Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Photo Book"

Go down 
+14
Tenshu Ryochoku
SunÄ—kuaizu Kiryuu
Yellow Admin
Haruno Michiko
Haruno Tenshi
Hatake Houtarou
Sarutobi Kouhi
Yamanaka Yorukasa
Haruno Sakena
Blue Admin
Admin
Koui Nomaru
Sakurai Akira
Chikamatsu no Hina
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

"Photo Book" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 1:59

> (in the last world cup, we were up against Spain in the finale and lost

I know that much! Razz

Haha, anyway, glad you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 2:43

All this talk just really reminds me of this song XD
Back to top Go down
Tenshu Ryochoku

Tenshu Ryochoku

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun - 16:55

Hatake Houtarou wrote:
Oh and Michiko, I'm not an expert but, the Dutch team winning from the Spanish team with such a high score is pretty unusual, right? o_o I'm glad for everyone I know who enjoys it so much, but I also see so much confirmation bias around me based on that now, haha!

You won't always get high scoreline like a 5-0 even when you pair the best team in the current world cup against the worst one. That and Spain has insane defensive records in WC2010 and EURO 2012 so for them to be beaten and to concede as many as 5 goals - Spain conceded only 3 in WC2010 and only 1 in EURO 2012 vs 5 in a single match in WC2014 - is very huge. It's likely a historical match down the line.

On a betting perspective, that scoreline odds for Netherland 5-1 in that match is 501.00. Some crazy fellows in the world are 500x richer when the match ended.

Chikamatsu no Hina wrote:
This is totally true. Of course you can judge whether or not someone is cute, no matter what sexual preference or sex they have. *insert eye roll* Can we all please get past the kindergarten-attitude? I had a lesbian teacher when I was, what, 13? And she was very good at judging men on an attractiveness-scale.

I swear this kind of attitude is everywhere. I can't even say a child is cute here without being branded as a pedobear.
Back to top Go down
Yellow Admin
Admin
Yellow Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun - 2:01

Tenshu-chan, if you want to talk about cute kids and football after the vietnam call, draw pictures of it explaining it there. :p
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 8:18

"Sometimes it feels like the heart is no place to be singing from at all."
"Photo Book" - Page 6 Img_1510
She's singing this song here, though it would probably sound a lot more like this. (Listen to both. They're worth it.)

Also, I do find drawing on actual paper SO MUCH BETTER. Compared to drawing digitally with a tablet, I mean. I just don't.. understand the medium, I suppose? Papers and pencils I get. But with the tablet and computer everything just ends up choppy and bodgy.
Back to top Go down
Sakurai Akira

Sakurai Akira

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 9:23

Depends on the program you're working with, I think.

I like your picture by the way. Smile Used references or from memory? In any case, it looks good.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Rikka

Uchiha Rikka

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jun - 9:45

Thank you! Smile
References. But I'm still really happy with it! It's one of my better drawings, I think. Smile
I like the shading on the legs, especially her left one, and the shirt is looking more realistic than my clothing items usually do in drawings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Photo Book"   "Photo Book" - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Photo Book"
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo Naruto RPG :: Community Discussion and Random Chat :: Event Discussion-
Jump to: