Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 1:01

WE PASSED?! WOOOHOOOOO! Houtarou jumped in the air of happiness. I did it! WE did it! Awesome guys! Imma gennin now!
Suddenly the physical pain left from his battle before just felt like it dissapeared instantly. It had been worth it, he did it! He was now one step closer to being what he wanted to be. An important step. He almost wanted to shoot his Jibarashi in the air because it'd look nice, but figured it'd be unnecessery.

Nomaru didn't seem to happy with it though... He figured he'd just not say anything this time.
Torame however did seem happy, and sounded way friendlier than he had ever since they came to the battlefield. He even asked him to go grab a bite.
Same here Torame-san! Sounds like a great idea. I could use some nice stuff by now, hehe! Daichi, Haruki, Katsu, Katashi, Kenta, Yuuki, Yuuka, Junko, it's dinner time!
The dogs all stood up excitedly, as they had been somewhat hungry/thirsty for a while now.

Sora told him not to interfere with whatever was up with Torame and Sora himself... It'd be life threatening? He'd probably keep quiet but his curious nature made it hard to forget this. If Sora didn't want him to know, he wouldn't be able to get it out of him, and he shouldn't say anything to Torame either who seemed to not even know what happened. But someday he'd discover it alright... Fine. He'd be patient.
Meanwhile Daichi was watching Houtarou closesly, as if he knew exactly what was going on in his mind.

He turned to Sora and Nomaru who seemed to be talking together by now.
Yo, you two coming with us or what?!
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 5:25

When Nomaru finally got to the gate of the training grounds, she actually almost bumped into her Jounin Sensei. She wasn't even paying enough attention to figure out she was smoking the filter of her cigarette, which gave her a weird plastic taste in her mouth.
 Sora was giving her another lecture, like her dad did, or her teachers at school for that matter. To her it was just another case of; just nod and act like you understand what they're expecting. It's not like they're going to listen to what you have to say to begin with.
 Nomaru put up her fake smile, which was far too obvious, as she just stood there, nodding, understanding. 'It's not like you know shit about my life, but oh well... Sir yes sir Uchiha-sensei,' Nomaru told him with a bit of a hostile look. She could tell him how she felt, but he wouldn't understand. He was as much a brat as she was: she would be 15 in about a month and a half, what was he going to tell her anyway? And on top of that: Sora's a boy, he would never have to experience hormones and periods and boys and god knows what more.
 It felt even more annoying now that a person her own age was telling her this kind of shit. There used to be people who could tell her these things, but they where either dead, dead or had left her, so whatever. 'I don't ever think you will fully understand what it's like, with you being born in a clan and all... And what kind of clan? Ha! A sad smile, he would never understand what it's like to live in the middle of people who both fear and envy you, to be an outcast not only with the normal humans, but also with the shinobi. Nomaru sighed, wondering why being a teenager was so difficult. 'So if you'll excuse me; I have booze to drink and men to fuck.'
 As she walked past the Uchiha, she threw away her cigarette and gave Hachiko - before he could say a thing - the finger, preparing herself to face both herself and her father.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 6:27

Sora would arch a brow as Nomaru began speaking about him not knowing shit about her life as he would pull the cigarette from her mouth which she was smoking from the filter as he sighed a bit annoyed it seemed as he took out one of his own placing it in her mouth and lighting it to shut her up. He would smirk and chuckle then before she began about him not understanding because he was from a Clan to which the Uchiha prince would roll his eyes and sigh deeply again shaking his head, what was this girl's problem anyway?

As she attempted to leave then however Sora would place his palm to her abdomen and push her back against the gate with an annoyed and unamused look on his face looking down into her eyes.
"Well, excuse me for not excusing you, little miss drama queen."

He would then jump back a bit and start taking on overly dramatic poses, mocking Nomaru's earlier display towards him as he exaggerated the speech with a high pitch to emphasize on the drama.
"Ohw I am so lonely! Nobody understands me! You all don't know what it's like! You're all from a Clan and stuff! You would never understand my angsty teenage feelings!" he would then appear right before her again with a pissed off face and growl a bit.

