Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii Empty
PostSubject: Inuzuka Hakabakashii   Inuzuka Hakabakashii I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan - 8:07

Inuzuka Hakabakashii Inuzuk11

Name: Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Sex: male
Affiliation: Konoha

Merits
Clan membership (2)
Primary Elemental Affinity: Earth (1)
Social Nut (2)
Hardcore (2)
Spotless Mind (2)
Stunt Rider (1)
Strong Will (2)
Combat Ready Mind (1)
Common Sense (2)

Flaws
Dark Secret (4)
Vice (2) [addicted to chocolate]
Dimwit (2)
Paranoid (2)
Phobia (3) [astraphobia]

Stats
Stamina 3
Intelligence 4
Strength 3
Speed 5
Seal Knowledge 2
Ninjutsu 3
Taijutsu 3
Genjutsu 3

Skills and Abilities
Social (+30):
Animal Ken B (37)
Empathy D (7)
Intimidation D (7)
Persuasion D (7)
Socialize D (7)
Subterfuge D (7)
Impersonation B (37)
Total 109

Mental:
Academics C (17)
Chakra Control D (7)
Craft D (7)
Ninjutsu D (7)
Investigation C (17)
Doton C (17)
Chakra Control D (7)
Total 79

Physical (+30):
Athletics C (17)
Ride D (7)
Weapon (buki) D (7)
Stealth B (37)
Survival C (17)
Traps C (17)
Tracking D (7)
Total 109

Jutsu
Shikyaku no Jutsu – Four-Legged Technique (D-5)
Doton Kawa no Jutsu - Earth Hiding Technique (D-5)
Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique (D-5)
Henge No Jutsu (E-2)
Total 17

Physical appearance
Hakabakashii himself is... average. Average height, average build, average weight. He is, however, slightly muscular due to his swimming. He has light brown hair and ice blue eyes. He is mostly found wearing formal clothing in a stylish fashion.
Hasuki is a huskey pup with white fur. Nothing much more to say, really.

Character Background
Inuzuka Hakabakashii was born into a simple life: no family tragedies, no dramatic arcs, just the simple ordinary life one might call boring. Accompanied by his canine companion, Hasuki, life is never dull, as they are always up to mischief. Hakabakashii’s bond with Hasuki has, however, always been two-sided. On the one hand, Hasuki is a great friend and companion, who is by his side through thick and thin, and also a very social animal, which attracts friends for Hakabakashii. On the other hand, Hasuki is both protective and jealous, sabotaging any bond or affection that might get close to the one they share, to Hakabakashii’s frustration. But even though Hasuki sometimes forms a great source of frustration for him, they will both do anything for each other’s safety and wellbeing.

Personality outline
Hakabakashii is, to anyone around him, a fairly regular guy. Although not exactly popular, he can get along fine with anyone. However, getting on his bad side will not go unpunished, be it by Hakabakashii himself or his protective companion, Hasuki. Even though he is fairly social, a tragic event in the past made him wary to the point of paranoia, hindering his ability to make real, close friends. Hakabakashii refuses to talk about what happened, but people who know him from birth experienced his change in character around the age of 12.
Hakabakashii is somewhat addicted to chocolate (he is often seen nibbling away at a chocolate bar), and to compensate for this unhealthy calory intake, he and his dog have taken up long-distance swimming. He is also deadly afraid of lighting, of the hiding-under-tables-variety. When not swimming or doing his chores, he can often be seen (or rather, not seen) sneaking in and out of buildings and houses for sport.

Last edited by Inuzuka Hakabakashii on Tue 11 Feb - 9:48; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Hakabakashii   Inuzuka Hakabakashii I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jan - 23:36

Looks good, with a shitload of merits, ow boy. Just out of curiosity, The Inuzuka are a heavily Taijutsu and Ninjutsu orientated clan. Not saying I won't approve your character or think it's wrong to break the meta, just pointing it out in case you had no idea. I'd do the same if I saw a Hyuuga doing anything except taijutsu for instance. Razz

Few small problems though:

too many merits Wink

17 points worth, while 15 is the max. (You forgot to count primary stat boost)
Also, Inuzuka is no Kekai Genkai, but a secret society, so you do not need the Kekai Genkai Merit, this would mean that you have spend 1 point too much.

6 points too much in Main stats 70/64

social skills add up to 112/110

Mental skills, are ok.
On a side note, You have put 17 points into Fuuton, but you have not picked the elemental affinity, this means you have higher requirements to learn and use Fuuton jutsu, the skill is mainly to represent your knowledge of the elemental type.

Physical skills are ok.

Jutsu: You have selected the flaw Dimwit, which means you only have 17 CP for starting Jutsu.
      On a side note, if you want to learn Inuzuka Taijutsu techniques, your flaw for jinxed skill will also count.

Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Hakabakashii   Inuzuka Hakabakashii I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jan - 4:22

Woooow, ok, back to the drawing board then.
Thanks for pointing it out!
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Hakabakashii   Inuzuka Hakabakashii I_icon_minitimeFri 7 Feb - 2:01

Okay, I've rechecked this multiple times, but if something still isn't right, feel free to call me a dumb tit and laugh at me.

Merits
Clan membership (2)
Primary Elemental Affinity: Earth (1)
Social Nut (2)
Hardcore (2)
Spotless Mind (2)
Stunt Rider (1)
Strong Will (2)
Combat Ready Mind (1)
Common Sense (2)

Flaws
Dark Secret (4)
Vice (2) [addicted to chocolate]
Dimwit (2)
Paranoid (2)
Phobia (3) [astraphobia]

Stats
Stamina 3
Intelligence 4
Strength 3
Speed 5
Seal Knowledge 2
Ninjutsu 3
Taijutsu 3
Genjutsu 3

Skills and Abilities
Social (+30):
Animal Ken B (37)
Empathy D (7)
Intimidation D (7)
Persuasion D (7)
Socialize D (7)
Subterfuge D (7)
Impersonation B (37)
Total 109

Mental:
Academics C (17)
Chakra Control D (7)
Craft D (7)
Ninjutsu D (7)
Investigation C (17)
Doton C (17)
Chakra Control D (7)
Total 79

Physical (+30):
Athletics C (17)
Ride D (7)
Weapon (buki) D (7)
Stealth B (37)
Survival C (17)
Traps C (17)
Tracking D (7)
Total 109

Jutsu
Shikyaku no Jutsu – Four-Legged Technique (D-5)
Doton Kawa no Jutsu - Earth Hiding Technique (D-5)
Kirigakure no Jutsu - Hidden Mist Technique (D-5)
Henge No Jutsu (E-2)
Total 17
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Hakabakashii   Inuzuka Hakabakashii I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Feb - 3:46

(I have altered his personality outline a bit to include his fear of lightning. I feel my character is finished, so if you accept it as it is, awesome.)
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Hakabakashii   Inuzuka Hakabakashii I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Feb - 9:33

All is in order, however I would like to see a character picture and a short description of his looks. (as well as the description of your dog.) If you add that, I am happy enough to ok your character.
Back to top Go down
Inuzuka Hakabakashii

Inuzuka Hakabakashii

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Hakabakashii   Inuzuka Hakabakashii I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Feb - 9:34

Ok, I'm going to edit my main post to incorporate all of it in it.
Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Hakabakashii   Inuzuka Hakabakashii I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Feb - 11:22

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuzuka Hakabakashii   Inuzuka Hakabakashii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inuzuka Hakabakashii
Page 1 of 1