Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team #2: Suspect bombing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Jun - 7:35

The Yamanaka took in the information from her team mate and nodded at what he told her. Great...he didn't seem to be very useful in this mission. At least not in her plans. Though the Doton techniques could come in handy should they need to trap the target. Fire...only fire as attack power? As impressive as it is to have 'mastered', as he called it, an element at his age, they were looking to capture the target, not barbeque him. Knowing how to use two elements is impressive though, even though it's not that useful now. Bit like herself though. Yorukasa knew how to use two elements as well. One of which would definitely come in handy in capturing the target.

The girl blushed at the mentioning of her little adventure with the squirrel. "Th...that won't happen again..." she said softly while looking down. Great...now her high was gone again for a moment, because baka-sensei found it necessary to trample all over her feelings about her failure. Great thinking, sensei. Besides, she was better at controlling her chakra now, so things would be different, right?

At her next question, she looked at the poorly-drawn map. "I'd hide in this tower. Maybe it's a little bit too obvious, but why would he be anywhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 7:05

Shikataro looked at the bleeping light. Bleeping lights weren't normal on the ocean, there were bouies but those stuck out of the water so people would see them properly. This was hard to see, and metal, so that could only mean... "SEA-MINE!!!" and he jumped at the wheel to turn the boat away from it's disaster course to save their transport and probebly their lives as well.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 9:36

"seems so, but i got fooled anyway" he said with still a little discomfort, but at least shikataro was friendly, the Yamanaka was shy for sure, but maybe she would talk a little bit more if he got to know her.

"yes ma'am, but it's a pretty damn good trick" he said this not to be disrespectfull, but to gain some respect, He didn't really care if she wasn't impressed with him, but he found it annoying that she was treating him this way, yes he was young, yes he was small, but he had earned his forhead protector, shouldn't that be good enough?

SEA MINE!!!

Torame jumped up, saw shikataro jumping towards the wheel. At the same time Torame grabbed, Yorukasa's arm and pulled her away from the direction where Shikataro jumped from. He himself got as low as possible to the boat's surface and prayed not to get hit by the landmine.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 9:58

At the alarming call of her friend, she got ready to do something that might've helped. However, the little Uchiha decided this was the appropriate time to pounce on her as if this was the last time, and probably the first, he'd ever touch a girl. She managed to keep her hands free however, and used them to form seals. "Hana Chirimai!" A tornado of purple flower petals shot out of her hands and shot the Uchiha off of her and into the water. Far away from the mine. He flew through the air in a nice arc before landing safely in the water. She got up quickly and used the power of the wind to steer the boat away from the mine by aiming her jutsu at the water, hoping it would be enough to steer clear of this bomb.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 10:14

When the students would approach the mine and Shikataro would get the steer, he would manage to get the boat into a different direction. Uchiha Hebi almost made a surprised shout at the boy, but then he noticed what was up ahead and even helped the boy. They had been sailing downwind, so the waves would still try to get the boat towards the mine.

As the Yamanaka would preform her Fuuton jutsu she sent Torame flying into the water. He would land two meters away from the mine and the boat. However, when she tried to get the boat away from the mine to prefent it from hitting, something entirely else would happen. The boat would capsize, throwing everyone into the water. The boat itself, because of the intense amount of wind would still hit the mine. When the boat it, they would hear an explosion noise. It left an intense amount of air pressure go. Both Yamanaka, Nara and the three Jounin would be blown deeper underwater.
The Yamanaka and the Nara would have trouble seeing up from down, at least half a meter under water, with the black and stormy sky. They wouldn't be able to see much at all. Pieces of boat would try to hit them, as it was broken by the air pressure from the seamine in the lake. There was no fiery explosion whatsoever.  

Torame would be able to see all of them disappear in the water. He would also see the island was only about fifty meters away, however: swimming would give him a hard time since it was such stormy weather.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 10:38

Wetness, everywhere man this sucked. Not that he had time to think about any of this since evaluating your emotions is your last priority in a drowning experience. Shikataro not tried to panic or he could lose the precious amount of air he still had in his lungs. Just stay calm and follow the bubbles. Bubbles always go up. Once up to surface he would look around for the others.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 10:48

It was all so surreal. For a moment or two she really thought that her plan would work. What she hadn't anticipated was the influence of the strong wind that was already present, mixed with the power of her own jutsu. Before she knew it, the world was flipped upside-down and she was unable to breathe. The girl's hood moved from her head and her long green hair moved around her like seaweed. Good thing Nomaru couldn't see her now. She hated that that bi...girl...would actually be right.

