Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vacationtopic

Go down 
+4
Hiten
Chikamatsu no Hina
Koui Nomaru
Meran
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Meran

Meran

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 20:59

Good day all,

As most of you know, we are currently in the summer holidays for a lot of the people on the site.
At least, those on the northern hemisphere that is. This means that some people will have a harder time to post during some moments.

I would like to announce to you lot, I will be less able to reply in topics from the 26th of July till the 6th of August.

I will try with an intricate configuration of phone network and tablet, but I cannot make a lot of promises about posting.

Perhaps it is wise to let the admins know if you are away for some time as well.

Cheers,

Meran
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 21:36

I already sugested this topic a while ago, hahjaha. xD

Also: gone from 12 - 21 july. Do have internet so no NPC for nomaru.

From the 16 - 23 august I'll be in Sweden with Hina. I won't have internet there so them Nomaru can become an NPC charakter. ^^
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 21:53

I'll be on Sicily from 13th July to 28th July. Won't have any internet. Won't have my laptop with me. But I will try to maybe post something every couple of days, to make sure you won't have to wait too long for me.

I don't get where Nomaru gets these insane hallucinations from. I have no plans with her this summer...
Okay. I kid! Surprised So, obviously Ill be in Sweden (without internet) from the 16th to 23th of August.

I would like to, you know, not see Hina become an NPC.. Because I've only myself really started to know her, and I wouldn't like for her to do something OOC. Then again, I don't really want to slow down the others. So, if I don't post often enough (posts will probably be something like "she agrees, she says this, she gives some advice" anyway) then the admin kan NPC me.
So, bottom line, Hina kan be an NPC if I don't find a computer quickly enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiten

Hiten

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 21:59

I'll be away 23th to 26th of august. Gonna hit people for a weekend..
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 22:34

I will be in Scotland from the 3rd to 10th of August. I'll be in a cottage in the middle of nowhere--without internet. So basically if I can't find and internet café, I won't be able to post in that week.

I think I don't mind Akira becoming an NPC in that week, though I'd prefer if it wasn't necessary Wink But that'll all depend on the existence of an internet café.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jul - 2:15

I forgot the date (I will post it soon in an edit of this post) but I will also be gone for two weeks in about a week... :/ I'll have wi-fi but no PC. Is it possible to post on this site with a phone?
Hope it is, otherwise Houtarou is going to have to be an NPC too for 2 weeks straight...

If it is, normal RP posts will probably be fine, but I'd like to be done with the current ongoing battle by then, since I usually have like 10 tabs with stats and rules open when making a battle post and that's kinda hard on a phone. Razz

Anyway, on to something more important: HAVE FUN on your well deserved vacations everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 13:34

gone from 16- 229, will still have access to an internet cafe though
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul - 12:06

I'm gone from tomorrow till 7 August.

Next I'll be gone from 21 till 28 August.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug - 20:38

Bye all! I'll be leaving for Scotland now!

If Akira needs to do something this week, I hereby give my permission to have her NPC'd since I will not be able to have access to internet whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 3:37

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand back again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vacationtopic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vacationtopic   Vacationtopic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacationtopic