Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Hana: Find the lady...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Admin

Team Hana: Find the lady... Empty
PostSubject: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeSat 17 May - 13:35

Clouds were gathering in the skies above the park. It did not look good as the winds pummel the trees shaking the water from the leaves left there by the previous autumn rain storm earlier that day.
It was almost dinner time when Houtarou, Tenshi and Kenshi were expected to appear ready to do there test. The day before they had heard that Hana was their new sensei. Tenshi and Kenshi could remember that the lady was the one that had send them away from Mana's dog. However Houtarou would know her as the lead veterinarian in Konoha, caring for most sick animals. Among which, one of Houtarou's dogs, a couple of months back.

It was 3 months to the day of the attack on the Uchiha kid, which left the village with at least one casualty. Though one could say that Mana was also a casualty. Since her accident she was hardly ever seen again outside of the Hatake compound. It was almost that the girl had died for the outside world. Hana was there right after it happened, so it would not have been unlikely that she applied for the position because of Tenshi and Kenshi.

The rain did not help the general mood of this reunion, nor the meeting place that was assigned to them. It was the small park in front of the hospital. Hana and her three dogs sat on a bench beneath the trees, waiting for her students to arrive, she seemed to enjoy being outside and in the rain. The three dogs had a animalistic smirk of satisfaction on their muzzles. In a glance you could see they were intelligent, each dog had its own personality, his own character and it was even expressed in this moment of rest.

As soon as a student approaches, hana would say: "Welcome, It has been a while, how have you been? Ready for some action?" This greeting would be normal for the two boys, but it had a deeper tone to it with tenshi.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeMon 19 May - 9:16

We're not of sugar. Let's roll guys! Houtarou would shout happily to his dogs as they ran towards the place they'd meet. He wouldn't let the rain drown the mood!

His sensei was Hana-san, which was really cool! She had cared for Yuuki once, when the dog had gotten wounded in a little accident... She was real nice back then.

Houtarou had been ready for this moment. Ready for the test! He had been waiting anxiously all day, and thus, was on time! He hadn't even done anything stupid or clumsy today either... ''That could be a good sign'' he thought as a grim appeared on his face.

As he arrived at the spot before the hospital, he saw Hana. She'd welcome him, ask him how he'd been, and ask if he was ready for some action.

Good afternoon, Hana-sensei! he'd smile. I've been fine. I've been waiting for this moment, so me and my friends over here are prepared! a few of Houtarou's dogs would let out enthusiastic barks. Daichi, on the other hand, was focused on the three dogs Hana had with her. Being an intelligent dog himself, Daichi could see these three were most certainly not untrained... He didn't know much other than that, but he was curious as to who they were. Since they were allies, he decided to make contact:

Daichi to Hana's 3 dogs: Good afternoon. he'd say. Their response to his greeting (if any) would already tell Daichi more about them.

Houtarou continued talking to Hana. So yeah, we're ready for some action alright! Houtarou would enthusiastically say. Hana may already have been able to pick up the bond he had with his dogs.

While waiting for the others, Houtarou would ask Hana the same. You've been doing fine too, Hana-sensei? he'd ask.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 23:09

Kenshi was on his way to the meeting point where his team would meet. He wasn’t very fond of the idea of going to the park in front of the hospital. But he had no choice but to go. It was raining so he tried to get there as soon as possible.

Kenshi hadn’t been doing a lot that day. He spent most of his time in bed thinking about the meeting. He was glad that he got teammembers that he knew. And from what he knew his Sensei was also nice. It might have been the situation they were in three months ago but back then she was nice to them. And so were her dogs.

From a distance Kenshi could see that Houtarou already arrived at the spot and was talking to their sensei. Houtarou brought his dogs with him. And so did their Sensei. Kenshi walked up to them. “Good afternoon Sensei.” He said as he bowed slightly. He would then look at Houtarou. “Good afternoon Houtarou-san. I see you brought your dogs with you.”
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 8:58

Hana was very welcoming to the big party that greeted them. She had met all of them before and took her time to greet each of them. She knew it would be hard for Houtarou to replace Mana, a clansman of his, whom had lost her dog during the previous test.