The girl looked around her and dodged some of the pieces of the boat that were coming her way. See, this was the good thing about being underwater. It was an entirely different world here. It was all in slow-motion. She noticed bubbles and followed them with her eyes. It seemed so...peaceful. She decided that she liked this. That she liked being underwater. The small glass-like spheres moved forwards, which meant she was on her back. Yorukasa stabilized herself and moved up, swimming through the eerie greenish water towards a foreboding dark sky.

She gasped for air and for a moment her lungs felt like they were on fire. She hadn't realized how much she was actually in need of oxygen. The Yamanaka gathered chakra on her hands and feet and climbed up on the surface of the water, balancing herself on the water by constantly emitting chakra from her feet. She walked on the surface of the water and looked around for the others. Spotting Shikataro, she ran up to him. "Shikataro-kun! Are you okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun - 23:58

when Torame got blown away by the wind. he tried to orient in the sky and land on his feet but, he wasn't able too, instead he hit the water in his back and slided along the water for another 3 meters away from the boat, he was lucky, the air presure that the mine released was a lot and made some parts of the boat fly all around. he didn't get hit.

Torame stood up on his feet. using chakra while doing so, he looked for the others but, felt a little low on chakra and focused on gathering some more. after a little while he saw shikataro coming up and just seconds later Yorukasa,'looks like they are alright'.

He looked around another time to be sure if they where alone and then walked towards his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Jun - 3:57

As the students would get up, they would see the island with a wooden dock about 50 meters away. It was storming, so they would be a bit shaky, standing on the water with their chakra walk.

When they would look around they would see a floating bag, the one Shikako had with her. Talking about the Jounin: there was no sign of them at all.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 0:56

Shikataro climbed on top of the waves. The heavy rocking motion was desorientating but there was a rythem to it. All he had to do was get used to that rythem. He steadied his balance against the eb and flow of the ocean.
"I'm good. We're going to need that bag, I'm going after it." Shikataro headed towards the bag. trying to run over the currents was a bad idea, it was much easier to jump over currents that would work against him and ride the ones that went in the right direction. When he got close to the bag he attempted to grab it and looked at how the others were doing.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 1:06

Yorukasa looked around after making sure Shikataro was alright. Where were the Jounin? Surely they hadn't been killed by the blast, right? And they wouldn't drown either, right? Yorukasa saw Torame coming for them and kept looking for their sensei. Damnit...where were they!? The girl decided to head over to the beach for now. Nothing she could do to help them now. She'd only endanger herself if she went looking for them in the stormy ocean. "Let's go!" she said and ran over the water, jumping over large waves.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 9:34

When Torame got to the rest of the team he did not say a word, only nodded in agreement and followed them to the shore. He was looking for any kind of threads that could endanger them or could be a possible enemy.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 9:57

Shikataro kept up with the rest of the team. "Yoru-chan, don't get ahead of the waves, there might be more mines!" He shouted over the roaring wind. He had a vague idea what was going on and it would align with the jounins' interest. NO way they should have survived that seamine. Those things wee built to sing warships. It should have blown them 50 feat in every direction.

Last edited by Nara Shikataro on Tue 10 Jun - 10:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jun - 10:04

As if she wouldn't see those mines coming, with their bright warning lights. She would make her way to the beach, where she would make her way to the trees to get some shelter from the rain. This day had been one big disaster already! Stupid mission! Now what? There was no sensei to lead them, and the only intel they had, had become soaked with salt water and couldn't be used now. Could this possibly get any worse? Not that she'd say that out loud. Ooooh no, she knew what happened when those words were spoken. The girl looked around to scan her surroundings. (Roll Investigation: rank C)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 2:56

OOC: sorry for the late post, i have a very bussy life right now xD, end of the schoolyear is near and i have to keep my grades under control so here a short post

they arrived soaking wet on the shore. Torame got the water out of his clothes as much as he could. got all water out where it was possible. shook his hair as dry as he could and then looked at his teammates, and there was still no sign of Jonin anywhere.. paranoia hit him

