Neo Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo Naruto RPG is a unique type of play by post roleplaying forum that mixes creative storywriting with RPG elements close to that of a tabletop RPG game and lets the players be the main characters in a story rather than yet another one.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:41

Chapter 5: Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations

Since team 4 has ended their conversation with their Sensei and are now pending their preparations for the survival exercise the next day they might want to use this time to get to know one another a bit better, hang out or to actually prepare a strategy for the oncoming day of some sort. All up to you. This thread is optional.
Back to top Go down
https://neonaruto.rpg-board.net
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:45

Room 8:

She huffed softly and pouted when she wouldn't get a straight answer from the mummy. The girl looked up at Shikataro and Sumiyaka. "W..well....we could ask our parents? Or...look for gear at the training grounds? Sometimes people leave things there. We should check out training area 73 I think... It will give us a better idea of what's waiting for us tomorrow," she said softly while looking from Sumiyaka to Shikataro, hoping that they'd agree with her ideas.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 5:53

Shikataro nodded. "Hmhm hmhm, that'll depend on our parents goodwill though. I have these dolls I got from uncle but there's no way I'm wasting them till I know exactly how they work."

Thinking about checking out the grounds was a tricky one. "Well those grounds are always locked and we aren't authorized to get the key..." Shikataro closed his eyes for a second. "Heh... Sumiyaka kun, how far can you look with those eyes of your's?"
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 6:50

Hyuuga looked at the other two. "Sounds like a plan..and yes, I think I'll ask my parents. Becouse we're going to need every help we can get if my memory of past exams serve me well. I heard there quite touch." he said. "So, what do you think Shikitaro-kun? Head out scouting and scrounching for tools?" he asked.

"Hmmm...yes...That might be a problem. But I could look about uhm...50 meters..like..telescope view...otherwise 5 meters 360 vision. You're thinking about looking around with my eyes huh?" he asked and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 7:04

Yorukasa smiled and nodded. She was glad her ideas were received this well. "Your eyes will give is a great advantage, Sumiyaka-kun. Information gathering is very important for missions," she said and smiled. The girl was glad she got to take a bit of a leader role at the moment. Most of the time people were so loud that she wouldn't even bother voicing her opinion anymore, but these were two of her closest friends, and she trusted them. Furthermore, they were her teammates now. No need to be shy, right? "So...scouting the training field first, looking for tools and equipment second?" she asked. Yorukasa wouldn't just give them orders. She was a bit too insecure about herself for that, but she could at least check with them if they thought her ideas were good enough to try.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 7:15

Hyuuga nodded. "How about provisions? We need to eat right? Might be good not to eat too much for breakfast, if he makes us run we'll just throw it back up again." he said. He knew from experience that this sort of thing could happen. His parents had no mercy in their training regime. He liked the fact that they were talking together as a team, planning on their training of tomorrow. None of them wanted to get kicked back for sure. Though, if they would work together as a team then they would surely pass. he was just curious what kind of training they would go through.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 5:23

Shikataro nodded understandingly at the sight ranges "Well that won't be far but far enough to see around the edges for lost gear. As for the food..." he shrugged his shoulders, "I have no doubt we can get provisions and lunchboxes from home."
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 5:26

Yorukasa nodded, agreeing with that. "So...we're wasting time here," she said and giggled softly as she stood up and walked to the exit. "Which way is field 73?" she asked. The girl really wondered how difficult this test would be. Would she be up to the task?
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 5:29

"Just out of town I think. I've never been there before." he said and nodded to the two of you. "Okay, lets do this. Lets try and check out the training area first and find gear after." he said and smiled. It felt good to work together in a team.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 6:59

"Yews, but first I need to take care of something urgent, I need to find Uchiha Torame"
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 7:58

"Oh? Can I ask what your buisness with him is? Did the little kid actually pass his exams?" he asked curiously. He didn't think the little kid would pass. Besides, wasn't 9 a liiiitle bit to younge to go on missions and such?
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 8:23

"I think he did. Have to see the Hokage, I'll get back as soon as I can!!" He shouted back as he left
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 8:32

Yorukasa looked quite surprised at this and frowned a little. "Well...I guess we'll go to the training area ahead of you then," she said softly and shrugged. "Shall we go, Sumiyaka-kun?" she asked as she walked out of the building. She really wondered what his intentions were with that boy. Was it important enough to discuss it with the Hokage?
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 9:26

"Okay Shikataro-kun." he said and nodded to Yorukasa, "Sure, we can find out if we can check the place out. Lets go" he said and left with you. He tried not to think about theHatake boy but focused on the mission ahead. It was their own little mission, but still. They had to make the best of it. "I think it was this way" he said and walked with you to the designated training area, waiting for Shikataro.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 4:13

As the duo arrived at the training grounds they would end up standing at the barb-wired fence which was locked. The training ground their Sensei had designated seemed rather open. A large grassfield with only a couple of large trees and some rock formation here and there, large enough to hide behind. But not much more. Most of the ground was just gravel and didn't really even have grass growing on it. Even with the naked eye a few kunai and some shuriken could be seen laying around due to the nature of the field. Some logs of wood laying here and there across the area.
Aside from a few birds sitting on the rocks there, there wouldn't be any other animals the two could spot, possibly because they were hiding because of the Genin approaching.
They could hear fighting in the nearby training ground, the one right next to it, which was a heavily forested area from the looks of it. As little to nothing could be seen of it aside from bushes and trees, but the sounds were clear as daylight. Some training was apparently going on.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 5:24

