Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hina vs Kazenkou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 9:41

Chikamatsu No Hina

Primary Stats

Stamina : 3
Speed :  3
Strength :  2
Intelligence : 10
Genjutsu : 3
Taijutsu : 1
Ninjutsu : 2
Sealing Knowledge : 4

Combat Stats

HP : 5
FCS (Focus) : 7

Physical Energy : 4
PE Restore : 2

Mental Energy : 11
ME Restore : 6

Armor Class : 0
Action Points :  3

Physical Defense : 0 + FCS
Genjutsu Defense : 3 + FCS
Genjutsu Save Roll : 4

Physical Base Damage : 4
Ninjutsu Base Damage : 7
Katon Base Damage : 7
Puppet Base Damage : 5

Chakra Control C (Specialty : Chakra Molding)

Chikamatsu No Hina

Primary Stats

Stamina : 14
Speed :  8
Strength :  10
Intelligence : 9
Genjutsu : 11
Taijutsu : 9
Ninjutsu : 1x
Sealing Knowledge : 1x

-----------

Kazenkou would go first simply smiling at Hina and opening her umbrella holding it over one shoulder like one would a regular umbrella and wait for the girl to step onto the battlefield and start attack, simply smiling and putting on the most kind and innocent face she could.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Jun - 10:23

Hina walked to stand 5 metres in front of Kazenkou, as was usual. She was not one bit fooled by the innocent act Kazenkou put up. She knew her cousin wouldn't bash her into the ground, but she wouldn't go easy on Hina either. Not that Hina wouldn't want it any other way.

(Starts with 14 chakra, correct me if I'm wrong.)
She pulled out the kunai with her right hand, pushed away any feelings of nervousness and got in an active stance. Time to focus. She let out a small breath and nearly whispered, "Let's dance."

She, invisibly to anyone else, attaches chakra to the kunai in her hand, making her able to manoeuvre it. (Cost: 1 chakra) With the tiniest of smirks towards Kazenkou, as if saying 'Good luck in our spar.' she leaps sideways and forward, trying to get on Kazenkou's side (I'm saying Kazenkou has the umbrella on her right shoulder, so Hina runs to her left side.) and also slightly closer to her. She throws the kunai at Kazenkou. If Kazenkou dodges the weapon, which Hina expects her to since it seems like she is throwing her only weapon away, she will wait until the kunai is behind Kazenkou, out of her line of sight, and then use the chakra strings to pull the kunai back again, aiming at Kazenkou's back.
If Kazenkou deflects the attack Hina will try to get the kunai to fly at her anyway, from some other direction.

3 AP
1: attaching strings (I think this counts as 0, because it's almost slightly before the fight and it's basically her standing there with the kunai in her hand. She can do it while doing something else, if that's required.) -> 1 or 2 chakra (Depends. I think 1 because it's less intricate than controlling a puppet, but if it's two, I'm okay with that.)
2: Moving -> 1 AP
3: Throwing kunai -> 1 AP
4: Manoeuvring kunai -> 1 AP

Chakra: 14 - 1 = 13
HP: 5
PE: 4
ME: 11
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 4:39

Kazenkou would simply keep standing in place and smiling as the Kunai came flying her way moving her umbrella into the path of the kunai coming her way the first time and pushing the umbrella forward to stick the projectile into her umbrella.

(1 action, block, 1 action push to stick)

The redhead would keep smiling as she tugged at her umbrella, clearly Kazenkou was familiar with some of the Chikamatsu secrets knowing that if Hina didn't concentrate in time to this and extend her strings accordingly she would be tugged in her direction.
She would give the aspirant Genin a nod as she did this as if to say 'you too.' on the luck bit.

Kazenkou would then dash at Hina suddenly standing in front of the aspirant Genin, if she had extended her strings before, they would be too long now at this close almost point blank range to manipulate her weapon again without retracting the strings first again, Kazenkous was clearly trying to force Hina to make unnecessary movements to bring the girl into a disadvantage unless Hina would find some cleaver way to avoid being manipulated like this.

(1 action, tug and swing with umbrella, 1 action move towards Hina)

Kazenkou would have the umbrella facing Hina with the top side to obscure her own movements then as the umbrella would almost hit the Chikamatsu's face it would close and move away as Kazenkou's fist would be moving towards Hina's face for a punch while at the same time her other hand spun around and closed the umbrella and with a spin bringing the tip of the weapon for a strike towards Hina's stomach from below.  As if trying to impale the girl on it.

(1 action, close umbrella, 1 action, punch, 1 action weapon attack.)
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Jun - 9:10

Hina's eyes widened as her kunai got stuck in the umbrella. She wasn't able to react quickly enough and got pulled forward by her chakra strings. 'Shit!' she cursed in her thoughts. Fast as lightning, Kazenkou stood in front of Hina and moved the umbrella in her line of sight. 'Too close.' This was a very good reminder for Hina that Kazenkou wasn't all about her happy attitude, looks and bikini-shoots. She was a damn strong shinobi.

As the umbrella was between Hina and Kazenkou, Hina quickly attached chakra strings to it. Because Hina might not be able to see Kazenkou, but that meant that Kazenkou wasn't able to see Hina either. When Kazenkou folded the umbrella and aimed both the punch and the umbrella at her, she gritted her teeth and pulled on the strings, moving the umbrella to block the punch. Hina did not like getting all up in her fights like she was forced to do right now. She usually wanted her enemies at nice comfortable distance while her puppets battled it out.

After the block she would she if she could tug the umbrella out of Kazenkou's hands. She didn't think she might, but then again, if Kazenkou punched the umbrella she'd hurt, might be distracted. And getting back the kunai and gaining the umbrella as well would be good.

3AP
1: Attaching strings to umbrella -> 1AP, 1 Chakra
2: Blocking with umbrella -> 1AP
3: Tugging at umbrella -> 1 AP

Chakra: 13 - 1 = 12
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 8:45

As Hina would block Kazenkou's punch with her own weapon and then tug on the umbrella stopping her from attack with the currently closed umbrella weapon with the kunai sticking out of it.

The redhead still smiling friendly and giving Hina quick wink after the Chikamatsu would surprise her with the umbrella block.

As Hina began to tug on the umbrella by her strings Kazenkou would just let go of the weapon while grabbing and tugging the kunai out of it .
Dashing forward and as the Jounin would reach her destination Kazenkou woulod use the kunai to attept 4 attacks but trying to avoid a lethal spot.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 11:24

Hina didn't react much to the wink. She was very focused on what she was doing right now. It was almost frustrating how nonchalant Kazenkou could be. She was just playing with Hina. Then again, if Kazenkou were to go all out, she would probably squish Hina to a bloody, little stain.

When Kazenkou let go of the umbrella, Hina caught it, since she was pulling on it with the chakra strings. 'Alright. Let's switch things up, I guess.' she thought as she saw Kazenkou grabbing the kunai.

She quickly opened the umbrella and used it to shield herself from the attacks. 'She's so fast!' At this rate Hina wouldn't have time to do anything other than blocking. She needed to throw off her cousin. To get her to hesitate, even for the tiniest of seconds, so Hina could get in an attack. In her mind, a plan began to form.

3AP
1: Opening umbrella -> 1AP
2: Blocking with umbrella -> 2AP

Chakra: 12
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 10:38

Kazenkou would smirk pleased as she saw that the two of them had switched weapons.
"This is turning into quite an interresting dance." She giggled closing her eyes for a moment as she struck the umbrella with her kunai twice before suddenly appearing right behind the girl holding the kunai at her throat.
"But it's time to end it....you have done well." She would say nodding with a smile before lowering the Kunai.

As she would lower the kunai in her other hand she would lift the forehead protector and nod for Hina to kneel and accept her duty as a Suna shinobi.

Battle Over

Hina Receives 8 CP for this battle.
Back to top Go down
Chikamatsu no Hina

Chikamatsu no Hina

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 21:54

"This is turning into quite an interesting dance." Hina couldn't agree more. She blocked the two attacks with the umbrella. But in a flash she had a kunai at her throat. 'Dammit!' "But it's time to end it... You have done well." The kunai lowered.

'It's.. over?' That went quickly. It would have to be, because there were more students here for their exams. But still. And the way Kazenkou was just able to end the battle. Just like that. Wow.

She completely lost her train of thought when the forehead protector entered her line of view. 'I.. I made it. I made it!' A huge smile crept up on her face. She fell to her knees before Kazenkou and looked up at her, not smiling as big anymore (she had to be serious, this was a serious moment), but her happiness still clearly showing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitimeWed 3 Jul - 22:37

The Kazekage's daughter also withheld herself from smiling or speaking for now, turning serious for this very important and intense moment as she would begin to fasten Hina's forehead protector onto her forehead.
Afther securing the piece of armor Kazenkou would give the girl a little bow before picking up the umbrella and the kunai.
"I know it was impossible in this fight. But when you are faced with someone faster, try to remove as many sides as possible from which they could reach you, prefferably bottle-neck them to one side.
Nicely done Hina-chan."
She nodded and smiled again. Hina's ceremony was over and all that was left was to wait for the rest.

[please continue play in Chapter 2 of the event, you may reply to what has happened here, both there and here if you wish.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hina vs Kazenkou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hina vs Kazenkou   Hina vs Kazenkou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hina vs Kazenkou
Page 1 of 1