Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena

Go down 
+2
Hatake Mana
Blue Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Aug - 0:15

Tenshi blushed a bit before answering. She really disliked this ability.

I can mold some chakra in my arm and release it while I hit something. It can damage something severely. While I demonstrated it with the exams I accidentally destroyed a training dummy, a table and a chair... sakena said i should use it but i am hesitant cause I never know how much damage it can do.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug - 4:48

(You can choose an amount of dogs to take with you on missions, from 0 up to all of them, or you could, later when you learn time-space techniques, establish a summoning contract with them and summon and unsummon them with a scroll like Kakashi does it.

When they are nearby, like right now, a whistle could do the trick and a roll is performed by the admins, like I just did to determine how long it would take for them to get there or if they are hindered in some way or another , making it take longer. Hope that clears up the workings of the Nin-dogs.)

Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug - 0:54

Kenshi was amazed to hear what she could do. He never thought that a girl like her was able to do so much damage. But for this training it could be very usefull.

"That is great. Being able to destroy a training dummy and even a table and a chair to add up to that. I bet that the Gouwan is the same that Sakena used to knock down that tree. If it's the same technique than it's true that it can damage something severely. But if Sakena wants you to use it then I think you should. You don't have to be afraid to use it against her. She is our sensei and she should be able to withstand it." Kenshi gave a comforting smile, hoping to comfort her so she wouldn't be afraid to use it.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Aug - 7:10

Tenshi only nodded if they wanted to pass, she had to.

It is the same. Thank you Uzumaki-Kun. I'll try to the best of my capabilities.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug - 14:59

The Haruno Sensei would nod her head and would crack a small smile to the Uzumaki, "Good eye catching that Kenshi kun....yes, I 'should' be able to withstand it. It does not necessarily mean hitting me directly. Use what is around you."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Aug - 2:15

(assuming you all want to charge and rest up until your chakra reserves are maxed without 'mana-burn' ....
Mana has = 16 chakra
Tenshi has = 28 chakra
Kenshi has = 22 chakra
Sakena has = 52 chakra
)

As the trio was preparing for their next try Mana would soon catch a familiar scent. Her dogs were on their way, but not quite there yet. But the fact she could sense them already meant they were not that far away.
Only seconds later Yuu , her Blitz Ninken would come dashing around the corner with Akane, the mastermind ontop of it.
"Mana!!!" The mastermind exclaimed happily with a bright smile as they came running up and then looked around.
They would hear the words of the Jounin sensei then as the mastermind would ponder.
"Is she reffering to the Gouwan technique of the Haruno Clan?" Akane would inquire but then follow up with a smarty-pants grin.
"If so it could indeed prove more effective to use it on the environment. Hitting the ground to create a wave, or hittin a tree to make it fly at your opponent, you can even use the technique to throw things or people rather than delivering a hit....hmmmm."
The mastermind began to ponder looking around at the team.
But then stopped and chuckled rubbing the back of the head with it's paw.
"Ohw sorry Mana-chan...the rest is on their way as well."
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug - 22:36

(Do we have a plan now Mana?)

Tenshi was nervous, but she wouldn't let her teammates down. She would never let them down.
Alright then, lets show her!
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug - 23:51

Sakena's advice of using the gouwan on their surroundings could be very useful.

It looked like the others were ready to go. But Kenshi was still missing one thing. Mana hasn't told her what her abilities are yet. She has three dogs their and if he heard it well then more would come. "Before we start, Mana would you mind telling us what your abilities are?"
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug - 4:28

Kenshi smiled when she blushed and apologized. "Alright then, if I'm right then there are more dogs on their way." He looked around trying to spot the other dogs and then looked back at the girls. "Well then, now that we know what we can do. Does any of you have a plan?"
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Aug - 9:00

Tenshi tought about it and shrugged.
Distract, damage and hope for a miracle?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 4 Sep - 8:04

Soon all of the dogs that Mana had would arrive on the battlefield and seemed ready for combat.
The Genin were now charged till the brim and ready. Hopefully ready to show what the new generation had.

There was 15 meters between Sakena and her Genin, including the dogs.
They were in a slightly forested area with moderate size trees for Fire-country's standards. Each tree about 25 meters high and rather thick, there were 10 meter gaps between each tree and Sakena was 5 meters away from the closest one and she had 3 to choose from, 2 to each side and one behind her.

[Resuming battle I assume, Sakena goes first]

Round 1
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep - 11:51

"Alright, let's play...." Her face turned from smile to serious as she would cast her hands together preforming numerous hand seals whilst moving ten meters dead center between Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi.

"Fuusajin no Jutsu!" clapping her hands together she'd create a gust of wind to sweep her students and the dogs off their feets. 'Let's see how they fair with this for starters.'

Since Sakena had more strength, agility and jutsus at her dispense she would only use her remaining actions to control how much air circulated around the Team.

(2 Actions - Move 10 Meters)
(1 Action - Fuusajin }{ 25 Chakra }{
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 6 Sep - 6:52

Tenshi protected her eyes against the wind and probably sand that would hit her eyes while trying to stand her ground.
After that she moved 3 meters towards Sakena and tried to kick her with the dog as a distraction.