Hana took the time to talk to and check each dog. Checking everything she would check during a routine check-up in her practice. She praised Houtarou for his generally good care, but also remarked she had expected to see a little more growth in them during the last few months.
She told him she did see the growth in him, but his dogs stood somewhat still and as a good companion trainer, she reprimanded him on it.

After checking Daichi the dog went to Hana's dogs and greeted them. Unaru made the dog equivalent of a huff at the approach. Dropping his head down to the ground and mimicking to go to sleep. Ignoring Daichi's greeting. Naku barked something to Hoeru about how the hatake dogs usually forgot how to be a dog first.

You could sense that Hana and her dogs were their own pack. And just like how Houtarou, Kenshi and Tenshi were being tested for Hana's approval, they were certainly also tested for Hoeru, Naku and Unaru's approval. Just like Houtarou's dogs were tested.

"I am doing fine" Hana responded, though she looked a bit troubled when looking over the meeting ground, failing to see Tenshi there. Perhaps she should have thought the meeting ground out better. She wanted to see the kids' reaction to it, but perhaps it was too much for Tenshi to bare. It was already a few minutes after the set time for them all to meet. Would she still show up? She asked Kenshi what he knew. "Hey Kenshi, did your girlfriend say anything about being late?"

To keep the kids occupied while they waited, Hana asked them a question. "So, what do you kids expect to be doing during the test."
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 10:56

Houtarou listened as Hana gave him the advice about him and his dogs.
Yeah, that's a good point, Hana-sensei. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
He turned to his dogs.
Guys, in the near future we're going to focus more on your training too! I've been training with Torame a lot lately, but I won't let you, my friends, stay behind! he said as he raised his fist. He felt a little emberassed, Hana was right. More attention would go to training his loyal pack in the future.

Kenshi arrived. Good afternoon, Kenshi-san! And yes, I did bring them along, haha. We're one team!
Houtarou also wondered whether their final companion would show up soon. She probably would! Houtarou didn't know Tenshi super well, but from what he knew she was a kind girl. He'd be glad to get to know her (and Kenshi, and for that matter Hana too) more.
As Hana asked Kenshi whether she would be late she made it sound like Tenshi was Kenshi's girlfriend. Houtarou had no idea.
Ah, I didn't know you guys had that kind of relationship! Houtarou would say to Kenshi. Not that he knew a whole lot about love... He never really thought about romantic love much.

Hana asked them what they expected during the test. Houtarou figured he'd just go ahead and answer. I don't know the details, but I expect some kind of test to see whether we're capable of the or something? He grinned as Kenshi. Let's do our best at that, right, Kenshi-san?! he'd say. He also looked at his dogs. Particularly at Daichi, who seemed to had something on his bright mind. He'd smile at his buddy, hoping to make him feel alright.

Meanwhile Daichi was interpretting the reactions of Hana's three dogs. These reactions seemed to be quite apathic. 'Forgetting how to be a dog first' one would even say. Daichi would conclude the dogs were probably far more experienced than himself and the others. He wasn't sure whether this made them feel superior to him too, he'd need more data for that. But 'forgetting how to be a dog first'. He didn't really know what to think of that. Daichi had, most of his life, been with the other dogs of the Hatake house and Houtarou. Him and Houtarou had a special relationship, since they were able to communicate even more fluently than Houtarou could with the other dogs. He didn't really care all that much about identifiying as dog, human, or whatever. He was a dog with a human friend. He didn't have some existential crisis going on in his mind, he was just the way he was. The strategist and tactician of the team.
He'd just keep silent for now, but keep an eye on the three to gain more information if possible.

