Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2 : Classroom 27

Go down 
+3
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uchiha Torame
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 7:59

Torame looked at the Hokage. 'Yes sir.. '. that sealing jutsu.. he had read about it. but what did it do? he didnt know much about it, nor the title of the book he had gotten the information. He wanted to know what that voice was, what it could offer him, what he could use it for..., but at the same time he didn't and get rid of it as fast as possible
Torame looked at Shikataro, Thank you, Shikataro-kun. only now he saw that he had a forehead protector too. 'and congratulations, for passing the exam! Torame said and smiled, acting like nothing happend at all
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 8:43

Inside the Classroom

Itachi would step back and smile at the Yamanaka girl.
"I like your determination little one. Meet me in room 30...Masamune Hayate should be waiting there as well."
He explained and then added.
"I will be there with you shortly. Don't worry. There is a good chance you'll pass this. If you give it your all."
He nodded to her and smiled.

Outside the classroom

Itachi would smile at Torame's reply and nodded to the Nara heir.
"Good. Both of you report to my office after the summoning where you get to hear your teams. I shall explain everything then. Until that moment do not speak of this to anyone. Congratulations on becoming Genin to both of you." He nodded letting out a small friendly chuckle clearly pleased with the two boys.
His form would then disperse into crows which would fly off in different directions along the hallways of the school and disappearing from sight.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 8:54

The girl nodded and bowed deeply. "Thank you for this chance, Hokage-sama. I will not fail you," she said with determination in her voice. The girl walked backwards out of the room and closed the door behind her. She looked at Shikataro. "I didn't pass...yet. I'm getting a second chance. I'm going to room 30. Wish me luck!" she said before running over to room 30.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 9:12

Shikataro grinned at Torame accepting the compliment. "Heh thanks Uchiha san. Well it's to be expected, I studied my ass of for it."
He saluted stiffly at the Hokage "Yes Hokage I'll be there."
~Ow gawd what does he want now.....~
Seeing Yorukasa he extended his fist with a promising grin "See told ya you could do it. You're getting a second chance, go get em."

Last edited by Nara Shikataro on Sat 1 Jun - 9:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 9:28

Tenshi walked through the school towards room 27, she had spent not that much time here, only coming there when she needed to go to class.
On her way she saw Nara Shikataro and Uchiha Torame in the classroom. Upon passing them she began to feel a bit weak like her energy was being drained away. After that she began to feel nauseous and stopped in the doorway to room 27.

Torame his Tengu mark will begin to hurt just a tiny little bit, giving a burning feeling when Tenshi comes close. (ask admin for more info)
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 10:36

'Thank you Hokage-Sama', then Torame stood up and walked away out of the accademie but this time as a gennin. When he felt the mark he thought it was an aftereffect of the sealing the Hokage did.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 10:41

Koui Nomaru didn't remember most of the school. In the years she's been attending she just didn't bother to go much. Only to the classes she did attend to were the classes she found interesting enough. Yet, in some way she mastered four jutsu, which was kinda something to be proud of.
Suddenly she noticed Tenshi, who went from normal to pale in tree seconds. She just stopped in the doorway.
'You allright girl?' She asked, putting her hand gently on Tenshi's shoulder. Nomaru just rolled her eyes. What is wrong with everyone in this school? For fucks sake... 'There's nothing to be nervous about. If you make this without puking your guts out I'll buy you a drink.'
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 10:54

When they were alone again, the felling of nausea and weakness faded away like nothing happened.
I'm not nervous. At least I don't think I am. But when Torame left the feeling faded away.

Tenshi looked around the classroom and waited to be called forward.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 11:18

'Eh- good. Glad you're allright! Still buying you a drink if you make it without puking though.' Nomaru blinked a few times an made some awkward movements as if she was pumping her energy. Let's do this! she yelled with fake enthousiasm.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 11:21

Tenshi smiled and nodded.

Hai!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 11:34

The Academy students would place 2 dead fish on a table as inside the classroom the two girls would see the 6th Hokage.
Itachi would bow his head to the girls "Good day Haruno-san, Koui-San...Haruno Tenshi...you are up first." He would speak and step aside pointing to the table with the two dead fish on them.

"We understand and respect the focus of the Haruno Clan therefor you get a special task for your graduation."

The Hokage woulds shortly lock eyes with the Haruno as she would hear his voice.

"Did that mark on you hurt just now? I hope you are alright....come talk to me after the exam." She would hear the Village leader speak but wouldn't see him opening his mouth.
Nomaru wouldn't hear a single word of it.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 11:55

'Good luck!' Nomaru said, completely ignoring pretty much everything and especially the teachers. She just went to a corner of the room and sat down on the floor, feeling the package of cigarettes in her bag. She was quit curious about what they were planning to do with Tenshi, but really was in need of a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 12:04

Tenshi looked at Nomaru and whispered: Thanks you Nomaru-chan

She walked forward to the table and remembered this from practice. If she used her Chiyoshou no Jutsu there could be a possibility she could give the fish life again.