1 AP: Block incoming wind
1 AP: convert 2 PE and 4 ME into active chakra

She disliked it, sometimes resented it, but she couldn't let Mana and Kenshi down. They needed her!
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep - 4:41

Kenshi made sure he was ready to fight again because the other 2 already said they were ready. A short moment later Sakena continued the fight and came running towards them. She performed a string of handseals and after that a gust of wind would come their way.

Kenshi created some clones and some smoke would appear from them. As the smoke cleared there were 3 Kenshi's standing there. Two of the them were standing in the front and there was 1 behind them. The three of them wouldn't move because they didn't know what this jutsu could do.

[1 action - bunshin no jutsu]
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Sep - 8:53

Most of Mana's dog's would lose their footing due to the Jutsu used by the pink haired Jounin, but would quickly manage to get up on their feet once more.
Likewise Mana did the same losing her balance for a moment before managing to catch herself up again without too much consequence.

Tenshi would manage to block the gust of wind by forcing her feet firmly into the ground and taking a defensive position allowing the girl to firmly remain on her feet with some effort. Although she did feel like she almost tipped over, but almost doesn't really count, or does it?

Kenshi would lose his footing but his fall would remain unseen to the others as in mid-fall he would complete his string of hand-seals and a cloud of smoke would cover the vision of his fall. As the smoke cleared 3 Kenshi's would now be standing there 2 in the front and one behind them.

Sakena would then see one of Mana's dogs dashing at her and performing 5 biting attacks at the jounin

This would be followed by Tenshi who would use the dogs biting attacks as a distraction and strike from a difficult angle at Sakena giving her a greater chance for success and giving Sakena a harder time to avoid the impact.

It was Sakena's turn.
(To Sakena, please wait for the PM)
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Sep - 14:03

Now they are getting it, Sakena tilted her head to the side dropping to one knee this pink haired warrior would thrust her right foot into the ground much like Tenshi but would channel a Gouwan into her legging to catapult herself into the atmosphere to evade the mass of dogs attempting to chew on her for a snack.
(2 Action - Haruno technique)

While on the way down she would look to the shy Haruno who stood...ish firm during the Kaze jutsu and took a leap towards the girl with just her fists flying, "You can do better Haruno Chan! Come on, show me some moves!!"

(3 Action - Punches)

Whilst the clones appeared Sakena grinned, they were working together, perfect. She watched the hand seals of the Uzumaki and dashed at him next.

(1 Action - 5 Meter move)

((I am assuming the clones are within the meter range?))

It wasn't about her damaging them, or them damaging her. She was beginning to see just how well the kids were going to work together, and began to see how much stronger she could help them to become. So rather than dodging the incoming attack she slapped each Clone upside the head and would willingly take the oncoming jutsu.

(3 Actions - Slap per Bunshin)

With her remaining action, Sakena would defend against the upcoming round against Uzumaki Kenshi

(1 Action - Defend)
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Oct - 2:04

Dear Team Sakena,

Due to the absence of Admin, I will temporarily take over his admin task in this thread.

Regarding the absence of Hatake Mana, she will be skipped for now. Should she not return before the next admin intervention post, I will NPC her during the post as well as her dogs. Please proceed in the order of Sakena, Tenshi, Kenshi, Admin.

Mana, if you read this, please PM me of your return and I'll give you the chance to post yourself.

Kind regards,

Blue
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 7 Oct - 8:33

Giving a barely noticeable sign to Kenshi and Mana.
She moved towards Sakena as close as she could and released the Gouwan at the ground towards Sakena.

1AP 3 meters towards Sakena
2AP Gouwan
Back to top Go down
Uzumaki Kenshi

Uzumaki Kenshi

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Oct - 7:10

All three Kenshi's would dodge the incomming attacks from Sakena. After that he would notice a vague sign from Tenshi. But when he saw her run towards Sakena he knew that she was up to something. All three Kenshi's would move away from Sakena and Tenshi a bit more.

[2 actions - dodge]
[1 action - move]
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 8 Oct - 19:21

As Sakena attempted to leap away from the dogs, she would find that their fangs only barely missed their target. It seems that dodging all those attacks with just a single dodge move, was not the way to safely escape such a barrage of attacks. The move was risky, even with her increased defense.  

Though tenshi moved in range of sakena's assault, she choose not to defense against the haruno's punches, instead she moved downward for her own attack at the ground. The result of this is that as Tenshi hits the ground with her gouwan, she herself is also hit.

Though Haruno's have their remarkable defense, this only applies if they are actively defending themselves,   Sakena would hold back her attack enough not to knock tenshi out, but it does hurt.

Tenshi suffers 1 HP of damage and is Stunned! (double AP costs) See the battle system for the effect of the status.

However, due to the incoming strike of the gouwan, Sakena would lose her footing to such a degree that her remaining attacks could not proceed. She does make it out of the strike zone safely though.

