Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Admin Absense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Admin

Blue Admin Absense Empty
PostSubject: Blue Admin Absense   Blue Admin Absense I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 13:11

Dear Players,

As you might have noticed, I have been absent for a while now. This has a reason. Though it is personal matter, I feel I owe it to you all to explain the problem to a certain degree.

As some of you might know, I suffer from a chronic illness, one of the main problems I suffer from is tiredness. I am always tired, however, lately I have had a very busy life, with school, moving house, intern ship and several other problems as well. Add in the forum and the result was that I severely broke through my limit.

This means I was heading for the point where I spent most of my time in bed and I noticed that my mood was suffering as well as my personal relationships. So I had to give up a lot of things, including the forum, at least for a while. I cut of most communication with the outside world, the entire world. Putting even my school on hold except for the bare necessities. I do apologize to those trying to get in contact with me, but it was something I had to do to get my health back on track..

I can't say I am back just yet either, nor that I will be. Or at least in the capacity I was in before crashing down.

The fact is, I need to change something... One thing is positive though, School is out for summer and that allows me to recuperate somewhat..

I hope to have informed you somewhat. I am open for questions, but it might take a few days to answer.

cheers

Pepijn
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

Blue Admin Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Admin Absense   Blue Admin Absense I_icon_minitimeWed 9 Jul - 22:20

Please don't worry about it Blue, you did well to put the site on hold for a while. We'll be fine, because remember, this is just a game. Handling your own life is far more important!
I hope you get well soon and get your problems sorted out, and again, don't worry about the site, and take your time.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

Blue Admin Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Admin Absense   Blue Admin Absense I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul - 23:40

Damn... Talk about biting off more than you can chew.
Take all the time you need.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

Blue Admin Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Admin Absense   Blue Admin Absense I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul - 19:37

Ohh, I'm sorry things have been so hard for you D:

You take whatever time you need to get back on track, as Houtarou said this is just a game, and we'll find things to do while you're busy.

Just sort your life out first, okay. Wish you the best! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blue Admin Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blue Admin Absense   Blue Admin Absense I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Admin Absense
Page 1 of 1