Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office

Go down 
+2
Nara Shikataro
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 7:37

The office of the 6th Hokage was quite at this time of day. Only him and a tall sharkman with a large bandaged up sword on his back seemed to be present.
Itachi didn't make much renovations to the office since the time of the fifth, only a few personal pictures and talismans here and there for personal comfort.
The black haired Uchiha was browsing through paperwork with a bit of a sigh, the fact that the task at hand bored him could strangely be seen very clearly when one would look at his face. Yet if they had to describe what about his facial expression made it so clear they would find themselves guessing and pondering, this due to the stotic nature his face had.
He was awaiting three of his Genin to come visit him about a problem they encountered earlier.
His personal bodyguard Hoshigake Kisame, the tall blue skinned sharkman was leaning back against the wall next to a window looking outside.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 10:15

Shikataro somehow managed to arrive first and knocked on the door. "Excuse the intrusion... " he spoke before entering.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Jun - 18:23

Torame was running and running. When he arrived at the hokage tower he slowed down, but you stil could considder it as running. He stopped at the door of the office of the Hokage. He calmed down a bit, breathed in trough is nose, out throug his mouth. Then he opened the door. "sorry hokage-sama, i forgot the meeting in the first place." He walked up to the desk and stood left from Shikataro.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 2:45

Itachi would slowly glance up at the two Genin which came in rather quickly one after another and a light smile. The sharkman at the window who was a former Kiri and former Akatsuki member as well as former Jounin sensei in Konoha smirked at the duo looking them over.
"So....This is the Uchiha boy you were talking about...isn't it...Itachi?" the blue skinned man looked over the young boy evaluating him.
"Yes..." Itachi replied in an amused and happy tone closing his eyes for a moment.
"....Uchiha Torame, so keep an eye on him alright." he said and reopened his eyes again.
"And that is Nara Shikataro. A very important piece to the puzzle of our mutual survival,as well. So keep an eye on him too. " he said sitting up straight , a serious expression on his face now.
Kisame grinned with his sharp shakrteeth at the duo and his creepy fisheyes while speaking in a bit of a scary tone.
"Yeeeesss...I understand. Leave it to me."
Itachi nodded.
"First off. Everything that we talk about in this room including what happened earlier...is classified information. S-rank classified information. Meaning Black Ops. Meaning you could get killed for this. It also means you are not allowed to share it with anyone aside from a few designated people. Although perhaps not by choice...but the two of you have just landed in some pretty deep and hot water. So watch yourselves, alright? But for now...we must wait on Haruno Tenshi before we continue...You see Torame-kun, Shikataro-kun....she too...has a mark like that." the 6th Hokage sighed looking a bit worried at the boys, he clearly would rather not have them involved, but there was now way around it.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 3:02

Tenshi ran to the tower, she catched her breath before entering. When she opened the door Uchiha Torame and Nara Shikataro where also there. When she came in, she bowed.

My humble apology for keeping you waiting Hokage-Sama. It all took a bit longer than expected...

Before she could go she felt nauseous again. More worse this time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 3:56

As Tenshi would enter the office and see Torame she would once again begin to feel uneasy and somewhat weakened. Torame would feel the seal that Itachi placed on him starting to burn and itch a little bit as the Haruno girl came closer.
"Ahhh yes, one moment...before we proceed. Haruno Tenshi...would you mind showing me that mark you've got?" Itachi would say as he noticed the reactions of the duo and stood up out of his seat walking slowly towards the orange haired girl as he positioned his palm near his chest fingers spread and pointing upwards as a burning kanji symbol would appear above each fingertip, red in color. He had a friendly smile on his face though his eyes looked a little worried.
At that moment Tenshi would hear a soft voice whispering in her head, a voice she heard from time to time ever since she had that mark urging her to distrust others, to seek personal gain and urging for disproportional violence and destruction. The voice sounded a bit similar to her own always and now it spoke again.
~Watch yourself! These Uchiha can't be trusted. How can you trust this man with your mark?! Who's to say what he is doing is not to just leash you like a dog? What if this will cause him to find out your secret??!!!! What if he already has and this is your punishment?!!!! Run! Get away! Don't let him touch you. Perhaps take out the young Uchiha boy first to stop his aura from meddeling with your strength?! Yeah! That's a splendid idea.~ the voice spoke and urged clearly sounding nervous for the first time since she heard it speak to her. Itachi's eyes would turn slightly more nervous as if he felt the pressence of the voice somehow or maybe even heard it.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 5:14

As always, Tenshi ignored the voice, removing the teal scarf around her neck and lowering her jacket, the back of her top showed the mark right between her shoulder blades. A waterdrop, surrounded by 5 flames, each pointing to the waterdrop with its highest tip.

I already learned to ignore the remarks I hear in my head. I also knew about Uchiha-kun his mark. Please go ahead. I will harm nobody.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 6:01

Itachi would visibly calm down and give a nod to the Haruno girl stepping up behind her, the worry in his eyes now gone it seemed as he would push his glowing fingertips on the 5 spots on her mark as sealing marks would appear over them as if cages locking the marks inside.
~They are going to be the end of you! Trusting that man is complete suiciiiiii......~ The voice inside her died out the moment the fingers hit her skin and she would feel a short burning sensation and then, all the strange feelings were gone, including her weakness she got from being near Torame. The Uchiha Genin would start feeling normal as well.
Itachi smiled and nodded pleased letting out a small chuckle of relief.
[b]"There, much better. Now the effects of the mark won't be as strong on the two of you."

The 6th would walk back to his desk and sit back down leaning back in his chair slightly and giving each of the three Genin a serious look.
"Now that all three of you are here. Let me tell you what you need to know about these marks you have. But first let me for Tenshi-chan's sake repeat once more first that everything we talk about here today is classified military information. The three of you albeit not voluntarily have gotten yourself quite deep into trouble. The information we discuss here is top secret and can only be discussed with certain people of which I will notify you. And should only be discussed when you are certain there are no spies listening in. I repeat this is S-class information and relaying it to anyone outside of the people I allow you to....will result in death penalty and seen as treason to the village. Do I make myself clear?"Itachi looked the trio in the eyes one by one with a serious glance, he was obviously not fucking around.
But the comment and the look however made Kisame who was standing next to the window still chuckle a bit in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 6:16

Tenshi would sigh relieved. she could ignore the voice and it's all time whimpering about treason and destruction. But now that it and the feeling she got near Torame was gone. It was as if a burden was lifted.

She nodded and bowed. she understood all to well what could happen if the wrong people got this information.

Yes Hokage-sama, I understand.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 6:33

Shikatro looked nervous and annoyed hearing all this news from Itachi. "Woa woa woa hold up, you're saying you trusted S class information this morning with a genin, me, that had no beforehand knowledge of all this just cause you wanted someone to keep an eye on Uchiha san here?  Don't you have ANBU and other types for 
that? Like him?" and he pointed at Kisame's grinning face.

Last edited by Nara Shikataro on Wed 19 Jun - 22:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 21:47

Torame went straight to the point. "i get it, but what is it, and what does it want exacty?" He wanted to know this so badly, it bugged him for so long.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 11:15

Itachi would give the Nara boy a somewhat angry glare.
"Shikataro-kun!" He would call out to him to silence his talking.
"You are a soldier now. Accept your duties." He would follow up calm yet sternly.

He would then sigh closing his eyes for a moment before looking back at the trio in front of him and giving them a nod.
"Alright then, the marks....they have recently become better known as Tengu Marks. Especially due tp the story heard by everyone from you Torame-kun. Most others don't seem to recall such events with a folklore creature attacking them and killing their father leaving a mark on them. Just the mark."
He would begin.
"Those infected by the mark show sporadic outbursts of aggression, phobia, self-damage, rude behavior and hermit-like behavior. The victims report hearing voices or a singular voice that gives them advice guides them and in some cases actually gives them power. The voice is known to at times infiltrate the mind of the victim and take over the body temporarily. And in time the personality of the voice might start to assimilate with the victim's own personality driving them a little mad and usually turning them more irresponsible, sadistic, self-reliant and easily agitated. People who have not gotten the mark have also reported to have heard similar voices, but these cases were rare. We are unsure whether these marks and the voices are placed by a folklore deity, which happens to exist in such a case. Or if this is clever work of some powerful group of shinobi who are quite well versed in sealing techniques."
He then continued as he sat up  making a short pause in his speech.

"But what we know for sure is that the voices cannot be trusted. Do not listen to it, do not follow it. It is your enemy. I tried my hardest but I can only suppress the mark, not seal it away completely. Otherwise I would have done the same for my nephew...."
He glanced to Torame.
"Your Sensei shares the same fate as you....to an extend."
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 11:36

Shikataro's shoulders sagged and a depressing aura hovered over the Nara as he accepted his fate.
"Understood...Hokage...Sama... I'll be silent as the grave..."
Back to top Go down
Haruno Tenshi

Haruno Tenshi

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeThu 20 Jun - 11:38

Tenshi felt the change comming over Shikataro. 
Atleast we are not alone. Even if it isn't a good thing. We know this. Have lived with it so far. That must mean something. Right?
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Torame

Uchiha Torame

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 4:02

Torame looked at the hokage. 'my sensei got it too?' he tought. but he wanted to know why the hokage used genjutsu on him earlier showing his dead father. but he didnt want to ask it in front of other people.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 22:43

The Hokage would nod to Tenshi.
"Indeed it does. Which is why we placed you where we did in your teams. Uchiha Sora has been known to survive and handle the effects of the tengu mark quite well. His personality did begin to assimilate, however he keeps a good check on, but it does cause trouble from time to time."
He nodded to Torame.
"You can always ask him for advice on that. And he knows how to enter a person's inner world in order to battle that which is inside of you."

He would then glance to Tenshi.
"Haruno Sakena has been Uchiha Sora's friend since childhood, the two of them have always been hanging out together, she knows of his tengu mark and what it does. And she has been reported to stop it's negative effects for Sora on more than one occasion. Her capabilities with chakra control, medical jutsu and psychology give her an edge in this case. And if she can do this for my nephew Sora than she can definitely do the same for you Tenshi-chan."

He sighed and glanced to Shikataro
"As for you....keep silent about this to everyone, keep your eyes open for new information on the subject and inform me immediately if you find any leads. Haruno Sakena, Haruno Sakura, Uchiha Sasuke, Uchiha Sora, Myself, Hoshigake Kisame, Tobitake Tonbo, Aburame Sendo, Nara Shikamaru, Aburame Shino and Hatake Kakashi are the only people you are allowed to disclose any of this information with."

Itachi's eyes would then grow pissed right before he wouled close them and slam a fist on the desk with a loud thud.
"I will NOT have my shinobi compromised by an enemy group....not even if they are deities!!!!" He exclaimed his frustration on the matter rising.
"Also, there is that temple near the border of Waterfall Country...The ancient temple that has been lost for long times seems to reffer directly to your mystical creature from which your mark supposedly originates. This is why Konoha Shinobi are working hard on discovering more about that cave. Please be patient. And please be careful....all 3 of you."
He sighed deeply and slowly nodding to the trio once more as if asking them if they had any questions left.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 0:04

Shikataro saluted reluctantly due to the shitstorm that had been dropped on his shoulders. "Hai, can I go back to my team now? I want to finish preparing with them for tomorrow's test from our new sensei."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 8:19

Itachi smiled pleased
"Yes, that is fine. The two of you are dismissed."
He nodded to Shikataro and Tenshi.
His would then look over to the Uchiha boy
"You stay for now please."
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 8:31

With a nod and a salute Shikataro zipped out the door, through the hall, down the stairs, straight to the training fields
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 8:49

Nomaru really-really didn't want to go to the Hokage but walked into the direction anyway. She just wanted to meet up with Tenshi, the nicest girl in human existence with the strongest fist. Nomaru wondered for a second why Tenshi and she did become friends in the first place, but that was mainly because the girl was usually sitting alone at school. It was not like Nomaru was anti-social (okay, maybe a little), but she just disliked most of the happy-go-luckies the village had to offer. 
  Nomaru looked at Hatake when he started making comments about her dad and started laughing. "Shut up Hatchiko, you don't know shit about my life and my daddy-issues." It didn't seem much as an issue to talk about it for her, she just didn't want to talk about it. Nomaru took another big gulp of her sake. "You want some more?" she asked the Hatake.
 Nomaru had tried to talk to her dad multiple times about the subject, she really did. It did however always end in useless fighting and arguing about him being her father and she wanting to live her own life, not his. She was usually bought into the stuff for school. In the way of: if you can master justu x you will get a new videogame. If you go to that exam, you'll get a new tattoo, etc. If she wanted to get something done it usually involved her manipulating her dad. The other way around it was exactly the same. When the whole "Nomaru, I want you to become a ninja-"thing started, Nomaru was too young to understand what the consequences would be. 