She folded her hands over the fish in front of her and made the signs with her hands.
Chiyoshou no Jutsu!

She released chakra through her hands which glowed with a blue light. It surrounded the fish completely.

Last edited by Haruno Tenshi on Sat 1 Jun - 12:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 12:12

(For the sake of not messing up later in RP and in combat when in events, unless you have enough chakra in your system first you can't perform a Jutsu, you should charge chakra before performing a technique or the admins will assume you sacrifice a point of HP to get chakra. For now I shall assume you charged when folding your hands before doing the Jutsu.)

The Fish underneath her palms would shake a little and then slowly beging to flop more and more before it would flip over and start to show signs of life again. One of the teachers would nods and smile approvingly as would the Hokage before pointing her to the next fish.

"Impressive. So it is true indeed, the Haruno do produce Medical Geniuses at a very early stage. Now let's see if you can pull this trick off again." Itachi spoke and looked on with interest.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 12:18

Tenshi nodded and again gathered the chakra that was already in her body. she made the signs again and repeated the process.

Chiyoshou no Jutsu

Again the chakra would flow from her hands into the fish.
She was still a bit shaken from the nausea that had hit her when she had entered the room. It didn't get better when she heard some-one yell in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 12:25

The fish would flop a little bit but she would feel the after-effects of her previously weakened state make her lose some control over her chakra, but that little bit seemed to be enough to render the technique ineffective.
The fish would flop a little but then come to a standstill it's mouth falling completely open again.

The teachers would look surprised at this, one even gasped.
Itachi however smirked a little and let out an amused chuckle instead.

"What's wrong....Haruno Tenshi?" He gave the girl a bit of a devious smirk.
"Your Tengu Mark still hurting?" He would say softly loud enough only for him and her to hear the final part of his question where he mentioned the mark. But how would he know of it? He did, somehow anyway.

He would smile then.
"Why don't you relax yourself a little, calm down and try again. I'm sure you can do better." He said but then added with a serious expression.
"And...don't forget to visit me at my office after the summoning has passed."
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 12:34

A bit shaken she looked at the Hokage. How did he know?
But then she did what she always did. He was the Hokage after all. He was a mighty person that had intel about a lot of things. Maybe he could even help her with this.

She calmed down , closing her eyes, concentrating on the chakra flow in her body.
Then she opened her eyes, determination clearly coming through.

Again she gathered chakra from her system, focused, made the signs and spoke out loud.
Chiyoshou no Jutsu!

The blue chakra emitted brightly from her hands and surrounded the dead fish.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 12:40

(Green actually both for healing and the Haruno Gouwan-type techniques as they actually apply the same chakra nature. Sorry for the correction.)

The fish would begin to flop around this time and unlike the first time around would end up coming to life as one of the teachers picked it up and put it in a bowl of water together with the other fish.

Itachi would smile and nod approvingly.
"Very well. And now for the final demonstration." He said and pointed to a dummy that they had set up for her.
"I believe you have one other powerful technique to show us. Take your time to charge your chakra for this one, but please don't overdo it. I have witnessed this technique to be quite powerful, first hand."
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 12:51

Convert 4 PE and ME into 16 chakra
spend 8 chakra on Gouwan
8 rest chakra : 2 = 4 hp damage on dummmy

Tenshi didn't liked this, but she had no choice.
She took the time to gather the chakra from her body, then she let her chakra gather in her fist and closed her eyes.

I'm sorry for the oncoming damage

She almost roared out and hit the dummy with full force, releasing her chakra on impact.

Last edited by Haruno Tenshi on Sat 1 Jun - 13:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:02

Nomaru just sat in the back of the classroom and smiled. She short of did enjoy it when people could love the things they were doing. And she was pretty impressive. Just the personal drama, the stuff with the clans. She couldn't care less about it. Besides: the only things she had ever liked were smoking, eating and watching television. She wasn't really worried about Tenshi at all or just didn't care. As long as she didn't drop dead on the floor things would be fine.
The voices of the other people in the room sounded like flies, really anoying flies and Nomaru kinda started craving for her addiction. She fiddled with her shirt to just keep herself busy with something. But when all of a sudden Tenshi preformed her other show, Nomaru couldn't help raising an eyebrow. 'Hehe,' she just coulnd't help smiling.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:10

(Almost correct ;
Convert Chakra :Converts PE and ME into Active Chakra. 1 PE and 1 ME together can be converted into X active chakra (X is equal to the characters Chakra Control Skill + 1.) The player can convert as much PE and ME as they wish for this end within this one action, however the amount of PE and ME used for this end must remain equal.