As interesting as the training grounds were (not! it didn't even have flowers!) the Yamanaka girl was drawn to the sounds of the training. Her curiousity made her want to see what was going on. "Sumiyaka-kun? Do you think we could take a look at the ones training there?" she asked softly as she walked closer to the sound already. Maybe some interesting people were there? Maybe they could even teach them something? Her heart was already beating faster at the thought of watching an exciting fight.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 5:33

"Well.."  Hyuuga said. " It's almost clear he wants to see us fight...But if he wants us to fight eachother or wants us to attack him.."  he said and listened to the fighting going on already. " Say Yorukasa-chan, do you have a way to get those tools? Some Jutsu maybe?"  he asked. He didn't know the full extend of his teammates abbillitys yet, he would like to know what they could do atleast. "And...I hear fighting, you too right? Maybe we could check there..go to the side of that fence and then I could try and use my Byakugan"  he said and smiled at her. "Might be interesting. And I'm sure Shikataro will turn up soon enough"  he said.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 8:06

She nodded and looked down for a moment. Apparently he hadn't been listening to her... "No, I don't have any jutsu to help with this..." she said softly. The girl sighed softly and moved towards the sound. Maybe the boy just hadn't heard her. It was possible, right? The Yamanaka tried to get as close as possible and tried to get a good look at whoever was training.
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 8:24

He indeed hadn't heard you on account of you talking so softly and walking away already. "So no free kunai and shurikens then"  he said and walked after you since you seemed to walk that way. He followed you to the next training ground and tried to see if he could see anything without using his Byakugan. If that would fail he would try and look with his Byakugan after molding his chakra, trying to see through the trees and underbush. "Hmm, let's see"  he said as he tried to see.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 22:56

The training ground was too densely forested for either of the two to be able to sufficiently look through it and see much. Most they could pick up was fast motions and flashes of the two combatants. They were able to figure out that it was a 1 on 1 battle. The screams and grunts becoming somewhat louder but Yorukasa and Sumiyaka were unable to understand the exact words that were said.

Once Sumiyaka would activate his Byakugan he would see 2 Chuunin level Shinobi fighting each-other in a pretty heavy sparring match. However the duo didn't see to use that many weapons just throwing some shuriken from time to time and blasting out elemental attacks, both of them having Katon element from the looks of it. The only other weapons they seemed to used were kunai which they held in their palms.
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 8:34

"Hey guys guess what!" Shikataro came to a screeching halt next to the due and bent over with his hands on his knees. He took a few seconds to take his breath since he had been running all the way from the Hokage tower, he would have to do something about his stamina. "Guess who's back. Did you find anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Hyuuga Sumiyaka

Hyuuga Sumiyaka

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 9:39

"Yes, Shuriken and Kunai..But the place is locked off. Battleground is open an mostly dirt and gravel.." he said as he tried to condentrate on the battle with his Byakugan. Shikataro and Yorukasa could see that his Byakugan was active. He discribed the battle between the two Chuunin level ninja in as much detail as he could. "What do you two think? Sounds like Uchiha clan training there doesn't it?" he asked. He kept kooking with his byakugan becouse he was curious for as long as was possible without fainting or becoming too tired from chakra overuse.
After that he sighed and shook his head, getting used to the normal view again. "So, tell us. What happend to the Uchiha kid?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:21

"What makes you think it's Uchiha? Do they have their Sharingan active?" she asked before turning around to look at her friend. "Welcome back, Shikataro. What did the Hokage want with you?" she asked softly with a smile on her face. She really wondered about this. Had something occured during the exam?
Back to top Go down
Nara Shikataro

Nara Shikataro

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:33

Shikataro sighed and his shoulders sagged "Man what a pain. Short, dark and promised for greatness got himself into trouble and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Don't ask cuz I can't tell y'all."
He scratched his head and looked at the fences. Then he grinned
"Okay this is the plan. Sumiyaka kun will look through the fence and plants for any wild like big enough to puck up a kunai, then he tells me where it is so I can catch it with my Kage Mane. Once I get it over to the fence Yoru chan will use her ability to possess it's body and pick up any kunai, shuriken, senbon and whatnot we can use and push it through the fence with the guidance of the eyes of our friendly neighborhood Hyuuga. Let's start with the field that isn't a warzone at the moment. Y'all up for it?"
Back to top Go down
Yamanaka Yorukasa

Yamanaka Yorukasa

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:44

Yorukasa nodded and was slightly amazed by this quick thinking. "As long as I'm able to touch it," she said softly. It really sucked that she wasn't able to project her mind over a longer distance yet. It made her feel incompetent and insecure because of that. The girl looked at the Nara and then at the Hyuuga. They were a pretty good team together, because she was still the weakest link. the Yamanaka girl hated this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations   Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5 : Team 4 Aftermath and Preparations
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next