(skip if not you dont want to read bullshit)

we lost the Jonin, how are we gonna survive on a deserted island that is completely booby trapped? we were lucky to survive that mine though. but what if we will get into a trap that only works half, and then we wont get killed but get hurt very much, and then we will starve to death while we are in pain, and have to eat anything that crawls by to survive at least some longer and then if we cant catch anything we will have to kill each other and since i am the smallest you probably will kill me first since i am the weakest. This is the exact reason why Konoha doesn't do these kind of missions for rookies, they are way to dangerous for us kids and i am to young to die, i wanted to live a long life and become a wise shinobi, and a damn powerfull one... WE ARE GONNNA DIEEEE  Sad 

Torame sat down and tucked in his knees to his chest, wiggling to the left and to the right, wayning constantly about the doomed scenario they were in.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 1:00

The students would get to the island with still no sign of the Jounin.  It was almost as if they disappeared into thin air. They didn't encounter more mines, only in the far distance on their left and rights there were more shiny lights.

The kids would reach the island at the Dock on the west-side. Before them was a muddy, heavily forested, but swamp-like area, because of the rain. All of the aspiring Genin would know that the island used to be heavily trapped, but most of the traps were taken away after the war ended. In the distance, high above the trees they would see the tower at the rear end of the island. There was a muddy road right across the dock and the beach was full of driftwood, snotty brown leaves, stones and junk. Nobody had been here in a long time. On the muddy main road on the island, they would see trees that had fallen down, puddles of water and it didn't seem much more appealing than going through the forest, but it still was the most direct route.
There was no sign of any animals, due to the rainfall.

When the kids would open the bag, they would find  three packs of nin-wire, a box full of senbon (about 40), one bottle of an unknown poison, two explosive notes and six Kunai, together with a note reading: Remember, your mission is your main objective. Always go prepared! ;D

Yamanaka Yorukasa wouldn't find anything in particular as she investigated the area. [rolls failed]

[OCC tip of the day: Ask for specific rolls, pl0x Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 6:08

Shikataro counted the tools. keeping special notice to the amount of senbon in the box. THey were a specialty of his. He looked at the poison bottle trying to see if he recognized it. If he didn't he would hand it to Yorukasa. "Yoru chan, do you know what type of poison this is? It should be right up your alley. Torame kun, how are you with ranged jutsu, senbon and kunai? THe only form of ranged damage I excell at is senbon sadly. My element is earth so my offensive jutsu not including senbon is non existent." He seemingly seemed to ignore Torame's breakdown and acted on what he knew best. Weapons and equipment and invetorised with dedicated percision. perhaps he would be able to salvage some left over traps ghehehehe.

Medicine roll D to identify poison.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun - 6:32

The girl couldn't spot any electrical equipment at the moment and was about to do something...useful probably...when she noticed the small heap of paranoia, pathetically wiggling on his butt as if his favourite toy had been taken away from him. Like...for intercourse sake! Yorukasa was supposed to be the weak one, right? On top of that SHE was the little girl! Yet it seemed as if Torame was desperate to take that role from her, as he was succesfully portraying the perfect whiny little bitch. Her hands started to itch and she bit her lip as a dark cloud was figuratively forming over her head. Be glad her face was partially covered by her hoodie, otherwise you'd see the murderous intent, which could almost be felt.

Yorukasa stomped over to the crybaby as if she was Godzilla and the Uchiha was the most annoying little mosquito ever and stopped right in front of him. She pulled her arm back before slapping him so hard that it could be heard over the sound of the storm. "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!! ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN! I THINK YOUR DICK WILL FALL OFF IF YOU BEHAVE LIKE A LITTLE PUSSY FOR FIVE MORE SECONDS!!" she yelled right in his face before yelling at the storm in frustration and stomping off again, leaving the boy with a perfect stinging red mark that matched her hand perfectly.

She blew on her hand while walking over to Shikataro. Damn, that hurt. She didn't feel sorry for it though. A ninja wasn't supposed to be overcome like that. She took the poison and looked at it. She uncorked it and sniffed it before dipping her pinky in the bottle and letting a drop fall on her tongue, tasting it. "Hmmmmm.....could I have some of those senbon?" she asked softly.

