Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi Empty
PostSubject: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 23:55

Yamanaka Yorukasa:

HP : 4
FCS (Focus) : 5

Chakra: 4

Physical Energy : 4
PE Restore : 2

Mental Energy : 6
ME Restore : 3

Armor Class : 0
Action Points : 3

Physical Defense : 1 + FCS
Genjutsu Defense : 2 + FCS
Genjutsu Save Roll : 4

Physical Base Damage : 2
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 6

Uzumaki Kenshi

HP : 6
FCS (Focus) : 4

Chakra : 4

Physical Energy : 5
PE Restore : 6

Mental Energy : 6
ME Restore : 3

Armor Class : 0
Action Points : 3

Physical Defense : 1 + FCS
Genjutsu Defense : 2 + FCS
Genjutsu Save Roll : 1

Physical Base Damage : 1
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 7

=====================================

The Hokage would wait until both Kenshi and Yorukasa would be on the mat facing one another, 10 meters away from each-other. The Dojo would be quite large, but not extreme in size as it would only be a 100 by 80 meters worth of combat area if not counting the rubble and the flat concrete floor on the sides, which would then make the room be 200 by 180 instead. The duo were at the center of the room. As the 6th would count them off and exclaim for them to start, with equal levels of speed and reaction it was an interesting question indeed which one of them would react first. Timing was the difference between life and death in the shinobi world after-all.
(Speed equal and thus, the one to post first goes first.)
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 0:13

The Yamanaka bowed to the Uzumaki boy and looked back up. "Thank you for assisting me, Uzumaki-kun, but you're going down," she said.

She'd slowly walk forward three meters while keeping her eyes locked on the boy's, while trying to look as intimidating and menacing as she could. She would not lose.

(-1 action, move 3 meters)

The girl moved more towards the shadows to be able to conceal herself just a fraction better, and she did so by slowly circling around you, keeping her eyes on you and keeping her distance. "Come at me, if you dare."

(-2 actions, move 6 meters)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 0:39

Yamanaka Yorukasa would step forward 7 meters distance between her and Kenshi as she began to circle him able to finish a little over half the circle near the end of her round.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 0:54

Kenshi heard Yorukasa but he didn't really care about it. But this was a sparring match and he would try his best to win. Although in the end he had to lose or else she won't graduate.

Kenshi would create some chakra. He might not be strong but he did have some jutsu which could help him.

(-1 action, convert chakra) -3 PE & -3 ME = 12 Chakra + 4 chakra in system = 16 total chakra

He would then create 5 clones of himself. Just to conceal which was the real one.

(-1 action, create 5 clones) -10 chakra, 6 left

After creating the clones he would move closer towards Yorukasa together with his clones. Yorukasa would see 6 Kenshi's standing next to each other. Hopefully not knowing which one was the real one.

(-1 action, move 3 meters)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 0:59

Uzumaki Kenshi creates the clones successfully as him and the clones rush forward at the Yamanaka.
It is hard for Yorukasa to tell which one is the real one as it is.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 1:12

Damnit! Clones! The girl tried to see which one was the real one, but she just couldn't for now. She moved away from the clones, towards the rubble. Perhaps there would be something she could throw with. Like rocks or wood.

(-3 AP, moving 9 meters)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 3:09

Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi Battleonemap001_zpsdf193636

The Yamanaka would be moving back but would still be unable to distinguish the clones from the real one as the 6 of them moved towards her, advancing.
As she would be moving back she would notice that the rubble largely existed from chairs, tables, old mats, old broken tables and old broken gym and dojo equipment. All of it brushed to the side in order to make some room. It looked like the idea to use this room for the examination only came in late as it seemed like a last minute job.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 5:51

First the Yamanaka was taunting him to get to her and now she is running away from her. Kenshi didn't really get why she was running away from him but then he saw all the old school stuff that was on the side of the dojo. ' She must be aiming for that' He thought and he knew that he had to stop her from reaching the rubble.

Kenshi would have to block her way and he knew just how to do that. Kenshi would sacrifice some of his HP to get more chakra.

(-0 actions, convert chakra) -1HP, +40 chakra = 46 chakra left

After that he had to pay some chakra to boost his speed if he wanted to catch up with her before she reached the rubble.

(-0 actions, Chakra stat increase) -10 Chakra, +2 speed = 36 chakra left

After that Kenshi and his clones would run past Yorukasa to block her way. Kenshi and his clones would also move 1 meter to the side while running so his clones wouldn't walk against her. He stopped moving when he was between Yorukasa and the rubble. Kenshi would be standing 1 meter away from the Yamanaka.

(- 3 actions, move 15 meter)

"And where do you think you are going?"
He said and smiled at the Yamanaka.

(1 round passed so the PE and ME that he paid earlier should be restored)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 9:03

The Uzumaki would succeed in stopping the Yamanaka in her tracks gaining in on her together with his clones passing by the Yamanaka. (excuse me for taking so long on the reply. I am having some parental trouble with the fact that my PC and my dads share a desk and a monitor -____-;; )
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 9:11

"Get out of the way!" she said and took off her hoodie, revealing a tight black top, and swung it at the clones and Kenshi in front of her, while taking a step forward. She wasn't going to lose this fight. She aimed for all the Kenshi's she could see at once, making her attack a wide swing with her hoodie for extra reach, spinning around once before letting go of the hoodie, aiming for the Kenshi in front of her. If it was the real one, he'd either get hit or he'd have to dodge it, or the hoodie would land somewhere between herself and the rubble.

(-3 AP: taking off, swinging, and throwing the hoodie)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 9:42

No admin judgement required yet. Please proceed.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 10:03

It seems that the girl was desperately trying to get rid of the clones. She even took off her hoodie which was very smart because it would increase her range. Kenshi would dodge the hoodie by going backwards together with his clones.

(-2 actions, dodge)

After swinging with her hoodie she would throw it at the row of Kenshi's. As the hoodie hit the Kenshi in front of her he would disappear. The one hit by the hoodie was a clone. After that all of the remaining Kenshi's would take a step forward and try to land a punch on her chest.

(-1 action, punch)
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 10:36

Kenshi would succesfully dodge the attacks and the hoodie would land 1 meter behind him

Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi Untitl10
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 11:07

The Yamanaka cursed under her breath when you dodged and her eyes grew big for a split second when the punch came at her. Seeing as she didn't want to dodge, since that would take her even further away from the rubble, and she really needed things to throw with, she decided to block. The punch was clearly aimed for her chest, so she just decided to hold her arms vertically in front of her chest and fast to take the hit. That way she'd immediately know which one was the real one.

(-1 action, block)

At the moment she'd feel the physical contact from the hit she'd take hold of the arm, grabbing her target and holding on to him.

(-1 action, grab arm)

To follow up on these two moves, the girl would shoot her knee straight at the boy's baby maker. He'd have to take the hit, or dodge back, because she was seriously packing some power behind that knee. Getting hit wouldn't be fun. In fact, getting hit by such an attack would render him rather helpless while he would be cowering on the floor, clutching his crushed eggs. Decisions, decisions.

(-1 action, knee to the crotch)
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 11:21

As Kenshi would throw the punch Yorukase something went wrong with his footing and he lost his balance causing Yorukasa to successfully block. (you rolled a natural 1 dude, that's bad) The clones dispersed as they hit Yorukasa.

He was now grabbed and in a tight pinch since there was a knee going for his crotch. (due to your unbalance)
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 11:49

While trying to land his punch something went wrong. Kenshi slipped a bit which made him lose his balance. The punch would lose its power and was blocked easily. Shortly after that his arm got grabbed and there wasn't much he could do about it because he lost his balance. Kenshi placed his feet firmly onto the ground to regain his balance.

Kenshi would see the girls knee going towards his body. He would block the attack with his arm by placing his hand on top of the knee so it wouldn't reach his body. He would of course put some power behind it.

(-1 action, block)

Quickly after he blocked he would grab the girls leg and lift it into the air so she
would lose her footing.

(-2 actions, grab and lift) -1 PE

Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 12:00

Kenshi would succesfully block and grab Yorukasa however he would fail utterly in trying to lift her since he didn't have a clue how to distribute his weight and such (that's what you get for putting no points in brawl xP)

He was now standing awkwardly with his hand on her leg and his other hand held by Yorukasa's
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 12:06

The Yamanaka grinned and seized this chance, knowing that she'd won the moment he grabbed her. Idiot. The girl moved her hand from his arm and moved the arm around his neck, grabbing him with her arm, sacrificed some of her health points for chakra, and formed the seal for her clan's famous jutsu. "Shintenshin no Jutsu!" she yelled and transferred her mind into the boy's body, pushing his mind aside and taking control of him.

(-1 AP, grab neck)
(-0 AP, chakra sacrifice, -1 HP, +20 chakra, 24 total chakra now)
(-2 AP, Shintenshin no Jutsu, -8 chakra)
(16 chakra left)
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 12:24

For some reason Kenshi wasn't able to lift the girls leg so he let go of it because it didn't work so there was no reason to hold it any longer. Then the girl let go of his arm and he knew that there was a reason for that. The moment he saw her arm moving towards his face he would quickly block her arm with the arm she just let go of, preventing her from moving her arm around his neck.

(-1 action, block)

Kenshi would then make two punches with his other arm, 1 towards the girl her biceps from the arm he just blocked. And the other one towards the girls stomach.

(-2 actions, 2 punches)
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 12:30

Kenshi tried to counter Yorukasa's movement but couldn't prevent her from making the seal. Sudenly his vision would become blurry and dark and would slowly fade away as Yorukasa's spirit entered his body as he still had physical contact with her body
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 12:33

Yorukasa's body would slump down onto her knees as she remained seated. The boy stepped away from the body and raised his hand. "I, Uzumaki Kenshi, forfeit the match! I cannot win!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 12:54

Kenshi was too late with his block and Yorukasa succeeded in performing her jutsu. He had heard about this jutsu before but he had never experienced it. He knew that when his vision began to blur that she was taking over his body by forcing her mind into his body. It looked hopeless for Kenshi but he still didn't want to lose like this. He was supposed to lose but not by the way that she probably planned to do. After the first few words that she spoke while being in his body he knew that she was trying to let him forfeit. The moment he heard the word forfeit he tried to force his mind back in its place trying to force her mind out of HIS body.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 13:08

(I am Sad to inform Kenshi that he has lost the match. You see it wasn't so much that you didn't block in time, it was the fact that you blocked. Physical contact. In other words either or you would have been hit. And escaping under your conditions out of the mind control is sadly not possible due to lack of actual personal visible motivation of your character as well as equaling her in the mind stat and being worse than her in the Genjutsu stat.

[Combat Over]

Uzumaki Kenshi = 2 CP
Yamanaka Yorukasa = 5 CP

--------------------------------------------------------

Please continue play in the original event thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi   Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yamanaka Yorukasa vs Uzumaki Kenshi
Page 1 of 1