Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chapter 2 : Classroom 30

Go down 
+6
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Green Admin
Hatake Mana
Amaya
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 22:10

The two of them entered room 30. To his surprise it appeared that the Hokage himself would be attending their sparring match. Kenshi knew that Yorukasa-chan had to win this. But he wasn't sure if he wanted to lose in front of the Hokage. But in the meantime he bowed to the Hokage and waited for their sparring match to begin.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 23:41

Itachi would bow back to the two as they entered.
"Uzumaki Kenshi. Greetings." The Uchiha would nod acknowledging the Genin.

He would let out a light amused chuckle and step back pointing to the Dojo ground.
"Alright then, if you are certain of this Yorukasa-chan....take your positions."

He would say as he waited for them to do so.
"Ready, set.......Hajime!!!"

[ Battle Mode Initiated :]
[ Please be patient while we make a combat thread for this battle and Link you to it. ]
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 0:08

Hyuuga Sumiyaki walked into the dojo just before the mach between Yorukasa-chan and Kenshi-kun would begin. He was surprised to see Youkasa-chan didn't have a forehead protector. he sighed and watched the battle. He was also surprised that the Hokage was here to watch them. He made a bow before standing still against the wall. Now this was getting interesting, he was sure he didn't want to lose now.

Last edited by Hyuuga Sumiyaka on Sun 2 Jun - 2:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 3:34

The Hokage would smile and nod to Sumiyaka and Hayate as they would enter the room seconds after the Uzumaki and the Yamanaka would start going at it.
His eyes would quickly revert back to the battlefield his Sharingan eye activated as he scanned their movements reading the battle while also remaining aware of his own surroundings clearly.
"Hyuuga Sumiyaka against Masamune Hayate, huh? The next battle also promises to be quite an interesting one. Picking a Hyuuga in order to show of your Taijutsu ability is a very bold move Masamune-san, are you sure about this?" The Hokage spoke in a friendly yet somewhat teasing, sarcastic tone. It was clear that Hayate's choice for an opponent amused Itachi in more ways than one.

(You guys can comment on what goes on in the battle here. Seeing as you two and Itachi are likewise in that room.)
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 6:47

Ryochoku was among the last pair to arrive the scene. Walking into the scene, everyone was watching the battle unfold. He moved to the side of Hokage, unwillingly, "Hokage-sama, my sparring partner will be Uchiha Torame." He didn't stare into the Hokage's crimson eyes too much, lowering his vision so the eyes were slightly above his vision range.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 13:13

Itachi would glance back shortly once more as Ryochoku and the Uchiha boy entered not too long after.
"I see....this could get very interesting indeed." He had a pleased smile on his face as his eyes would trace over the 4 standing beside him before going back to the battlefield where things seemed like they were over.

The Uzumaki boy raised his hand to forfeit the match, but Itachi naturally knew who was pulling the strings.
"Impressive....both of you. I like what I see. You both still have a lot to learn, but nevertheless you have both shown a good match."
Itachi looked over at Kenshi's body and eyes.
"Congratulations Yorusaka-chan. You are now a Genin." He chuckled and then turned his head towards the rubble a bit.
"And looks like she didn't even need your back up Nara-kun." The 6th chuckled softly shaking his head as he looked in the direction where Nara Shikataro was hiding himself.
"Why don't you give Kenshi back his body so we can proceed with the next match." The Hokage said with a light chuckle and then glanced over to Masamune Hayate and Hyuuga Sumiyaka.
"You two boys ready?"
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 13:18

The Yamanaka cancelled the technique and sighed as she stood up. "Thank you, Uzumaki-kun. That was quite enjoyable," she said smiling before walking away from him, to pick up her hoodie and put it back on. She walked towards the Hokage, bowed to him and smiled happily. I got praised again. "Thank you, Hokage-sama. I will train hard," she said before smiling at Shikataro.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 13:22

Itachi would nod to the girl handing her the forehead protector and smiling as he would pet the top of the short girl's head.
"I trust it that you will." He replied referring to the training bit.
He let out a little happy chuckle as she passed him by.
He would glance over at the Uzumaki boy
"You put on a good fight. You were slightly uninformed or misinformed about your opponents abilities, that was the cause of your downfall. But you can learn well from this. Don't underestimate your opponents ever and always try to test their abilities before approaching especially when dealing with Shinobi." The Hokage said nodding to the Uzumaki heir.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 13:29

Shikataro would emerge from between the rubble and junk, his eyes narrow like those of a fox. "Well that went much beter than expected, just a few more meters and I would have got him too..."

