Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 4 : The Summoning

Go down 
+11
Tenshu Ryochoku
Nara Shikataro
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Sarutobi Kouhi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Hatake Mana
Hatake Houtarou
Uchiha Torame
Amaya
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 8:34

}{ Room 16}{

Watching the Uzumakis face, the pink haired Jounin listened and placed a hand on his shoulder gently, "Well....my job is to not let you die at all. Listen, learn...and above all...challenge anyone that you feel threatens your fear. So long as I am your Sensei...I will not let you fail...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 5:28

Room 16

"I'll try my best to do so." What she said to him was really reassuring. But even with her and his team around him there is always the chance that he might die. As long as it wouldn't be a instant death he might survive a lot. With his own regeneration and two healing shinobi around him he could withstand a lot of things.

Last edited by Uzumaki Kenshi on Mon 17 Jun - 10:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 7:41

( To Hatake Mana ; We are sorry but it's been a while since you posted and we kinda waited for you and stuff and it's kinda holding up a bit too much. So very sorry, but we'll have to skip your reactions for now unless you magically post them before this.
For the rest still playing in this thread. Please for now continue and finish up the summoning without Mana's reaction, leaving it pending for now. meanwhile the rest can carry on. This to prevent too many chronological mishaps and fuckups from happening. So our appologies Mana.
You can later still add in your reply for the record, and actualy...you should. Just for now we need to move it on. )
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 11:29

(Thanks Admin. I've sent her PMs, had no replies...so on we go I suppose.)

"Very good then, we'll see exactly what you all are made of. For what I have in mind we will be training outside the village. Please go to the West Gate at 6 a.m. tomorrow morning for the 'process.' I would like to just say that you are free to bring any food or beverage you would like, as well as any weaponry should you come across any. We'll be taking a short walk so I advise you to bring some water along." The Teen Jounin bowed her head pushing her glasses up to the bridge of her nose. "For now, you are dismissed."
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 18:17

Thank you Sakena Sensei. 
Tenshi bowed and started to leave, She still had to visit Itachi as promised. she really wondered what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 8:56

"Alright then, i'll see you tomorrow at 6 a.m." What was this going to be? He asked himself as he started to leave the room. It's going to be a walk at least but why would they need any weaponry if they were going to take a walk. All sort of thought were filling Kenshi's mind right now. But first he had to go home so he could tell his parents and ask them if they could prepare some things that he might need tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4 : The Summoning
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4