Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many people are still here?

Go down 
+6
Uchiha Rikka
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu
Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Haruno Michiko
Uzumaki Kenshi
Blue Admin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Admin

How many people are still here? Empty
PostSubject: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 10:27

So... I was wondering, how many of you people are still here and still interested in a game one way or another?

I am not saying I am back (Or that you guys should want me back) but I am taking stock. If there is interest and I can manage it with my energy levels, I would like to give you guys a good time. There would have to be some changes in the game system, to allow for more admins, which is the second thing that is needed (more admins).

In short, I would propose, less rules, more RP, but a continuation of the fun. Anyone interested in that?
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 10:48

Count me in!

Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 16:00

I'm interested in as well; as I have enjoyed myself immensely with the board.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Michiko

Haruno Michiko

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 21:53

If you can manage it, sure. (Both michi and akira)
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeThu 2 Oct - 22:13

Another question, for those that have experienced the old NN, which do you prefer, the old rule system (Mind/body/spirit) or a lighter altered version of the current system (easier access for more GM's is needed)
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Oct - 1:37

I don't exactly know what you mean...
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Oct - 2:04

Thats because you didn't play on the old NN Wink
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeFri 3 Oct - 7:47

How would the current system be altered? Assuming that we go down that route.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeSat 4 Oct - 2:56

I've got a lot to do right now, so don't have time for 2 characters, it feels like. But I really enjoyed Hina and would love to see her evolve a bit more and to see where she ends up.
Rikka, however, is just less.. interesting to me.
So I could continue with Hina, but Rikka can just.. become an NPC for all I care, or disappear, or whatever. Die from albino-related illnesses. (Gives the other Uchiha more reasons to be emo again.)
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeWed 8 Oct - 8:41

Anyone else that wants to continue?
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct - 12:48

I assume that managing the site is stressful, but can you elaborate on how it is stressful? Is there anything the member base can do to help reduce it, do you need help managing certain things? I'm sure a lot of people, both present company and not, have enjoyed the time spent roleplaying on the site and would gladly help out in any way to the best of their abilities. Or at the very least, I would; this was the best roleplay experience I've ever had out of the 6-7 odd years I've been roleplaying and I rather see it remaining alive.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Oct - 22:05

I'm still here and patiently waiting Razz

Haven't played with the old system, so I can't help you with that.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Oct - 2:22

I can help out in both the current system and an altered system.
As long as It doesn't involve rating ppls roleplaying :p
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Oct - 3:07

For Everyone, I have a few ideas of how to alter the system to make it more understandable for players and admins alike.

Working things out, but RL is still busy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

Sunėkuaizu Kiryuu

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Oct - 11:31

Glad to hear it~
Back to top Go down
gabby

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Nov - 3:03

Heya... Gabby here... that means Hi to all who weren't on old NN, and Back Again! to all who were. ^^ I made my character so I just need to know, if I have to wait, and remake it in the new system or can I just put it up as it is now?

Oh and by the way. Which village do people play in? Really want to know, since I have two chars waiting from different villages and want to know the player ratio for each. ^^
Back to top Go down
Vince
Admin
Vince

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Nov - 3:21

Yo, if this is going to be started up again I'd prefer to scrap myself. Been too long since i thought in terms of Kazuo, and it'll be easier to start over. Also, hey gabby!

In terms of statistics:

the old NN site had a very simple three stat system from which all other things were derived from. It's ridiculously easy to use, but there were some issues with insane levels of overpowering, especially by abusing the 'body' stat.

the new system is nice, but complex. There's a ton of rules for every little detail and it approaches Pathfinder level complexity to DM a handful of characters (I.E. the ridiculous amount of stress that goes into admining it)

If the current one is maintained, it HAS to be dumbed down, or there needs to be at least one GM per TEAM, totally abandoning a GM per village system.

If the old one is picked up, it HAS to be fixed. By mindlessly abusing a single stat, any character could theoretically beat any other character in a single move, and in my readings of the old site and my own experience, basically every fight by a one stat abuse character was basically a series of one hit wonder kills.

The worst example being my own character, who was capable of blowing people into meat confetti with a single punch (While being overall power-wise one of the weakest characters on the site).

I am, of course, willing to help out in the reworking myself if I happen to be wanted.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Nov - 1:35

For the people that aren't involved in all the admin discussions over the last few months.
Green admin reporting for duty comrades.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people are still here?   How many people are still here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many people are still here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Naruto RPG :: Community Discussion and Random Chat :: Event Discussion-
Jump to: