Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 4 : The Summoning

Go down 
+11
Tenshu Ryochoku
Nara Shikataro
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Sarutobi Kouhi
Uzumaki Kenshi
Hatake Mana
Hatake Houtarou
Uchiha Torame
Amaya
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Admin
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 0:56

Room 8

Sumiyaka listened to the sensei his story and seemed impressed. Having vision even though he had no eyes was quite impressive in his book. Even he had his limits and he needed his eyes for his bloodline skill.
Hyuuga nodded at the sensei, "I'm sure we will make a great team when we get to know eachothers abillitys." he said.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 3:05

Room 20

It took Nomaru quite the time to realize her mouth had been open all the time, her following every move of Sora, her Super Special Awesome sensei who was definitely not leader of the potatoeclan. She vaguely knew him from the stories and he was a smoker. A handsome one. Just one year older than she was. 
Nomaru managed to put a smile on her face as she heard him say that she had signed up for a sentence. She didn't, but deep down inside she already knew. Her life would be over soon, she couldn't explain why. She looked outside when the boys started introducing themselves and listened a bit. The hatake kid wasn't a vegetarian? Big surprise. The toddler didn't like mushrooms? Whooptie-fucking-doo. At least most of her team members where at the same age group as she was.

When she heard Sora make shitty comments about the Hatake kid not being too good with the girls she bursted out in a laughter filled with joy. Her day went from really worst shit scenario to not too bad. 

She kinda figured out it was her turn next. She gave him a look. "Koui Nomaru. I like smoking, drinking, television, video games and kissing girls on the mouth." That last one wasn't really true, but it was fun to say and she had kissed a girl once out of curiosity. She could not say she had ever felt sorry about it and she was drunk at that time, about one year ago. Nomaru stole all kinds of stuff from her parents. One time she got her hands on an expensive bottle of Sake. A few hours later she found herself puking in a dark alley somewhere in town, went to bed and woke up with the biggest headache ever known to man. Nomaru smiled and folded her hands, letting her head rest on them. "I like your face and well... Food..." geez, who cares about food? "I'm just not answering the food-question because I see no point in answering it. I like food." 

Nomaru gave the Hatake kid a smile as if she was really enjoying herself. It was always good to keep up lies and she did feel a bit bad about shouting at the socially incompetent clumsy kid. He couldn't help it, it was just in his nature.
About the toddler she wasn't too sure. Uchiha Torame. She didn't know shit about him and he was like... NINE?! How could that ever work out? She raised her eyebrow as she thought about it. She could try to be nice, but why would she? It was not like they had to be friends. And if the Hatake-kid wasn't in her face too much like her parents would do it would probably be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 3:24

Room 12

The Sarutobi girl sat there on the table wiggling her feet back and forth until the door opened and their sensei walked inside.
She would stop her feet from moving then and blink at the tall long haired man curiously,he somehow seemed familiar, as if she had seen him before somewhere.
"Aburame....Sendo...." The little girl repeated his name softly in a half whisper mostly to herself, by the look in her eyes she was quite intrigued by this tall Jounin.
Especially the gourd on his back seemed to interest her.

She huffed a little looking away somewhat butthurt but not voicing it, merely showing it in her facial expression that she was displeased. ~So there is nothing special to be said about me, aside from that I love training, huh? What about my extraordinary skill and my extreme charm? What about my damn young age achievements?!!!~ She raged a bit in her mind before she would let out a sigh and calm herself down.

It was her turn to speak.
Sarutobi Kouhi, daughter of the great Sarutobi Asuma and Granddaughter of the third Hokage! She would start her introduction cheerfully doing a little backflip up onto the table to stand again raising her fist into the air.
I am 10 years old , but already a prodigy of the shinobi arts! I like dancing, singing, training, cooking and...uhm....well basicly anything that is upbeat and happy. I dislike it when I am alone for a long time, or when people ignore me....I especially dislike it when someone jumps in and steals my spotlight. Yeah!
The little girl spoke all fired up and excited speaking about herself.
My strongest abilities would be my exceptional maneuverability, my control over two elements and perhaps the fact that I am among the only few in the entire graduation class altogether who has mastered ALL of the Academy Jutsu.
She would close her eyes amused and somewhat filled her expression with vanity, waving one palm as she mentioned the Academy techniques. She let out a little chuckle and then dropped back down on her ass.
What's in that big thingy on your back Sensei?
She would then inquire with her big curious optics staring at the Aburame.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 3:47