The three Kenshi's also had to dodge out of the way of the strike the haruno girl made, all three make it safely away from the impact zone. However Sakena does manage to notice two kenshi's are fake. One jumping into a nearby bush, without making a sound. The other now standing somewhat mid-air slightly hovering because of the dodge roll it made.
The third Kenshi is standingbehind her now, to the north of Sakena (2m), 5 Mana's and Akane(mastermind) to the East (3m). The remaining nin-dogs are 1m behind her. Tenshi is to the south (2m) and to the west of Sakena the ground is churned up because of Tenshi's Gouwan.

During the current defense round, Sakena and Tenshi both lack access to their clan bonus defense, due to using Gouwan in the previous turn!

----------------------------------------------------------

Mana's turn.

"Blitz formation guys!" Mana would order her dogs. It would seem the girl was an experienced fighter with her dogs and that during the previous combat she was lacking in their presence. It was like she wasn't complete without them. The 8 dogs nodded and shot of in different directions. All except Akane, who stayed put and studies the surrounding.
Ohhh how Mana hoped this would work. She knew her task would not be to defeat the Jounin. Just to keep her occupied enough for the others to do something. The hatake's could keep anyone busy enough to be overwhelmed, even their sensei! At least that was what Dad usually says....
"Close the way!"

Her dogs would cover every escape route, making it hard for Sakena to do anything else but defend!

Setsuko:
3 AP:
Move north of Sakena next to Kenshi(1 AP)
Prepare to attack should Sakena dodge his way (2 Bite attacks) (2AP)

Tsuneo:
3 AP:
Move South of Sakena next to Tenshi(1 AP)
Defend Tenshi for 1 possible attack with his fangs. (1 AP)
Attack Sakena if she dodges South (1 AP)

Tatsuya:
3 AP:
Tsuneo's twin would follow him and would perform the same actions.
Move (1 AP)
Defend (1 AP)
Attack (1 AP)

Yuu
7 AP:
Move west of Sakena on the churned earth that was just Gouwan'd. (2 AP)
Prepare to attack Sakena if she came his way (5 AP)

Takeyo:
7 AP:
Move in on Sakena (1 AP)
Perform 2 Bite attacks (2 AP)
Reposition/follow Sakena when moving (1 AP)
Perform 1 Bite attack (1 AP)
Reposition/ follow Sakena (1 AP)
Perform 1 Bite attack (1 AP)

Masumi:
2 AP:
Perform 2 Bite attack should Sakena come her way (2 AP)

Daiki:
2 AP:
Attempt to pin down Sakena (2 AP) (-2 on escape attempts)

Akane:
1 AP:
Skill check: Investigation, Subterfuge, Ninjutsu, Chakra control, Athletics, Brawl. (1 AP)
Akane would guide the other dogs with the information he gathers, giving a bonus to succeed, should he get enough successes.

The five Mana's would also take action:

#1 Dash towards Sakena, A spark igniting on her fingertips as she attempts to touch Sakena

#2 Move North towards kenshi, also sparkling with electricity, to ambush Sakena there

#3 Move South towards Tenshi, also sparkling with electricity, to ambush Sakena there

#4 Move Towards Sakena, jumping so she would come from above, Electricity sparkling on one of her arms.

#5 Move towards Sakena with a sliding kick to the shins. Then stand up and follow up with two strikes.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sakena would have a mass of incoming attacks against her, with all attacks coming from different angles or waiting to perform after she moves, the attacks will be harder to dodge. The dogs and their master were a well balanced team.

Sakena is up next,
Admin post,
Tenshi,
Admin post
Kenshi
Admin post + Mana
Back to top Go down
Haruno Sakena
Admin
Haruno Sakena

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Oct - 18:04

The Elder Haruno shook her head seeing as how she stunned Tenshi and looked at the so called mess of incoming attacks. "Much better you guys are starting to think and act like a team!" She clapped her hands happily in sheer delight, thought with Manas dogs coming at her she had still been within a few meters of trees and the dogs,

(Raigeki no Yoroi - Lightning Strike Armor x 10 for each turn)

Clapping her palms together, the pink haired Jounin would demonstrate yet another one of her jutsus to her students taking all form. Her body glowing in a brilliance of white lightning sparks literally seemed to envelope her form. She would wait to see how Mana and her support would react, and just what Kenshi was up to.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct - 3:10

Due to the fact that Akane was paying so much attention, he managed to warn the other dogs just in time to aboard their attacks. Mana herself was less attentive, her attack pulled through, but not without a cost.

On the other hand, not without a reward either.

Though it hurt like hell, the real Mana managed to get a hold on Sakena's neck, coming from above.
The moment she touched sakena her limb locked due to the electricity on Sakena's body, but at the same time her own raiton chakra guided a shock to Sakena's system

---------------------------------------

Mana recieves 2 HP damage and is stunned
Sakena recieves 1 PE and 1 ME damage, but is also stunned!

---------------------------------------

The dogs, who aborted their attacks moved to remove Mana from harm, but were warned of by Akane saying that it would only disable them as well.

It would cost mana 1 action to let go next turn, or she would receive further damage.

----------------------------------------

Tenshi! it is your turn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena   Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mana, Tenshi and Kenshi vs Sakena
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next