Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Green Admin

Green Admin

Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna)   Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna) I_icon_minitimeSun 7 Jul - 0:10

So far as I look at your merits and personality jinno you contradict yourself.I'm talning about your Merit:

Social Nut

and
Quote :
Amaya is a rather strange girl, most often called ‘weird’ by her classmates, hardly a social butterfly in the normal sense. In fact, she tends to find it hard to even hold a conversation on her own, at least a casual chat between comrades. While she is nice enough to be around, some may find her a little off-putting with no particular behind it.

Note that Flaws and Merrits aren't simply abilities to get more stats and perks, they define your character personality and idealogy as well. So I'm afraid this contradiction just can't be ^^
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna)   Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna) I_icon_minitimeMon 8 Jul - 22:46

Your custom is a bit too strong as it stands for it's rank, we suggest this:

Change it's effects to: every turn this genjutsu is active, the cost of kai to dispell genjutsu is increased by 1

The cosmetics are fine.
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna)   Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna) I_icon_minitimeTue 9 Jul - 6:31

999999 BLUE ADMIN SEAL OF APPROVAL 999999
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna)   Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna) I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Jul - 6:00

Unfortunately my predecessor was a bit to quick in the approval of your character.
The problem is, that the way you describe the Known Anathema in your bg is not sufficient. It is what a special hidden BG is.

With the Known Anathema flaw, your character needs to be hunted because he or she is renowned throughout the countries for, so parties would form willing to obtain it from the player.
I am afraid that mercenaries send by your father just will not cut it.
In this case, it does not pose a sufficient threat.

This is mostly because you also selected the Special Hidden Background Flaw, which covers the same problems for your character.
If you had just the KA flaw, I would have asked you to change it to SHB, but unfortunately you have both. We need to work out a solution them, but until then the permission is revoked.

If the three problems with Tenebris, Amaya and Kazuo are solved, then a topic within the 2nd event will be opened for you, as well as character profiles made.
We will however need to resolve those three issues beforehand.

Kind Regards,

Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna)   Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanimoto, Amaya (Suna)
Page 1 of 1