Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chikamatsu no Mukade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade Empty
PostSubject: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 20:49

Name: Chikamatsu no Mukade
Sex: Male
Affiliation: Sunagakure
Clan/Family: Chikamatsu

Merits:
Clan Membership
(2 Points)

Second Family
(1 Point)(Clan Membership Required)(Only for Specific Clans like the Uchiha)

Bookworm
(2 Points)

Primary Stat Boost
(2 Points)

Secondary Stat Boost
(1 Points)

Prodigy - (Puppets)
(5 Points)

Common Sense
(2 Points)

Flaws:
Immunodeficiency
(2 points)
-2 on STA rolls to resist sickness or poisoning

Mute
(3 points)

Vice - (Mildly obsessive compulsive)
(2 points)

Intolerance - (People not caring about the finer details in things)
(1 point)

Jinxed Skill - (Genjutsu)
(4 points)

Need for glasses
(1 points)
The character has poor vision, and suffers focus penalties when not wearing prescribed glasses, or similar device.

Elemental Affinity: N/A

Main stats: 64/65
STA 2 - 2
INT 5 - 20 (Secondary Stat Boost - 2 additional levels) = 7
STR 3 - 4
SPD 3 - 6
SLK 4 - 12 (Primary Stat Boost - 4 additional levels) = 8
NIN 3 - 6
TAI 3 - 6
GEN 3 - 6

I still need to draw an image for his appearance.
Black hair
Green eyes
Average build
Mouth covered
Common Suna attire

General Personality Outline:  Mukade is a boy who cares greatly for precision and detail, for him each tiny facet of a problem or job is just as important as the all over conclusion, as it is the small jobs which all create the whole.
Its apparent to most that he possesses mild Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, leading him to a deep aversion to un-cleanliness and imprecision. This has however lead to a deep passion for the finer points of his clan’s jutsu; Puppetry. When creating puppets, or executing ninjutsu, he always does so with the greatest precision and care, allowing every detail to be done perfectly.
Though he has short comings in many day to day activities, he is highly intellectual, and artistic. But  does not have much patience for those he’d deem stupid, or uncaring.

Character Background: Mukade was born to the second highest family of the Chikamatsu Clan, and son of Chikamatsu no Souran. It became apparent in his toddler years that Mukade was unable to speak, closer inspections by doctors revealed incomplete vocal cords, as well as short-sighted-ness which was easily solved by glasses. His voice was however much more complex.

When he got to the age of 3 his mother designed a simple chakra string operated voice box, that used a air pump with leather and rubber that simulated the vocal cords and lips, with correct manipulation through chakra strings, it would create the sound of a simple voice. She taught Mukade how to use this, and was astonished that he came to be using it within several months, although the box was almost as large as he was at the time. By the age of six he was already experimenting with puppet designs on paper, and had build a much smaller, more portable version of his mother’s puppet voice box, continually making smaller versions each year.

Despite (or perhaps because of) Mukade’s handicap, he was pushed hard by his father to succeed, and was thoroughly and even ruthlessly trained early on in their clan’s practices of puppet jutsu. It quickly became apparent that Mukade had a talent for their fine art, not just in the use of small puppet strings and intricate mechanisms, but the mind set needed to use and build puppets of battle.

It did however become apparent, particularly during his farther’s brutal training, that Mukade’s mind worked somewhat differently to others, he was introverted (how much of this was caused by his muteness is hard to say), and developed mild excessive compulsive tendencies. Everything he did and made needed to be perfect, and every detail needed to be thought about and acted upon. Things needed to be clean, and well organized. If not then Mukade had trouble working with them, when not setting out to organize them

This obsession eventually turned into an interest in visual art, though his practice with which was never allowed to become more then a hobby. He created many wooden sculptures and strange miniature puppets, all expressed some emotion or feeling. Due to not being able to speak to people normally through voice, he used his art as a means of non verbal expression, sometimes in clear ways, and other times more abstract ways.