"Anyway... if you need help with something, just ask. We're teammates now after all, haha!" Nomaru looked at the Hatake when he said this. She raised her eyebrow and shook her head a bit. The Hokage's office was pretty much around the corner now. 
"You don't get it, do you? I don't care, I just don't ca...-" As she walked around the corner she noticed something a bit odd and looked at the Hatake, putting a new cigarette in her mouth. She raised her eyebrow. "Hatchiko, shouldn't this place be a fortress with like a bazillion guards everywhere?" 
Nomaru didn't really care, she just pointed it out as she walked inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 9:15

As he expected, she did not want to talk about her family issues. He figured he should probably just shut up now...
Sorry...
She offered him sake, but just as he was feeling a little bit better and might meet the Hokage in a minute, there was no way he was going to do that again!
No thanks, got enough of that for stuff, or at least for now!

As they reached the Hokage's place, no guards were to be found. 
He agreed with Nomaru on that comment. The Hokage's office was supposed to be heavily guarded right?!
Torame and Tenshi who're summoned by the Hokage even though they went through the exact same program as us today, and no guards at this place at all... Something does indeed seem off...
They reached the building, and the door wasn't even locked.
Nomaru-san, I'm to curious as to what's happening here to wait outside now, let's enter!
He entered the building, on his way to the Hokage's office, which he'd hopefully find through direction pointers and stuff. What'd he get to see there?
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 9:31

"Don't worry about it," Nomaru smiled at the Hatake. She put the bottle on her mouth again as he refused the offer. She wanted him to be able to walk home by himself. 

"Don't trip over the doorstep," Nomaru joked when Houtarou was about to walk in. She was really surprised by the amount of curiosity the boy had. She did find this whole situation rather odd, not really knowing what happened here. There probably was something going on, but the only thing she really wanted to do was get Tenshi and get back to some shady bar for more drinks and smokes. For once it wasn't her plan to end up having trouble. 
"Say Hachiko, it's like.. there's no-one around. Is this normal?" She kinda seemed to expect he had been here more often.
Back to top Go down
Hatake Houtarou

Hatake Houtarou

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 9:47

Him not tripping over the doorstep kinda surprised himself, being so focussed on something else! It made him laugh.

As Nomaru said, there was nobody inside. Very weird, he really got the idea something was wrong here now. 
Something is probably wrong. He said in a serious tone, which he had never even done to Nomaru yet. 
Nomaru-san, I seriously don't feel good about this. You never wanting to become a shinobi anyway, if you don't feel like getting involved in this potentially dangerous business, you might want to leave now. He said as they reached the floor where the Hokage's office was through having followed direction pointers.
Back to top Go down
Koui Nomaru

Koui Nomaru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:17

Nomaru smiled at the Hatakes serious tone. Part of her actually wanted to get away as soon as possible, but on the other hand her rebellious nature basically told her to move on. She loved the thrill of most illegal things and she had never broke into the Hokages office. She had never tried either, but it was something on her bucket list. Besides: it would be the most funny thing ever if she'd actually died on her first day of being a Shinobi, now that was something to rub in her dads face. Her own dead body!
  Nomaru giggled at the thought of Sora actually rubbing her dead, bloody body into her dad's face as he would cry his eyes out, finally realizing he made the wrong decision for his daughter. 
  "Meh, it's probably fine, they're just all on dinner-break or something. Or their dead bodies are in some broom closet in the very same hallway we're standing in." Nomaru just laughed at the Hatake, trying to make him a bit paranoid about the whole situation. Most people would call Nomaru stupid for her lack of common sense. She however started to enjoy the situation a little bit as they moved on. 
  Suddenly she stopped walking and grabbed the Hatake's arm, pushing herself closer to him, making some weird, squeaky noise. "I... I t...t...think I just heard something!" Nomaru cried out, hiding her face in his shirt.
  Nomaru wasn't serious about it, but was not too bad at acting and she did enjoy messing with the Hatake's head as it was. He was probably far from sober and she wasn't really sober either.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Jun - 4:22

[Adming Note: Shikataro may have ran off but Tenshi and Torame are still there, Tenshi probably just leaving. And Torame probably just staying Razz]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office   Chapter 5: The Hokage's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next