Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Admin

Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct - 4:06

Nomaru would indeed fall behind and out of sight of the Hatake completely before too long. However, just when Nomaru would think she was lost herself, she would hear dogs approaching from behind her. And before long she could spot the enthusiastic Haruki running right for her.

Haruki would stop next to her, sniff her from top to bottom, look slightly confused that she had taken them over while she seemed to lack behind, then the hound would rush off again. Following the trail for food.

Not long after this scene, Houtarou would also arrive at Nomaru's location.

===========================================================

"No no NO!" The blonde man responded angrily, "First you ignore my question, but secondly you are all wrong! Art is supposed to be a Bang! Short lived, young, fresh and then gone! Kind of like you." And with those final Torame would see the bush move a final time, a flash of white and and then an explosion...

"Can you please just kill this kid? We have business in konoha..."
The other voice called to Deidara, the owner of the voice still outside Torame's vision.
Both men seemed to not be phased by the explosion, like it all was normal for them to see it happen.

"Hmmm, I was thinking he could be my new art project... To leave Konoha with a gift to remember us by..." The Blonde looked at Torame with malice in his eyes. He would lift a hand to brush some hairs from his face, palm towards Torame, on which a mouth was located and it was licking its lips with what appeared to be glee...

"What do you say, how would you like to be my greatest work of art...

And help us kill... Hatake Kakashi.... hm?"

The glint in deidara's eyes betrayed that it was not really a question, more a desire.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Oct - 11:36

As Nomaru and Hotarou would arrive back at the central location of the training grounds Sora would be standing there leaning with his back against a tree smoking a cigarette and reading some kind of book, but it was unclear what the book was as it had a leather cover over the actual cover of the book itself obscuring it.
He would look a bit tired, half-interested and mocking as he raised up his eyes from his book up to the two of them and chuckled puffing out some smoke.
"Well, well, well...you guys are still here?What a surprise..." He would say and then couch into his fist laughing a bit between the coughs.

The Uchiha would then shake his head and sigh.
"No seriously now...what are you two still doing here?" He would then say trying to keep a straight face as he did so to mock the two further pretending he didn't know about the Genjutsu or anything.

Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct - 2:31

" so you are telling me, that an explosion is equal to art? and that is the only form of art there is?, so what are paintings then?" He saw a weakness in the blondy, one that he could use to buy himself time. he turned to the bush the wooden voice came from, " sir do you think art is an explosion? i would like to know because i am getting confused". he turned back to the blondy: " and what question did i ignore? i told you what i thought art was, wasn't that your question?"
he wanted to scream, run, fight, hide, but the way his mother raised him helped him enomously now.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct - 10:46

Torame would notice Deidara losing his patience with each word Torame spoke... It was like a vein was growing above his right eye, almost bursting to a point...
"A waste of time!" Torame wouldn't know if Deidara was talking about the paintings or about talking to Torame, but turning away from Deidara was a wrong move.

Torame would see a short glimpse of a squat man in a black cloak covered with red and white clouds. He had a black cloth before his mouth and five black lines of hair ending in five ponytails.

But he only saw that short glimpse as his face was jerked back towards Deidara, never allowing the second sentence to get out, let alone the following sentences. In other word, Torame can only utter the first sentence, the rest is cut off. He would see one of the mouth covered palms coming towards his face, while it chews a distinct white substance.

"Don't worry, this will not hurt long. Open wide!"

As the palm mouth comes closer towards Torame, he would hear the hunched man say in his wooden voice:
"Deidara, your lies are taking too long. He has seen us... Kill him..."

=================================
COMBAT INITIATED!

The combat will take place in this topic. It will not take long, but I will give you a fair chance to resist. Good luck! You will need it...
=================================
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Oct - 8:27

" just wait a second", he squated down put the kitten on the ground and gave it a push so it would walk away, then he took a kunai and carved into the ground: i love you mom, torame.

in his head:

you could make me stronger? i think i might need you for this time. Torame hoped he had awoken it. the thing he did not want to use.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Nov - 2:14

After running for quite a while Haruki suddenly turned back and sprinted right into the opposite direction. Houtarou wondered why he was doing that, but as he turned around he realised Nomaru was no longer behind him. ''Oops...'' He thought. How stupid of him not to pay attention to her... ''Better run after Haruki now though!''