- Not sure if possible here, but if it is, Daichi performs an investigation roll on Hana's dogs to acquire more intel on them, while not letting it appear to the three that he's doing so or stalking them or anything, because he doesn't want to get on bad terms with them. -
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeThu 22 May - 23:41

Houtarou’s dog pack reminded Kenshi of Mana’s dogs. It’s not like he knew her dogs, he’s only seen them once. But he just couldn’t get rid of the thought of what happened to one of her dogs. The place were it all happened was around here so that also helped Kenshi with remembering what had happened.

Kenshi snapped out of his thought when Hana-Sensei asked him where his girlfriend was. He immediatly knew that she meant Tenshi and a slight blush appeared on his face. Hana was there when Tenshi asked if she could stay with him, that must have given her the wrong idea. Even though he was blushing he tried to remain calm. “S-She’s not my girlfriend. So please don’t be getting the wrong idea.” He quickly said. “And i have no idea why she’s late. Must be because of the location.”

Houtarou might know what Kenshi meant by that but Hana most certainly did. Houtarou might have heard what has happened with Mana from his parents. He’s a Hatake after all.

Kenshi calmed down a bit and the blush would dissapear. He had no idea what he could expect from the test. Last time it might have been about teamwork or being prepared to protect your teammates by all means. But every Sensei might have their own idea of testing them.

After thinking a bit more about it he might have an idea of what she would be testing. Overcomming your fear. There had to be a reason why she was their new Sensei. She was there and she knew what happened. And placing another Hatake in their team. There had to be some sort of reason for that. Kenshi wouldn’t speak his thoughts though. Houtarou might not know what happened and it would be better if he didn’t.

“Yeah! Let’s do our best!” He said as he raised his arm into the air. Kenshi had no intention of being sent back to the academy again. If he remembered correctly then the only reason they were sent back was because of what happened with Mana. Sakena told them they passed their test. So just like before he would do his best passing the upcomming test.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 8:59

(finally found it)

Tenshi ran as if her life depended on it. The nightmares had taken their toll. She had woken up, done chores and fallen asleep again.
Now she was running as fast as she could to the park.

She could see Kenshi and... (gasp) Houtarou!

She slide stopped a few meters away from her teammates and bowed looking to the ground.
I'm so sorry Hana Sensei. It will never happen again!

She looked up and her teammates could see the reason of her being late on her face. Dark skin showed under her eyes and she was shaking.

Tenshi tried not to look around her. If she did, her nightmares would haunt her even more.
To make things worse, the voice from her dreams spoke in her head.

My, my, what a surprise. Isn't this the spot where we laid our eyes on that dead dog? What a handywork it was! Oh and to complete the joy! The whitehaired fuzzball you seem to like so much! As if the day couldn't get better!

Tenshi ignored it and waited for her Sensei to say something. This would be a long day...
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeTue 3 Jun - 11:33

The older woman looked at the trio before her. They all showed potential, but it needed to be unlocked. There was something she could teach to each of them, however it would take time for them all to really connect. However.... There seemed to be some kind of a connection already. With Kenshi stammering that she was not his girlfriend and the sudden gasp that Tenshi gave when she had seen Kenshi and Houtarou. The sensei knew that there were connections, but how would they develop..

Perhaps she would have to be a help for Tenshi in that sense as much as in the Sensei sense.

With Tenshi seemingly distracted, and the boys eager to start, Hana took the trio apart and had them line up next to each other.

First she looked at Houtarou and said "There will be times when not everyone of your team can travel with us on missions. Until you are strong enough to reverse summon your team, you might come across situations where we can travel with only part of your pack, or part of your pack is away on another part of the mission. For this test I would like you to select 2 of your pack and have the rest just watch, but not interact."

She would then look at the other two. "For you two, it might be wise to discuss Houtarou-kun's choice with him. So you can learn more about his pack and earn their trust. For you too, might one day be working with a part of the pack."

She would then wait for Houtarou to make a decision and the others to state they are ready to start.
=========================

Meanwhile Daichi would sense a strong and powerful bond between the three dogs and their owner. Every move they made was somewhat of a message to one another. And with further study, also evidently towards Hana.