Sendo listened to all their stories like a statue waiting till they were all done. At Kouhi's question he raised an eyebrow. "I am the son of Aburame Shino the current 43rd clanhead of the Aburame. I specialize in spying, infiltration, capture, and long range combat. As for my gourd, you will find out tomorrow.... "

He put the file in an inner compartment of his jacket and stood straight. 
"Now that we have the formalities out of the way we can get to business. In the words of my jounin sensei, you are all trash. Until proven otherwise. Any lofty praise from other people, I care for none of it. You are my students now and I will judge whether you are competent enough to not die until you even become chuunin. I won't sugar coat it, if you're not damn serious about becoming a shinobi and dealing with the reality you are stepping into you will die, this is the real world. On missions you will not be sparring, you will come across people that will try to kill you and hopefully not too soon."
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 3:58

}{ Room 16 }{

Sakena released the girls arm, she had not grabbed it out of anger, nor violence just merely firmly holding the girls fist. "There's a bit of a secret to our Gouwan Haruno-Chan....which in time you will learn for yourself."

Listening attentively, she blinked, "One medical Jutsu...to begin with, not bad. That will come in handy for your training."

Last edited by Haruno Sakena on Sat 15 Jun - 4:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 4:05

Shikataro gasped at the secret to the bandages "That is wicked. Oooooowkaaaaay, so does that mean we will be focusing on defensive objectives?" Shikataro wondered. It's true that in narrow spaces Sumiyaka could probably hold of several people on his own. He himself could try to round up anyone that slipped by, but he didn't know were Yorukasa would fit in. Her abilities were simply not developed enough yet.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 4:31

}{ Hey guys make sure you're still posting what rooms you are in, so we do not confuse players!

Sorry Admins! }{
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 4:33

Room 8

Tonbo listened to the Yamanaka girl and shook his head with a light chuckle.
"Don't worry about it little one, many people ask that question. And I've gotten over it quite a while ago, in fact I was only a little bit older than you when I got these wounds and lost my eyes, 3 years into being a Shinobi, exactly 2 years after my Chuunin Graduation." He explained with a light nod.

He would look over his students once more quickly.
He would then let out a deep sigh.
"We start training tomorrow morning. At 11 AM I expect the three of you to find me at Training Ground 73. It will be a survival exercise to determine your chances of survival in an actual combat situation."

He would take another sip of his coffee and then stand up off the table.
"I should forewarn the three of you that if I were to determine that either one of you is not capable of such survival, I will have that person sent back to the Academy and flunk their graduation. But that shouldn't come as a surprise. After all, that is what the exercise is for...avoiding needless casualties on the battlefield." He would speak these words once again in his creepy, deep and sinister tone adding to the words with a little devilish chuckle.

He would then glance over at the Yamanaka girl.
"So feeling like you don't deserve to be on the team...will only get you to end up not being on the team. The question is not whether you deserve it...the question is whether you want to deserve it." But the Yamanaka had never said she felt like she didn't deserve to be on the team, not out loud at least.
"Defeating the weakest person that you could think of is nothing to be ashamed of either, it is the way of the Shinobi to approach each and every situation with caution, tactic and determination...and it is only that last bit you are missing. Stop doubting yourself." He would add before turning to the Hyuuga.