In your case 4 PE and 4 ME would make....Chakra Control = D ...(which is 2.) ...doubled because Haruno makes 4...+1...makes 5...5 times 4 makes 20.

However you only have 4 PE, so doing this would make you faint right after. Thus you can only use 3 PE and 3 ME to charge your chakra, leaving you with 1 PE and 7 ME.

This would grant you 15 chakra into your system, however you already naturally had 4 chakra there (you always have your chakra control worth of chakra in your system, thus 4 in your case.
In total you would then have 19 chakra in your system.

Performing an 8 chakra cost Gouwan would then do :

(19 X 0.7) : 2 = 6 HP damage to the dummy. Wink )

The dummy's upper part would fly clean off dispersing into large and small splinters as a large chunck of it flew against the desks in the back causing a large dust cloud as the table behind there that was hit flew apart as well together with the chair.
The teacher's all had bulged eyes at the damage the punch from the young girl delivered. One even had his jaw dropping at the performance.
Itachi would simply smile and nod to the Haruno girl holding out a forehead protector for her in his hand.
"Congratulations young Haruno, you are now officially a Genin. Don't forget what I told you, though.....about meeting me." He said and smiled once more with a confirming nod waiting for her to come claim her prize.

One of the teachers meanwhile nodded to Nomaru as if to tell her she could and probably should start to get up and come over to do her part, since that was inevitably coming up.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:18

Tenshi felt a bit shaken. She had enough energy to walk to the Hokage, take her forehead protector bow and say softly:

Thank you Hokage-sama, I will see you after the summoning.

She walked towards Nomaru and smiled.

You show them what you are made off. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 13:59

'Thanks.'
Nomaru just stood up, saying nothing. The girl didn't even look nervous. She didn't even look at the teachers. She just grinned and picked her nose while walking towards them. 'Well, I am going to need to do my best to top that,' Nomaru told them in a sarcastic manner. She bit her lip and was wondering what to do. Koui Nomaru obviously didn't prepare anything, nor did she think about any way to impress anyone. Her body was almost screaming for a cigarette and she just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.
'Alright gentlemen, enjoy my little show.' She wasn't really showing any respect towards the Hokage and wasn't really planning on doing so.
Nomaru focused on one of the dummies in the room, with in the back of her head the will for a cigarette. She took a deep breath. She preformed the handseal and whispered:

"Jibashiri."

Little bolts of lightning immediately came from the tips of her fingers, heading straight towards the dummy. She immediately did another handseal, whispering:

"Fuusajin."

A strong wind blew through the room, not doing much of its purpose, due to lack of dust or sand, but it still wasn't too bad. 'Oh, and since I have to preform tree of them, I think this will do the job.' For the first time she looked at the team standing in front of her, and just stood there looking at the person who seemed the smallest.
Koui Nomaru focused one last time and did the handseal. With a big smile of enjoyment she almost shouted:

"Hengeeeee no Jutsuuuuuu!"

In a matter of seconds she transformed in a naked version of the teacher she had been looking at, still feeling pain in her body because of the increased height but still was able to do a "sexy" pose. She transformed back and felt every inch of her body hurt, but it was totally worth it.
'Thank you gentlemen, thank you.' She leaned over as if she was doing the credits at a play and pressed her teeth together to ignore the pain. She should have picked something else to transform into.
Well, that was painful... and fun... She raised her head a bit to look at the reaction of the teachers, which she had been ignoring so far. Now get it over with, I want my smoke.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 22:33

Itachi nodded to Tenshi and watched her leave before him and the 3 teachers would proceed to grade Nomaru's performance.
The teachers seemed quite impressed to see her performing more than one element and surprised at it as well.
"T...two?"

The Hokage would smile and chuckle glancing back at the teachers.
"I thought you guys told me this girl was one of your worst students? That she lacked motivation and talent. Then how is it she is able to give out such a performance." He would laugh softly and walk up to Nomaru handing her the forehead protector.
"Congratulations Koui-san. You are now a Genin of the Village Hidden in the Leafs. In a bit less than 2 hours there should be a summoning at this school where you will hear who your new team mates will be. Until then. Enjoy your free time." He would say and chuckle lightly as he looked into her eyes giving her a knowing look with a little glitter in it. She would get a bit of a feeling as if he could read her mind when their eyes met.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 22:46

Nomaru's brains didn't quit process what the Hokage just told her. She actually made it. SHE ACTUALLY MADE IT! How the hell was that possible? She just embarrassed one of the teachers by preforming a naked-sexypose of his body and still made it.
Oh well, good enough.
'Hahaha,' she lauged out loud. 'So long suckers!' she knotted the foreheadprotector around her neck and just waved at the teachers. As she left the classroom she just lit a cigarette and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2 : Classroom 27   Chapter 2 : Classroom 27 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2 : Classroom 27
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next