This was a team on their own and each of the kids would have to prove their worth in order to be taken into that pack.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 1:22

''Must be because of the location.'' Kenshi said. Maybe Tenshi didn't like hospitals? Houtarou didn't know.
(I suppose it's realistic for him to know what happened to Mana but he doesn't know the location. Nor does he know Mana was Tenshi's/Kenshi's third teammember, since there were so many gruops and it all went so fast, though he may ask later.)

Good morning Haruno-san! Houtarou would say with a friendly smile once she arrived. Are you ready too?!
He nodded at Kenshi who also proclaimed they'd do their best.

Yes sensei! Houtarou would say after Hana explained the conditions of the mission. Houtarou thought it was a good idea, since there would probably be some situations where he couldn't bring his entire pack.

Alright guys. We're gonna have to pick the two of you best suited to this particular mission. I'd love to bring you all along, but sensei is right, these situations might occur sometime. Could you all line up? I'll introduce you two to Kenshi-san and Haruno-san he'd tell his dogs. They agreed and lined up.

Alright, Kenshi-san, Haruno-san! I'll introduce you to my friends over here! Houtarou would say enthusiastically.

The first ninken in line here is Haruki. She is a female who can track just about anything! She is amazing with investigations. Haruki would let out a modest 'woof'.

The second ninken here is Katashi. This male 'fang ninken' has some dangerous jaws, and is all around good at taijtusu skills! Katashi would grin which showed his teeth as Houtarou introduced him.

Third up here is Katsu. Katsu is Katashi's brother, and their abilities are very similar. They make for a fearsome duo! But don't fear them, they're very friendly, haha! Katsu would left out a 'woof' too.

Fourth here, the big one, is Kenta! Kenta is also a male, and as you can see, he's enormously strong! He'll pin you down in a second, haha! Houtarou would say, while laying a hand on the biggest's dogs back.

As for number five, this is Yuuka. She is a female, and she is a chakra ninken! She is capable of ninjutsu, isn't that awesome?! She can do a henge too! Yuuka would give Houtarou's arm a lick and Houtarou would smile at her.

Next up is Yuuki. Just like Katashi and Katsu, they're siblings, except Yuuki is a guy and Yuuka is a girl. Yuuki is a charka ninken too, and is capable of creating bunshins! Yuuki would create a two clones, smell Tenshi and Kenshi, and than the clones would dissapear.

As for number 7, this is Junko, the blitz ninken! Also a guy. I've often done races with him, but I'm not quite as fast as him, nor is anyone else in the team. Junko has some amazing speed, enabling him to do some cool stuff! In our genin test, Junko was able to bind Sora-sensei in a ninja wire. It ultimately didn't work out though. Sora-san is on whole other level, haha! Junko let out two quick 'woofs'.

And finally, number 8, Daichi! Daichi is a mastermind ninken, and a brilliant tacitican and strategist. What's more, is that Daichi cannot only communicate between the dogs, but also with us!
That's right. Nice to meet you all. Daichi would say. Houtarou smiled.
If you want to think of an awesome strategy, Daichi here is the man for it!

Thank you all! Houtarou would tell his dogs.

He turned to Kenshi and Tenshi.
So, these are my 8 awesome friends. Each with their unique abilities! But that's not what I love them for. They're my friends. Houtarou would say. Tenshi and Kenshi would probably notice he cared deeply about his dogs. He grew up with them after all.

So... with that knowledge in mind, we must choose two! He said, interested in what Tenshi and Kenshi would think, with two fingers raised.

Houtarou turned to his sensei.
Sensei, can you tell us what the mission will be about? What the objective will be? If yes, we'll be able to pick out the two best for the job. If you won't tell us yet, we'll have to think about it more carefully! he'd say.

He turned to Kenshi and Tenshi again, wanting to say one more thing about his dogs.
We will now hopefully be genin, but I'll see my ninken as genins too, and they'll keep growing with me. From this point onward, I'll put more energy into training them too, so that not just I, but they too will grow with me. We'll enhance our abilities and create new ones in the process! he looked at his dogs. I will not leave you guys behind! he said clenching his fist. Hana had been right. He had focussed a little too much on his own skills during this period of training. But he wouldn't leave his comrades behind. Together, they were one. One in this new team.