"I'm glad you are impressed with my abilities Hyuuga-san, however what if I just lied again, what if I do have eyes and am not blind at all, why do you believe me so quickly at face value?" He asked but then smiled and laughed a bit
"Relax, I'm just pulling your leg. It was true what I said, but you shouldn't believe such talk when it comes from your enemy or at the very least be doubtful of it. Believing potentially false facts about your opponents abilities could work in their favor and trap you."
He nodded, it seemed he was already set on teaching these 3.
"As for your eyes and your limits and the bloodline skill...I will tell you the words of my own sensei that helped me get where I am now. There are only limitations there, where you set them for yourself. In all other cases they are merely a challenge for you to eventually outgrow......those were the words that helped me to push on my existance as a Shinobi even despite losing my sight. It was those exact words that eventualy helped me regain that sight. And outgrow that challange...there are only limitations there, where you set them for yourself." He said, once again referring to things people didn't say out loud.

He would walk towards the door and turn back around to add one more unspoken fact, this time looking back over his shoulder at Shikataro.
"And you are wrong Shikataro, Not developed enough yet? A true lover of strategy games would never underestimate a pawn, especially not one with unique and special abilities. Perhaps if you'd give it more thought you would know exactly why I am pleased with this exact formation. Also, as you can see...you were right about me having quite a few skills to mess with your minds." He said and smirked before walking out leaving the trio there.

Room 20

Sora listened to Nomaru's introduction puffing on his cigarette as he closed his eyes amused, he had heard as much about her and expected pretty much these exact answers. The Uchiha boy would smile and chuckle lightly until the following words were spoken.
Quote :
...and kissing girls on the mouth."
The Uchiha's eyes would fly open and instantly enlarge shocked by the statement as his cheeks would flush a bright red before a stream of blood would shoot out like a yet from his nostrils quenching the flame of his cigarette. The Uchiha's mouth dropped for a second causing Sora to place his palm underneath it and push it back up to close it.
The young Jouning would cough and shake his head a bit to regain his composure and push away the thoughts in his dirty mind.

"Uhm...I....see....very interresting." He would stammer a bit uncomfortable still before he would sigh and start talking himself.
"Well, I am Uchiha Sora, 15 years of age, I am a Jounin of this Village and the heir to the Uchiha Clan. Not that I like any of the above, but facts will be facts. Anyway, I like spicy food with lots of meat preferably and if possible a bit of tobacco afterwards. I like reading, hanging out in the sun and my favorite hobby is pulling pranks on people. I am actually quite a bit unhappy with this team....but don't take it personal. It's more or less that I am a bit on edge due to the mission I had recently. Something I really needed to blow of steam from what happened during the war." Sora huffed a bit and looked at his bloodied cigarette on the ground a bit pained and displeased before he would let out a big sigh and shake his head. Apparently memories about the war were somehow quite heavy for this Jounin boy.
"Wait! Why am I even telling you guys this?! You know what never mind. I am basicly being forced to be your Sensei. You don't have to like it...I don't have to like it. But let's make the best of it and not annoy one another too much now, shall we?" He forced a light smile on his lips looking his students over once more.

"We begin our training tomorrow, 11 AM sharp, I expect the 3 of you to come find me at Training Area 70. Don't be late. Ohw and a very important detail, for this type of exercise it is best to have an empty stomach....so best to skip breakfast." he said with a smile as if nothing was wrong.
"It will be a survival exercise, and if you don't skip breakfast it would be a waste of food...since you'd probably throw it up anyway." The Uchiha explained with a bit of a sinister grin and tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 4:42

Room 8:

The Yamanaka girl nodded. She wanted to be on this team. She wanted to earn her place. And she'd do anything to do that. "Mummy-sensei? You're saying things I haven't said out loud. Can you read minds?" she asked and looked at where his eyes would be. 'Because that's very much like a Yamanaka ability,' she thought. This could turn out to be a bit of problem, as well as a blessing at the same time. It would be great in a combat or mission situation, but not in a social one. She decided to just focus on thinking about flowers for now.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 4:45

Room Nummero #20 ladies and gentleman!

Houtarou was actually quite happy when he saw his new sensei blush after Nomaru's statement. ''Guess he isn't just a strict pessimist after all!'' 
For a moment he wondered whether Nomaru had been serious there or said that on purpose, but shook his head after that as he didn't want to become red like his sensei had been. 

''Anyway, he doesn't seem like a bad guy after all! Just far more experienced than me on all fronts... ALL fronts... Time to start my training to decrease the amount of differences!''

