Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Admin

Green Admin

Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun - 7:55

Uchiha Torame

Stamina : 4 - 2 = 2
Speed : 4 - 2 = 2
Strength : 2 - 2 = 0
Intelligence : 4
Genjutsu : 2
Taijutsu : 3
Ninjutsu : 7
Sealing Knowledge : 6

Combat Stats

HP : 4
FCS (Focus) : 4
Chakra: 4

Physical Energy : 3
PE Restore : 2

Mental Energy : 6
ME Restore : 4

Armor Class : 0
Action Points : 2

Physical Defense : 1 + FCS
Genjutsu Defense : 1 + FCS
Genjutsu Save Roll : -1

Physical Base Damage : 3 (+1 for feet, kunia[brawl] and shuriken[thrown] )
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 7
Katon Base Damage : 7 (+1 for Attack)
Fuuton Base Damage : 7
Doton Base Damage : 6

Tenshu Rychoku

Stamina : 2
Speed : 3
Strength : 2
Intelligence : 6
Genjutsu : 3+4
Taijutsu : 1
Ninjutsu : 3
Sealing Knowledge : 4

Combat Stats

HP : 6
FCS (Focus) : 7
Chakra: 4

Physical Energy : 3
PE Restore : 2

Mental Energy : 7
ME Restore : 4

Armor Class : 0
Action Points : 3

Physical Defense : 1 + FCS
Genjutsu Defense : 3 + FCS
Genjutsu Save Roll : 5

Physical Base Damage : 2
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 5
Suiton Base Damage : 5 (6 for attack type Suiton)
Raiton Base Damage : 5

====================================================================================

The battle takes place in the same room as the previous battles
Distance = 10 meters
Ryochoku goes first and has a tub of water next to him
HAJIME
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun - 11:20

After a bow and making sure Torame was ready as he ain't going to ambush a sparring opponent, especially when the Hokage is watching, Ryochoku would start a chain of handseals while eye-checking the tub of water besides him.

[0 Action: Chakra Sacrifice, -1 HP, +20 Chakra]
[0 Action: Chakra Stat Increase - +2 Seal Knowledge, -10 Chakra]

As his eyes turned to look at the Uchiha boy again, "Katon • Ryuusei no Jutsu!" As he said this and if he connected with it, the Uchiha boy would see - or feel the heat, if he didn't see above him as the flame dropping down to him - fire flying down from out of nowhere and swallows his body as it lands on the ground.

[2 Actions: Super Focused - Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu, -6 ME, -2 Chakra]

Then, the Tenshu boy would proceed to cover some distance toward his opponent.

[1 Action: Move 3 meters]
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 4:33

Torame sees a fireball heading straight at him, no admin interaction, Torame's turn

Last edited by Blue Admin on Wed 12 Jun - 7:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 7:04

Torame bowed simultaniously with Ryochoku and after got ready for combat. his face gave a challenging look. he saw Ryochoku performing handseals. and there, a huge fireball emerged from the sky, to avoid getting hit by the ball he had to move his ass.

1 ap: Doton Kawa no jutsu cost:4 (Chakra 0)

underground Torame felt he was completely out of chakra so he channaled some

1 ap: Chakra convertion: +6 chakra (6 Chakra)

Last edited by Uchiha Torame on Thu 13 Jun - 3:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 7:59

Torame succesfully flees underground, Rychoku's turn
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 9:05

As per usual, his initial plan was nothing but a failure. While in his brief scan on the Uchiha's profile, he knew he could use some doton techniques but he didn't expect just that. Not knowing what the boy could do from below the ground, Ryochoku leaped up to the tub, using the tub to make sure he's standing above ground level before proceeding to generate some chakra and starting another chain of handseals.

[1 Action: Move - Backward 3m and jump up the tub]
[1 Action: Chakra Conversion, -2 PE, -2 ME, +8 chakra]
[1 Action: Handseals Forming]
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 11:06

no intervention needed, continue
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 19:27

doton kawa no jutsu cost:4 (2 Chakra)

Torame was not planning to get in close combat, so he moved away from Ryochoku

1 action: move 2 meters away from opponent (12 meters between them)

he wanted to make some more distance underground but needed chakra for that:

1 action: chakra convertion: +6 chakra (8 chakra)

(and isnt it +7 chakra for Ryochoku? C rank chakracontrol means 2*3+1= 7? if im wrong tell me wanna learn to calculate too Very Happy)

Last edited by Uchiha Torame on Thu 13 Jun - 3:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 0:08

(I think it's 2*(3+1) so 8, and yours should be 6...unless I am wrong. To speed up the process, I guess I will just post now.)