After a while he arrived at the spot where Nomaru was.

They continued on but Haruki ended up bringing them to the training grounds, where they found Sora leaning against a tree reading some book, asking them how they were still here.
UCHIHA-SENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEI?!
He said full of shock.
He repated his question. Like he had nothing to do with all of this!

Don't be funny with us now Uchiha-sensei! Only you can be the one who created this complicated genjutsu which warps us back into the forest whenever we're trying to escape! ...Is the test not over yet? Is this... round two? He shut up after that, as he felt like he was overreacting in his shock of just seeing the caster of their problem leaning there against a tree like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 2 Nov - 9:18

When Nomaru stopped with the running, slightly feeling out of breath she leaned against a large tree, catching her breath. She lost them. Hachiko and his dogshow, they just disappeared in the forest and she was all left alone.
This is awesome!! Nomaru put a big grin on her face as she got the realization what this meant. Hachiko was in no way capable of figuring this shit out, it was impossible and as long as she kept doing nothing... They would just be stuck here. why didn't I think of this before?
"You stupid bitch. You can't even build a campfire. How are you going to survive?" Nomaru looked to her side and looked straight inti a pair of yellow eyes. The whitehaired girl from her two dreams stood there, smiling.
What the fuck? Is that girl a mindreader? "Oh please. I've got food and a lighter. Now fuck off, I have stuff to-"
 Suddenly there was a dog sniffing her hand and running further. When she looked up again. There was no girl, there was Hachiko standing there. And about five seconds later Sora was leaning against a tree. Did they not see the girl? It didn't matter right now. Why was that cunt called Sora here in the first place?
And the. The Hatake did it again: he spoke. In the middle of his sentence Nomaru kicked him hard against his leg. (I'm guessing here the Hatake didn't finish his sentence or whatever.) "Stop talking Hachiko. What I want to know.." she glanced at Sora, walking towards the boy, "is WHY THE FUCK you had to kick me in the stomach this hard?" she lifted her shirt, pointing at the huge bruise on her stomach. "Look how big it is!!! in her fury she accidentally ended up pointing at her breasts in stead of the huge bruise. Nomaru gave him an angered look and let go of her shirt. "I mean... This was in no way needed. If you wanted me gone I could just have left, you fucking cunt-bitchface pain in the ass Uchiha emo... " she raisded her fist, remembering she couldn't take out an Uchiha with this much strength and took a deep breath. "You are so full of shit, first you told that second coming of yours we failed and now you have put us in this weird ass genjutsu with the whole sealingpaper and shit. You are a sad little ma- " Nomaru stoped talking as she realized she just had said too much. She completely forgot about Hachiko, who was standing just a meter away from her and she pretty much hoped he had NOT just heard what she said. Nomaru stepped back a bit and took another deep breath, while grabbing her cigarettes from her bag. "Fuck you Sora." she lit the cigarette she had taken from the bag. Resisting the urge not to walk off.[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Nov - 0:11

As Torame would speak those words in his mind he would suddenly feel a strong surge of chakra flowing through him for a short moment the little kitten that he had with him would jump back at this and hiss towards the little boy.
"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!!!! At last!" The Uchiha boy would hear his own voice speak with his own mouth, just, it wasn't him doing it.

It was like watching and feeling everything but no longer being in control. The boy would grab a kunai and throw it towards the little kitten.
"Beat it you little mut! Get away!!" He would growl by which point Torame would realize he now longer saw, heard or felt anything of the attack or the attackers. As if they were never there. What had happened. The whole reason he agreed was to battle them, so where were they now?

The boy would chuckle then and get a cocky grin on his face.
"Alright now, let's find those team mates of yours and get the hell out of here."
The 'thing' spoke through his lips and began to move through the forest.

~ You really should watch who you trust, just because a kitten looks cute doesn't mean it can't be your Jounin Sensei's special Genjutsu Summon or something, you know.~ Torame would hear the voice of the 'thing' inside his head and would realize that he, while not in control of his body was still in control of his own thoughts and was able to use those to reply and communicate with it if he wanted to. He could also try and resist it.

============================================

Sora stood there listening to the both of them keeping a straight face trying to keep himself from laughing still but he was unable from stopping his smile as it crept up on his face and a light chuckle formed aided by a little drop of blood from his nose when Nomaru would lift her shirt to point to her bruise but the Uchiha Jounin would be too pre-occupied with her breast at that moment.
He would listen to Hachiko and Nomaru holding in his laughter until Nomaru said her final words which is when he grabbed his stomoach and bursted out his own cigarette falling from his mouth onto the ground as he laughed bending in the knees as he did.
"HahahahahahahahahahahahahaHAhahaHAhaHaHahahahahahahaha! You guys are so funny."
He would shake his head and get up coughing into his fist before facepalming himself softly while he spoke.
"You guys....each one of you 3 is in one way or another his own worst enemy."

The Uchiha would put his book away into his hip-pouch and then perk a brow as he heard something behind him. To this Sora would extend his palm towards the side as from the bushes behind him the small black cat that was with Torame earlier would jump out onto it taking a pose as Sora smiled towards the little kitty.
"Hey you! Thanks for watching them for me." The kitten's facial expression seemed worried though as it meowed towards Sora with a lot of panic in it's voice.

"Aaah!" Sora would gasp his eyes enlarging as his expression would near instantly turn back into a serious one and he would look towards Nomaru and Houtarou as he would jump towards the center of the open field as the kitten would position itself onto his shoulder.
"You two! Quickly come close to me and keep your eyes open for your team-mate Torame! But stay away from him....he...he's not exactly himself right now. But whatever you do....don't kill him!"
Sora would say drawing a kunai his eyes focused and scanning the surroundings. Only neither of them would actualy see Sora reach for a kunai, it was more like it suddenly appeared in his hand, was he that fast? Apparantly unlike last time, this time the Jounin did make a point of it to activate his Sharingan.
His red eyes spinning as he looked around for his target.
Sure enough only moments later Torame would come running onto the open field. His eyes seemed very diffrent from what they ussualy showed. He seemed confident, greedy for power and blood. In fact such an expression on a little boy like him appeared much scarrier than be it found on the face of a dragon. He was breathing slow and heavy like a maniac a kunai clenched in one hand.
His piercing devilish eyes would glance deeply into Hotarou's as he would tilt his head.
"Aaaah, the dog-boy." They would then dart towards Nomaru "And misses drinkalot! Heh!"
The eyes would then slowly divert towards Sora.
"But what I am wondering about most....Brother!...is whether you are still truely with us? Or has this kid played your mind like you were supposed to do with his?" He would his angry towards Sora and start stomping towards the Jounin.
"Why did we have to take the risk?! Why did we have to show things before their time?! When it was you! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL HIS FATHER!!!! It was your mission to inplant me into this boy! Why have you not done it yourself?!! Have you gone mad and sided with them?!!" He would scream as Sora would clench the kunai in his fist firmer taking on a battle pose as he narrowed his eyes at the approaching Genin. Unlike before Sora did seem worried and on edge, not taking the situation lightly.

"My name is Uchiha Sora...asshole! And I'm not your brother..." The Jounin would reply.

=========================

(Torame cannot control his body's movements but he can control his thoughts and feelings and with those try and resist the actions of the Tengu Mark currently in control if he wishes.)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 6 Nov - 6:44

"Tengu, do you have a real name, one that is your own?" Torame asked, he was not resisting the tengu's actions yet, "Could you tell me why you told me that i was so precious to you and why you are fighting sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Nov - 5:33

Houtarou listened as Nomaru was throwing, no, firing insults at Sora. She did show a huge bruise though, he hadn't expected that. Damn, are you okay?!

After she was done Sora just started to laugh at them... It made him a little annoyed as they had done their best all this time but there wasn't anything that could be done about it. And why did he always say they were their own enemies?!

Then things got weird. Sora warned them of Torame coming and not being normal? He really just stood there puzzled but then Torame did indeed arrive, already adressing him very differently than he usually would...
What the f*** was going on?! Torame started to talk about all kinds of stuff he really didn't get the context from to Sora who just got ready to fight, finishing with telling 'Torame' he was not his brother...

He still had no clue what was going on, but Torame clearly wasn't himself here like Sora had said. He had told them not to kill Torame, which he would obviously not do, but if Torame where to attack that'd definitely be troublesome. He quitely whispered to Daichi.
I've got Koui-san and the incredibly strong Uchiha-san here. Whatever this crazy stuff means, I guess them and I can handle it. You guys are all getting quite hungry and probably still tired from the previous battle. Go and hide in the woods, keep an eye on the field but stay away from whatever possible battle is to come. He looked at Daichi, who in turn nodded to Houtarou agreeing that with Sora there it'd definitely be fine. Sora's body was way stronger than Torame's anyway, right? Daichi ordered the other dogs to hide in the forest, him joining in himself, but they would keep an eye on the battlefield and on Houtarou in case he would be in need.
It'll be fine guys. He very quitely spoke to his dogs who started getting to the woods.

Just to make sure they would be safe Houtarou spoke to the weird-state-of-mind Torame. Torame-san, what's the matter? Stop this unnecessery hostility! He really had no clue what to say. Was this even Torame? Was it an enemy transforming into Torame? Possesing Torame? He didn't know. Sora probably did though.

He figured just to play it save he would charge his chakra though and be ready for a battle.
4 ME + 4 PE into 4*(4+1) = 20 chakra points. (is it oké to do that now?)

He then turned to Sora wanting to ask what in the world was going on, but since Sora himself seemed to fully understand what was going on and this weird Torame seemed like he'd actually attack them anytime, he figured this was the better thing to ask for now. Uchiha-Sensei... Anything you want me to do?
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 7 Nov - 22:25

Nomaru stood there, looking at Sora. She kinda was trying to figure out what the problem was exactly. And then Hachiko did it AGAIN. When would that boy EVER learn? He asked her is she where okay, which was not the case and she kinda had implied such thing already.
Nomaru made a face and tried to not make herself go mental agaiin as things suddenly got weird. Something about that Uchihatoddler not being himself right now? Sora was pretty right about that: Torame was talking as if he was a frustrated and pretty much a creepy and pathetic man who was definitely butthurt about something from te past.
 Nomaru put her hands in front of her mouth to hide a bit of lauging. Whatever was posessing Torame right now: it definitely had picked the wrong body. This just looked ridiculous. This was a fucking toddler acting like he was the coolest kid in dah hood.
Nomaru observed Sora from a distance and watched Hachiko molding chakra.
"Uchiha-sensei... Anything you want me to do?"
Nomaru grabbed the Hatake by his arm. "Hachiko," Nomaru whispered, still angered by Sora.  "stay out of this. Sora can pretty much handle himself. This must be some kind of Uchiha buisness about the butthurt things in their family." Nomaru took a hit from her cigarette and grabbed a riceball from her bag. "My moms finest cooking. Try some and just stay here and watch what is happening. You shouldn't just impulsively jump into anything..."

Nomaru had to admit she was kinda curious. She'd never seen Sora act this way and figured it must be something important enough to be serious about. This also meant she didn't want to interfere at all. Nomaru was still holding Hachiko's arm, before he would actually just run into this situation without thinking. Hachiko was good at those things.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Nov - 6:51

He showly but gently pulled back his arm from Nomaru's grip.
Thanks for your concern, but I'll stay. Maybe it is just 'Uchiha business' but our teammates might be in danger. Uchiha-sensei, but probably to a bigger extent, Torame. Isn't helping them out here what being teammates is about? And he probably can handle it himself, but might as well lend a hand so we can get this over with quicker, that way, you can also go home sooner!
He paused for a second.
Feel free to hide with my dogs, but I'll be helping out here!

He was kind of excited to fight with Sora this time. ''Guess that's the third reason?'' He'd do his best not to hurt this Torame in his possible actions though, if it even as Torame...

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Fri 8 Nov - 6:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1. Grammar fuck up. 2. Different phrasing.)
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 8 Nov - 9:30

"Teammates..." Nomaru blew the smoke threw her nose and took a deep breath. It had been a long time since she had last believed in the amazing power of friendship and team-build and all that shit. About a year ago she had let go of any form of believing in the power of friendship, that that people would actually stay in your life forever and that you could trust people, to have them depend on you and such stupid fairy tale fairyland hypocrisy.
But she really did want to go home and get drunk, stuff herself with fastfood, wear immense high heels, party all night and get laid or something. And since Sora was back... that kinda meant something about them failing, right? Or at least she hoped so.

She took another hit from her cigarette and looked at the Hatake, who was telling her to hide out with the dogs, but she smiled at him and figured she could hang out for a bit longer. This sure was interesting. As long as Hachiko didn't rush in to this.
"Hachiko, I don't care about you or this fucking team... I just want to go home and get laid. Without even noticing herself she gave Sora a small glance and looked back at Hachiko. "Sora is a big boy and Torame can handle himself. I mean: he had to deal with himself all his life and surprisingly enough he hasn't commit suicide yet, so I think he can take whatever his brain throws at him." She starred at Torame, who was really acting all pumped up. "Hey you little worm, stop acting like you're the coolest kid on the block," Nomaru yelled at the young Uchiha. She scratched her cheek as she smoked the last end of her cigarette, waiting for Torame's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 9 Nov - 4:47

As Sora's eyes would lock with those of the other Uchiha, the young boy would no longer perceive things as if he was looking though his own eyes.
Suddenly Torame would be standing in a large dark hall that seemed to be some kind of dimly lit temple. There were encravings on the stone walls but he could barely make them out, though somehow they seemed familiar. On the ground there was a small thin layer of water quitely streaming. In front of him on the wall projected were the images of his eyesight and through the hall the sounds of what he heard would be coming in.
However at the moment all the vision and sound seemed to be a little distorted and a lot slower. He would generally be distracted from all this however by the fact that Sora's hand was gripping at his neck the Jounin's sharingan with 3 tomoe spinning and looking right into Torame's eye as if the Uchiha Jounin had just teleported himself and Torame there in the blink of an eye, so to speak.

Landing on his feet into the water Sora would look angrily at Torame and lift the boy by his neck as he would growl.
"Baka!!! You big Baka you!!! Why aren't you resisting it?! Why are you just letting it run free?! Don't you know the dangers? The longer you give it freedom the more power it will gain over you! You're not just risking your own life but those of your comrades! BAKA!!!" The Jounin screamed. Probably Sora would be the only one to realize they were both inside Torame's inner world right now. Where time moved slower.

But despite the time moving slower in the real world the body of Torame would dart it's devilish looking eyes at Nomaru as she commented on him.
"That's it! Times up.....BITCH!" He would scream out with a wide grin like a total maniac. Torame not only didn't seem himself with the way he was acting, whatever had control of him seemed to have little concept of being human or acting 'normally' giving it something creepy as far as facial expressions and bodily movement.

Inside Torame's mind Sora would let go of his neck letting him fall as he would turn around at the projected vision and see the Academy student Uchiha's body darting towards Nomaru with his Kunai ready.
"Shit! Now look what you've done! Best start resisting him....or he'll take it all....your life that is."
Sora pulled a serious and displeased face at the boy before looking down with some regret in his eyes.
"It almost did that with mine..." He would add and then disappear as Torame would return to his previous form of perception no longer perceiving his inner world.

His body with kunai in hand dashing at Nomaru ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 17 Nov - 7:47

torame's mind was empty, he was shocked, when Sora lifted him he did not realy hear the words.., his spirit was broken, he was confused, he always was so sure that resisting the tengu was the right thing to do.. but he was so confused right now...

different memories came to his mind in a flash,"it can not be trusted...","it killed your father torame..."," his cursed mark is my brother..." it was like he was falling...

" again!! " he started the drill all over, 2 straight hits to the head of the dummy, dodge an immaginary hit from it, kick it with the heel of his right foot making distance between them, while sliding back he started to form seals,"Katon Gokakyuu no jutsu! " he spit a firebal right at the dummy. " Good job, come over here, i think that's enough for today ". " Mum, why do i have to do this over and over again?" . " then you will become strong, just like father was ". and why do i have to be strong?.

"So you can protect the village and people close to you "

he got dragged back into himself, he heard sensei's last few lines. "forgive me, sensei". right after that he said to the Tengu, "give.. me.. my body back he was dead serious, nearly scary for a boy of his age. "or ill find out everything about you, and make you regret your decision to ever invade my body.." Torame already started resisting but more like pushing the tengu to accept his request and contain itself.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Nov - 1:21

Torame's reaction was more than unexpected, in a way. He had this paranoid look on his face: even more paranoid than he would normally look. And being human... was something that was completely missing.
 There was not really much time to think, run away or throw Hachiko in front of her (last option would have been the best, according to her).
"Fuck you Torame," Nomaru yelled at him, but for some reason she felt like laughing her ass off. This toddler, this sad little toddler who was yelling at her in his high pitched girly voice. Her day was already ruined in every possible way, so there was no point in getting beaten up again by a fucking emo toddler with possible mommy and/or daddy issues and a split personality.
Without even thinking, and just continuing with the lauging she preformed a handseal, still having enough molded chakra from the earlier battle, whispering: "Fuusajin..." She took a deep breath and blew a lot of air out, hoping the Uchiha would lose grip and fall on his face, so she had another reason to get a good laugh at the kid. [Assuming the area is surrounded in dust]

She glared at Hachiko and gave him a bit of a don't-say-a-word-or-I'll-punch-you-in-the-manhood-look, before she ran a few meters away, grabbing the Hatake by his arm. She rather have him being hit by anything Torame could do now than being hit herself... Again.
"Torame... Do you want me to slap the bitch out of you?" she laughed. She couldn't stop laughing. WHO in the name of the gods was this little girl? A mental nutcase with issues. She just felt way too old to hang out with nine year old children anyway. This kid had issues and it was against her policy to slap children in the face, but oh... she was so tempted to do it anyway.

[Pretty much re-wrote most of the post, sorry. XD]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov - 4:18

As Torame was falling in his own mind seeing the images of the past he didn't realize the images were nearly mirrored by his body which the Tengu Mark controlled, the Mark used his memmories as an overlapping Genjutsu to keep control of the boy's body while it still could.

2 Shuriken would come flying from Torame's free hand towards Nomaru's head. But the two projectiles would be countered by 2 black kunai from Sora which seemed to appear out of nowhere clashing into the shuriken midway causing all the weapons to fall down.

He would then come flying at Sora with a kick which Sora would dodge trying to grab the boy but Torma forces his Jounin Sensei to take distance with his other foot as he was already forming handseals for his fire technique.

Looking back towards Nomaru Sora would see the girl likewise forming handseals. His Sharingan being on he could clearly distinguish the symbols she was making which caused his eyes to enlarge in shock and worry.
"No you dumbass!" He would exclaim towards the girl and dash her way grabbing both her and Houtarou under his arms and jump up teleporting the 3 of them away onto a thick, large tree branch right as Nomaru executed her wind attack.

Nomaru would have never seen her Fuuton Jutsu have such an effect and outcome. Ussualy the technique merely caused people to lose their footing if they were in motion nearby, and it could cover up tracks.

But as the chakra of the wind technique came into contact with Torame's fireball, the fireball doubled in size and the ground where the wind technique was active was instantly set abalze. Half of the open field down below was heavily burning and 2 trees had been leveled by the fireball. It was clear that if the 3 of them had stayed where they were they would have been shishkabab as much as those trees which were already pitch black and threatening to fall appart into a black dust of ashes.

Then the Uchiha boy's body would waddle a bit as inside his mind Torame could hear the voice of the Mark screaming as it's influence and voice slowly but surely faded into a far-away nothingness.
The young Uchiha would feel tired, but he was back in control. Everything seemed normal again.

Sora took a deep breath and then sighed deeply.
"Riiiiiiiiiight.....that was kinda close." He said calming himself down and then smirking towards Nomaru wiggeling his index finger from side to side for her as he gave her a little lecture.
"Remember to never use a wind technique against a fire-user, it can end pretty deadly. And it's ussualy bad for the environment. But then again, this could give you some food for thought when it comes to combination techniques with your team-mates." he winked to the girl as he threw up his fingers into the air causing a cigarette to come flying from under his sleeve which he would catch with between his fingers gracefully and then snap his fingers of the other palm to cause a small flame to appear above his index finger which he used to light it, before shaking his finger like it was a match to remove the flame as he took a hit and puffed out the smoke.

And as he blew the smoke out his form would yet again be gone. Appearing besides Torame, he would place his palm on the boy's shoulder supportive.
"Are you alright?" He would ask the boy. Having gone through similair things Sora knew about exactly how creepy it was to lose control of your own body to someone or something else. He had lived with a similair curse for years.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov - 9:57

Stuff happened pretty quickly. Torame rushed towards Nomaru, who then took him with him, and then Sora got them into a tree. He just watched as it seemed like the real Torame suddenly returned.