"I know more about you than you think, but that aside, i asked you a question....I expect an answer. And non of that avoiding drama shit." The Uchiha would press closer giving her no exit, at least, no easy one, trapping her between himself and the gate, giving Houtarou absolutely no attention whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 7:12

Nomaru flinched a bit when Sora pushed her against the gate. Lecturing was nothing wrong with, but she wasn't used to people getting physical. Ignoring his little show, she moved her eyes so she wouldn't have to look directly at him and just let him be, acting like a retard. Because that is what he was: retarded.
What did he want to know about her to begin with? She didn't quite catch his question at all and she had in no way any intention to leave her house for the rest of the day: her talk about fucking men was just big talk and Sora would probably know that, but she didn't give a shit. And besides: why did he care this much? Because he was forced to care, right? Because he was her so-called Jounin-sensei.
'I didn't quite catch your question, sensei,' Nomaru said, still giving him an attitude. He could try to break her all he wanted, but she was far from giving in. 'And stop trying to force me to respect you, I have no intention in giving you any. You're still a kid Sora. You're not even much older than I am and you act like it. It's almost cute: using us for your own entertainment. If for some reason that Hokage wants me to become a genin, you could just have told us, instead of punching us, getting us lost... You're as much an immature little shit as I am.'
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 8:07

Hearing Nomaru giving him the attitude and saying what she did about him the Uchiha boy would close his eyes as a wide smile would appear on his lips. Opening his eyes again as she was finished he would lightly chuckled.
"See! I told you I knew more about you than you think." He would lean back again and ruffle her hair shaking his head.
"And can you really blame me for using you guys as my entertainment when I am forced to do this and that, and with the 3 of you seeming to do your utmost best to keep me amused. You guys just have a natural talent for it apparently." He raised his shoulders and let out a little laugh.

He would then shrug and smirk, clearly not feeling touched in any negative sense by her words, or just being good at hiding it.
"And you're wrong about me being as immature as you are. Unlike you, I don't judge people based on their looks and my general assumptions, in fact I made it my buisness to deduce facts about people rather than assumptions."
He would shake his head and shrug again.

"You assume I am immature because we are the same age. You assume you have such a hard life in comparison to mine. You assume that somehow you have the right to complain. But the word assume..."
He would speak seriously and sounding a bit offended but near the end he would suddenly chuckle and wiggle his index finger to her face.
"...makes an ass out of you and me." He couldn't help but let out a chuckle, perhaps in his own mind he was more mature than his students, but despite his experience, he was still a teenage boy caught up in his own puberty.

He would then cough and straighten his back.
"I don't care if you respect me or not. I don't need your respect. I need your obedience." He would give her a serious look, he was clearly disappointed but moved on nevertheless, what the hell did he do to deserve this headache in the first place. Sora didn't like having to mind other people's tantrums...he liked it when other people had to mind HIS tantrums.

"And what I asked was.....What is it that's bothering you? "
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 8:54

Nomaru rolled with her eyes. This was the guy who had just been mocking her a moment ago, acting like he was all mature. At least she was willing to admit she was not even a grownup. Now he was making assumptions, and a lot. She had a feeling from the beginning Sora had seen much from a young age, but what the hell would he know about being a girl and feeling like she did now?
'Assumptions... I never not ever thought you are a lesser person because you're an Uchiha or a Jounin or had a life as shitty as mine - or more shitty for that matter - or whatever. I don't care. I just think you're a prick in general.' This was going nowhere and she could be in bed right now. She just let the boy finish. Nomaru just usually found it best to let the lectures go on and they where both way too proud to give in, she knew that, so she just let him go on:
"I don't care if you respect me or not. I don't need your respect. I need your obedience."
There was only one sane thing to say too this: "Woof," Nomaru barked. She rolled with her eyes as she said this, which made it pretty much an: I don't care what you think or say, but let's just get this over with so I can go home answer kind of thing. 'And what's bothering me? Oh my god, even though I've only known you for two days it already feels like we're BFF's! Let's go to my place, have a slumberparty. I could make hot coco, we could talk about boys!' Nomaru made it sound so stupid and sarcastic she ended up smiling a bit. She honestly had nothing to tell him. Nothing at all, she didn't even know this person. Why the fuck would she throw her life-story on the table? She herself didn't even really know what was bothering her to begin with. Yeah, a lot of things all at once. Nomaru just wanted to be left alone for now and figure her own shit out, how she felt about this to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 11:20