He didn't know his opponent's location without digging around so he decided to just wait. His handseals were of the water whip and without interference from anything, a water whip would show up on his left hand. He would then take the kunai out from under his shirt to add one more weapon to his hands.

[1 Action: Suiben]
[1 Action: Chakra Conversion, -2 PE, -2 ME, +8 Chakra]
[1 Action: Equip Kunai]
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 2:23

(Take the rank of your chakra control rank, E=1/D=2/C=3/B=4/A=5/S=6, then add 1 and multiply that times ever 1 PE and ME you spend)

Proceed
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 3:25

so Ryochoku was right. i eddited my chakra convertion and total chakra should be fine now.

doton kawa no jutsu cost:4 (4 chakra)

just a little more distance to be sure Torame thought

1action: 2 meters away (distance 14 meters)

time to get out!

1 action: doton kawa no jutsu exit earth.

torame exited the ground and saw Ryochoku standing on the tub with a kunai in one hand and a chain of water attached to his other. so he prepared himself for combat from close to mid range lucky for me that i am at a decent distance.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 4:44

Ryochoku was a bit surprised that the Uchiha popped out further than before as he was expecting him to come closer for a surprise attack. He was on a time attack now as he knew it was soon to be team meeting time and he needed to rush it a bit. Charging toward his opponent, he kept his water whip swinging all around the place before launching it toward the neck of the boy. If the whip would connect, it would proceed to wrap around the neck of the boy tightly, probably limiting the breathing of the boy.

[2 Actions: Move - 6 meters forward]
[1 Action: Water Whip Attack]
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 6:21

as Torame saw Ryochoku aproach with the chain he understood that it would have a little larger range than usual. he had to get rid of the water because that would give him an advantage.

0action: chakra sacrefice: -1 FCS(3 FCS) + 20 Chakra(24 Chakra)

to protect himself from being hit by the water whip he could just dodge it, he didn't. Torame formed some handseals and shoot a big ass fireball at Ryochoku, but aimed trough him on the water tub that would give him the advantage of Ryochoku not being able to get more water at his use. and as a block to the water whip.

2 action: Katon gokakyuu no jutsu: cost 12-2(enton)= 10 (chakra 14)

(distance to Ryochoku 8 meters, distance to water tub 14 meters, range katon gokakyuu no jutsu 15 meters)
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 7:55

Torame your post was a little to early since I still nedded to make the reaction post to whether the whip grappled you or not

(can't believe this roll) Despite being choked on a water whip, Torame was able to spit out his fireball due to his excellent breathing control. The fireball was now heading towards Ryochoku who was between it and his supply of water.

After which Torame would pass out due to the damage of the whip
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 8:23

So i cant react to the whip?
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 8:52

EDIT
the roll you made for the fireball hitting was incredibly unlucky, sorry, those rolls were made yesterday or so
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 9:09

Now that's more like it, a Katon from an Uchiha. Ryochoku kind of expected such type of attack but still, he has to move fast. With sheer determination from his mind, the Tenshu rushed and performed a quick roll on the mat to his left side and a little bit to the front too just to keep his water whip intact in the maximum range(which is 8 meters).

[0 Actions: Chakra Stat Increase - Speed +1, - 5 Chakra]
[3 Actions: +2 Focused Dodge + Move 4 meters to really get away from that big ass fireball, -6 ME]

--------------------------------------------------------
(Only if the dodge is successful, there will be alternative ending if the dodge fails)

As he finished his tumbling act, Ryochoku saw his opponent was out on the ground it seemed. Crap! He quickly release a little bit of the gripping force of the water whip, to a level that the Uchiha would not feel any pressure on his neck anymore but the whip was still around the neck of him. Ryo then turned to see if the Hokage shows any sign of stopping the match, he wasn't making the whip go away before the confirmation as he couldn't be sure that whether the Uchiha was playing possum or he was really out.

Last edited by Tenshu Ryochoku on Thu 13 Jun - 9:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Green Admin

Green Admin

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 9:15

BATTLE OVER

Ryochoku wins

Ryochoku receives 5 CP
Torame receives 2 CP

Please resume RP in your classroom 30 topic
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 9:33

And torame is in a near dead state...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku   Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uchiha Torame vs Tenshu Ryochoku
Page 1 of 1