He walked over to Yorukasa and patted her on the head. "Good job Yoru chan, he didn't stand a chance"

chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 Nara_s11
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 19:26

Kenshi didn't really like how he lost but in the end the result would be the same. He acted a bit more reckless then he would normally be. But by doing that he lost by one of her jutsus and not because she beat him up or something. He was glad that Itachi like the sparring match. But then he heard Itachi say that this Nara boy was somewhere hiding. And that he would help Yorukasa if needed. If he really helped her then it would have been an cowardly act.

Yorukasa would leave his body and he would regain his vision again. “Congratulations on becoming a Genin. It was my pleasure to help you.” He said as he would smile at Yorukasa. Kenshi would receive some advice from Itachi but it wasn’t something he didn’t know already. It’s true that the he was uninformed about her technique. But he is glad that he learnt about it now in a sparring match and not later in real combat. “Thank you for the advice.” Kenshi said and he bowed to Itachi.

The sparring match was over so he had no other reason to stay here. He would make his way towards the door and he ignored what the Nara said when he walked past him. Kenshi would go to the academy grounds and back up in his tree to wait for the summoning.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 2 Jun - 19:34

The happily took the forehead protector and blushed brightly when the Hokage petted her head. Yorukasa looked down shyly and nodded.

When her friend patted her head, the effect was much less. "Thank you, Shikataro-kun," she said and smiled. "Let's go," she added and bowed to the Hokage again before leaving the room.

As she passed the Hyuuga and saw the protector, she smiled brightly. "Congratulations, Sumiyaka-kun," she said before walking out. She fastened the forehead protector around her waist like a belt.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun - 5:18

Hyuuga Sumiaky aplauded for his friend, "Congratilations Yorukasa-chan!" he said. He watched her recieve her headprotector and looked at Hokage-sama. When he asked them if they were ready he nodded. "Hai Hokage-sama. I'm ready" he said.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 3 Jun - 12:52

[combat mode engaged and battle thread created for Sumiyaka and Hayate. Please proceed to the combat section]

Link to Battle

----------------

Itachi would let out a soft chuckle and nod to both the competitors of the next match as he would glance back at Ryochoku and the Uchiha.
"So? Who do you guys think will win this one?" He seemed particularly interested in Ryochoku's reply it seemed mostly looking towards the Tenshu boy with interest his Sharingan still on, was the Hokage trying to read him?
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 11:49

Ryochoku was truly amazed by the display of Yamanaka technique. Well, he wasn't sure if it's really Yamanaka or what but it seemed too advanced for an academy student as a normal jutsu, so it must be something of their inheritance. The Uzumaki didn't display anything too extraordinary though, so it was kind of too bad since he would be happy to see what's the Uzumaki's specialty is. It's also a pretty quick defeat from a clan heir which made him wondered whether if the Uzumaki was just helping the Yamanaka girl to pass. Either way, he could see the unfairness of the world, one of the things he didn't like too much.

The second battle was pretty interesting to him since well, the Hyuuga was pretty tough. He actually ranked the Hyuuga as one of the toughest opponents when he was checking the potential opponents half an hour ago. At this time, the Hokage threw the question at him. As him turned automatically to see the Hokage once again, the sharingan immediately gave him a good amount of mental pressure. It was a weird feeling really, while the Hyuuga's Byakugan was more creepy to him on the surface, the sharingan of the 6th Hokage possessed another level of fear, much more deep and heartpiercing in a way. It just felt uncomfortable...and the sharingan pattern was weird as heck for him.

"Both of them are largely the leading figures in taijutsu class but between them, the Hyuuga has versatility since I remember Masamune Hayate not doing well in chakra application classes." As he said this, the Hyuuga popped some bunshins to support his theory.

"The only way for Masamune Hayate to do this is to engage in close range combat while Hyuuga Sumiyaka has more options out there. However, I don't know Masamune Hayate too well." Masamune Hayate was a boy that everyone would go "wow" in a taijutsu class yet forget about him after that. Hayate was a pretty reserved personnel and the spotlight was definitely not on him when there's tons of clan heirs and attention seekers out there so Ryochoku personally really didn't pay too much attention to the son of a blacksmith.

"So, 50:50 if this gets into close combat; longer than that, it's favorable for Hyuuga Sumiyaka assuming he has some ranged jutsus." What the heck, did I just say all of that? He was a little surprised by what he said and how much he has said but it seemed that the Hokage has something underneath him that could fish information out from anyone. It was at this point that he broke eye contact with the pair of sharingan and back to watching the match.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 10:25

As the Hyuuga engaged Hayate to try and attack him the Blacksmith's son would successfully and skilfully kick away the attacking limb clearly having figured out which of the attacking forms was real and which were fakes before forcing his opponent back with a whirlwind kick which would force the Hyuuga to take distance again and give room for Hayate to proceed towards the rubble.
The 6th Hokage would raise an eyebrow at this amused.
"Oh hooo..." He would chuckle a bit at the sight clearly he was pleased and surprised at the same time.
"I believe the Masamune boy is going for a weapon here."
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 8 Jun - 13:49

The battle unfolded in a way Ryochoku wasn't expecting. He thought he would see a straight-out taijutsu battle like from a typical taijutsu class but they were using their wit as much as their physical prowess in this one. He really has so much to learn in terms of battle, environment could be very useful in some circumstance and sometime, a direct approach wasn't necessarily the best approach. Speaking of environment, he started to look around the room and realized that...it has no water.

Darn his chakra nature, it's such bothersome that he has to be near a water source to utilize Suiton while others can just form wind, lightning and all sort of things from pretty much anywhere. Well, at least that's what he read about. He didn't want his opponent to know what's in his arsenal but it was better for him to have a chance to use Suiton than to not get to use them at all. "Hokage, I have a request. May I bring some water into the room so I can use Suiton in the upcoming battle?" He said, looking at the Hokage. He didn't lower his voice though so his Uchiha opponent probably already knew that he has Suiton, but whatever on that. He knew his opponent was good in Katon anyway, so that's fair.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 9 Jun - 23:26

Itachi would smirk checking the battlefield and would reply to the Tenshu boy without diverting his eyes.
"You plan on using an elemental technique against your opponent in a sparring match meant for academy students? Hmmmm, Genin these days are relentless I guess. Seeing as the Hyuuga boy seems to think little to nothing of it to use his Raiton abilities. " The 6th would chuckle. "Fine...I'll grant you some water to use in your match."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 4:01

Torame heard the question Ryochoku asked to the hokage but he showed no change in emotion

meanwhile in Torame's head

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! what if he is a very good Suiton user, only my gokakyuu no jutsu is offensive, if he has water at his command he will simply blok it with some kind of superjutsu... and besides that he is nearly twice my age. he must be verry strong. also i heard somewhere that he can use genjutsu... i cant at all, though i know a little about it... I lose at taijutsu, i lose at genjutsu and i lose at ninjutsu..... im dead meat.. But whatever, in the end we are all going to die....
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jun - 5:30

Seeing that the Hokage didn't want eye contact, the Tenshu turned his head back to the battlefield. "Well, Uchiha Torame is already a Genin and there's a lot at stack here so I can't hold back -- I mean in terms of jutsus of course, not lethality. Thank you, Hokage-sama."

Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 0:55

Hyuuga Sumiyaka panted and relaxed. He first bowed to Hayate, "Hayate-kun, good fight. And congratulations" he said and smiled at the boy. Then he bowed for Itachi, "Thank you Hokage-Sama. It was an honour to show you my abillitys." he said. He waited for Hayate who would undouptably wanted to speak to the Hokage before leaving. After that he would walk up to Hayate again. "Heh, you got me good" he said and smiled, rubbing a sore spot on his side. "We should train together sometimes" he added.

Last edited by Hyuuga Sumiyaka on Fri 14 Jun - 1:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 1:56

He laughed with you. "Heh, and you me. A few more good kicks and I'd be done for." he said as he walked to the door where he made a final bow for the Hokage and teachers before exiting the dojo. "So, I'm off home for a quick shower. What are you going to do now?" he asked interested.
He also had learned something, he needed to be faster if he wanted to take it up against someone who also trained in close combat, he would need to find a way to get in and out of range quickly, striking fast and sure.
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 3:55

[I am thinking of completing this chapter anyway so I am posting]

The battle between the two tai-focused students was a battle of wit as first but it eventually led to a close taijutsu bout as he expected. In the end, that's what they brings most to the table anyway although the Hyuuga brought a little more with his raiton added into the discussion. As both of them left the arena, Ryochoku proceeded to the center of the arena, time was of the essence now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 2 : Classroom 30   chapter 2 : Classroom 30 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter 2 : Classroom 30
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2