Once he came of age to join the academy he spent much less time training in the ways of his clan and tried to learn some of the more conventional ninja skills. As the time of graduation appeared he finally build his first combat puppet all on his own, into this puppet he placed his latest voice box, naming it Koe. As a final expression of his means of communication; he almost always wore something over his mouth, with the intention to wear the Sunagakure head band there once he obtained it. Koe however, had nothing covering its wooden mouth, but instead had its eyes covered by a Suna marked bandanna. This showed that while Koe spoke and reacted, Mukade observed and judged, both part of a complete whole.

Mental Skills and Ranks: 110 CP
110/110

Academics C - 17
Chakra Control C - 17
Nin Jutsu C - 17 (Specialty: Puppet Jutsu)
Blacksmith C -17
Craft C - 17 (Specialty: Puppet Crafting & Design)
Investigation D - 7
Jikukan Ninjutsu D - 7
Politics D - 7
Medicine E - 2
Fuuin Jutsu E - 2

Physical Skills and Ranks: 80 CP
80/80

Buki Jutsu  C - 17 (Specialty: Puppet weaponry)
Stealth C - 17
Shuriken Jutsu D - 7
Survival D - 7
Athletics D - 7
Explosives D - 7
Brawl D - 7
Traps D - 7
Tracking E - 2
Larceny E - 2

Social Skills and Ranks: 80 CP
79/80

Subterfuge C - 17
Intimidation C - 17
Expression C - 17
Shinobi Codes D - 7
Persuasion D - 7
Empathy D - 7
Animal Ken D - 7

Starting Jutsu: 25 - 5(Starter Puppet) - 2.5(Starting Jutsu) = 17.5
17.5/17.5

Ayatsuito no Jutsu - String Reeling Technique - E
Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill - E
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique - E
Henge no Jutsu - Transformation Technique - E
Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Body Stance Technique - E

Shoshinsha Kugutsu no Jutsu - Beginner Puppetry Technique - D (starting jutsu)
Kugutsu Henge no Jutsu - Puppetry Transformation Technique - D (5/2 = 2.5)
Kugutsu no Jutsu - Puppetry Technique - C (10/2 = 5)

Puppet(s):
Chikamatsu no Mukade Puppet__koe_by_jediswordzam-d6cydcz

Past RP example:

Last edited by Tenebris on Tue 16 Jul - 22:50; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 22:15

Hey Tenebris,

I believe you made one small error.
You have a basic shiruken blaster AND a basic needle blaster in the torso part. There is unfortunately only enough space for one weapon or trap in the chest part.
Back to top Go down
Meran

Meran

PostSubject: Re: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 22:22

Also A slight miscalculation in Social skills, B-rank is not 20 points total, but 20 points to get from C to B

So raising one skill to B will take 37 points.

Shiruken jutsu C - 7 Should be D - 7

Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 1:16

Thank you, Meran. Those problems should be solved now.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 5:20

Dear Tenebris,

There is still a small flaw in your puppet that prevents me from approving your character.
You currently have a senbon blaster in you puppet hand limb.
Unfortunately, the basic mini hand limb is unable to store weapons and traps.
The only thing that can be placed in said limbs is a tiny razor blade, which forms the exception.

One of the downsides of using your voicebox to be able to talk while mute, is that it will have downsides. Else Mute would not be a flaw. Therefore, it takes up 1 weapon slot. You would have to install a more expensive part in order to have two launchers.

The tiny razorblade is the only exception to this rule, for we wanted the arms to be able to hold a weapon at academy student ranks.
But not big weapons, seeing they are basically baby born sized and cannot hold any other weapon.

If you want the second blaster you will need to add another head or body or buy a more expensive head or body.

Kind regards,

Blue
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 23:04

Sorry, I would have thought that the mini hands ability to "Hold a Weapon" Would have included holding the Senbon Launcher.
I'll try and fix this soon.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul - 0:04

Holding is like your own hand holds things. Like a kunai or a blade.

As soon as you and your teammates fix things, you are ready to start.

Kind regards,

[Blue]
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Mukade

Chikamatsu no Mukade

PostSubject: Re: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul - 22:51

Okay. Fixed the puppet! I hope everything now seems in order.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Jul - 23:20

Well, I can officially Approve your application now.

Congratulations.

Now we only have to wait for a response from Kazuo in order to get you guys started!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chikamatsu no Mukade   Chikamatsu no Mukade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chikamatsu no Mukade
Page 1 of 1