He was quite excited for the training when he heard about it. He figured he should just be cool about it now, answering with:
Alright, Sora-sensei, if I can call you that, I'll see you tomorrow then! He smiled after that and started walking towards the door with his hand in his pockets, trying not to look like an idiot anymore than he had already done. 

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
BAM

He fell again. A-f*cking-gain... He tripped while walking to a friggin' door on a flat service... ''Damn it!!'' Houtarou thought while quickly facepalming. 
He stood up trying to act like nothing happened, turned around and asked with a face as neutral as possible:

By the way, Uchiha-san, Koui-san, why don't we go home together as a team? 

He felt like he had to say something to make up for his clumsiness, but this was probably the wrong thing to say... He was a clumsy guy, but today he had broken all limits. ''You've sure shown yourself at your best today, Houtarou.....''

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Sat 15 Jun - 4:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake and final sentence.)
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 4:57

Room 8

Hyuuga nodded at the things his new sensei told them. He also sighed a bit at the fact that he told him not to beleave everything someone said. But his sensei was suposed to be their ally, ofcourse he would beleave the guy, even if he wouldn't beleave him fully. "Hai Sensei" he said and watched their sensei leave.

"Well...that went...fairly good...I guess he has some trick up his sleeve huh?" he said and looked at Shikataro-kun. He grinned a bit and sighed, "so...survival training...he didn't say anything about bringing gear with us. I wonder if we can bring some kunai, shurikens and wire...and food ofcourse.." he said and also looked at Yorukasa-chan.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:02

Room 20

Nomaru giggled a bit when she saw Sora have a big nosebleed over her kissing the girls thing. This could be fun. This could be a lot of fun. She actually listened to what he had to say and at some point smiled a little. 
This is going to be so much fun...
She lit her final cigarette as she figured this would be over soon and smiled. 'Don't worry, I'm forced to be in this team as well and I don't like it. At least we have something in common.' Nomaru stood up from her table and walked towards Sora as she gave him a cheeky smile. 'Good luck with training Team Potatoe, Sora-kun.' No respect shown. She could call him sensei, but just didn't feel like it. He was one year older than she was. And sure, a lot stronger. But so was that shitface called Faolan. Nomaru took a hit from her cigarette and looked at the Hatake and Uchiha, her teammates. 'Since we only have to be at the training ground at 11, why don't we get wasted... get to know each other? It's a beautiful day, we should enjoy it.' Nomaru always loved to party.

Nomaru looked at Sora. 'I hope you're done talking, because I'll be taking the Hatake for some good drinking now.' Nomaru opened the door for him, laughing sadistically as he had fallen on his face again. 'Oh, toddler, you can come too. I'm guessing they'll have lemonade as well.' She smiled at Torame, but not in the sweet way she would look at Sora or the Hatake. It was a bit of a mean grin.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:17

Torame was listening to everything, not even intrested very much.. "yeah yeah likes to kiss girls... WAIT.. WHAAAAT???" he looked at Sora-sensei, and saw that his jaw dropped. "Seriously? this sensei is just an ordinary pervert in his free time, just acting cool for now". Torame realised to late that he said some of the stuf he thought out loud about his sensei. he prayed to all possible gods that he wouldn't have heard what he said. looked like he didnt. or he just ignored it and would come back on it another time when he actually could hurt him and then use training as an excuse...

When Uchiha Sora gave all info about the survival training he waited for Houtarou to stand up. there he fell again -.- how he will survive the survivaltraining if he cant even walk withoug falling every now and then? "Ow, yeah sure!".  Torame comepletely ignored the tone that Nomaru used and walked trough the door. He did not say anything to the sensei, since that pervert did not want to be here anyway
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:20

Room 8

The mummy-wrapped Jounin wouldn't reply to the young Yamanaka, instead he would just smirk pleased and laugh a bit as he continued walking out of the room and closing the door behind himself.

Room 20

Sora arched his brow a bit when he saw Nomaru lit her cigarette, he looked on with a bit of interest before he would arch his brow even further when she mentioned they had something in common.

When she came closer giving him that cheeky smile and the comment about training the team the Uchiha's eyes would turn a bit sinister as he looked into her eyes. He wasn't trying to intimidate her at all with the look, that much was clear from the pleased smirk on his lips. The sinister look was simply and honest expression of how he felt about the situation, as he would describe it shortly after.
"Oh, I won't need any luck here. Trust you me. It will be the three of you who will need luck. Go right ahead, eat, drink, smoke...chill out, relax and have your fun. It is a beautiful day indeed."
He would chuckle a bit closing his eyes, something was on his mind obviously, something devilish from the look on his face.
"I'll even make it my treat if you guys want me to..."
He said with a bit of a laugh as he opened his eyes once more.
"You see...I am not just forced to be your Sensei, I am also made responsible for your lives, your success and your progress. In other words, whether I get to chill out, whether I get to keep smoking, drinking and having fun my own way...and most importantly whether my payroll remains the same and my missions just as intense....depends on YOUR performance." He raised his shoulders a bit apologetic as if apologizing for killing them, or for being about to do so.
"And to make things worse....a few other Jounin Sensei that are friends of mine called me out on a little gamble, who's team would be the strongest....and as I mentioned before I like gambling." He gave the trio a penetrating glare.
"You WILL win...I'll make sure of it. And tomorrow, your days of relaxation will be over. Until you manage to please me. Know though, if you do....I will allow you anything....I will be your best friend. But piss me off or get on my bad side...."
The light in the room would start to flicker as if overloading and suddenly the lights would burst as the sun outside would suddenly go down leaving the whole scene pitch black aside for 2 bright red Sharingan eyes glowing seemingly in this darkness and enlarging until the optics would fill the sight of the students.
"...And I will be your worst nightmare...." The illusion would scease right after leaving the young Uchiha Jounin standing there smiling in a friendly way as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Anyway...now that that is out of the way, getting some drinks indeed sounds like a good idea. Hope this festivity doesn't exclude a Sensei, does it?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:28

Room 8

Shikataro's mouth would drop open when the jounin read his mind. "Now THAT is wicked, also remind me to never play games against you, that would be dirty."

When the jounin was gone he turned to Sumiyaka "bringing that stuff would be usefull but we're not exactly brimming with cash to get our hands on some proper gear"
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:34

Room 12

Ryochoku was a little bit surprised by the Aburame's response. It appeared that he was just asking because of formalities instead of getting to know them or to say something about them. To him, he would prefer the sensei to just start straightaway instead of asking stupid questions if he wasn't genuine about them. Ryo could care less about formalities, don't ask if there's nothing much to say and just go straight to the initial point. Of course, his sensei was an Aburame, normally calm and cool to begin with so it's kind of fitting, but he might as well get straight to the point anyway, it's not like the profile in his hand has no information of them anyway.

As for the trash comment, Ryochoku has no emotion about it. One of the very few things he was proud of himself was the lack of self-esteem. He has always been a trash in the Tenshu house for several years so adding a new one that viewed him as trash was nothing too special. He wondered how would the Sarutobi girl deal with that though, she's probably the most sensitive out of the group, judging by personalities and she has always viewed herself as the greatest or whatever. His sensei did make a lot of sense though -- welcome to the real world, you fucked up, you die. It's one of the few driving forces that make him want to get better although he's still not very serious about this shinobi thing until now.

He kept everything to himself though, just looking at the tall man silently.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:35

Nomaru smiled. She didn't feel much impressed by the illusion, but still felt a bit of goosebumps by everything turning dark. She didn't mind the dark, it was the best time of the day, but still planned to stay on Sora's good side for now. 

She kinda liked the idea of having a proper perverted badass sensei. Just really to piss her dad off to begin with. Luck was on her side today.
Nomaru smiled at Sora. "Please, join. I could use some food and booze to begin with." Grabbing the arm of the Hatake Houtarou she walked out of the classroom and went to some shitty restaurant in the darker parts of the village where nobody would complain about underage drinkers and the food was good and cheap. They had the best Ramen in town in her opinion. 

