Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genin Graduation Exam Event

Go down 
+23
SunÄ—kuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Blue Admin
Chikamatsu no Hina
Meran
Sakurai Akira
Haruno Sakena
Inuzuka Faolan
Hatake Houtarou
Aburame
Koui Nomaru
Haruno Tenshi
Green Admin
Sarutobi Kouhi
Hatake Mana
Hyuuga Sumiyaka
Nara Shikataro
Tenshu Ryochoku
Uchiha Torame
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Uzumaki Kenshi
Amaya
Admin
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 9:33

The girl pouted, but kept her back turned to the young boy. Drinking poison was as natural to her as drinking water. She just played with her green hair, braiding it a bit to keep herself occupied.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 9:47

Yeah!!, ofc we wont!!..... but what if.....but what if we will?... we will be removed from the accademie and we will never be able to become ninja again, my entire clan will be ashamed of me and after a while when the Uchia cant stand the thought of having an Uchia that was removed from the accademie ill get bannished from the grounds of konoha, i'll have to wonder around till i find another village, and maybe i will not be able to survive the cold nights and the hungry wild animals..... this looks terrable for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 10:24

-facedesks- Dude....chiiiiiill......piiiiiiiill......
-jumps up and points- GOT IT! We'll store your angst in a bottle and throw it at our enemies! Same could be said about that poison Yorukasa chan. It's for enemies not snack time.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 10:28

The girl whimpered softly. "But it's mine! Dad gave it to me!" she said and looked sad while pouting a little. Even though the Nara was her friend, she wouldn't let him take away her precious poison.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 10:29

-_____-;; Children -_____-;;
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 10:43

Yes, papa-admin? o3o
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 11:11

-slumps into desk- We're totally behaving, yup, totally, for sure, absolutly. m(__)m
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 18:12

..... but what if we are not? What if we actualy would be characters in another universe controlled by other people, that write about us just for their amusement?..... they are plotting something..... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 19:00

God seems like a more plausible explanation than people from another universe.
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 19:05

Sitting in the corner of the classroom while reading a book. It was getting crowded and that was mostly because of the Uchiha boy. He was making too big of a deal about everything. If he doesn't stop acting like that then Yorusaka might be right and he would get more enemy's, or at least less people that like him. While not wanting to get dragged into this Kenshi kept quiet and continued reading his book.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 May - 23:28

Ryochoku sat quietly at one corner of the room, ignoring whatever that was happening.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 0:00

I gues so.... but what if...... -looks around- never mind... -turns around and sinks in his chair-
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 1:06

Ryochoku wasn't sure if someone so paranoid and noisy would be useful in a shinobi squad.
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 3:10

( Count me in for event participation. I am definitely in. Very Happy )

The doors burst open and a small 10 year old girl comes in doing back-flips and then goes over to cartwheels finishing with a big jump at the center of the classroom.

Coughs and fills her lungs before shouting out like a sellsman on the market.
"Ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! The Great Sarutobi Kouhi is here..."
whispers in a quick quite sidenote
"that's me."
and then continues out loud again
"So feast your eyes, ears and noses while the sensation lasts."
then adds again quickly fast talking in half-whisper
"No pictures or audio recordings without my managers approval and autographs will be 50 ryo each unless you want an added flavortext which is 10 ryo per additional line....hmmm did I forget anything."
The girl would scratch her own forehead pondering for a moment then looking at the ceiling.
She seemed to have dazed off into one of her daydreams right then and there no longer seeming to notice any of her classmates reactions.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 3:36

Your forgot to take your seat Sarutobi-chan.

Anyway let me do a head count here.

Mana
Kouhi
Ryochoku
Torame
Hayate
Kenshi
Yorukasa
Shikataro
Sumiyaka

I count 9....this means that I am about to start the first event sometime soon, when we have finished up all the character pages, look out for it in the event section.

3 more spots are available for players that get their characters approved in time.
And in time means before the first chapter of the event is over. How long that will take, is not up to me but up to how the play goes. In other words, anyone too late now, is too late.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 3:37

Yorusaka actually jumped up at the sudden entrance by Sarutobi Kouhi. She blushed and sighed while holding her hand over her heart. She stood up and moved away from Kouhi, choosing to sit down next to Hatake Mana. "Does she have to do that every time?" she asked softly while resting her arms on the desk and resting her head on top of them.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 3:54

Sumiyaka knew something like this would happen, though it left him surprised still. He looked over to the new girl and tried to remember if he had seen her before in class. He desided that he hadn't since he would have remembered these kind of outbursts. He turned to Yamanaka Yorukasa and Hatake Mana since one of the girls had moved away. "I sooo hope she doesn't start screaming in my ear anytime soon.." he whispered to Nara Shikataro. He looked at Kouhi with his white eyes, "And she's such a showoff" he added, a bit louder so she could hear that and grinned. "She seems even worse then Torame, the paranoid little boy" he added.

Last edited by Hyuuga Sumiyaka on Tue 28 May - 5:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 4:08

kouhi? haha wat are you doing here? nhaa, gues you are here for the exams too Smile - ignores hyuuga samiyaka-
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 4:13

Kouhi blinked at the Yamanaka's sudden re-positioning and heard the Uchiha speaking about her. A pleased grin would appear on her face as her eyes closed in exactly savoring the moment of attention. She didn't really care what kind of attention it was as long as she was the center of it. It was much harder for her to get the upper hand on her classmates now that she was transferred to the examination class and most there weren't quite used to her outburst of attention seeking. Yet she was pleased with the results she could muster.

Nodding her head approvingly as she looked around her eyes would fall on a familiar face that was transferred together with her.
"TORAME-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!" The girl exclaimed exited with a wide grin dashing over the the young Uchiha boy to ruffle his hair.

"Hey there little mister! What you up to?" She asked sitting herself down beside him. They were the two by far youngest members of the Graduation class so she figured it was best for the two of them to stick together.

She shook her head at his question. "What do you mean what am I doing here?" She asked with a bit of an annoyed pout. "What you think you're the only special one because you are an UCHIIIIIIIHAAAAAAAA?" she said a bit butthurt trying to tease him with his clan name at the end.
But then would grin and let out a light giggle. "I am transferred as well, you goof. After all I am the great Sarutobi Kouhi." She winked to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 4:49

"Hmmm...I wonder about that..." she said softly and played with her hair again. "I wonder if I'll even pass the exam..." she said softy and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 4:53

-rearanging hair a bit- 'hmpff, yeaaah..... suuuuuure...... great..' he said, teasing her back. 'now, i dont think i'll have to ask you how you are, always feeling good anyway' he said continuing the chat with her
Back to top Go down
Sarutobi Kouhi

Sarutobi Kouhi

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 5:11

Kouhi chuckled a bit at Torame's reactions. "Well, maybe people should come take some classes. Especialy you mr.Paranoid." She said and then got up out of her seat.

In her own mind the lighting in the classroom would be dimmed and one single spotlight would shine down upon her as she would take a microphone from underneath the desk and put on a worried, dramatic expression trying to speak with a slightly rougher voice to immitate the Uchiha.
"What if Kouhi gets transferred with me to the examination class? What if her presence leaves me completely in the shadows? What if I will fail while she succeeds and then the Uchiha name will crumble a bit more before the mighty clan of the Sarutobi....What if nobody will remember me because she is always drawing all attention to herself? And then I will be all alone, with nobody to care for me or even know my name.....ohw cruel world, what if that is the fate that is destined to fall upon me?!" She spoke the words as if she was acting in a bad drama movie as the imaginary audience began to whistle and applaud as someone from the crowd would step up and hand her an Oscar.
The girl would bow a few times grinning to herself exited and happy.

"Thank you! Thank you! I love you all!"

However as she would open her eyes she would realize it was just another one of her daydream scenarios as in reality all she did was get up out of her chair spin around a few times with her eyes closed and hum something to herself before exclaiming those last words about loving everybody.
A blush would settle on her face as she looked around embarrassed at herself before forcing herself to sit back down quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genin Graduation Exam Event   Genin Graduation Exam Event - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genin Graduation Exam Event
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next