To finish his talk, he told the dogs one final thing he often told them. One for all, all for one! as he raised his fist. The dogs would bark enthusiastically.
Daichi wouldn't, but would show a soft smile. Meanwhile Daichi had observed Hana's dogs. His ideas had been confirmed. These dogs were definitely something else. Houtarou would have to do some work to have his own pack catch up to these. A lot of it. Their movements seemed to be in sync. This team was tough to beat. Houtarou still had much to learn, but Daichi would do his best to help him.

Daichi had grown up with Houtarou. He was his best friend. Human-dog didn't matter. And even though Daichi thought some of Houtarou's ideals had always been unrealistic. Even though he figured periods of downs would come, hard downs, after the long periods of ups, he figured he'd continue to stay at his side. He didn't know what the future held, but it would be interesting for sure. He'd do his part.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeSat 7 Jun - 2:29

No answer from the Sensei, but she didn't seem mad about it, which was good.
She would stand between the boys, both of them made her calm but for entirely different reasons.

I'm ready.

It didn't sound as good as she had hoped, but still.

Haruki, Katashi, Katsu, Kenta, Yuuka, Yuuki, Junko and... No this couldn't be!
Tenshi immediatly saw the bloody carcass of Mana's dog Daichi and shivered.
Immediatly that damned voice would sound.

Ah yes! THAT was the name of the strangled dead mutt. Hopefully this one will end up even more horrifying! How I wish I could see the look on that idiot his face when it happens! Oh don't give me that look. You will come to like it if it happens often enough.

You monster!
Tenshi was filled with anger but then it subsided for something new.

She would walk towards Daichi and kneel in front of him. She showed her palm and closed her eyes.

I will protect you as you will protect us. No one will ever harm you or your master and if they do, I will punish them. You will not die. I promise. None of you will.

She didn't know if he would understand her. It didn't matter.

She was getting focused again and scanned for any Genjutsu and would wait for Houtarou his question about the mission to be answered.

She also wanted to know something.

You care so much for your dogs. Who has been with you the longest?

After that she would blush a bit and hoped he didn't noticed.

Last edited by Haruno Tenshi on Sun 8 Jun - 21:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun - 1:30

"Good morning." He said as Tenshi arrived. She was a bit late but it looking at the dark skin beneath her eyes made it clear why.

Hana-Sensei didn't react to Tenshi and she lined the three of them next to each other. They had to help Houtarou pick the two best of his dogs to help is with whatever was coming. Houtarou introduced his dogs to him and Tenshi and told them what they were good at. Kenshi never imagined that dogs were able to spear or even use jutsu.

The fourth dog would remind him of Mana's Daichi. Just like Daichi Kenta was a big dog. It made Kenshi think about what happened here again. But not as much as the last dog. The 'mastermind' as Houtarou referred to him. It had the same name but this one was smaller and looked a lot weaker. Which made him an easier target for enemies.

Kenshi looked at Tenshi waiting to see how she would respond to hearing the name Daichi. Kenshi expected her to be frozen in place but instead she walked up to him. She appeared to be fine.

Kenshi made a slight bow towards the dogs. "It's nice to meet you all." He already had two dogs in mind which should help them. But it would be best to hear what they were going to do first before they made their choice.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 13:33

Hana smiled, but shook her head. "I am sorry Houtarou-kun, but for this mission you will not get any perimeters. Part of what I want to see you guys do is make decisions with little information at hand. Just deduce from the facts you already know, you might come a long way. Just know that I will not punish you for not choosing the best pack."