Nomaru had indeed not used her jutsu very well, but she could actually use some interesting jutsu! That put a slight smirk on his face, as she always seemed so 'anti-all-shinobi-related-stuff'.
When Sora started talking to Torame he turned to Nomaru.
Hey, uhh, I'm going to jump out of this tree. If you need help, just say so. Quite the bad wound that was. Messed up stuff here...
Houtarou jumped out of the tree and started walking towards his teammate and sensei.
Oh, and by the way, nice jutsu there, goddess of the wind! Guehehe.

As he got closer to the two he spoke to Torame, still not having a clue about what had been going on. But first things first. Torame-san, are you oké?!
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Nov - 5:02

Torame was breathing heavily, he was exhausted. "yes sensei, i am alright...". after a few breaths he turned his head to Sora. "Sensei, we need to talk..." he wanted to know what it was and what it wanted.

When Houtarou arived he desided to play dumb:"yeah kind of... what happend? why am i so exhausted? he looked around and saw that there was a battle. "... what happend here?"
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Nov - 7:05

As Nomaru saw the fireball clenching with her wind attack her eyes went big, but a moment later she sat in a tree with the toddler, Sora and Hachiko. For some reason she had a huge grin on her face, looking at the burned training ground. 'That... Was... AMAZING!' Nomaru yelled, right through Sora's lecture. Sure: she would have been pretty dead if she had stayed there, but she wasn't. Nomaru clapped her hands together, totally forgetting about her 'cool' attitude. Currently she was looking more like the Sarutobi-brat than her usual self.
She started climbing down the tree as Hachiko was offering his help and lit a cigarette when she got down, still slightly enthusiastic about the huge firestorm that had happened. She felt a weird feeling, probably feeling a bit envious about not being able to create mass fire balls of mass destruction herself. All the possibilities she had if she could to that. All the elements she possessed, currently two, where quite passive and she had been working on a third move for a while now, but still wasn't quite able to handle yet. And by not quite she meant: not at all.
 'Oh, and by the way, nice jutsu there, goddess of the wind! Guehehe.'
 Suddenly there was that comment, by who other than that dumbass Hachiko.
 She gave him the I will chop your balls off with a blunt ax look and continued looking at the mess around her. She could burn Konoha down in a matter of time. And then the words Sora had said earlier hit her. 'Waddaya mean? Teammates?' Nomaru gave the Uchiha-sensei in the tree a troubled look, not really noticing Torame was talking. She still expected they had failed the survival exam. That, or it wasn't over yet.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Nov - 7:28

''I should not have said that...'' Houtarou thought when he saw Nomaru looking at him. That was just scary as hell.

With his great hearing he heard Torame say something to Sora, but just at that moment the wind blew in his ear and he wasn't able to hear it.
He turned to the bushes his dogs had hidden in and shouted towards them.
IT'S OVER FRIENDS, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!
The ninken all quickly got out of the bushes and walked towards Houtarou, Daichi leading the pack. He curiously stopped next to Houtarou, also curious as to what had happened. Although he had no idea what Torame had said, Daichi's great had allowed him to hear Torame was saying something in a rather serious tone, way more serious than he had now talked to Houtarou. This made him suspicious, but he wouldn't say anything to Houtarou yet.

Houtarou turned back to Torame who seemed to be confused, not having an idea what had happened to him. This only made Houtarou more curious about what had actually happened.
You were-...
He stopped as he thought Sora might want to explain it, as he seemingly knew what was going on. Instead he asked: Uchiha-Sensei, what just happened...?

He took another look at Nomaru hoping she didn't look so angry anymore. He put up a 'I didn't mean it like that was just joking' smile but it looked really awkward and he turned back almost immediately.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 7:21

Sora sighed and rolled his eyes coughing rather than moving on with his lecture to Nomaru when he saw her goofy exited reaction to the damage caused.

The Uchiha Jounin would help Torame up and hearing the boy say that they needed to talk Sora would give Torame a serious glance and nodded in agreement. But then when Houtarou came by to ask the both of them what had happened Sora just grinned.
"Don't worry about it Houtarou-kun...it's been taken care of." Sora smiled and nodded to the hatake boy trying to get him to calm down about the subject.

"The important thing is that you guys graduated and are now all 3 officialy Genin." He stood back up opening his eyes again as he'd smirk to Nomaru lighting up another cigarette, the young Uchiha had become quite the chain smoker.
"I know what you were trying for girl. But all you did was amuse me. Guess I should have warned you up front that the Hokage himself gave me the direct mission not to fail any of you..." He shrugged raising his shoulders up high.
"But hey! If I had told you guys THAT....it wouldn't be any fun now would it." He stuck his tongue out a bit teasing.

"Our first mission together shall be tommorow. Welcome to 'team 3'. From this moment on, you are no longer kids, you are no longer students, you are Genin, you are soldiers..." He would salute them nonchalantly but speak in a serious tone before narrowing his eyes and giving the trio a sly smirk.
"My soldiers." he emphasized.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 8:50

Nomaru raised an eyebrow. She did amuse him? That was all? Oh she could punch herself in the face with a chair right now. 'This is bullshit, complete bullshit. All I've been doing today is lying about everything, I tricked my teammates... I tricked poor Hachiko, making him think that I would help him figure this shit out... I don't even believe in Konoha's superiority. That Hokage wanker must be so desperate to actually want me as a genin.' Even though her tone was quite mocking, her face was rather depressed, as she was puffing on her cigarette.
Nomaru grabbed a bottle of water from her bag and didn't really listen to what Sora was saying after that. Something about a shittyass mission. Nomaru didn't care. Nomaru would probably not even bother to show up.
She took a sip and started walking into the direction she had figured would be home, but even about that she didn't really care anymore. The warm bath she had longed for, the booze, the men. Her feet felt heavy and she kinda wanted to cuddle up to something or someone. Yesterday, the day she had her exam seemed like a long time ago and right now she hated her day. Compared to this news the rest was a joke. Even that kick, it was all a really bad joke.

How did Hachiko even pass? He and his dog crew where pretty much useless and that toddler had a split personality and she had no clue what he really did, but breathing fire couldn't be enough.
Nomaru put the bottle of water back in her bag and tried to make this all positive in her head, but she just couldn't. She missed Nabe and Yukari and even her short of boyfriend who had gone missing or something. She wanted to go straight to bed and smoke all the cigarettes she could find. She wanted to escape to the countryside, to her grandma with her chickens and sweetest little cow and a silly donkey.
She took another hit from her cigarette and had felt all emotions that day and she had enough for the rest of the year.
Nomaru turned around to see if people where following her to begin with, but turned back because in the end she just wanted to be alone with all her teen-angst and teen-issues. She would become the worst genin in history, just to get fired. She would sabotage her teammates to the point they would grew sick of it and kicked her out and she wouldn't take any shit from Sora, not ever. They would have to let her go at some point, she would make that a promise.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov - 9:17

though torame was, in a weird state of mind, he couldn't help it but to grin. he was a gennin now, he didn't care much that Sora told him that he was playing around, he was just happy. " houtarou?, how about we go and eat something? after al that fightingstuf i could use some food. He looked at Houtarou and smiled, waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov - 1:38

Sora would smile seeing Torame and Hachiko conversing and making plans to grab a bite.
"I have nullified the Genjutsu so you guys should have no trouble finding your way out now. Torame-kun, come see me tommorow morning at the Uchiha Main house, we can talk there, until then, don't disclose anything to anyone, you know as well as me how secretive this information is. As for you Houtarou-kun, it's best you keep out of it for now. I wouldn't want your life threatened as well because you know about it." The Uhiha Jounin spoke but then glanced back over his shoulder watching Nomaru stomping off his still active Sharingan eye focusing on the spot right before the entrance to the training ground which she was walking towards, and literally in a flash of light the Uchiha would be standing in the gateway blocking her exit as he leaned against the fence.
"Hey there, why you in such a hurry? I can tell something's bothering you....and don't say it's me, because I know it's not. You're just making yourself believe it's me and others, because it's easier that way. And you know it." Sora chuckled at the tip of his un-lit cigarette woult poke the tip of her nose while the Jounin smiled and chuckled lightly.
"But I am your Jounin Sensei now, and that means I am responsible for your life and that my own life may come to depend upon your skills and activities...so to that end it is my duty to make sure you're feeling up for the job....instead of....like you seem to be now." He started his explanation and squinted his face a bit near the last words as he found it hard to find words to describe Nomaru's teen-angst.
He would then raise his shoulders stepping aside and giving her room to pass if she wanted to but still giving her the attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)   Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 : Go Home! You Suck! (Team Sora Survival Exercise.)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next