1Chakra. Yuuken Ryuu Strike. Aimed at shoulder chakra point.21 chakra left)
(-1AP, -1PE, -1Chakra. Yuuken Ryuu Strike. Aimed at belly, solar plexus point. 20 chakra left. Also: -3ME, focused attack)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate   Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 2:56

The Hyuuga would successfully dodge the attack from Hayate, however barely as the Hyuuga boy would feel the foot of the Masamune-boy graze the corner of his chin as he moved back to dodge, although he managed to avoid the move and it's effects the partial impact still left him with a bit of a sore spot on his face near the chin and left the Hyuuga suffering 1 PE damage.
Both Hayate and Sumiyaka knew that that was a VERY close call.

The hyuuga would waist no time it seemed and move in for the finishing blow now with 4 gentle fist strikes.

Hayate's turn.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate   Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 7:20

Since Hayate goes Braveheart he receives all juuken strikes taking 18 -chakra damage
2 chakra and 5 hp left
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate   Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 20:35

Hyuuga Sumiyaka saw his chance to make his oponents kicks turn to his profit. He knew he almost had the kid and got exited. He would block Hayate's attacks with his own attacks, timed so that he would hit him at the same time as Hayate would hit him.
He used his Byakugan as he kept looking the boy in his eyes. At the moment he had the advantage that he would see Hayate's legs coming even if he wouldn't even look at the boy, he used that to time his attacks with Hayate. He blocked the first three attacks before attacking more directly.
When the last kick came he times his Juuken Ryuu and hit the boy his leg downward or out of the way as it came. His Juuken Ryuu would then also block chakra in Hayate's leg, that was his main goal. He would probably still feel the effect of the kick, but then it might already be too late for Hayate when he would loose all chakra in his body.

(-3AP, block first three attacks)
(-1AP, -1PE, -1chakra. Juuken Ryuu strike on attacking leg. 19 chakra left, -3ME, Focussed action)
(-1 chakra for active Byakugan. 18 chakra left)
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate   Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 0:46

Hayate's mad dash into the fray had nearly caused him to lose concious due to the damage to his chakra system, however like a boxer on his last feet he threw everything he had their first clash ended evenly for both sides. The second kick hit homeĀ 

Sumiyaka receives 4 PE and 2 HP damage
3 HP left

Sumiyaka would succesfully block the third kick

Hayate receives 5 PE damageĀ 

Hayate's last kick was left unopposed and also hit home

Sumiyaka receives 4 PE damage and 2 HP damage
1 HP left

Right before the last final clash could be decided both boys would be halted as Itachi had suddenly appeared between the 2 holding Hayate's leg with one hand and Sumiyaka's wrist with the other.
"That's quite enough. I have seen what I wanted to see. Masamune Hayate...you Pass. Hyuuga Sumiyaka...you have likewise done well. But it's best if we stop this here."

BATTLE OVER - DRAW

Both players receive 4 CP

please resume rp in classroom 30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate   Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hyuuga Sumiyaka vs Masamune Hayate
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2