Besides this, Hana would observe the trio, she was clearly amused about the interaction between the trio. With the one for all sentiment at the end, one of Hana's dogs let out a huff that seemed to say "pubs... were we ever so young...". This resulted in a bark from another dog that seemed to portray a laugh and a raised eyebrow from Hana herself. As if to ask "Are you calling me old..."
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 22:17

Daichi was clever enough to know exactly what Tenshi was doing when she approached him. Unlike Houtarou, he had remembered that Mana was in this team, and that her dog, who happened to also be named Daichi..... He had wanted to tell Houtarou from the moment he knew who his neam team would be and connected these dots, but didn't have the chance yet.
Thanks. But being a team now, we'll all help each other out. Looking forward to working with you. He'd say. He was able to communicate with humans after all, why not use that ability?

---------------------------------

Houtarou was glad to see Kenshi and Tenshi and the dogs all seemed fine with each other. Tenshi even made some contact with Daichi. After that she asked him which dog he had been with the longest.
Ah, Daichi, the one you just made contact with, was the first pup I got. Houtarou smiled towards Daichi, and soon after at the others too. But everyone else followed really soon. The life of a Hatake, huh? Haha!

Hana would tell him he wouldn't get any tips or tricks for what the mission would be about. ''Just deduce from the facts you know, you might come a far way'' she'd say. Interesting.... Thanks for the info sensei, we'll take care of it then! he'd say happily.

He turned back to this two teammates. You probably heard her too. ''deduce from the facts you already know''. I'd say we'll have our shot at figuring these out. In case we don't, we'll just try to make our team as balanced as possible. So... Do you guys have any ideas what these 'facts' may be?

Houtarou was thinking about it. He couldn't say he had caught any specific clues as to what the mission would entail...

Meanwhile Daichi would try to analyse the situation too. She had 3 dogs... The current location... Two of them would be selected... Mmm... Remembering how casual Sora's mission had been, he wondered whether it could be something as simple as catching Hana's dogs. He had already noticed that that would in fact not be easy though...
It was one hypothesis, but there wasn't much evidence to base it on. In search for more intel, Daichi scanned the area in the hope of finding another clue. Anything would do now.
[Investigation roll for Daichi if possible.]
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 5:58

Tenshi smiled when Daichi answered her. Intelligent indeed.
She could have known daichi would have been the first, but speaking to Houtarou also gave her a way to know if she could do it without showing too much emotions. Apparantly, she did.

No information about the mission huh... well, there where a few things they knew.

We know a few. One, we are here for a mission or a test, two we have to prove ourselves to
Hana Sensei and I think also to her companions. Three, because we are a new team, even if Kenshi and I know each other, we have to learn each others abilities, weaknesses and strengths. Four, this might also be a great opportunity to do so, especially because of the number of teammates we have and that Hana Sensei just cut it down so we are with a smaller pack. It means we can't always go with a large group and that it can be an important decision who we take along.

That was all she could about think for now. she did had the feeling she forgot something...

Just in case something happened soon, she started gathering chakra in her body.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 9:46

It seemed that they wouldn't get any pointers as to what to expect. Not that he expected her to tell them what they were going to do.

They had to figure out for themselves what it could be and according to what they came up with they had to choose the best 2 dogs. Tenshi had some good points at what might be clues. But Kenshi didn't think that the size of their team mattered here. It could be about trying to figure out what they had to do and just pick the best for what was coming.

"I agree with Tenshi-san." He said while taking step back so he could see the both of them without having to turn his head. "But with that we still don't know what's expected of us. I think that they might want to see if we've improved on that which made us fail last time." He looked at Tenshi, what he was about to say might bring back a few memories so he tried to see what her reaction would be. "In our case we actually passed. After Sakena-Sensei saw that we were willing to hurt her in order to protect out teammates she passed us. But after that we left our teammate alone and that didn't end well." Kenshi put his hand on Tenshi's shoulder trying to comfort her.

"Can I ask what happened with your team that made you fail the test?" He asked while looking at Houtarou.

Last edited by Uzumaki Kenshi on Thu 19 Jun - 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jun - 4:36

Yup, these are some of the things we know. Houtarou said, looking up with his hands at the back of his neck. But is there any definite mission plan we can draw from that.... Mmm...

Kenshi started to talk, so Houtarou focussed on that for moment. Suddenly, it all made sense. ''But after that we left our teammate alone and that didn't end very well. MANA HAD BEEN IN THERE TEAM! The Hatake clan was pretty big, and Houtarou did know Mana, but they weren't any direct family so he didn't know her super well, but he had heard what happened. One of her dogs had died, and she got a trauma from that. He had expressed his apologies to her one time when he saw her, but he didn't see her very often since then. Poor girl...
Daichi looked at Houtarou. ''seems like he finally realizes...'' he thought.
Hatake Mana is a clan member of mine. I've heard of what happened. I'm sorry you all had that happen to you... he said silently.
He looked at Kenshi and would answer his question. Well, one of our teammates didn't want to be a shinobi, and decided to quit. You can't have a two man team, so Uchiha Torame and I had to go back to. That was really all... Houtarou said as he scratched the side of his head with his eyes closed. This sounded so simple and amateuristic in comparison to their situation...

Either way, I hope we'll be able to do it this time, as a team of three. he'd happily tell the other two after that.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 0:48

Tenshi had listenend, then the Mana topic came up. For now she discarded it entirely although she smiled at Kenshi when he put his hand on her shoulder. She was glad he left the worst part out.

Well, one of our teammates didn't want to be a shinobi, and decided to quit.
She could guess who it was. she knew who his former teammates were. silly Nomaru. sometimes she wondered how long the girl could hold on fighting against society.

Either way, I hope we'll be able to do it this time, as a team of three.

Kenshi and I technically passed our last test. I think we will do fine. All of us. I'm sure of it!

She smiled brightly, not worried for now.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 23:32

Tenshi didn’t react in the way Kenshi expected. She smiled. It was a good sign that she didn’t let herself get bothered by that.

Houtarou appologised for what happened to them. But it was actually what happened with Mana. All they got was a light shock. Daichi and Mana were the biggest victims.

The three of them seemed to be in the same situation. All three of them got send back to the academy because they couldn’t continue as a two man team. It didn’t even matter why the third left. Kenshi did have an idea who would have been the third member on Houtarou’s team. Nomaru. But she was still in the academy so she didn’t actually quit.

“I think that the three of us will be alright. So let’s just pick our two other teammates and get this thing started.” Kenshi figured that they wouldn’t be able to figure out what the test would be about. So the only thing they could do is to get started. “Since we don’t know what the test will be I think we should take Daichi and Junko. Having another set of brains would be really helpfull and speed might always be good.” Kenshi looked at the two dogs which he picked and then back to his teammates waiting for their reaction on his picks.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun - 4:03

That's the spirit, Haruno-san! Let's do this! Houtarou said to Tenshi while balding his fist with a grin.

Yeah, I don't think we've got enough info to derive any exact objective as of right now, so I guess we'll just pick two now. Houtarou proclaimed, agreeing with Kenshi.
Mmm... Here is my opinion. I think we should select the skills we have the least. We can all do some fighting in form of ninjutsu and taijutsu, so picking dogs purely with these skills wouldn't be the greatest pick if the mission won't be related to fighting all that much. I think that leaves us with Junko, Haruki, and Daichi.
After thinking for a second he continued. I think we should go with Haruki and Junko. Why? We're with the 3 of us so through teamwork and collaboration I think we can think of some strategies here ourselves. We probably won't get the most difficult puzzle in the world in front of us or something. Not that we don't need the brains, but I think having a tracking ability combined with amazing speed will make us much more balanced. I don't think any of the three of us have any extraordinary tracking ability or speed. These two have. If there's anything even remotely related to finding or catching something, we'd have a huge advantage, because we have someone who can find the target and someone who can catch up to it. What do you think, Daichi?

Daichi had not received any intel from his observation, and thus was also not able to derive any direct mission objective. But he agreed with Houtarou. He added: I'm inclined to agree with Houtarou. Another factor I would add is that the chance we're going to do a huge battle is extremely slim, as we're in an urban area. At the same time, that urban area increases the chance we have on getting something search/find related. I may be a good tactician, but I have faith in your collaborative ability to come up with ideas too, and I feel like Haruki and Junko have a bigger chance on being more valuable in this mission than me. So to sum it up: doesn't seem like we'll have a huge battle. 3 left. Search/find seems quite likely and you can reason with the three of you. These two seem more useful. Therefore, I also vote on Haruki and Junko.

Daichi finished speaking. Thanks for your input, Daichi. Houtarou smiled. I guess I learned at least some analyzing skills of you after all!

Houtarou turned back to directly face his two teammates. We'll all need to agree though... Haruno-san, what do you think?

Last edited by Hatake Houtarou on Fri 20 Jun - 4:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun - 7:42

Tenshi thought deeply. They were right. all of them. But it didn't sit well with her that their Sensei didn't say a wod about their objective.

I think Haruki and Junko are indeed the best options. And even if we will have a battle on our hands, we will prevail. I have faith in both your and mine abilities. And it's true. Speed is the thing we lack most. But if Haruki is separated from us through it, he could get hurt. so please keep that in mind.

With every decision her mood lightened up and her energy returned. She didn't feel tired at all antmore.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun - 23:21

After some thinking Kenshi would agree with Houtarou’s idea to pick Haruki and Junko. He already knew that those two might be the best choice. But he wanted Daichi so he and Tenshi could get used to hearing the name Daichi. It’s not that they really needed another set of brains.

“Alright then. We’ll go for Haruki and Junko. If even Daichi himself chooses those two then i’ll have no other choice than to accept it.” He smiled a bit but there was something that he didn’t understood. Those two said the words search and find like but there wasn’t a singel clue that gave Kenshi the idea that this was going to have anything to do with that. He wouldn’t say this out loud of course. He didn’t like the thought of a dog figuring out what it might be while he couldn’t.

Kenshi heard what Tenshi said and he couldn’t agree more. “We shouldn’t let the dogs go on their own. Even if Junko is faster than us he should not go too far away. Mostly because we don’t know what this test would be about.” He said while having a serious look on his face. Kenshi didn’t have the intention to let anyone on his team get separated from the rest. Not after what happened last time.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 6:00

Good idea Haruno-san. We'll keep track of Junko!

Kenshi finished talking too.
Since we've come to an agreement now, I guess we'll hear soon, Kenshi-san!

He turned to their sensei. Hana-sensei, we've got it! We'll go with Junko and Haruki. After he spoke he hoped they had made the right choice. If they didn't, he wouldn't be sad though. He'd move forward with the team they had. This setup had the highest statistical chance of succes after all, it was the most logical pick.

After asking Hana he'd quickly turn to Tenshi before she replied.
Haruno-san, since we're teammates and all uhm.... Is it oké if I call you Tenshi? he'd ask with a soft voice. He already called Kenshi by his first name so he figured why not Tenshi too? Besides, the only difference was the first letter!
(not sure if this is the polite thing to do but whatever haha)

Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 22:30

Haruno-san, since we're teammates and all uhm.... Is it oké if I call you Tenshi?

Tenshi had the feeling her face turned red and hot as a habanero...

O-off course. Can I call you Houtarou?

Stupid question, but it felt fair. Oh gods, this was going to be harder by the minute. It was a good thing Houtarou was a bit oblivious...
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 0:00

Of course you can! Houtarou replied while smiling at Tenshi.
Her faced seemed a little red though... Was she ill?
He placed his hand on her forehead and asked Are you oké, Tenshi-san? You seem a little red. Houtarou removed his hand as the temperature seemed fine. She was probably just nervous for the mission, right? Houtarou put up his thumb and grinned at Tenshi. No need to be nervous! We'll do this together!
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul - 21:01

Tenshi did a small step backwards.
Nervous, yeah, sure...

I-I am ok. Indeed j-just nervous. It has been a while.

Still she was happy, he was so sweet to her!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Hana: Find the lady...   Team Hana: Find the lady... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Hana: Find the lady...
Page 1 of 1