(Roll Academics (C), Investigation (D), and Medicine (C), to identify poison)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun - 23:34

SLAP!

there he was, liing on the ground with a burning cheek
"GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!! ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE A MAN! I THINK YOUR DICK WILL FALL OFF IF YOU BEHAVE LIKE A LITTLE PUSSY FOR FIVE MORE SECONDS!!"

he was stunned, this girl? where they all like that? nha this one was absolutely crazy, from one moment to the next she just switched personality's
"y-y-yes, ma'am" Torame got up and walked to the two of them.
"i excel at shuriken, but there are none of those here, i am good with fighting with kunai tho, and for ranged jutsu, nearly all katon jutsu are ranged.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun - 5:01

When the kids were looking at the gear - especially the poison - Shikataro wouldn't find anything. They only would see a yellow liquid inside. Even Yorukasa couldn't identify the poison immediately, however, when she let a drop fall on her tongue she would start to feel dizzy. She would have trouble to keep standing, see the world double and suddenly felt really tired. Yorukasa knew she would have to do something to keep herself awake. What she did figure out was that the poison wasn't deadly in small amounts.

Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 5:30

Shikataro looked a little stun struck at Yorukasa's tantrum. One day she woud have to get those polar opposites to meet somehow. He sighed and counted the senbon again. When she came closer and inspected the poison he waited patiently but got kinda worked up when she tasted it. "Hey wo, you ok? This probably isn't the low grade kind your dad packs for lunch. How are you feeling?" Once he made she she wasn't gonna fall over he gave her 10 senbon.
"Ok Torame kun since you're the best with em you get the kunai." And he threw the Uchiha the 5 kunai & 10 senbon keeping 20 senbon for himself.

"I'm gonna see what kind of stuff I can get out of the area. Maybe I can twist together something usefull" and he started to scan the area for any remaining or broken down traps that could be scalvanged for parts or materials. He'd also check for any material good enough to make makeshift projectiles out of; nails, bamboo, metal, hard wood. Lot's of things could be made dangerously if you charged chakra through it.

[Investigation: (C) Traps: (C) Craft: (C)]
[Investigation: (C) Shuriken: (C) Craft: (C)]
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun - 2:14

Yorukasa stumbled a little and blinked a few times with her eyes before gathering the poison on her tongue and spitting it out before slapping herself in the face. "W...wow! It's a good thing I'm resistant, because a little bit of this would knock a normal person out in seconds," she said and looked at the liquid. She was definitely keeping that. She pocketed it. Normally she'd drink a bottle of poison so she could use it more stealthily later, but that didn't seem to be a really good idea with this particular poison. She hoped she wouldn't have to use it so she could keep it and experiment with it. Perhaps she could build up an immunity to it in the same way her dad made her immune to damaging poisons.

The girl took the senbon and pocketed them. She calmed down a little, which was partially due to the poison draining some of her energy, and she looked at her childhood friend. "Sh..Shikataro-kun? What do you think we should do next?" she asked softly. The girl suddenly looked down a little and bit her lip. Would they really be able to complete this mission without the aid of their sensei? Where were they anyway? It seemed completely unlikely that three Jounin would die from an explosion like that, while three Genin survived. She didn't believe it for even a second. No...the girl suspected that they had there eyes on them and wanted to test them in this way. She didn't want to come across as weak and turned her eyes to the dark clouds above. She'd show them. She'd show them what she was made of and that she wasn't the frail little girl she used to be.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul - 2:03

Torame looked confused at the 5 kunai the Nara kid gave him.
"Shikataro-kun, i am not good at throwing kunai, i am just able to fight with them, so the maximum i'll need is 2." he handed back the excessive kunai
we should try and wrap this mission up as soon as possible, we can't just sit around, first we have to find this man, at least before he finds us." Torame paused for a second and then continued: "we should scout the island together, but we should not be grouped up, because if we get trapped all together that would be bad stuf." then he waited for a response of his teammates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team #2: Suspect bombing   Team #2: Suspect bombing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team #2: Suspect bombing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2