Houtarou and Torame just stood there as Nomaru and Sora were having their little quarrel.
Houtarou just stopped listening after a while turning to Torame.
Look man I don't even care what they're talking about, because it seems neither important nor my business. Since they didn't even respond to my invitation, and we're already with the 2... 10 of us, you think we should just go?

Houtarou waited on Torame's reply about whether they should just go or not, thinking about Nomaru and Sora while not facing them. It came over like they were considering themselves more mature and important than him and Torame, but he didn't see him and Torame having such a useless little quarrel. ''Who's mature now?!'' He didn't even notice himself sticking out his tongue, but quickly stopped that when he did. He let out a quick sigh. ''Guess I'm not the most mature guy out there either though...'' He thought as he had a kind of inside smile because of his own paradox.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 13:29

The Uchiha Jounin would arch his brow amused as Nomaru barked, somewhere inside, honest or not her doing that seemed to give the Jounin a twisted kind of pleasure as his perverted mind seemed to race somewhat with thoughts on that moment distracting him for a moment there up until she began spewing her nonsense to which the dark haired Uchiha couldn't help but grab his stomoach and start to laugh out loud.
He shook his head then and waved off calming himself down.
"Phew! Wow! Yeah....Alright..." He gave in a bit and smiled now.
"I get it, I get it...you barely know me, I barely know you...I appear to be acting like a jerk and stuff...so yeah, whatever." He would shrug and get a bit more serious again.
"You know, to be honest, I don't really feel like training another team, being held responsible for other people's lifes and such is not something I wake up looking foreward to. Especialy not since nearly every member of my last team died....A Hatake, an Uchiha and a Girl somewhat like you." Sora shruged and gave the girl a bit of an ironic chuckle.
"Ironic, isn't it?" He would pull a bit of a sour pained face and sigh raising his shoulders almost up to his very ears before dropping them again.
"But yeah I get it. Just know that if you don't comply...I'll be forced to force you. And where you think I'm a jerk...I am simply trying to prepare you for future situations, so you won't die. Or would you preffer I go easy on you...like I did with them?" He would tilt his head giving Nomaru a questioning look before glancing shortly to the side to Torame and Houtarou and then tracing his eyes back to the dark haired girl and shake his head sighing again.
"Listen...sorry...never mind what I said...Just know I'll be forced to force you to work along...and that I rather wouldn't. And trust me that it's better to indeed have me as a friend, rather than trying to make me your enemy. I'm not that bad of a guy once you get to know me." He would smile and chuckle and then nod his head to the side as if shooing her to move on.
"Go on. You're not obliged to answer any questions...Just be there tommorow...or....whatever." He would then turn around and sigh again looking down at the ground clearly feeling a bit down as he kicked the ground afther lighting his cancer stick and taking a hit.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 14:48

Before even really noticing it Nomaru flinched a bit, again. 'A Hatake?' She just hoped it wasn't her Hatake he was talking about right now, but probably not. Nomaru smiled and let go of it again. Her Hatake wasn't dead, he had just left her and went missing, or something? Good enough, at least in her mind that made it alright. However... her Hatake had mentioned an Uchiha in his team once. But then again: plenty of those sharingan loving wankers in Konoha.
 'Thank you for admitting it!' Nomaru moved on, at Sora's jerk comment, as she did not want to think any further about what Sora had just said to her. She smiled a bit. 'I'll just eh- go do my thing now.' She was making a bit of a move to walk away, but still felt this question in her head she tried to ignore and walked away, very slowly. 'See ya!'

In her mind it had never even entered to visit the graveyard or the Hatake compound and she just had a really bad day, which made her to have stupid assumptions about pretty much everything. She had to go to bed, play videogames for the rest of the day and go to sleep for a very long, long time. Possibly with booze and men involved. She was seriously doubting to go out for the night since she really didn't have much for tomorrow. Since she had a day off, that could work.
 Nomaru put her hands in the pockets of her trousers and found her lighter, which automatically made her want a cigarette. Still slowly walking away she grabbed the package form her bag and lit one.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Dec - 3:24

"sensei?, coming with us?" torame asumed nomaru had no interest whatsoever so he wouldnt bother to ask her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 3:42

Sora would turn around and blink at Torame who called him over to ask if he'd be joining them.
"Eeeeeh....uhm." the Uchiha Jounin began with a bit of pained expression as he rubbed the back of his head.
Sora never really did get along well with people around his own age. There was always this barrier between him and them it seemed. Forced to grow up early, but by nature remaining a kid. This often made it hard for him to find a good common ground with people around his own age.
He would glance once again to Nomaru leaving and sigh shaking his head.
"Yeah sure...." He'd reply despite sounding a bit reluctant, his eyes still on the Koui girl as he added speaking to his other team-members "You guys think she'll be there on time for tommorow's mission? I seriously would hate to have to drag her out of bed." he said with another deep sigh and shook his head getting Nomaru off of his mind right now. There was something about this girl that intrigued him, and it wasn't even her looks. The fact she was so talanted despite being a slacker, the fact she could control so many elements this early and with such ease. She even was smart enough to understand the quite tricky workings of Genjutsu at least sufficient enough to battle it, but when he was browsing her records he found no data of her having any bloodline relations to any shinobi clans. How the hell was she like this to begin with?

He'd push the thoughts away again figuring he'll find out later, using his own special approach. The smile would return to his face and even a little chuckle came out as he smiled at Houtarou and Torame his hands behind the back of his head.
"Well, nevermind her for now. You guys did great! You both managed to impress me by the sheer fact I had to actualy keep my focus on the battle. Not giving a Jounin the option to slack around I believe is a good enough indication that you are capable Genin."
He would give them a confirming nod.
"Anyways...Where did you guys want to chow down? Ichiraku? It's on me this time, just so you know."

==============================================
Unless you guys wanted to continue this...we can skip on to tommorow's mission briefing.
==============================================
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 5:54

expecting the first question to be a rhetorical question, Torame commented back with a teasing tone:
" yeah i beleave that when a gennin can force a jonin to use kawarimi, twice, even when the jonin goes easy on that gennin, its worth a compliment". Torame grinned," isn't it..." he hesitated, he kind of respected Sora, and actualy thought he was a cool guy, maybe his predgudges were not correct. He hesitated again".. Sora-san" he hoped he hadn't jumped to far and smiled. so it was actualy true that battleing one another brings each other closer.
"and Ichiraku is more than fine, they make the best ramen i've ever tried!!"

skip prefered
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Dec - 7:12

I don't know whether she'll be here or not. Houtarou replied to Sora's question on Nomaru. I hope she will, but it's not my business. I guess she should just do what she wants herself. Houtarou realised that was not coming, but if Nomaru was really forced into this all along and she didn't want this life, he really believed she shouldn't even have not come.

Sora told them they did great after that. That really did put a smile on his face, as up until now only Torame seemed to have done decent. He definitely made mistakes but he thought that, for example his trick with binding Sora with the ninja wire and then doing an attack together with his dogs was quite nice. Unfortunately, it hadn't worked.
But he did it! And he felt really good about it. His parents would probably be proud of him too.

Ichiraku?! You've got good tastes Uchiha-Sensei! Sounds like a great thing to get rid of this hunger. His dogs seemed to nod in agreement. He gave them all a big smile, he was proud of what, they too, had accomplished.

He turned to Nomaru one more time though.
You sure you don't wanna come along? He tried his best to sound friendly while not forcing her.

Well, Ikusooooooo!

--------------------------

I'm fine with both options. This little 'filler' seems like fun to me but I'm fine with the timeskip to the mission as well. I'll leave it entirly up to you guys! =)
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Dec - 1:29

-----Soooooo, my post failed to post apperantly. Also: skip preferred.----

Nomaru had no idea how she had gotten home, she just suddenly was. The question of the Hatake hadn't even reached her. When Nomaru opened her front door, to her surprise there was nobody home.  She ignored the dog as she normally would, but when he kept persisting she petted him for a mere second and smiled.
  "Now who's a stupid doooog," Nomaru spoke to the dog, as she looked at the dogs stupid happy face, wagging it's tail. This dog reminded her so much of the Hatake. Obnoxious as fuck that person was. When Nomaru got to the kitchen, she found a note, left by her mom:

Sweety, I'm doing groceries with Nene! In the fridge there is some food for you. Love, mom
Nomaru smiled, opened the fridge and grabbed the food her mom left her, she lit a cigarette and moved on to her dads booze stash, where she found herself a bottle of Gin and a bottle of Whisky. The bottle of Gin she put in an empty waterbottle and put it back in her bag she had dumped on the table. After Nomaru had carefully placed the bottle back in the cabinet she grabbed her bag and moved upstairs. The full bottle of cheap whisky and the meal in her hand.
 When she opened the door she once more realized how much of a mess her room was: stuff was pretty much everywhere. Mainly clothes. Nomaru put her meal on her bed, together with the bottle of whisky and her bag and walked to her record stash, most of it was from her dads underground record store in the center of the village: Nomaru Records - the best record store in town. Browsing through it she found herself a fitting band called Doll Parts and put it on. Grunge music started to blast through her room and it was definitely an ode to angry teen girls.
"I'm only happy when it's complicated!" Nomaru sang along in her own grungy voice as she fell down on her bed, grabbing the meal and started eating. Her mind felt at felt like a mess. She had no idea how she had to feel about this whole being a Genin thing and grabbed the bottle of whisky.

Above Nomaru's bed there where loads of pictures: mostly some party pictures with her and some 'friends' or random people. In the middle 4 pictures where almost centered with flowers: a photo of her grandmother chasing a chicken in almost superhuman speed and, next to it one of her grandmother and a way younger Nomaru holding that chicken. A photo of Nomaru kissing a Hatake with orange sunglasses and a leather Jacket on his cheek and a photo of a drunk Nomaru, a drunk Nabe sticking his tongue out and a drunk Yukari, licking Nabe. Nomaru gave the photo Nabe a fierce look and felt a bit weird.
 She took another big sip of the wisky, having no intention on staying sober tonight.

When the record had finished playing Nomaru grabbed her bass guitar and started playing a bit. She was far from good, but at least she had mastered the basics and some full songs.
 During her guitar session her dad all of a sudden rushed into her room, giving Nomaru just enough time to hide the whisky under her blanket.
'What?' Nomaru said, slightly irritated.
'Nomaru, did you pass the survival training?' Hazure almost shouted at her. He was having this focused and paranoid look on his face, the one that Nomaru hated.
Nomaru gave him a bit of a sad smile and with a pokerface she lied: 'No, we failed. I just wasn't good enough.'
 Her dad looked at her as if he was about to cry and after some words Nomaru managed to get rid of him.
 When moments later her mom got home, she heard her dad crying and suddenly she felt better. She was a genin, she realized that. And she wasn't proud of it in any way, or even close to being proud of it. But hearing her dad cry was definitely worth this fucking shitty day. She put the bottle of whisky to her lips and after a last big sip she put on her game console and started up one of her favorite games: Heroes of rock. Nomaru grabbed her plastic guitar and started playing a song on expert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4