Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 1:03

Sumiyaka looked at Shikitaro and raised his eyebrows in a surprised look. Then he understood what Shikitaro was going to do since he didn't deactivate his Byakugan. He saw his chakra level rising. He instictively raised his own chakra level, preparing to jump between Tonbo and Shikitaro. He was so not going to accept him attacking their teacher. Tonbo hadn't even even mentioned anything about attacking him yet. "Shikitaro! What the hell are you planning?!" he called out as he stood between the girl and the rest.
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 3:15

Shikataro did not budge, instead he remained focused on Tonbo.
"Sumiyaka-san, I might not have reacted to everything, but I have listened. Tonbo-sama spoke of a combat-test, but he never expressed we should face each other. That is something you decided on your own. That is the assumption Yorukasa-san and you have made. I have come to a different conclusion."

Shikataro was known to think rather than speak, he had learned to listen and to calculate the odds and process the tactics. If he had learned anything from his father, it was to listen to what people had to say. You could learn a lot that way.
"And to be honest Sumiyaka-san, I rather fight him than you, not that I think he would be an easier target, but because you are a friend."

Shikataro still did not believe he was wrong to be cautious earlier, but he did pay attention to the words Tonbo had spoken afterward. "You have said we have failed, Tonbo-sama. That we were prey while we were meant to be hunters. That we need to make calculative decisions and act upon them. Seeing we all need to graduate for a team to form, it cannot be a fight where one of us succeeds and the other fails. We need to fight as one. Using that information, I make the only quick and calculative decision I can make. A hunter chooses his prey and I choose to not make a friend my prey. What do you say, Tonbo-Sama?"
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 4:23

"Shikataro! Don't! Shinobi don't take actions based on assumptions. They follow orders!" she pleaded. She couldn't even begin to think why Shikataro would behave like this towards their sensei. "He might just want to test your combat skills and decisions against someone of your own level," she said. Ooooh, this was sooooo going the wrong way. The girl moved so that she was between Tonbo and the Nara, taking a defensive stance. "Don't." Yorukasa would try to stop you to the best of her ability.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 4:32

"Neither did he say he was the target Shikitaro kun! And like Yorukasa said, we follow orders, not suddenly attack one who should give the orders in the first place!" he said as he moved next to Yorukasa chan. He felt a bit frustrated. One moment Shikitaro holds him back from his goal, then he turns against their sensei becouse of stuff between his ears or gods know why! What the hell was happening with his friend?
Back to top Go down
Blue Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Nov - 5:43

Shikataro sighed and looked at sumiyaka, with a pained expression on his face. He looked genuinely hurt at the actions and words of his friends. "Sumiyaka-san, Yorukasa-san... I am just preparing myself for the combat that has been announced, just like you are doing. However, I choose not to direct myself towards either of you two. I choose the only other option, you immediately decided I should be the target. And that hurts me, because I would rather not fight you, you are my friends... I am just preparing for a fight here, I don't care who I face now, let Tonbo-sama elaborate, but I don't care. "

The hurt expression did not change on his face when he added: "And I would not do anything rash without thinking, thought you would have known that by now... "
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov - 1:16

Tonbo smirked amused his arms folded behind his lower back as he watched his students argueing.
He clearly seemed to enjoy their argument as he followed it up with a loud chuckle.

"You guys are quite an interresting bunch. For now I shall call you team-mouthflappers. As you all talk so much....yet do so little." he grinned and took on a combat stance by spreading his feet positioning them more coveniently as he placed one hand in front of himself ready to block or attack while leaving one behind his lower back and out of sight.

"The rules of engagement for this combat test are simple." He would start and then toss a scroll behind himself that he took from one of his pockets, the scroll landing 15 meters behind him.
"The first one to open that scroll wins, the other one...fails. The competition is between Shikataro-kun and Sumiyaka-kun...but their competition is against me, as I'll be trying to stop the both of them. Yorukasa can feel free to interfear if she wants to....but I'd advice against it. For I won't be holding back my punches on anyone who tries for the scroll."
he would explain.

"Get ready...from the moment I say go...you have exactly 5 minutes to get it."
he would then add and nod charging his own chakra's, as they could feel it. The Jounin was conjuring up quite a large amount of chakra too. Enough to pull an S-rank, all 3 of the aspirant Genin would be able to feel it underneath their skin, his energy building.

==========================================
I say one more post and then battle mode initiated.
==========================================
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov - 3:10

Shikataro likewise started to build up his chakra. Knowing Tonbo's ability he focused all his attention and thoughts on Sumiyaka. This would require quick timing to pull of. "I know who my opponent is Hyuuga san, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Nov - 4:01

Sumiyaka turned to Tonbo as he started talking. He scrowled a little when Tonbo said he decided that they were team-mouthflappers, feeling quite insulted. Then he started breathing slowly and took a few steps back, standing a meter or two next to Shikataro. He'd turn his face to Shikataro only a second. "Oh I know now. I don't go for wild guesses." he stabbed back, knowing the boy had said it to taunt him. He build up more chakra, his Byakugan still on. He took on his Juuken Ryu fighting style and looked straight at Tonbo with his eyes, seeing what was happening. They would be in a tough fight, his skills probably too much for mere Genins like them.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 5:00

Yorukasa looked down as the ridiculous team name was announced, and moved away from the three as quickly as possible, once Tonbo explained the rules. There was no way she was going to get caught up in this. She had no chance and would only be in the way.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 8:34

!!!Battle Mode Initiated!!!

Please proceed play in the following thread ;

Combat Section
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )   Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 6 : Divide and Conquer (Team Tonbo Survival Exercise )
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4