She greeted the owner of the store and sat down on a pillow on the floor at one of the tables, dragging the Hatake kid along to sit down next to her.
'Houtarou-kun, have you ever been drunk before?' She smiled at him with dark, glistering eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:43

[Team 4 : Team Tonbo, please proceed play in chapter 5 for now designated for your team, until chapter 6 is ready.]

[Team 3 : Team Sora, please proceed play in chapter 5 for now designated for your team, until chapter 6 is ready.]
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:45

When the door opened a girl would be walking through. When Kenshi looked at her he shrugged. 'Damn it's her.'  It's not like he has anything against her but he didn't know what she thought of him. When she started saying their names she was very positive. But when she said his name she wasn't very positive, not even a congratulations like the others got. If she didn't like him now then he just had to work on it.

Tenshi started introducing herself. Kenshi waited with introducing himself till their conversation went down a bit. He stood up, bowed and started introducing himself "I'm Uzumaki Kenshi and I'm 12 year old. I like to read and go for a walk. I dislike people that pick on someone that is weaker than him. My dream is to become a great shinobi specialized in the art of sealing. My strongest abilities is my sealing techniques. The sealing technique that I know is the Youso Fuuin."
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:54

"Very nice Uzumaki Kun, what would you say is your biggest fear from graduating?" Sakena tilted her head slightly, there was a slight interest since she had the pleasure of meeting the boy earlier.

Figuring that he was going to be either intimidated, or eager to learn she let out a small sincere smile. "I look forward in training you."
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 6:19

Room 12

The Sarutobi girl looked on interested and excited nodding to the Sensei's words, however her eyes showed little sign of seriousness or of her being present. In fact she seemed mostly absent in her own mind going through the possibilities of what could be in that gourd or what could be under that high collar of his.

As the Jounin was talking the Sarutobi girl would slowly walk up to him as she would stand in front of the Sensei, being much shorter than him the little girl would look up and blink, the cutest smile on her face.
I'm not scared Aburame-Sensei. I am a strong girl. And you would protect me, right? Aburame-senseeeeeeeeeei!!!! She would give the Aburame her cute puppy eyes putting her palms together and raising herself on her toes to be closer to his collar covered face.
She spoke the first part with confidence as the second part was spoken with the most cutest voice she could muster.

And besides, I am known as a genius and a special case. I should be just fine. I'm confident in my abilities.
She would then add firmly and nod with a confirming confident hum.

Last edited by Sarutobi Kouhi on Sat 15 Jun - 6:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot room number)
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 6:38

"My biggest fear would be..." He said and started thinking of an answer to the question. " I think my biggest fear would be dying a meaningless death. I want to be of use to people and accomplish something. I know that I still have a lot to learn before I can actually be of help. " He hoped that with this he would have taken her interest and that she wouldn't dislike him. "I also look forward training with you and the team."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 7:24

Room 12

Seeing that the Sarutobi had basicly not heard anything he said and asked another trivial question, Sendo raised his eyebrow once again. "You are indeed...special..." The word special was pronounced with an undenying tone of sarcasm, after which he would use his finger to push her back down to a normal stance.

He turned around and started heading for the door. "You will gather at training field 75 at 11 AM and wait for me there, under no circumstance will you be late or play hooky. I will evaluate you there based on your actions." Before he reached the door he paused. "Also, skip breakfast food will be available at the training ground. I will know if you have eaten breakfast. Good day, feel free go get to know each other."

-----------------------
feel free to make a last post team 1 and proceed to your optional thread if you so desire
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 8:22

Room 12

Ryochoku headed for the door too right after the sensei left as he has no intention to stay longer than needed in the room. Hell, he didn't even care to check with his teammates or whatever, just leaving his seat directly. He just wanted to get back to the Tenshu compound and wait for his little sister for some sort of celebration, hoping to get a little fun before his first day of training as a Konoha genin, which in his mind would be the beginning of a very tough life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 : The Summoning   Chapter 4 : The Summoning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 4 : The Summoning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next